Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

An Irish Mod for the Irish

Jump to newest

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Its tough job, and someone's got to do it!

So respect to the volunteers (yes VOLUNTEERS!!!!) that put themselves up for the role.

Since loosing Links it has become noticeable that several highly respected members of the Irish swing scene have sadly received bans from Fab!

In discussion with many other of my compatriots I have come to the conclusion, meaning no disrespect to the mods, there is a real lack of comprehension of Irish craic among the the mods not from Ireland.

Are choices are either accept the rest of the world are not Irish and dont get our cranky humour and accept the status quo,

or someone from Ireland should step up to the plate and take on the role of mod

It would be easy to say why dont you do it, but seeing i am trying to organise Ireland's first swing camp weekend, advise and support 2 meet and greets, while organising 2 more meets in the North this year, i think i'm doing enough this year and could not give the time to do it

So please people of Ireland lets unite in our need for an Irish Mod

Jaz xxxxx

keep swinging

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have so many opinions on this but am gonna keep shtum i think....

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 16:10:46]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the Northern Irish humour is different from Southern humour too.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I think the Northern Irish humour is different from Southern humour too. "

East coast humour is different to west coast humour and undoubtedly urban humour is different to rural humour!

Reply privately

over a year ago

By jaysis i be banning everyone ha ha ha.

Reply privately

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I do think it might be a good idea as it does seem that maybe our sense of humour is not always understood. I think on the whole the mods do a good job and I appreciate that they are volunteers and that it must be time consuming. I also agree that abuse shouldn't be tolerated. .. But I think maybe the mods struggle to understand when we are being humorous in a funny or sarcastic way. . And that often it is meant and indeed received as being just that.....a joke.

So I do wonder is it that our sense of humour comes across wrong occasionally or is it easily misinterpreted? And maybe having an irish mod would help the situation... What do others think?

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"i have so many opinions on this but am gonna keep shtum i think.... "

please express your opinions in a reasonable and respectable manner, otherwise this forum topic is devalued

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I think the Northern Irish humour is different from Southern humour too. "

There probably is small difference but there is a common thread that can also relate to the scouse humour.

But i dont think the gap is so wide compared to the gap between us and the rest of the world

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"I do think it might be a good idea as it does seem that maybe our sense of humour is not always understood. I think on the whole the mods do a good job and I appreciate that they are volunteers and that it must be time consuming. I also agree that abuse shouldn't be tolerated. .. But I think maybe the mods struggle to understand when we are being humorous in a funny or sarcastic way. . And that often it is meant and indeed received as being just that.....a joke.

So I do wonder is it that our sense of humour comes across wrong occasionally or is it easily misinterpreted? And maybe having an irish mod would help the situation... What do others think?

"

Reply privately

By *ustDarMan
over a year ago

Tullamore

a couple of people have said about the differences between northern humor and southern , eastern and western , urban and " culchie " and while that may be true ( personally i don't see the comedy in the rubber bandits ) it is highly likely that an Irish mod , who chats in the Ireland room , will have more experience separating the humorous comments from the offensive ones.

the hard working mods from the UK rooms at best spend 10 to 15 minutes with us when they have had their bat signal activated.

that's hardly enough for them to pick up on our ways . no more than we might be highly insulted by jokes in the uk rooms that are obviously jokes to the locals .

the point of this long post is to add my vote to the topic of an irish Mod. it would be better for everyone if we could have a volunteer picked out for this role. the UK Mods wouldn't have to fly in on their trusty mod capes every time we got a rash of directors or idiots. the Ireland room chatters would feel less nervous carrying on the banter when there was a mod around ... and the admin wouldn't have to worry about processing bans that the users are complaining were unfair or misunderstandings

thats about 4.95 worth of my 2 cents. yous can keep the change out of the fiver

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Is there actually a problem though? It appears to me that opinions are divided within the Irish forum as to whether certain people deserved bans at different times or not. I suspect that there would still be contentious bans with a local mod. I don't think we need one tbh.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do the mods who moderate the forum also mod the chatrooms?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ireland should definitely be represented on the moderating team. Rule breaking in chat is a regular occurrence and "regulars" in the room have largely taken to self-policing. On the occasion when a mod DOES arrive in the room the members are so used to being able to flaunt the rules that bannings happen very frequently.

On the subject of foreign mods not understanding the Irish humor, I must say I have a little sympathy for the mods. Rules need to be applied evenly and fairly across all regions. It would be wrong for the Irish room to be permitted activity that wouldn't be allowed elsewhere.

I would like to suggest a warning system so that a site member can be given a warning from a mod before a banning is handed out. I would imagine in most circumstance this would be enough to fix any problem, and a ban can he handed out if a member re-offends.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

If this thread is going to stay open for a discussion can people keep away from talking about their own bans, or anyone else that has been banned. Thanks.

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Is there actually a problem though? It appears to me that opinions are divided within the Irish forum as to whether certain people deserved bans at different times or not. I suspect that there would still be contentious bans with a local mod. I don't think we need one tbh. "

Yes there is a problem,

pointed out by Dars' excellent post worth at least 10 cents lol

Dar is talking about issues in the Irish chat room, Michael you are talking about issues in the Irish forum. Neither are aware the issues exist outside your preferred area of fab to enjoy.

I dont expect an Irish mod to be perfect, but having a better understanding of the culture should improve decisions. There is no expectation of perfection!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"Do the mods who moderate the forum also mod the chatrooms?"

There are different types of mods.

Just happens that the forum mods are also chat mods, but the chat mods cant moderate in the forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is there actually a problem though? It appears to me that opinions are divided within the Irish forum as to whether certain people deserved bans at different times or not. I suspect that there would still be contentious bans with a local mod. I don't think we need one tbh.

Yes there is a problem,

pointed out by Dars' excellent post worth at least 10 cents lol

Dar is talking about issues in the Irish chat room, Michael you are talking about issues in the Irish forum. Neither are aware the issues exist outside your preferred area of fab to enjoy.

I dont expect an Irish mod to be perfect, but having a better understanding of the culture should improve decisions. There is no expectation of perfection!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

There are a range of senses of humour in my street nevermind the whole of Ireland lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do the mods who moderate the forum also mod the chatrooms?

Just happens that the forum mods are also chat mods, but the chat mods cant moderate in the forum."

Jezebel as a mod do you think there is room/need for an Irish mod?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just happens that the forum mods are also chat mods, but the chat mods cant moderate in the forum."

Thanks for the info

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is not getting the sense of humour the problem though?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"i have so many opinions on this but am gonna keep shtum i think....

please express your opinions in a reasonable and respectable manner, otherwise this forum topic is devalued"

i wont actually because perhaps its me but my opinions tend to offend more than help.i do however think that the irsh have more bans than anywhere else.thats my input...over and out

Reply privately

over a year ago

OK, I'll say it as no one else has the gonads, the chatroom is to clicky, an outside mod is needed. Some people in the chatroom are way too hot head and rude but part of click. SAD. outside mod is needed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Will we need a regional moderator as well when someone else gets banned?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK, I'll say it as no one else has the gonads, the chatroom is to clicky, an outside mod is needed. Some people in the chatroom are way too hot head and rude but part of click. SAD. outside mod is needed."

That's not everyone's opinion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not everyones opinion, I never said it was BUT many have said it is, mainly females actually.

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

What may be classed as humour to one person may not to another be they Irish or not. Many a time I don't get the 'humour' in posts from the Irish. I think if something is written, that well may be done in jest, but someone takes offence then it is not humour.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OK, I'll say it as no one else has the gonads, the chatroom is to clicky, an outside mod is needed. Some people in the chatroom are way too hot head and rude but part of click. SAD. outside mod is needed."

You're dead right mate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cliques exist everywhere though, people group together based on common interests and getting each others sense of humour etc, I've seen many of them come and go over the years on here. There are probably a few in the chat room and one or maybe two on the forum, as long as people are polite there's no real problem.

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 17:06:28]

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a set of rules already in place. Most people can work within these parameters. All you are asked to be is respectful & not talk about certain subjects, why do we need special treatment, just be respectful & don't talk about certain subjects. It's not rocket science.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see what your saying Boris, I agree but without an outside mod, it could become a problem

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have to agree with jaz.....our sense of humour is very different!!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

Just happens that the forum mods are also chat mods, but the chat mods cant moderate in the forum.

Jezebel as a mod do you think there is room/need for an Irish mod? "

As I said on one of the other threads - how do you know that there isnt an Irish mod? People are making assumptions...

But to answer your question, personally, no I dont. The Irish forum and chat rooms have the same rules as every other forum and chat room and something either breaks the rules or it doesnt....

The Scots, Welsh, American etc can all say they have their own sense of humour and therefore they should all have their own mods but the rules are the same for everyone. And as I also said in another post being abusive, for example, and then calling it 'our sense of humour 'is still abuse.

The rules are set by Admin and unless they change the rules for the Ireland forums/chat rooms then Im afraid the same rules will apply as the rest of the site. Might not be what you all want to hear but thats the way it is Im afraid.

Sorry that took me ages to type out

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"If this thread is going to stay open for a discussion can people keep away from talking about their own bans, or anyone else that has been banned. Thanks."

Thanks Jezebel,

You have a better understanding of what I am trying to achieve with this

It is appreciated

people please comply with Jezebel's request. This is an important topic that should remain general conversation rather than focus on specific historical bans

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's total bullshit that if you annoy one person as part of the clique then the other members gang up on that one person

Reply privately

over a year ago

people please comply with Jezebel's request. This is an important topic that should remain general conversation rather than focus on specific historical bans

TOTALLY AGREE

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

As I said on one of the other threads - how do you know that there isnt an Irish mod? People are making assumptions...

But to answer your question, personally, no I dont. The Irish forum and chat rooms have the same rules as every other forum and chat room and something either breaks the rules or it doesnt....

The Scots, Welsh, American etc can all say they have their own sense of humour and therefore they should all have their own mods but the rules are the same for everyone. And as I also said in another post being abusive, for example, and then calling it 'our sense of humour 'is still abuse.

The rules are set by Admin and unless they change the rules for the Ireland forums/chat rooms then Im afraid the same rules will apply as the rest of the site. Might not be what you all want to hear but thats the way it is Im afraid.

"

And I should add, thats my PERSONAL opinion, as i was asked

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ganging up is a problem, and so rude, its usually caused by a misunderstanding or attention seeking by members of the click.

But thats why outside mod is necessary.

Feck I'll be popular, lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's total bullshit that if you annoy one person as part of the clique then the other members gang up on that one person"

Or you could stop being annoying?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If this thread is going to stay open for a discussion can people keep away from talking about their own bans, or anyone else that has been banned. Thanks.

Thanks Jezebel,

It is appreciated

people please comply with Jezebel's request. This is an important topic that should remain general conversation rather than focus on specific historical bans"

correct me if im wrong but is the whole reason for the conversation on irish mods not BECAUSE of the recent bans and the fact that our humour differs???? if not then what is the piont in this thread???

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

thanks for this post, this was discussed last night at meet.

I can understand why some people say its cliquey, but on the other side some people in the chat room have meet up and become friends, plus they actively join in the chat, not decrying those that choose to observe the conversation. It is no surprise they get on and appear as if a clique, but i'm sure if you respectfully said hi they would not chat with you.

You make a very valid point on the outside mod, but that does not mean they cant come from Ireland

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's total bullshit that if you annoy one person as part of the clique then the other members gang up on that one person

Or you could stop being annoying?"

I ain't annoying love "it's my sense of humor"

Reply privately

over a year ago

*point

Reply privately

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I'd love to come back as a mod. I really enjoyed my time and would be willing to give my time again to make the site better for all!

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Will we need a regional moderator as well when someone else gets banned? "

lol the supreme court of swing moderation

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If this thread is going to stay open for a discussion can people keep away from talking about their own bans, or anyone else that has been banned. Thanks.

Thanks Jezebel,

It is appreciated

correct me if im wrong but is the whole reason for the conversation on irish mods not BECAUSE of the recent bans and the fact that our humour differs???? if not then what is the piont in this thread??? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

There is a difference between a sense of humour and just being downright rude. Too many people get away with being insulting by saying 'oh you just don't get my sense of humour' , maybe it's the sense of humour that sucks , not other peoples attitudes towards it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's total bullshit that if you annoy one person as part of the clique then the other members gang up on that one person

I ain't annoying love "it's my sense of humor""

Your words friend.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Candy store, thanks for proving my point,rudeness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a difference between a sense of humour and just being downright rude. Too many people get away with being insulting by saying 'oh you just don't get my sense of humour' , maybe it's the sense of humour that sucks , not other peoples attitudes towards it!"

Its the other member of my clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

I ain't annoying love "it's my sense of humor"

Your words friend."

Sure is buddy old pal

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

think you will find your opinion is often echoed on threads. . And everyone is entitled to their opinion.

However. . It's an open forum to be used by people in a manner they choose(without being offensive or abusive). It always loses me why people who have got to know each other, who chat and have a bit of fun is seen as being so annoying to people and has to mean they are a clique! ! I talk to loads of people in the forums.. Maybe people should just be a little more tolerant.. Go start a different thread for the clique haters...or talk to some of the people they are so quick to criticise?

A mods job is not to decide if people participating in a group discussion constitutes a clique. . They are there to ensure it is done in a non offensive manner..

in my personal opinion it's a tired sad view that really doesn't require any gonads whatsoever to form or express

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a difference between a sense of humour and just being downright rude. Too many people get away with being insulting by saying 'oh you just don't get my sense of humour' , maybe it's the sense of humour that sucks , not other peoples attitudes towards it!

Its the other member of my clique "

Soz bbz , I'm a one woman clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd love to come back as a mod. I really enjoyed my time and would be willing to give my time again to make the site better for all!"

I second links' nomination

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a difference between a sense of humour and just being downright rude. Too many people get away with being insulting by saying 'oh you just don't get my sense of humour' , maybe it's the sense of humour that sucks , not other peoples attitudes towards it!

Its the other member of my clique

Soz bbz , I'm a one woman clique "

Denied!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not generally ganging up. Its multiple people being annoyed by the same person at the same time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not generally ganging up. Its multiple people being annoyed by the same person at the same time"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"There is a difference between a sense of humour and just being downright rude. Too many people get away with being insulting by saying 'oh you just don't get my sense of humour' , maybe it's the sense of humour that sucks , not other peoples attitudes towards it!"

now downright rudeness should not be allowed under any circumstances....that is not humour you are correct.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thanks for your opinion (as I asked you). If there is an Irish Mod already, are we not allowed to know? Surely with the * at their name it would indicate that they are moderating. I've not seen any Irish forumites or chatroom regulars with a *

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not generally ganging up. Its multiple people being annoyed by the same person at the same time"

True dat.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Will we need a regional moderator as well when someone else gets banned? "

I was kinda wondering that too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

take for example on a thread earlier on discussing bans, I and several others were told to 'get a fucking life' because they thought we were referring to someone they are friends with who received a ban recently. What kind of attitude is that?? No wonder people worry about posting on here.

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks Jezebel,

It is appreciated

correct me if im wrong but is the whole reason for the conversation on irish mods not BECAUSE of the recent bans and the fact that our humour differs???? if not then what is the piont in this thread??? "

you are correct it is to discuss the need for an irish mode, but it does not mean we have to refer to specifics while having a discussion along strategic lines for the need of a mod

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I'd love to come back as a mod. I really enjoyed my time and would be willing to give my time again to make the site better for all!

I second links' nomination "

And Me. ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"take for example on a thread earlier on discussing bans, I and several others were told to 'get a fucking life' because they thought we were referring to someone they are friends with who received a ban recently. What kind of attitude is that?? No wonder people worry about posting on here."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"take for example on a thread earlier on discussing bans, I and several others were told to 'get a fucking life' because they thought we were referring to someone they are friends with who received a ban recently. What kind of attitude is that?? No wonder people worry about posting on here."

Think it's because people who use the forums are sick of hearing about that user. Someone had to say it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"take for example on a thread earlier on discussing bans, I and several others were told to 'get a fucking life' because they thought we were referring to someone they are friends with who received a ban recently. What kind of attitude is that?? No wonder people worry about posting on here.

Think it's because people who use the forums are sick of hearing about that user. Someone had to say it "

doesn't mean it had to be said in such a rude way though. ..!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"take for example on a thread earlier on discussing bans, I and several others were told to 'get a fucking life' because they thought we were referring to someone they are friends with who received a ban recently. What kind of attitude is that?? No wonder people worry about posting on here.

Think it's because people who use the forums are sick of hearing about that user. Someone had to say it "

Can I ask why you were sick of said 'user'?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You need to read what I wrote again , and anyway so what? It does not warrant that level of aggression.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I would say something but I'd be afraid of a ban

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Someone had to say it "

You seem to be under the misapprehension that people dont like to express their opinion on here. I think this thread proves the opposite to be true.

Reply privately

over a year ago

ya see....said user was only spoke about THAT ONE time....so ur point is?????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I would say something but I'd be afraid of a ban"

Why? Can you not articulate your feelings in a polite and respectful manner?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a better suggestion...get a life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I would say something but I'd be afraid of a ban"

you have an opinion. . Why can you not express it in a way that wouldn't get you a ban? ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

What happens if a non-Irish national living in Ireland feels she/he is being ridiculed/abused by local 'banter'? Will he be told "you're not Irish, you have no complaint"

Get a grip.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think it's because people who use the forums are sick of hearing about that user. Someone had to say it

ya see....said user was only spoke about THAT ONE time....so ur point is?????"

Was is that really annoying guy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I have a better suggestion...get a life"

Is that to everyone who uses forum??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Was is that really annoying guy? "

now now....if you dont want a spanking then dont hijack the thread....

Reply privately

over a year ago

ya see....said user was only spoke about THAT ONE time....so ur point is?????"

One time? Haha don't make me laugh he did it a few times. Three days off here and six days there etc

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Having being in chat for over a year on a regular basis I say that the precieved cliques are people that get on together and chat on a regular basis its not hard to join in by just being respectful and having a laugh. On a resent visit to chat I to got the feeling that OMG it TRUE after an hr chatting I felt right at home.

Yes we need an Irish mod assuming when a ban is contested the said mod may be able to enlighten the admin group that some things are a trait of our humour

What used to drive me mad in chat was we used have to go looking for a mod when a really obnoxious individual entered the chat

As for the fourms there is rules and we all have to live by the same rules I agree but there has to be an understanding of the wit which to some that don't see it there is a difference call someone a haour in this country and its a term of endearment in another its derogatory, ask for a fag here U get a ciggie in America U get ur ass opened.

Reply privately

over a year ago

now now....if you dont want a spanking then dont hijack the thread.... "

Andreagassi69 i think he was called

Reply privately

over a year ago

One time? Haha don't make me laugh he did it a few times. Three days off here and six days there etc "

just proves you havent a clue whom the thread was about.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Right, so we have a sense of humour that is distinctly different to the one displayed on the UK forum? Hmm, I'm really not sure about that at all. There are quite a few people here whose humour I don't get, and it's nothing to do with geography. Ffs, sure some of them didn't even think my joke about the tramp sucking up vomit with a straw was funny. Sure how could you moderate those feckers?

Anyway, the point is that we're all different to each other, and not because of geography, imo, and we're not that much different to the UK users. God forgive me for saying that about the sassenachs!

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Im confused now. Are ye talking about chat room mods or forum mods?

Reply privately

over a year ago

One time? Haha don't make me laugh he did it a few times. Three days off here and six days there etc

just proves you havent a clue whom the thread was about. "

I actually do love clique clique clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right, so we have a sense of humour that is distinctly different to the one displayed on the UK forum? Hmm, I'm really not sure about that at all. There are quite a few people here whose humour I don't get, and it's nothing to do with geography. Ffs, sure some of them didn't even think my joke about the tramp sucking up vomit with a straw was funny. Sure how could you moderate those feckers?

Anyway, the point is that we're all different to each other, and not because of geography, imo, and we're not that much different to the UK users. God forgive me for saying that about the sassenachs! "

A tramp sucking vomit through a straw would always tickle my funny bone

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"

Thanks Jezebel,

your opinion is appreciated and piques my political senses (small p politics)

I have no desire in this thread to treat Ireland with different rules from any other region in the world on fab. Any mod from Ireland should have to apply the same rules My point is that misunderstanding of communication leads to disasters (my nerdy side refers to the Charge of the Light Brigade)or a miscarriage of justice.

But i must point out the philosophical danger of stating "if i have an opinion that someone finds abusive it must be abusive". This passive aggressive opportunity is in itself the very dictatorship it seeks to eradicate and destroys the human right of free speech.

The very essence of the balance of free speech and dictatorship is the reason for legislature in society. Which the mod in fab is the very essence of the legislature.

Therefore the point remains valid that a mod with a better understanding and comprehension of the culture and society would be a solid foundation for better decision making in relation to the rules

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Right, so we have a sense of humour that is distinctly different to the one displayed on the UK forum? Hmm, I'm really not sure about that at all. There are quite a few people here whose humour I don't get, and it's nothing to do with geography. Ffs, sure some of them didn't even think my joke about the tramp sucking up vomit with a straw was funny. Sure how could you moderate those feckers?

Anyway, the point is that we're all different to each other, and not because of geography, imo, and we're not that much different to the UK users. God forgive me for saying that about the sassenachs!

A tramp sucking vomit through a straw would always tickle my funny bone "

The moment is gone

Reply privately

over a year ago

I actually do love clique clique clique "

pmsl.....no....ya dont..!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Andreagassi69 i think he was called"

Nah he was not as annoying as rogerfederer69

Reply privately

over a year ago

pmsl.....no....ya dont..!!!"

Ooh are the claws coming out haha poop

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Having being in chat for over a year on a regular basis I say that the precieved cliques are people that get on together and chat on a regular basis its not hard to join in by just being respectful and having a laugh. On a resent visit to chat I to got the feeling that OMG it TRUE after an hr chatting I felt right at home.

Yes we need an Irish mod assuming when a ban is contested the said mod may be able to enlighten the admin group that some things are a trait of our humour

What used to drive me mad in chat was we used have to go looking for a mod when a really obnoxious individual entered the chat

As for the fourms there is rules and we all have to live by the same rules I agree but there has to be an understanding of the wit which to some that don't see it there is a difference call someone a haour in this country and its a term of endearment in another its derogatory, ask for a fag here U get a ciggie in America U get ur ass opened.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Andreagassi69 i think he was called

Nah he was not as annoying as rogerfederer69"

I hate that prick

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its not generally ganging up. Its multiple people being annoyed by the same person at the same time

Unfortunately I have experienced ganging up after a simple MIS-communication, I wouldn't dream of being rude.Its hard to explain when 7 or 8 people are suddenly extremely nasty to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks Jezebel,

I have no desire in this thread to treat Ireland with different rules from any other region in the world on fab. Any mod from Ireland should have to apply the same rules My point is that misunderstanding of communication leads to disasters (my nerdy side refers to the Charge of the Light Brigade)or a miscarriage of justice.

But i must point out the philosophical danger of stating "if i have an opinion that someone finds abusive it must be abusive". This passive aggressive opportunity is in itself the very dictatorship it seeks to eradicate and destroys the human right of free speech.

The very essence of the balance of free speech and dictatorship is the reason for legislature in society. Which the mod in fab is the very essence of the legislature.

Therefore the point remains valid that a mod with a better understanding and comprehension of the culture and society would be a solid foundation for better decision making in relation to the rules "

But what about the non-Irish people living in your society? Are their views not to be respected as well?

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

pmsl.....no....ya dont..!!!

Ooh are the claws coming out haha poop"

U see bud that's no addition

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Don't think anyone is suggesting the rules should be applied to anyone. . Be they irish national ..English. . non irish national.. etc any more or less than anyone else tbh..

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 17:53:08]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Its not generally ganging up. Its multiple people being annoyed by the same person at the same time

Unfortunately I have experienced ganging up after a simple MIS-communication, I wouldn't dream of being rude.Its hard to explain when 7 or 8 people are suddenly extremely nasty to you.

"

Lol if its miscommunication then its not ganging up is it?

Miscommunication would be where you say something in the room that can be interpreted incorrectly. This can cause several people to take offence and respond at the same time. Just because more than 1 person misinterpreted does not make it ganging up.

This situation can be prevented by explaining yourself clearly in the first place.

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Thanks Jezebel,

Therefore the point remains valid that a mod with a better understanding and comprehension of the culture and society would be a solid foundation for better decision making in relation to the rules

But what about the non-Irish people living in your society? Are their views not to be respected as well?"

Yes candy. as i say the rules are the rules, it is the interpretation that is the issue, which is why you need mods.

There is no discrimination to any particular creed, colour or opinion.

However to to quote a christain ideal that is universally expected in any country you visit. " When in Rome".

Therefore the expectation of someone non Irish joining in the Irish forums and chat would be to learn and understand the nature of the society they have become part of and accept!

As stated this is no different to the expectations of other cultures when I visit their countries.

There would be a need to have a period of tolerance and understanding during a learning period, but the Irish are the best at being friendly to other cultures and i expect few issues with the other cultures

Reply privately

over a year ago

overall theres no need for a mod cause it'll be one of the usual suspects and there will be alot of biased opinions flying around, plus the forum is a much better place without a toe or two

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its hard to explain something when bombarded with abuse. And the statement was directed at ONE individual, surely you can see my point.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"overall theres no need for a mod cause it'll be one of the usual suspects and there will be alot of biased opinions flying around, plus the forum is a much better place without a toe or two "

Is that a biased opinion? ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've been throwing around my "wisdom" and "advice" all day. If there are Irish members who want to volunteer as mods let them do it. I don't think it should be compulsory. If something is slightly offensive there's no saying how the recipient will take it. It could be considered "banter" or "just having the craic" by the person who says it but everyone would take it differently. There's a little "report" icon which comes with every post and anyone could easily use it if they think something is offensive. If a "clique" has 8 members and one says something which doesn't sit well with the recipient "for the craic", said recipient could report it and so can passers-by. If 20 people report it cause they "don't get the humour" surely they shouldn't be subject to "it's just our sense of humour." As it is in law, you should take your victim as they come. So if someone thinks you're being offensive, you probably are (if you punch someone who's probe to seizures and that punch leads to them having a bad one which leads to their death, then you get done for murder).

And the point of some people failing to express their views based on cliques is totally understandable. Not everyone has the guts to take a bashing if they offend one clique member and they shouldn't have to. Forums are for public discussions and if these said cliques want to exclude everyone else they can easily use group chat on kik or whatsapp (thanks to the improving mature of our technology).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"overall theres no need for a mod cause it'll be one of the usual suspects and there will be alot of biased opinions flying around, plus the forum is a much better place without a toe or two

Is that a biased opinion? ?"

just stating a few wee facts while i was typing that

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I've been throwing around my "wisdom" and "advice" all day. If there are Irish members who want to volunteer as mods let them do it. I don't think it should be compulsory. If something is slightly offensive there's no saying how the recipient will take it. It could be considered "banter" or "just having the craic" by the person who says it but everyone would take it differently. There's a little "report" icon which comes with every post and anyone could easily use it if they think something is offensive. If a "clique" has 8 members and one says something which doesn't sit well with the recipient "for the craic", said recipient could report it and so can passers-by. If 20 people report it cause they "don't get the humour" surely they shouldn't be subject to "it's just our sense of humour." As it is in law, you should take your victim as they come. So if someone thinks you're being offensive, you probably are (if you punch someone who's probe to seizures and that punch leads to them having a bad one which leads to their death, then you get done for murder).

And the point of some people failing to express their views based on cliques is totally understandable. Not everyone has the guts to take a bashing if they offend one clique member and they shouldn't have to. Forums are for public discussions and if these said cliques want to exclude everyone else they can easily use group chat on kik or whatsapp (thanks to the improving mature of our technology)."

Your punch analogy isn't quite correct. The context of the punch would be hugely relevant.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

Yes candy. as i say the rules are the rules, it is the interpretation that is the issue, which is why you need mods.

However to to quote a christain ideal that is universally expected in any country you visit. " When in Rome".

Therefore the expectation of someone non Irish joining in the Irish forums and chat would be to learn and understand the nature of the society they have become part of and accept!

As stated this is no different to the expectations of other cultures when I visit their countries.

There would be a need to have a period of tolerance and understanding during a learning period, but the Irish are the best at being friendly to other cultures and i expect few issues with the other cultures "

Very eloquent but I think thats over-thinking it a bit....99% of the time forum moderation is black and white.

Use the site to buy and sell - you get a ban...

Post links that arent allowed - you get a ban...

Air dirty laundry...you get a ban...

Dispute a specific moderator decision in the forums - you get a ban...etc

ie if you do what it tells you in the site rules not to do - you get a ban.

Call someone a twat/cunt/wanker/slag etc - you get a ban. If you think that thats acceptable in your 'culture' and that a mistake has been made then you contact Admin and they will review. If they agree that a mistake has been made then they lift the ban.

Now Im not sure whether or not the Site Owners are Irish or not, so you might run into problems there, but if one of you is willing to buy into the site then there might be some room for negotiation...

But if the issue is only about understanding 'cultural' differences why do Irish forumites report other Irish forumites for abuse? Surely there should be no cultural differences in that case?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"overall theres no need for a mod cause it'll be one of the usual suspects and there will be alot of biased opinions flying around, plus the forum is a much better place without a toe or two

Is that a biased opinion? ?

just stating a few wee facts while i was typing that"

what you have stated isn't factual. .. It's your opinion...

Reply privately

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"

There would be a need to have a period of tolerance and understanding during a learning period, but the Irish are the best at being friendly to other cultures and i expect few issues with the other cultures

Very eloquent but I think thats over-thinking it a bit....99% of the time forum moderation is black and white.

Use the site to buy and sell - you get a ban...

Post links that arent allowed - you get a ban...

Air dirty laundry...you get a ban...

Dispute a specific moderator decision in the forums - you get a ban...etc

ie if you do what it tells you in the site rules not to do - you get a ban.

Call someone a twat/cunt/wanker/slag etc - you get a ban. If you think that thats acceptable in your 'culture' and that a mistake has been made then you contact Admin and they will review. If they agree that a mistake has been made then they lift the ban.

Now Im not sure whether or not the Site Owners are Irish or not, so you might run into problems there, but if one of you is willing to buy into the site then there might be some room for negotiation...

But if the issue is only about understanding 'cultural' differences why do Irish forumites report other Irish forumites for abuse? Surely there should be no cultural differences in that case?"

It's talking to me again!!

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

It's talking to me again!!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks Jezebel,

But what about the non-Irish people living in your society? Are their views not to be respected as well?

There would be a need to have a period of tolerance and understanding during a learning period, but the Irish are the best at being friendly to other cultures and i expect few issues with the other cultures "

I'm not talking about visitors, I'm talking about residents. I don't know you sir but if they are your views on non-nationals, maybe your cultural doors need to be opened a little wider. They could be interpreted as a little xenophobic.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd love to come back as a mod. I really enjoyed my time and would be willing to give my time again to make the site better for all!"

Good on you links

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been throwing around my "wisdom" and "advice" all day. If there are Irish members who want to volunteer as mods let them do it. I don't think it should be compulsory. If something is slightly offensive there's no saying how the recipient will take it. It could be considered "banter" or "just having the craic" by the person who says it but everyone would take it differently. There's a little "report" icon which comes with every post and anyone could easily use it if they think something is offensive. If a "clique" has 8 members and one says something which doesn't sit well with the recipient "for the craic", said recipient could report it and so can passers-by. If 20 people report it cause they "don't get the humour" surely they shouldn't be subject to "it's just our sense of humour." As it is in law, you should take your victim as they come. So if someone thinks you're being offensive, you probably are (if you punch someone who's probe to seizures and that punch leads to them having a bad one which leads to their death, then you get done for murder).

And the point of some people failing to express their views based on cliques is totally understandable. Not everyone has the guts to take a bashing if they offend one clique member and they shouldn't have to. Forums are for public discussions and if these said cliques want to exclude everyone else they can easily use group chat on kik or whatsapp (thanks to the improving mature of our technology).

Your punch analogy isn't quite correct. The context of the punch would be hugely relevant. "

With this freedom of expression thing, a member of a "clique" could say something abusive to someone who was simply expressing their opinion (which does happen in the forums). So the punch analogy would be in the context of said victim expressing a simple opinion which results in an unwarranted punch, and since the said victim wouldn't have initiated a fight for the attacker to claim self defence then they get done for murder. If the victim had said something which the reasonable person would have a though a punch is the best way to respond then they can get a reduced sentence or be cleared. And in the context of these "cliques" it's totally punches which aren't warranted for

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

" I don't know you sir but if they are your views on non-nationals, maybe your cultural doors need to be opened a little wider. They could be interpreted as a little xenophobic."

Nah, its his Irish sense of humour

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I don't know you sir but if they are your views on non-nationals, maybe your cultural doors need to be opened a little wider. They could be interpreted as a little xenophobic.

Nah, its his Irish sense of humour "

Budumtish!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Irish mod has my vote.....

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

The way I see it is that the rooms are open for anyone to enter from any part of the world.

If Irish "humour" means that people become abusive to other members then I, as a chatroom mod, have to think how that would be perceived to a newcomer to the site (or to chat). If that could be taken as abusive even though it is banter then I would warn the member about it.

It's not about being Irish etc, it's about knowing when your banter could be perceived as abusive etc.

And no, I don't think Ireland needs its own mods. The same as Scotland doesn't. We are told, as chatroom mods, that we should frequent ALL of the chatrooms. Not just our local.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

So we have a number of "cliques"

The cliques

the non clique clique

the hate the clique clique

the punchy cliques

in beginning to lose the will to live lol

think I'm just going to sit quietly and admire _ezebels ass...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The way I see it is that the rooms are open for anyone to enter from any part of the world.

If Irish "humour" means that people become abusive to other members then I, as a chatroom mod, have to think how that would be perceived to a newcomer to the site (or to chat). If that could be taken as abusive even though it is banter then I would warn the member about it.

It's not about being Irish etc, it's about knowing when your banter could be perceived as abusive etc.

And no, I don't think Ireland needs its own mods. The same as Scotland doesn't. We are told, as chatroom mods, that we should frequent ALL of the chatrooms. Not just our local."

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Your punch analogy isn't quite correct. The context of the punch would be hugely relevant.

With this freedom of expression thing, a member of a "clique" could say something abusive to someone who was simply expressing their opinion (which does happen in the forums). So the punch analogy would be in the context of said victim expressing a simple opinion which results in an unwarranted punch, and since the said victim wouldn't have initiated a fight for the attacker to claim self defence then they get done for murder. If the victim had said something which the reasonable person would have a though a punch is the best way to respond then they can get a reduced sentence or be cleared. And in the context of these "cliques" it's totally punches which aren't warranted for"

Er, the context of the punch would determine whether you get done for murder or not. That's all I was saying.

Reply privately

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

"The way I see it is that the rooms are open for anyone to enter from any part of the world.

And no, I don't think Ireland needs its own mods. The same as Scotland doesn't. We are told, as chatroom mods, that we should frequent ALL of the chatrooms. Not just our local."

What is it with mods and their asses!!

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

And no, I don't think Ireland needs its own mods. The same as Scotland doesn't. We are told, as chatroom mods, that we should frequent ALL of the chatrooms. Not just our local.

What is it with mods and their asses!!

"

you leave my ass alone .... or maybe not

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jezebel speaks the most sense on this thread, I really don't buy into this whole cultural differences thing, as I happen to feel the same about how certain people behave on here and there is a sense that some take over the forum and are quite attacking to anyone who dare say anything against the grain. So in some cases, bans are well deserved.

Reply privately

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Now they're teasing me!!

This is not helping my horniness levels!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"

fair point... and i agree in the main. I for one wouldn't condone anyone being offensive or abusive for any reason.. and i dont think the point was that any of these should be excusable or accepted on the grounds of " but it's our humor " etc. But some people do seem to choose to be offended very easily and in fact sometimes( it seems) they quite deliberately choose to take offence... doesn't always mean that they are right!

I think the idea for an Irish mod was simply that in the case where that might be maybe they would have a better understanding

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

fair point... and i agree in the main. I for one wouldn't condone anyone being offensive or abusive for any reason.. and i dont think the point was that any of these should be excusable or accepted on the grounds of " but it's our humor " etc. But some people do seem to choose to be offended very easily and in fact sometimes( it seems) they quite deliberately choose to take offence... doesn't always mean that they are right!

I think the idea for an Irish mod was simply that in the case where that might be maybe they would have a better understanding"

I could see your point if it was 1 person/couple who was feigning offence but it seems to be a number of people have complained of being abused in the name of Irish humour.

If someone is offended, then some thought should be given to why they should feel this way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think the idea for an Irish mod was simply that in the case where that might be maybe they would have a better understanding"

The better understanding thing wouldn't be the best way to go about it. What if the said mod is one of the people who already makes others feel excluded or abused? I'm sure there'd be some biased decisions when it comes to mods who "have a better understanding." And if the mod is someone who has always wanted to fit in, it'd be easier for them to say they understand the sense of humour in order to lift a controversial ban

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was always under the impression that if you wanted to volunteer to become a mod. You need to contact admin at the bottom of the page and there is a section for this. As for an irish mod my personal opinion is no we do not need one. The mods that are there are doing a great job. And no body can expect a mod to be in the site 24 hours in the day. Just my personal opinion

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not sure I've ever been offended by anything on here apart from the odd bit of ugly racism that pops up now and again. I find some things quite cringy though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

I think the idea for an Irish mod was simply that in the case where that might be maybe they would have a better understanding

I could see your point if it was 1 person/couple who was feigning offence but it seems to be a number of people have complained of being abused in the name of Irish humour.

If someone is offended, then some thought should be given to why they should feel this way."

that's true! If someone told me I had offended someone I would not only be mortified( as I'm so not that type of person )but I would be looking at what I had done and trying to see it from their point of view in all honesty. Is this in the chat rooms or forum. I've never been in the chat rooms only the forum and that's what I'm referencing tbh.If someone is being complained about do the mods contact them to tell them there had been a number of complaints so they can reign themselves in or whatever.... Or is a ban directly issued ?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

" I've never been in the chat rooms only the forum and that's what I'm referencing tbh.If someone is being complained about do the mods contact them to tell them there had been a number of complaints so they can reign themselves in or whatever.... Or is a ban directly issued ? "

No the forum mods dont contact people privately and we have strict instructions for Admin not to. Admin can give people warnings though as they often do when things are reported to them.

We can remove posts which should really serve as a warning to the individuals concerned and we give more general warnings about leaving disputes off the forums etc.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"I was always under the impression that if you wanted to volunteer to become a mod. You need to contact admin at the bottom of the page and there is a section for this. "

Thats correct

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

" I've never been in the chat rooms only the forum and that's what I'm referencing tbh.If someone is being complained about do the mods contact them to tell them there had been a number of complaints so they can reign themselves in or whatever.... Or is a ban directly issued ?

No the forum mods dont contact people privately and we have strict instructions for Admin not to. Admin can give people warnings though as they often do when things are reported to them.

We can remove posts which should really serve as a warning to the individuals concerned and we give more general warnings about leaving disputes off the forums etc. "

Thanks _ezebel... I've never been in that position so wasnt clear what happens.

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"overall theres no need for a mod cause it'll be one of the usual suspects and there will be alot of biased opinions flying around, plus the forum is a much better place without a toe or two "

ok there is a mod, in fact there are several mods all the time monitoring everything, the point of the thread is two fold

1 recognise the hard work and stress a mod goes through on a voluntary basis

2 improve the relationship between the mods and Ireland swing, seeing as several high profile respected Irish swingers (inside and outside of fab)have received bans

Reply privately

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

ok there is a mod, in fact there are several mods all the time monitoring everything, the point of the thread is two fold

2 improve the relationship between the mods and Ireland swing, seeing as several high profile respected Irish swingers (inside and outside of fab)have received bans"

I'm sorry _azsins, but people very rarely get banned for no reason. Yes mistakes happen and they are reinstated quickly (sometimes a room jump etc) but 9 times out of 10 there is a very good reason someone will receive a ban.

Mods aren't concerned about how respected another member is in chat/forums etc. They are concerned that the rules are adhered to.

Reply privately

over a year ago

2 improve the relationship between the mods and Ireland swing, seeing as several high profile respected Irish swingers (inside and outside of fab)have received bans

I'm sorry _azsins, but people very rarely get banned for no reason. Yes mistakes happen and they are reinstated quickly (sometimes a room jump etc) but 9 times out of 10 there is a very good reason someone will receive a ban.

Mods aren't concerned about how respected another member is in chat/forums etc. They are concerned that the rules are adhered to."

what i meant was there isnt a need for an irish mod,

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Tiocfaidh ár mod?

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

" 2 improve the relationship between the mods and Ireland swing, seeing as several high profile respected Irish swingers (inside and outside of fab)have received bans"

Sorry, Ill be quiet soon but I have to comment there..... you have to realise - its not personal. It has nothing to do with whether the mods know someone or not.

Using you as an example if I may - I could be shagging the arse off you but if you post something in a public forum that every other person on the site can see forever and a day, and it breaks the rules, then I have to ban you.

If I delete the post Admin see it and want to know why I didnt ban you and why Im treating you differently to someone else.

If I ignore the post and leave it then other members want to know why I left your post that breaks the rules when I didnt leave their friends post.

If people we know (virtually or in reality) are treated any differently to anyone else then we are not doing our jobs properly.

Reply privately

By *azsins OP   Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Rather than quote _ezebel, candy or lilly

I decided to answer you thus!

I don't believe you can over think the valued principals of human rights that underline the very existence of your right to have an opinion, no matter how small. That is my opinion lol. (my type of irish humour)

Yes we don't know each other Candy, I choose to use the word visitor rather than resident for the reason that many people from other countries visit Ireland chat and use Irish forums this is not to say a visitor or immigrant (a word that should not but does have negative connotations)that is resident should not be treated equally as is the case of all mankind. As for being considered xenophobic, no i am not, i merely consider foreign nationals should tolerate my culture and social morals as they expect of me when I visit and reside in their countries and if they choose to live in my society and culture accept and respect it as they would expect of me in their culture and society. This is not xenophobic. This is based on my experience of working with and in, over 54 countries across 5 continents.

At no time am I suggesting that there should only be Irish mods for Ireland. Or there should be different rules for Ireland. I am simply stating that fab, specifically Ireland, would benefit from a volunteer mod from Ireland, in order to better understand our sense of humour.

I don't see how anyone could disagree including the admin or other mods.

I posted this forum as a campaign for someone from Ireland to take the plunge.

It is a fact that since Links no longer fulfilled the role more people in Ireland have received lifetime bans than before and I am trying to stop that worrying trend.

Thanks for mentioning how to become a mod.

BTW all 3 of you ladies are seriously sexy and if I could I don't mind showing you how to do a tiddleybumtishhh on your asses with my drumsticks.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

"

It is a fact that since Links no longer fulfilled the role more people in Ireland have received lifetime bans than before and I am trying to stop that worrying trend.

"

Actually it isnt, unless you mean chat bans but I couldnt comment on that. If you mean lifetime bans on the forums, then that isnt the case (unless of course her presence in the forum stopped people being able to start an argument in solitary confinement*).

*my Irish/Welsh/Scottish/English/Zimbabwean/Albanian/Mancunian sense of humour. Feel free to delete as appropriate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you. You never know, although I'd prefer a drum rake to a drumstick.

"I don't see how anyone could disagree including the admin or other mods."

Does make it seem as though you're closed to discussion. Unless that's the humour again?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

"

Links was a chat mod not forum.

If anyone gets bans it is because THEY typed something to break rules. It has nothing to do with where a mod lives as to whether people get banned or not.

Then they must have broken forum rules to get a ban.

If there was an Irish mod they would have to ban people too....unless you mean they would give special treatment and ignore any rule breaking because they were an Irish person

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

...If there was an Irish mod they would have to ban people too....unless you mean they would give special treatment and ignore any rule breaking because they were an Irish person "

^^^this, Jazsins is exactly how your argument reads to me. Sorry.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As I am now taking posts off that just attack the mods then it is time to shut this.

If anyone wants to put themselves forward as a mod you can do this from the CONTACT button.

Reply privately