Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Everyone's weekend

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend of fun or even just making new friends from fab x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend of fun or even just making new friends from fab x"

i had a great weekend making new friends from here

over a year ago

Ah angel eyes that's great I'm really happy for you x continue enjoying yourself

over a year ago

Good craic on here and just home from family day so all in all a great weekend

over a year ago

"Good craic on here and just home from family day so all in all a great weekend "

Goldie that's great news I'm glad there is a few having a great time

over a year ago

I had a super weekend with my gorgeous boyfriend and we attended our first ever meet and greet it was such fun xx

over a year ago

"Good craic on here and just home from family day so all in all a great weekend

Goldie that's great news I'm glad there is a few having a great time "

thankyou kind sir and hope urs was a good one also

over a year ago

"Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend of fun or even just making new friends from fab x"

we went to a party last night and i was up to all sorts so a great weekend has been had

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Had a great weekend. From the minute I arrived in Bangor on friday (thankyou to that special person) to the meet and greet. Saturday with good friends and this mornings with someone special.....a big smile on my face all weekend xxx

over a year ago

"Had a great weekend. From the minute I arrived in Bangor on friday (thankyou to that special person) to the meet and greet. Saturday with good friends and this mornings with someone special.....a big smile on my face all weekend xxx "

was great seeing you again....got our wee boogie.....lol.....such a laugh on that dacefloor!!

over a year ago

"Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend of fun or even just making new friends from fab x

we went to a party last night and i was up to all sorts so a great weekend has been had "

lucky you

over a year ago

Ooops dancefloor lol....

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Had a great weekend. From the minute I arrived in Bangor on friday (thankyou to that special person) to the meet and greet. Saturday with good friends and this mornings with someone special.....a big smile on my face all weekend xxx

was great seeing you again....got our wee boogie.....lol.....such a laugh on that dacefloor!! "

Love your company and like your other halves cheeky side

over a year ago

"I had a super weekend with my gorgeous boyfriend and we attended our first ever meet and greet it was such fun xx "

Well I'm glad to hear

And hopefully you get a few more meet and greets best of luck

over a year ago

"Hi I hope everyone had a great weekend of fun or even just making new friends from fab x

we went to a party last night and i was up to all sorts so a great weekend has been had "

Sounds like loads of fun was had I'm glad you enjoyed

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post

over a year ago

"Had a great weekend. From the minute I arrived in Bangor on friday (thankyou to that special person) to the meet and greet. Saturday with good friends and this mornings with someone special.....a big smile on my face all weekend xxx

was great seeing you again....got our wee boogie.....lol.....such a laugh on that dacefloor!! "

Lol get a room oh wait I think you prob had haha in sure yous all had a great time that's excellent

over a year ago

"Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post "

Hahaha we all been there but good to know she might accept here's hoping lol

over a year ago

yes i met some very nice people so it was a very positive weekend

over a year ago

Met old friends on Friday for some naughty business and new friends on Sat for a drink (if I wasn't sick, I would have gotten to the End of the Summer party in Dublin). All in all, a good weekend.

over a year ago

"Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post "
moi?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post moi?"

If ur brunette with good eyesight then yea

over a year ago

"Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post moi?

If ur brunette with good eyesight then yea "

yeah thats me then

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Yip had a good weekend made a new friend here well kinda she hasn't sent the friends request yet but I hope its in the post moi?

If ur brunette with good eyesight then yea yeah thats me then"

Glad we sorted that out

over a year ago

If ur brunette with good eyesight then yea yeah thats me then

Unless of course uve been getting friendly with some other brunette with better eyesight than me!

Glad we sorted that out "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

If ur brunette with good eyesight then yea yeah thats me then

Unless of course uve been getting friendly with some other brunette with better eyesight than me!

Glad we sorted that out "

If I said yes would U hold it against me

Post new Message to Thread