Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

reflection

Jump to newest

By *andytown OP   Man
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Having sat back and witnessed one or seven things this weekend...I'd like to propose a time of reflection !!!

Thing before you post,respect others as you would expect yourself to be respected and carry no tales.....be truthful to yourself and others !!!

And kiss long and lingering

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Having sat back and witnessed one or seven things this weekend...I'd like to propose a time of reflection !!!

Thing before you post,respect others as you would expect yourself to be respected and carry no tales.....be truthful to yourself and others !!!

And kiss long and lingering "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It almost made ten commandments!

By *andytown OP   Man
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"It almost made ten commandments! "

Thon Moses Caaaant was a lesbo !!!!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Having sat back and witnessed one or seven things this weekend...I'd like to propose a time of reflection !!!

over a year ago

Come on now, ya cant not tell us the gory details?

By *andytown OP   Man
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Come on now, ya cant not tell us the gory details?"

Not my style...others gossip and spread shite...I keep my council and make my own opinion

over a year ago

Not my style...others gossip and spread shite...I keep my council and make my own opinion "

why share it on a public forum then??

over a year ago

Not my style...others gossip and spread shite...I keep my council and make my own opinion

why share it on a public forum then?? "

I agree .....Mr Panther

Post new Message to Thread