By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 22:17:50]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 22:17:50]"

Ooooh the post disappeared ..... Spooky ....

over a year ago

A few friends off mine lately spent a night in the hell fire club in dublin.T hey picked up some interesting stuff EVPS just wondering does anyone believe in life after death.

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"A few friends off mine lately spent a night in the hell fire club in dublin.T hey picked up some interesting stuff EVPS just wondering does anyone believe in life after death."

I've a feeling I know yiur friends lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not me but I'm open to proof.

over a year ago

There was a ghosties thread already today. Must be real. Lol

over a year ago

Times i do and then theres times i dont

over a year ago

100%.....believe.....have saw plenty a dead person!!

over a year ago

Loftus hall county wexford one off the scariestvplaces ive been too.itd freaky in there.

over a year ago

"100%.....believe.....have saw plenty a dead person!! "

over a year ago

I would love to go to a haunted place for the night.

Always intrigued about the other side.. Ghost adventures on tonight lol good program...

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho

over a year ago

"100%.....believe.....have saw plenty a dead person!! "
I look like that when I d*unk.......Mr P

over a year ago

"I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho "

It can be scary but im that used to hearing and seeing things its just normal now....my most recent was a finger poking the back of my neck to wake me up.....was really annoying lol...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho "

He probably just gave up and robbed someone else's house?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Loftus hall county wexford one off the scariestvplaces ive been too.itd freaky in there."
Don't talk bout that place it sends shivers down my spin.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

The power of suggestion is a great thing, as are low frequency sound waves apparently. A hundred years ago you couldn't turn around without bumping into a ghost, then came electric light and lo and behold so did the vast majority of the "hauntings".

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho

It can be scary but im that used to hearing and seeing things its just normal now....my most recent was a finger poking the back of my neck to wake me up.....was really annoying lol... "

I love been woke up to a good poke haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho

He probably just gave up and robbed someone else's house? "

haha a see threw robber?

over a year ago

"Loftus hall county wexford one off the scariestvplaces ive been too.itd freaky in there.Don't talk bout that place it sends shivers down my spin. "

in it last summer done the tour unreal never again.

over a year ago

Was he well hung lol

over a year ago

100% real, about three years ago I was walking past my uncles garden were I seen him having a sneaky cig beside the shed, he just put his hand up a bit and waved, I thought no more of it until I walked into my mothers house to be told that my uncle had been killed in a motor bike accident that morning. I swear to this day I still can't understand what I seen but it was true ly him

over a year ago

It can be scary but im that used to hearing and seeing things its just normal now....my most recent was a finger poking the back of my neck to wake me up.....was really annoying lol... I love been woke up to a good poke haha "

Lol....i wish haha....was more pissed off they wanted to wake me up....

over a year ago

"100% real, about three years ago I was walking past my uncles garden were I seen him having a sneaky cig beside the shed, he just put his hand up a bit and waved, I thought no more of it until I walked into my mothers house to be told that my uncle had been killed in a motor bike accident that morning. I swear to this day I still can't understand what I seen but it was true ly him "

I heard so many stories like that where people have saw people and then found out they are dead....think its them just saying goodbye....

over a year ago

They say that ghosts are people that cant pass over to the other side because they have unfinished business on earth

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I'm a huge believer seen a man standin on my mas Landin a few years ago frightened the crap outta me a few days later my mam seen him aswel she got the house blessed after that never saw him again there's always loads of noises around the house tho Was he well hung lol"
he wasn't naked haha and I didn hang around checkin him out I was gone out the door ha

over a year ago

"100% real, about three years ago I was walking past my uncles garden were I seen him having a sneaky cig beside the shed, he just put his hand up a bit and waved, I thought no more of it until I walked into my mothers house to be told that my uncle had been killed in a motor bike accident that morning. I swear to this day I still can't understand what I seen but it was true ly him "

Something similar happened to me several years ago. I saw someone i knew, and found out about ten minutes later that the person had died about a month before

over a year ago

"They say that ghosts are people that cant pass over to the other side because they have unfinished business on earth "

Im a spiritualist and believe when we die....there is another life beyond here....we are here to learn....and will have future lives and i believe past lives aswell....everyone has their own beliefs....

over a year ago

"100% real, about three years ago I was walking past my uncles garden were I seen him having a sneaky cig beside the shed, he just put his hand up a bit and waved, I thought no more of it until I walked into my mothers house to be told that my uncle had been killed in a motor bike accident that morning. I swear to this day I still can't understand what I seen but it was true ly him

Something similar happened to me several years ago. I saw someone i knew, and found out about ten minutes later that the person had died about a month before "

was always the sort of person that pah ha'd all this stuff and called it nonsense, but had a funny experience, not as frank as the above, but definately not normal a few years back and now...well...dont know what to think!!!

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I fuckin hope not.i dont want my nana seeing the shit i get up to

over a year ago

"100% real, about three years ago I was walking past my uncles garden were I seen him having a sneaky cig beside the shed, he just put his hand up a bit and waved, I thought no more of it until I walked into my mothers house to be told that my uncle had been killed in a motor bike accident that morning. I swear to this day I still can't understand what I seen but it was true ly him

Something similar happened to me several years ago. I saw someone i knew, and found out about ten minutes later that the person had died about a month before

was always the sort of person that pah ha'd all this stuff and called it nonsense, but had a funny experience, not as frank as the above, but definately not normal a few years back and now...well...dont know what to think!!!"

Some things just can't be explained away easily, so i'm pretty open minded about it all. There is, I believe, much more to this world than the eyes can see

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

was always the sort of person that pah ha'd all this stuff and called it nonsense, but had a funny experience, not as frank as the above, but definately not normal a few years back and now...well...dont know what to think!!!

Some things just can't be explained away easily, so i'm pretty open minded about it all. There is, I believe, much more to this world than the eyes can see "

I'm much the same

over a year ago

"I fuckin hope not.i dont want my nana seeing the shit i get up to"

Lmao

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Loftus hall county wexford one off the scariestvplaces ive been too.itd freaky in there.Don't talk bout that place it sends shivers down my spin.

in it last summer done the tour unreal never again."

I was bloody lady ann they picked me locked Me in the room and the tapestry room. I came out crying everyone else thought it was hilarious

over a year ago

"Loftus hall county wexford one off the scariestvplaces ive been too.itd freaky in there.Don't talk bout that place it sends shivers down my spin.

in it last summer done the tour unreal never again.I was bloody lady ann they picked me locked Me in the room and the tapestry room. I came out crying everyone else thought it was hilarious "

i was suprised that they let small children on the tour in there during the day given the history off the place.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

in it last summer done the tour unreal never again.I was bloody lady ann they picked me locked Me in the room and the tapestry room. I came out crying everyone else thought it was hilarious

i was suprised that they let small children on the tour in there during the day given the history off the place. "

me too it's creepy and at night very scarey

over a year ago

Don't think so. When were dead were dead. Humans similar to us have been on this planet for at least 100,000 years. Why aren't we absolutely surrounded by ghosts? Where is the evidence? Everyone has cameraphones these days and we can't get a decent pic of one?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

iv been to the hell fire club many times and never seen a thing.

me being a sceptical person if u blieve in the super natural u then have to believe the priests have super powers and a direct line to an all powerful being in the sky who let his own son die to prove a point and who also according to just as many non christians isn't the real god so if u believe in one u have to believe in the other

over a year ago

"iv been to the hell fire club many times and never seen a thing.

me being a sceptical person if u blieve in the super natural u then have to believe the priests have super powers and a direct line to an all powerful being in the sky who let his own son die to prove a point and who also according to just as many non christians isn't the real god so if u believe in one u have to believe in the other"

Don't lots of non christians believe in an after life too? Isn't that kind of what reincarnation is?

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"iv been to the hell fire club many times and never seen a thing.

me being a sceptical person if u blieve in the super natural u then have to believe the priests have super powers and a direct line to an all powerful being in the sky who let his own son die to prove a point and who also according to just as many non christians isn't the real god so if u believe in one u have to believe in the other Don't lots of non christians believe in an after life too? Isn't that kind of what reincarnation is?"

i used the christian religion as its priests that can exorcise demons etc so if u believe in demons/spirits u also have to believe in priests having special powers

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Don't think so. When were dead were dead. Humans similar to us have been on this planet for at least 100,000 years. Why aren't we absolutely surrounded by ghosts? Where is the evidence? Everyone has cameraphones these days and we can't get a decent pic of one? "

.....and if we evolved from apes, why are we not haunted by apes as well?

over a year ago

"....and if we evolved from apes, why are we not haunted by apes as well? "

I was keeping things simple. I didn't want to allow tempt the wrath of the creationists as well

(Runs away and hides)

over a year ago

"Don't think so. When were dead were dead. Humans similar to us have been on this planet for at least 100,000 years. Why aren't we absolutely surrounded by ghosts? Where is the evidence? Everyone has cameraphones these days and we can't get a decent pic of one? "

Seeing is believing......you havent saw.....

over a year ago

"I fuckin hope not.i dont want my nana seeing the shit i get up to"

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"....and if we evolved from apes, why are we not haunted by apes as well?

I was keeping things simple. I didn't want to allow tempt the wrath of the creationists as well

(Runs away and hides)"

Praise Jesus!

over a year ago

Have you saw MM?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have you saw MM? "

No, and I have a great imagination!

over a year ago

"Have you saw MM?

No, and I have a great imagination! "

I wonder if I could be hypnotised into seeing an apparition?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have you saw MM? "

To be fair, I have an open mind on such things. However, I think it's easy enough to dismiss about 90%of such things as complete nonsense. I always wonder why we associate old castles and such like with ghosts? The amount of people who lived in castles in this country would be tiny in reality. Another issue is darkness and ghosts. What's that about? Why should ghosts prefer darkness? No, actually, forget the open mind.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have you saw MM?

I wonder if I could be hypnotised into seeing an apparition? "

Edinburgh university did trials years ago with infrasound, low frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear. They discovered that in places where infrasound was broadcast that people felt spooked and tended to report feeling "a presence".

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have you saw MM? "

I haven't seen either!

over a year ago

"Have you saw MM?

I wonder if I could be hypnotised into seeing an apparition?

Edinburgh university did trials years ago with infrasound, low frequency sound waves, inaudible to the human ear. They discovered that in places where infrasound was broadcast that people felt spooked and tended to report feeling "a presence". "

Ah, so even though the sound couldn't be heard it was detected by the brain and it jumped to an assumption. I blame religion.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Probably catholicism, to be specific!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Well U did think ur ma was on here during the week (I swear it wasn't me)

over a year ago

"Another issue is darkness and ghosts. What's that about? Why should ghosts prefer darkness? No, actually, forget the open mind. "
I saw 'my' ghost in the mid afternoon, not in the dark, and not in any place that was allegedly haunted.

Post new Message to Thread