Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

introductions?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

just wondering what are peoples opinion on a good introduction? some i notice you can be very passive and normal and strike up a conversation but others just want you to be dirty straight away? just wondering what do the majority prefer?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say the majority would not want the brazen approach, I know I would be hitting the block button if I got one

over a year ago

"I would say the majority would not want the brazen approach, I know I would be hitting the block button if I got one"

Deffo agree with you

over a year ago

hi sofia, thanks for replying, thats what i was thinking... its a tough nut to craic... ha because it is a sex site at the end of the day...

over a year ago

"hi sofia, thanks for replying, thats what i was thinking... its a tough nut to craic... ha because it is a sex site at the end of the day..."

That might be where you going wrong, a lot of people don't consider it just a sex site

over a year ago

a valid point... but what do they view it as so?

over a year ago

Swingers site, the clue is in the name. I prefer to view it as a chance to meet like minded people who like the social side as well as the naughty side

over a year ago

ah very true, more of a lifestyle... its tough to properly figure out because some peole are after so many different things

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 23:47:19]

over a year ago

"a valid point... but what do they view it as so?"

This is a place where similar minded people can converse openly about things that we enjoy and consider natural, however are not tolerated elsewhere.

The social side of this lifestyle is as important as the play time to many if not most of people over here.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Swingers site, the clue is in the name. I prefer to view it as a chance to meet like minded people who like the social side as well as the naughty side"

good advice offered by miss sofia..... It's not all about sex... Nor a free for all invite to people.

Like anyone else people will want to get to know you and see if there is any chemistry or attraction before playing comes into it..... Or it maybe that a friendship comes out of it.

over a year ago

deeper than i thought forgive the pun ha

Post new Message to Thread