Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Are there clicks in chatrooms?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oh hell yeah there are cliques in the forums it's clear to see all round

over a year ago

Women aren't rude when they "back each other up", it's hard enough being a woman on the site, why shouldn't women support each other on here. Nice to see it happening instead of bitching and back stabbings tbh.

There are cliques in all forms of life - block or just ignore if you don't like it

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong?"

Some rude fecking blokes on here aswell lol....!!

By *ustDarMan
over a year ago

Tullamore

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong?"

it seems more likely that rather than all the women being in a clique and ganging up on people , that the people are being so impossibly rude that they piss everyone off and they all share their ire

over a year ago

There are no "cliques" or clicks in the room at all. Manners and good grammar will get you chatting to them all. They have never been rude unless being pestered continuously.

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. "

People who talk regularly form friendships. This is normal

"Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up""

Because they are collectively verbally assaulted by males all the time

"Why do women get away with being rude?"

Women are held to the same standards as the men on the site, ie - the sites rules. If they break them then they will be disciplined. If they are speaking within the rules then they are free to say what they wish.

"Why is this?"

I think this is the same question as the last one

"Am I wrong?"

In my opinion yes

over a year ago

I don't put pics up. So, I put my face on cam in the chat room so ladies can see what I look like. Many ladies, who I chat to regularly have stated its too clicky.

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom.

Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up"

Why do women get away with being rude?

Women are held to the same standards as the men on the site, ie - the sites rules. If they break them then they will be disciplined. If they are speaking within the rules then they are free to say what they wish.

Why is this?

Am I wrong?

In my opinion yes"

very well put

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Why is this?

Am I wrong?

In my opinion yes"

this post and one above pretty much sums it up tbh

over a year ago

there are cliques on this, they literally hunt in packs once one of them gets hurt they all just pile in on the poor sod who annoyed the person in the first place sort of like a battle royal if u will

over a year ago

Why is this?

Am I wrong?

In my opinion yes"

This has made my day well answered!

over a year ago

"there are cliques on this, they literally hunt in packs once one of them gets hurt they all just pile in on the poor sod who annoyed the person in the first place sort of like a battle royal if u will"

That chip on your shoulder is making you delusional

over a year ago

"there are cliques on this, they literally hunt in packs once one of them gets hurt they all just pile in on the poor sod who annoyed the person in the first place sort of like a battle royal if u will

That chip on your shoulder is making you delusional "

hahahaha that made me laugh, plenty more people i chat too on this feel the same way bub

over a year ago

"there are cliques on this, they literally hunt in packs once one of them gets hurt they all just pile in on the poor sod who annoyed the person in the first place sort of like a battle royal if u will"

As a very regular chat and forum user I find this rather rude, you know the amount of abuse that women get on this site is terrible, now I'm not saying men don't but the way you have put that, I don't think this place is cliquey at all, I think ye are just misinterpreting chats between friends, obviously If you know someone well your gonna chat differently, but you yourself have seen me in chat, I talk to everyone, so painting all women or men with the one brush is not very nice and shouldn't be done, there are a few people like that, but not everyone! The cliques you see are friendships! Nothing more!

over a year ago

"there are cliques on this, they literally hunt in packs once one of them gets hurt they all just pile in on the poor sod who annoyed the person in the first place sort of like a battle royal if u will

As a very regular chat and forum user I find this rather rude, you know the amount of abuse that women get on this site is terrible, now I'm not saying men don't but the way you have put that, I don't think this place is cliquey at all, I think ye are just misinterpreting chats between friends, obviously If you know someone well your gonna chat differently, but you yourself have seen me in chat, I talk to everyone, so painting all women or men with the one brush is not very nice and shouldn't be done, there are a few people like that, but not everyone! The cliques you see are friendships! Nothing more!"

ok thats a very valid point and yes indeedy i have seen u in the irish chatroom many times, u do try and chat to everyone, i suppose its hard saying something which is meant for some and not for others and everyone is annoyed by it etc

over a year ago

As a very regular chat and forum user I find this rather rude, you know the amount of abuse that women get on this site is terrible, now I'm not saying men don't but the way you have put that, I don't think this place is cliquey at all, I think ye are just misinterpreting chats between friends, obviously If you know someone well your gonna chat differently, but you yourself have seen me in chat, I talk to everyone, so painting all women or men with the one brush is not very nice and shouldn't be done, there are a few people like that, but not everyone! The cliques you see are friendships! Nothing more!

ok thats a very valid point and yes indeedy i have seen u in the irish chatroom many times, u do try and chat to everyone, i suppose its hard saying something which is meant for some and not for others and everyone is annoyed by it etc"

Look, it's people perceptions, even the way humour comes across over text, this site is what you make of it!

over a year ago

ok thats a very valid point and yes indeedy i have seen u in the irish chatroom many times, u do try and chat to everyone, i suppose its hard saying something which is meant for some and not for others and everyone is annoyed by it etc

Look, it's people perceptions, even the way humour comes across over text, this site is what you make of it! "

gonna give a to that

over a year ago

"Women aren't rude when they "back each other up", it's hard enough being a woman on the site, why shouldn't women support each other on here. Nice to see it happening instead of bitching and back stabbings tbh.

There are cliques in all forms of life - block or just ignore if you don't like it"

I agree with some of what you said, but a lady can just block a guy instead of people ganging up, surely thats more sensible

over a year ago

That chip on your shoulder is making you delusional "

Why do you assume I have a "chip". Actually its a subject that comes up regularly when I'm chatting to males and females. Its a topic for discussion, no biggy!!

over a year ago

Look, it's people perceptions, even the way humour comes across over text, this site is what you make of it! "

I don't agree with ANYONE receiving

abuse, its very wrong

over a year ago

"Women aren't rude when they "back each other up", it's hard enough being a woman on the site, why shouldn't women support each other on here. Nice to see it happening instead of bitching and back stabbings tbh.

There are cliques in all forms of life - block or just ignore if you don't like it

I agree with some of what you said, but a lady can just block a guy instead of people ganging up, surely thats more sensible"

I agree with u... It happened here before, one girl spread a lot of shit about a friend of mine and everyone backed her up.. But they eventually seen the truth in the end

over a year ago

Palookaville

Look, it's people perceptions, even the way humour comes across over text, this site is what you make of it!

abuse, its very wrong"

I so agree but people can be abusive and not in a clique. ..I think I'm coming from the point that. .. As I'm friends with some people. . We keep getting grouped as a clique and I find that a little frustrating is portrayed as if we are unfriendly and abusive.which is so not the case. ...I can understand friends sticking up for someone if somebody had been nasty or abusive. (Although not by doing so in the same manner) but isnt that just defending someone ...I would do that(and have done it) if I thought someone was being nasty to someone else even if I didn't know them

over a year ago

abuse, its very wrong

I so agree but people can be abusive and not in a clique. ..I think I'm coming from the point that. .. As I'm friends with some people. . We keep getting grouped as a clique and I find that a little frustrating is portrayed as if we are unfriendly and abusive.which is so not the case. ...I can understand friends sticking up for someone if somebody had been nasty or abusive. (Although not by doing so in the same manner) but isnt that just defending someone ...I would do that(and have done it) if I thought someone was being nasty to someone else even if I didn't know them"

Is that noble? or just adding to the problem, surely a friend can work it out with the aggressor or block them.

over a year ago

That chip on your shoulder is making you delusional

Why do you assume I have a "chip". Actually its a subject that comes up regularly when I'm chatting to males and females. Its a topic for discussion, no biggy!!"

For a start I wasn't even talking to you, I didn't quote your comments or refer to you in any way?

You're the one taking my reply personally here

over a year ago

Palookaville

Don't think its Noble. ..I just don't like to see anyone get abused. ... fair point. . Never thought if it like that. . I'm more of a 'once a thread turns bitchy' its time to leave girl myself... But I have on occasion posted a comment if I have seen someone take something up wrong and I know the person didn't mean it in that way.

over a year ago

I apologise, I read it wrongly. But I hope you understand where I'm coming from. We are all adults on here and if some twat is being abusive to someone else those 2 individuals so sort it out or block each other.

over a year ago

"Don't think its Noble. ..I just don't like to see anyone get abused. ... fair point. . Never thought if it like that. . I'm more of a 'once a thread turns bitchy' its time to leave girl myself... But I have on occasion posted a comment if I have seen someone take something up wrong and I know the person didn't mean it in that way. "

Thank you. I hate abuse of ANY kind.

over a year ago

abuse, its very wrong

I so agree but people can be abusive and not in a clique. ..I think I'm coming from the point that. .. As I'm friends with some people. . We keep getting grouped as a clique and I find that a little frustrating is portrayed as if we are unfriendly and abusive.which is so not the case. ...I can understand friends sticking up for someone if somebody had been nasty or abusive. (Although not by doing so in the same manner) but isnt that just defending someone ...I would do that(and have done it) if I thought someone was being nasty to someone else even if I didn't know them

Is that noble? or just adding to the problem, surely a friend can work it out with the aggressor or block them."

When your comment is on a public forum then it's open for anyone to comment on. The so called abused wether that be male or female may not have anything to do with the 'back up party'. Things in here snowball very quickly! People jump on the band wagon so to speak! Best advice I've read here today was to make sure you are clear in what you post on public forums so that they can't be open to misinterpretations otherwise be prepared to have others views, opinions, humour, banter or criticism. That's how a 'public' forum works. Besides even if the abused blocks the abuser they (the abuser) can still comment under her/his (the abused) comments and in their threads.

over a year ago

Thanks Missy

over a year ago

"Thanks Missy"

You're welcome

over a year ago

In alk my off swinging i have too say i never experienced any kind off clique in any chatroom that ive been in.I have to say that way i treat it is like a pub go in have the craic and the banter but always be respectful and one thing is that women arent meat there humans and have feelings it takes time and effort.Once u can rem this you get on great.

over a year ago

Fairly new to the forums and don't believe I'm in any clique.

For what my opinion is worth I see that yes there are groups of 'friends' who communicate regularly (this being the key to their friendship/banter or familiarisation of each other) through forum threads and along the way yes there are 'in house' jokes or references to parties, m&g's etc. that's normal of any society/community though.

I may get shot down for this next bit so the bomb shelter is fully stocked! And my hard hat on!

Maybe it's jealousy on some level? Felling left out or excluded (in your own mind) because you don't get the jokes or references. I've not met many from forum but I've never felt deliberately excluded or abused in any way. You may say that's cause you're female, it's different for males. I can't comment from that aspect but I see a lot of single guys who are polite, respectful and make an effort to join in. Maybe that's a better approach than trying to get oneself noticed through controversy?

Just my opinion not from any 'clique' manifesto

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Fairly new to the forums and don't believe I'm in any clique.

For what my opinion is worth I see that yes there are groups of 'friends' who communicate regularly (this being the key to their friendship/banter or familiarisation of each other) through forum threads and along the way yes there are 'in house' jokes or references to parties, m&g's etc. that's normal of any society/community though.

I may get shot down for this next bit so the bomb shelter is fully stocked! And my hard hat on!

Maybe it's jealousy on some level? Felling left out or excluded (in your own mind) because you don't get the jokes or references. I've not met many from forum but I've never felt deliberately excluded or abused in any way. You may say that's cause you're female, it's different for males. I can't comment from that aspect but I see a lot of single guys who are polite, respectful and make an effort to join in. Maybe that's a better approach than trying to get oneself noticed through controversy?

Just my opinion not from any 'clique' manifesto "

well put. .....

They never told me there was a manifesto! ! Lol.....jeez maybe im not in the clique after all

over a year ago

"Maybe that's a better approach than trying to get oneself noticed through controversy?"

Actually thats quite offensive in a passive-aggressive way. I'm genuinely not here to get noticed. I pass some time on here, thats all. I like DEBATE.

over a year ago

""Maybe that's a better approach than trying to get oneself noticed through controversy?"

Actually thats quite offensive in a passive-aggressive way. I'm genuinely not here to get noticed. I pass some time on here, thats all. I like DEBATE."

Debate in it's very nature is controversial? Maybe you've misinterpreted an opinion? It's easily done in forum, as there was no intent to offend and the post was just a general statement not directed personally at you (as I did not quote your op) I did have a (weak) disclaimer though!

However you quoted me directly and called me "passive-aggressive". Should I take that as a personal insult?

By *-4pleasureCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

Is the pope a catholic ???

over a year ago

Missy, no insult, but re-read it, it was PA

over a year ago

"Missy, no insult, but re-read it, it was PA"

That's simply your interpretation and opinion, I'd beg to differ. That's called agreeing to disagree.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 22:15:15]

over a year ago

I think everyone should give Missy a round of applause for this. Lol. I couldn't have put it better myself.

I'm new to the forums myself and noticed there are a group of "friends" on the forums who have met each other at m&g's and for drinks or just from chatting on here and they have banter amongst each other . So what? Were all here for a laugh, well at least the majority of us

By *exsex2Couple
over a year ago

county

We hate the aggressive nature of the posting- we hate the belittling of males by certain older single fems on here- we call them the "Irish ex-wives club"

Chips on their shoulders many of them!

Having said that- we infrequently use the chat!

over a year ago

Have to say I've never had any problems with the regular forum users. Becoming a more frequent visitor lately and while yes there are certain members who are good friends and chat together they've always been very welcoming to any participation from me and others. Once you're being polite and not a jackass u can have the craic and banter

over a year ago

Missy is the head of the Banter Clique..............Mr Panther

over a year ago

Yes there are

over a year ago

For head of the Banter Clique, see........... Mr Panther"

He might still be d*unk though so don't expect a reply too soon

over a year ago

For head of the Banter Clique, see Missy........... Mr Panther

He might still be sexy though so expect a reply soon "

Thanks..........Mr Panther

over a year ago

He might still be sexy though so expect a reply soon

Thanks..........Mr Panther"

I wouldn't know if you're sexy though

over a year ago

I wouldn't know if you're sexy though "

Dont believe me then search the word sexy and it says Mr Panther

over a year ago

I wouldn't know if you're sexy though Dont believe me then search the word sexy and it says Mr Panther "

I did and my dictionary says "xxxMissyxxx"

over a year ago

I wouldn't know if you're sexy though Dont believe me then search the word sexy and it says Mr Panther

I did and my dictionary says "Mr Panther" "

See told you so lol....Mr Panther

over a year ago

"We hate the aggressive nature of the posting- we hate the belittling of males by certain older single fems on here- we call them the "Irish ex-wives club"

Having said that- we infrequently use the chat!"

PMSL

over a year ago

We use this and another site and rarely use the chat room on here as we find it clicky , the other site we enter we say hi and get a few hi how are ye etc , chat on here we find you say hi etc you are lucky to get a response

That's our opinion

over a year ago

"We use this and another site and rarely use the chat room on here as we find it clicky , the other site we enter we say hi and get a few hi how are ye etc , chat on here we find you say hi etc you are lucky to get a response

That's our opinion "

Its appears 50/50, although I've been blocked by some ladies today for posting this, ladies I don't even have connect with, my god how sad people are.

over a year ago

Yes I have gone into the chat room and have been ignored

over a year ago

When i started on the chatroom i did feel it was cliquey but as with everything if you put in the effort, are respectful and not starting shite people are happy to chat. Most know each other but are verywwelcoming. Just jump in and enjoy it

over a year ago

"In alk my off swinging i have too say i never experienced any kind off clique in any chatroom that ive been in.I have to say that way i treat it is like a pub go in have the craic and the banter but always be respectful and one thing is that women arent meat there humans and have feelings it takes time and effort.Once u can rem this you get on great."

Well said

over a year ago

Why is this?

Am I wrong?

In my opinion yes"

B&H

What I can add from my side is that if women do back each other up, it is mostly a result of the actions on the male side. I have spoken with few single ladies and ladies as part of a couple and I am devastated with how few of us, single males, treat these lovely gals. This is a sex site, indeed, however this does not mean that ladies will put up with aggressive messages, illegal and abusive proposals (cash for sex...) and just poor quality emails and cock pictures flying everywhere (one of the sexiest ladies I have seen here is considering leaving the site because of all the abuse...). If the minority of asswholes (thank you for the hate emails received so far and a few aggressive comments on the chat -yes, you know who you are asswhole-, I take all of that as a huge compliment) would stop their bad behaviour, things would have improved here with the benefit for all.

Happy Swinging everyone,

EL

over a year ago

"Yes I have gone into the chat room and have been ignored"

Me too.. and I'm there all the time lol. If you have something interesting, or funny, or contraversial to contribute to something being discissed then just chip in. 99 times out of 100 people will respond. You get out what you put in.

If you sit on your own in the corner of the pub without talking to anyone you will get much the same result.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 08:46:02]

over a year ago

"Yes I have gone into the chat room and have been ignored

Me too.. and I'm there all the time lol. If you have something interesting, or funny, or contraversial to contribute to something being discissed then just chip in. 99 times out of 100 people will respond. You get out what you put in.

If you sit on your own in the corner of the pub without talking to anyone you will get much the same result."

Exactly. I fully agree with B&H.

I am still fairly new to swinging and this site and it does take an effort to start chatting with people in the chat or to contribute to forums, however it is something that one should do if one wants to be noticed. Please do not expect that just because you said HI to people on the chat that they all will stop their busy chats (that thing is moving so quickly...) and just throw themselves to welcome you in the discussion. Usually, adding something interesting to the already happing conversation will cause such reaction.

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 08:46:02]"

99, I usually enjoy your comments. Why did you delete? Please repost

over a year ago

"We hate the aggressive nature of the posting- we hate the belittling of males by certain older single fems on here- we call them the "Irish ex-wives club"

Having said that- we infrequently use the chat!"

can i have vinegar with that chip !

over a year ago

I thought the op was about forum? Chatroom is a whole different scenario!

over a year ago

"I thought the op was about forum? Chatroom is a whole different scenario! "

Me too...ooopps!...i think everyone did. Lol

over a year ago

If you sit on your own in the corner of the pub without talking to anyone you will get much the same result."

lol ok

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong?

There are no "cliques" or clicks in the room at all. Manners and good grammar will get you chatting to them all. They have never been rude unless being pestered continuously."

no wonder I like you !

over a year ago

If you look at what I have said previously....A lady can block any fool who is aggressive or rude, AND SHOULD, they should report them also.

Women ganging up on someone is not neccessary. As adults we are all capable of dealing with fools and the mechanisms are in place so NO male or female has to listen to abuse of stupidity. BLOCK ! and the aggression is over.

I am very respectful towards women and feel all in here should be. I repeat, let individuals sort things out, not groups, mistakes are made by mis-communication

over a year ago

If you wanna call guys n girls who chat to each other on here nearly every day , a clique and back each other up if and when necessary , then yes there's a clique !!!! Don't know if it should be called a clique though cos without most of them there wouldn't be a forum !! Unfortunately what can happen is that things can get nasty when people Dont have the full facts or totally misunderstand what's been said and that's always liable to happen when ur not chatting face to face !!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I too am very respectfull to birds, chicks, whatever you call them. I think every home should have at least one of them. They're great at cooking, cleaning, and stuff.

By *onyg4funMan
over a year ago

South

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong? If you wanna call guys n girls who chat to each other on here nearly every day , a clique and back each other up if and when necessary , then yes there's a clique !!!! Don't know if it should be called a clique though cos without most of them there wouldn't be a forum !! Unfortunately what can happen is that things can get nasty when people Dont have the full facts or totally misunderstand what's been said and that's always liable to happen when ur not chatting face to face !!"
There is a definite clique in here, no doubt. If one person bad mouths another, especially if a girl is bad-mouthing a guy, then all the girls get on band wagon and believe the one sided story offered by the girl, guys will also side with the woman because all he wants is to get her into bed and she is willing. So a guy, who has not had opportunity to put his side of a situation is completely shunned, insulted, and called everything under the sun. Just because he has the manners and respect NOT to share his side of the situation, because the forum is not the place to discuss issues that may have occured between two people, he is then treated like a ice of ***t. So there is a definite clique on here, no doubt, and dare anyone put their head above the parapet and say anything negative against one of the clique, it will be shot off with insults and inane childish comments and sniping remarks!

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong? If you wanna call guys n girls who chat to each other on here nearly every day , a clique and back each other up if and when necessary , then yes there's a clique !!!! Don't know if it should be called a clique though cos without most of them there wouldn't be a forum !! Unfortunately what can happen is that things can get nasty when people Dont have the full facts or totally misunderstand what's been said and that's always liable to happen when ur not chatting face to face !!There is a definite clique in here, no doubt. If one person bad mouths another, especially if a girl is bad-mouthing a guy, then all the girls get on band wagon and believe the one sided story offered by the girl, guys will also side with the woman because all he wants is to get her into bed and she is willing. So a guy, who has not had opportunity to put his side of a situation is completely shunned, insulted, and called everything under the sun. Just because he has the manners and respect NOT to share his side of the situation, because the forum is not the place to discuss issues that may have occured between two people, he is then treated like a ice of ***t. So there is a definite clique on here, no doubt, and dare anyone put their head above the parapet and say anything negative against one of the clique, it will be shot off with insults and inane childish comments and sniping remarks! "

Passive aggressive much...

over a year ago

jaysus how much more does the issue of cliques have to be discussed??? There are cliques in life so why wouldn't there be cliques on here? To be part of a clique seems like hard work though, I'd rather be a billy no mates

over a year ago

"I think there are clicks in the chatroom. Mainly women that feel they have to "back each other up". Why do women get away with being rude? Why is this? Am I wrong? If you wanna call guys n girls who chat to each other on here nearly every day , a clique and back each other up if and when necessary , then yes there's a clique !!!! Don't know if it should be called a clique though cos without most of them there wouldn't be a forum !! Unfortunately what can happen is that things can get nasty when people Dont have the full facts or totally misunderstand what's been said and that's always liable to happen when ur not chatting face to face !!There is a definite clique in here, no doubt. If one person bad mouths another, especially if a girl is bad-mouthing a guy, then all the girls get on band wagon and believe the one sided story offered by the girl, guys will also side with the woman because all he wants is to get her into bed and she is willing. So a guy, who has not had opportunity to put his side of a situation is completely shunned, insulted, and called everything under the sun. Just because he has the manners and respect NOT to share his side of the situation, because the forum is not the place to discuss issues that may have occured between two people, he is then treated like a ice of ***t. So there is a definite clique on here, no doubt, and dare anyone put their head above the parapet and say anything negative against one of the clique, it will be shot off with insults and inane childish comments and sniping remarks! "

Very well said man. Great to see people speaking their about it

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"jaysus how much more does the issue of cliques have to be discussed??? There are cliques in life so why wouldn't there be cliques on here? To be part of a clique seems like hard work though, I'd rather be a billy no mates "

Spot on....I'm going to be BallyNoClique from Banterville on the coast of Ballybeupmineownarse.....

over a year ago

"jaysus how much more does the issue of cliques have to be discussed??? There are cliques in life so why wouldn't there be cliques on here? To be part of a clique seems like hard work though, I'd rather be a billy no mates "

over a year ago

"jaysus how much more does the issue of cliques have to be discussed??? There are cliques in life so why wouldn't there be cliques on here? To be part of a clique seems like hard work though, I'd rather be a billy no mates

Spot on....I'm going to be BallyNoClique from Banterville on the coast of Ballybeupmineownarse..... "

over a year ago

"jaysus how much more does the issue of cliques have to be discussed??? There are cliques in life so why wouldn't there be cliques on here? To be part of a clique seems like hard work though, I'd rather be a billy no mates

Spot on....I'm going to be BallyNoClique from Banterville on the coast of Ballybeupmineownarse..... "

do you get there via timewaster terrace , turn right at camsex close and straight up multiple profile mountain?

over a year ago

Lol. These guys are gonna be super popular in the chatroom.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Spot on....I'm going to be BallyNoClique from Banterville on the coast of Ballybeupmineownarse.....

do you get there via timewaster terrace , turn right at camsex close and straight up multiple profile mountain?"

That sounds like Mount Rushmore

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

do you get there via timewaster terrace , turn right at camsex close and straight up multiple profile mountain?"

I actually turned left and stumbled upon " let's ignore and repeat tediously"

over a year ago

Hahaha at the above comments thats put a wee smile on my face this evening but anyho its not just the chat rooms that people are rude too u of all sexes and race some people think there gods gift but infact there just so up there own asses we dont bother going in the irosh chat anymore for that reason we now enjoy fabs new bi sexual chat room where everybody talks too one another and not ignore u like a piece of crap but thats just our experince in chat an on fourms

over a year ago

"Hahaha at the above comments thats put a wee smile on my face this evening but anyho its not just the chat rooms that people are rude too u of all sexes and race some people think there gods gift but infact there just so up there own asses we dont bother going in the irosh chat anymore for that reason we now enjoy fabs new bi sexual chat room where everybody talks too one another and not ignore u like a piece of crap but thats just our experince in chat an on fourms "

We never liked the irish chat rooms......prefer it on here....

over a year ago

"Hahaha at the above comments thats put a wee smile on my face this evening but anyho its not just the chat rooms that people are rude too u of all sexes and race some people think there gods gift but infact there just so up there own asses we dont bother going in the irosh chat anymore for that reason we now enjoy fabs new bi sexual chat room where everybody talks too one another and not ignore u like a piece of crap but thats just our experince in chat an on fourms

We never liked the irish chat rooms......prefer it on here.... "

same as us its always the same people in it talking among themselfs and u could be nice as pie too them and get noting back thats why we hate going on it but saying that in the fourms can be just as bad i dont get it where all adults on a adult site but yet some act there shoe size some times

over a year ago

Can be so awkward on there lol....i hate it.....at least if no one chats back on here its not as noticable lol....

over a year ago

"Can be so awkward on there lol....i hate it.....at least if no one chats back on here its not as noticable lol.... "

Sometimes

over a year ago

"Can be so awkward on there lol....i hate it.....at least if no one chats back on here its not as noticable lol....

Sometimes "

Lol.....

over a year ago

I like the chatroom , get a right laugh in it sometimes,and ill talk to anyone that talks to me, can see why some people dont like it though, can be hard to follow conversations if it is moving fast etc

over a year ago

I have to admit I was under the opinion (my own may I add) that the forums etc seemed clicky...but I have to say I was at my 1st m&g a few days ago & met quite a few people whose names I had seen regularly on the forums. ....my own opinion has now changed, they were the most friendly welcoming bunch of people. I definitely did not feel excluded nor ignored in their company, nor them to be a clicky group.The craic & banter was epic.

over a year ago

@newbie thats my point unless u met them or know them ur most likely are going too be ignored not saying all are like that but some are both on the fourms an chat

over a year ago

"@newbie thats my point unless u met them or know them ur most likely are going too be ignored not saying all are like that but some are both on the fourms an chat "

Understand that but tbh maybe its our own opinions of clickness etc on here that holds us back from chattin in forums etc....

over a year ago

"@newbie thats my point unless u met them or know them ur most likely are going too be ignored not saying all are like that but some are both on the fourms an chat

Understand that but tbh maybe its our own opinions of clickness etc on here that holds us back from chattin in forums etc...."

not my opinion its a fact in my eyes dont get me wrong its not all people its only a few and even th likes of hi jacking threads by people well known in here is a bit silly thats all im saying

over a year ago

over a year ago

Palookaville

"@newbie thats my point unless u met them or know them ur most likely are going too be ignored not saying all are like that but some are both on the fourms an chat

Understand that but tbh maybe its our own opinions of clickness etc on here that holds us back from chattin in forums etc.... not my opinion its a fact in my eyes dont get me wrong its not all people its only a few and even th likes of hi jacking threads by people well known in here is a bit silly thats all im saying "

don't think people go on threads with the intention of hi jacking them. ... They just start chatting and forget. . Silly maybe. .. anda bit thoughtless.... I guilty of it myself. .. But it's never nasty!

over a year ago

Understand that but tbh maybe its our own opinions of clickness etc on here that holds us back from chattin in forums etc.... not my opinion its a fact in my eyes dont get me wrong its not all people its only a few and even th likes of hi jacking threads by people well known in here is a bit silly thats all im saying

don't think people go on threads with the intention of hi jacking them. ... They just start chatting and forget. . Silly maybe. .. anda bit thoughtless.... I guilty of it myself. .. But it's never nasty! "

I always forget what were we talking about..........Mr Panther

over a year ago

Palookaville

Understand that but tbh maybe its our own opinions of clickness etc on here that holds us back from chattin in forums etc.... not my opinion its a fact in my eyes dont get me wrong its not all people its only a few and even th likes of hi jacking threads by people well known in here is a bit silly thats all im saying

don't think people go on threads with the intention of hi jacking them. ... They just start chatting and forget. . Silly maybe. .. anda bit thoughtless.... I guilty of it myself. .. But it's never nasty! I always forget what were we talking about..........Mr Panther"

I'm hurt mr p.... hurt I tell ya!

over a year ago

@secretly i can assure you on a number of times people have bin nasty towards others us being a victim of it loads of times u may not see it but it does happen

over a year ago

don't think people go on threads with the intention of hi jacking them. ... They just start chatting and forget. . Silly maybe. .. anda bit thoughtless.... I guilty of it myself. .. But it's never nasty! I always forget what were we talking about..........Mr Panther

I'm hurt mr p.... hurt I tell ya! "

I am always too busy looking at your tits I never hear you I always go off to lala land when looking.........Mr Panther

over a year ago

Mrs s i will slap him hard!!!!!

over a year ago

"Mrs s i will slap him hard!!!!!"

Ummmm helllo, excuse me Mrs P the way that looks on here is that I said Ll of that I only said that it was maybe our own opinions

ummm sorri Mr&Mrs P.....I will take my punishment!! Lol feck that x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/14 00:30:47]

By *wilighteyesWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Regarding cliques,the way i look at it, every person that is in chat or on the forums was a new person at one time.

Every one of them had to chat or post as totally new people,,,, and thru their time and effort got to know others.They should not be derided because they have gone to that effort.Its very easy to say , after a few hellos and no reply "oh thats cos their all in cliques", when actually what you should do is just keep talking.For my part I typed and deleted things from in here and in chat for at least a month before I got the confidance to actually post in here or in chat.If u want to partake ya just keep chatting or posting, bottom line

By *wilighteyesWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

and i dont post that much even now , though i do enjoy the chat room

over a year ago

"I have to admit I was under the opinion (my own may I add) that the forums etc seemed clicky...but I have to say I was at my 1st m&g a few days ago & met quite a few people whose names I had seen regularly on the forums. ....my own opinion has now changed, they were the most friendly welcoming bunch of people. I definitely did not feel excluded nor ignored in their company, nor them to be a clicky group.The craic & banter was epic. "

Well we do try

over a year ago

Jaysus I actually know somebody who moved there last week, you may know them

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/08/14 12:41:54]

over a year ago

Spot on....I'm going to be BallyNoClique from Banterville on the coast of Ballybeupmineownarse..... Hey I think lotta the person ur talking about is my next door neighbour. ....nice guy called Dinnygiveafuck

Jaysus I actually know somebody who moved there last week, you may know them "

over a year ago

"I have to admit I was under the opinion (my own may I add) that the forums etc seemed clicky...but I have to say I was at my 1st m&g a few days ago & met quite a few people whose names I had seen regularly on the forums. ....my own opinion has now changed, they were the most friendly welcoming bunch of people. I definitely did not feel excluded nor ignored in their company, nor them to be a clicky group.The craic & banter was epic. "

See told ya to get that sexy backside on.......grrrrr.....

over a year ago

Great talent that being able to be up yer own arse....yours must be massive!!

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Take your time sure

over a year ago

"I have to admit I was under the opinion (my own may I add) that the forums etc seemed clicky...but I have to say I was at my 1st m&g a few days ago & met quite a few people whose names I had seen regularly on the forums. ....my own opinion has now changed, they were the most friendly welcoming bunch of people. I definitely did not feel excluded nor ignored in their company, nor them to be a clicky group.The craic & banter was epic.

See told ya to get that sexy backside on.......grrrrr..... "

lol always do wot im told mrs.p

over a year ago

"I have to admit I was under the opinion (my own may I add) that the forums etc seemed clicky...but I have to say I was at my 1st m&g a few days ago & met quite a few people whose names I had seen regularly on the forums. ....my own opinion has now changed, they were the most friendly welcoming bunch of people. I definitely did not feel excluded nor ignored in their company, nor them to be a clicky group.The craic & banter was epic.

lol always do wot im told mrs.p "

Spank spank......

over a year ago

lol always do wot im told mrs.p

Spank spank......"

ouch lol

over a year ago

I now officially hate the word 'clique'! Or 'click'

you know when you say a word over and over and it doesn't sound right anymore? That's what this word has become to me.

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Regarding cliques,the way i look at it, every person that is in chat or on the forums was a new person at one time.

Every one of them had to chat or post as totally new people,,,, and thru their time and effort got to know others.They should not be derided because they have gone to that effort.Its very easy to say , after a few hellos and no reply "oh thats cos their all in cliques", when actually what you should do is just keep talking.For my part I typed and deleted things from in here and in chat for at least a month before I got the confidance to actually post in here or in chat.If u want to partake ya just keep chatting or posting, bottom line"

yep. ...I remember being that newbie. .. But I just kept posting and bring polite and everyone was very welcoming

over a year ago

There are cliques yeah, but they don't hunt or single out newbies.

Basically when it comes to the chat room some guys say some pretty vile stuff, and then act like a saint. So when a girl calls them on it other girls later on may block him too.

If they block you for another reason, you rub them the wrong way, they just dont like you, or something like that, then its highly unlikely that the others in the clique will block you too.

Either way, its guys I have never spoken to that block me the most, not girls who are friends with each other.

over a year ago

"I now officially hate the word 'clique'! Or 'click'

you know when you say a word over and over and it doesn't sound right anymore? That's what this word has become to me. "

over a year ago

I just think that the cl --ue word should be banned altogether !! If u read what I said above if we could be more understanding of whAt a person is trying to say before we jump down someones throat and the whole army rows in behind you this site might be somewhere where everyone feels they can talk about something , ie , look for further clarification before the sword is drawn. THINK before you click ......and that applies to me AND everyone on here !!.................In the meantime I think someone should organise a scat party seeing as were all full of it to some degree whether WE think it or not !!!! Pmsl......

over a year ago

"There are cliques yeah, but they don't hunt or single out newbies.

Basically when it comes to the chat room some guys say some pretty vile stuff, and then act like a saint. So when a girl calls them on it other girls later on may block him too.

If they block you for another reason, you rub them the wrong way, they just dont like you, or something like that, then its highly unlikely that the others in the clique will block you too.

Either way, its guys I have never spoken to that block me the most, not girls who are friends with each other."

over a year ago

"There are cliques yeah, but they don't hunt or single out newbies.

Either way, its guys I have never spoken to that block me the most, not girls who are friends with each other."

Well said!

Belle x

Post new Message to Thread