Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

First M&G :)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

All i can say is what a brill night it was .... Thanks to all the guys and girlies for so many laughs ..... Miss Hunnitoes i still want your hair lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Was great to meet u xx

over a year ago

"Was great to meet u xx"

ahhhhh you too hunni

over a year ago

Didnt get to spank everyone!!

By *ony_cluedoMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Nice to see you too. Didn't get a chance to speak to you but hopefully will at the next one.

over a year ago

"All i can say is what a brill night it was .... Thanks to all the guys and girlies for so many laughs ..... Miss Hunnitoes i still want your hair lol "

Hahaha nice to meet u Angel Eyes and thanx for being so obedient hehehe!!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Brill wee night

over a year ago

"All i can say is what a brill night it was .... Thanks to all the guys and girlies for so many laughs ..... Miss Hunnitoes i still want your hair lol

Hahaha nice to meet u Angel Eyes and thanx for being so obedient hehehe!! "

Thankyou MISS

over a year ago

"Brill wee night "

over a year ago

Thanks for making it a great night guys

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Glad you you enjoyed it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 13:17:47]

over a year ago

"Thanks for making it a great night guys"

over a year ago

"Glad you you enjoyed it "

Whens the next one

over a year ago

To all the organisers...thanx so much for an amazing evening! Wish I'd eaten more and drank less though!

over a year ago

Thanks lads for a great night, my face is still sore from laughing!!!

Ash and her jacuzzi

over a year ago

Glad you could make it

It was a great night

over a year ago

"To all the organisers...thanx so much for an amazing evening! Wish I'd eaten more and drank less though! "

You are top of the list for anymore....lol!!Great fun!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Thanks lads for a great night, my face is still sore from laughing!!!

Ash and her jacuzzi "

hahaha lolly quick touch my bum feel it haha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Ash and her jacuzzi hahaha lolly quick touch my bum feel it haha "

lol

over a year ago

Ash and her jacuzzi hahaha lolly quick touch my bum feel it haha

lol"

Ha ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

lol

Ha ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop "

haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

over a year ago

Palookaville

lol

Ha ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha "

camel toe ... That's all im saying

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

lol

Ha ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

camel toe ... That's all im saying "

haha I really no how to make a show of myself between all that then Dave Sittin in the corner talkin to himself haha

over a year ago

lol

Ha ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

camel toe ... That's all im saying haha I really no how to make a show of myself between all that then Dave Sittin in the corner talkin to himself haha "

Ooh lol....poor dave thats made me pmsl....probably traumatised from all those women after him.....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

lol

camel toe ... That's all im saying haha I really no how to make a show of myself between all that then Dave Sittin in the corner talkin to himself haha

Ooh lol....poor dave thats made me pmsl....probably traumatised from all those women after him..... "

haha I never seen him so red in my life he was like fuck off haha

over a year ago

Palookaville

lol

camel toe ... That's all im saying haha I really no how to make a show of myself between all that then Dave Sittin in the corner talkin to himself haha

Ooh lol....poor dave thats made me pmsl....probably traumatised from all those women after him..... haha I never seen him so red in my life he was like fuck off haha "

he was. . Wasnt he lol. . It's okay. . He can give himself a gid mumbling to later! !

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

lol

Ooh lol....poor dave thats made me pmsl....probably traumatised from all those women after him..... haha I never seen him so red in my life he was like fuck off haha

he was. . Wasnt he lol. . It's okay. . He can give himself a gid mumbling to later! ! "

haha if he done that sobar I'd be very worried

over a year ago

It was lovely to meet you too. Hopefully we will.get to meet again soon x

over a year ago

lol

Ooh lol....poor dave thats made me pmsl....probably traumatised from all those women after him..... haha I never seen him so red in my life he was like fuck off haha

he was. . Wasnt he lol. . It's okay. . He can give himself a gid mumbling to later! ! haha if he done that sobar I'd be very worried "

Gotta love dave.....and his wee shorts soooo cute....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

lol

he was. . Wasnt he lol. . It's okay. . He can give himself a gid mumbling to later! ! haha if he done that sobar I'd be very worried

Gotta love dave.....and his wee shorts soooo cute.... "

I nearly died wen he walked back out in them I was like put ur pants on FFS haha

over a year ago

lolHa ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

he was. . Wasnt he lol. . It's okay. . He can give himself a gid mumbling to later! ! haha if he done that sobar I'd be very worried

Gotta love dave.....and his wee shorts soooo cute.... I nearly died wen he walked back out in them I was like put ur pants on FFS haha "

Ooh i was just thinking if that was mr p id of been like what are you doing...saying that i did say that quite a few times about him.last night....

over a year ago

Palookaville

lolHa ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

Gotta love dave.....and his wee shorts soooo cute.... I nearly died wen he walked back out in them I was like put ur pants on FFS haha

Ooh i was just thinking if that was mr p id of been like what are you doing...saying that i did say that quite a few times about him.last night.... "

ahhh he wasn't that bad lol. ..I thought he was just errm livrlyt! Lol

Is dave red again yet? I think we shall rename him. ... dave cutiepants lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Gotta love dave.....and his wee shorts soooo cute.... I nearly died wen he walked back out in them I was like put ur pants on FFS haha

Ooh i was just thinking if that was mr p id of been like what are you doing...saying that i did say that quite a few times about him.last night.... "

haha ye I heard ya sayin it a few times to him, are yas still hungover?

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ooh i was just thinking if that was mr p id of been like what are you doing...saying that i did say that quite a few times about him.last night....

Is dave red again yet? I think we shall rename him. ... dave cutiepants lol "

I just said that to him he's gigglin haha

over a year ago

Palookaville

Is dave red again yet? I think we shall rename him. ... dave cutiepants lol I just said that to him he's gigglin haha "

Hey cutiepants. ... hi... I'm waving at ya. ... Mrs p.. wave at cutiepants

over a year ago

Ooh i was just thinking if that was mr p id of been like what are you doing...saying that i did say that quite a few times about him.last night.... haha ye I heard ya sayin it a few times to him, are yas still hungover? "

Mr p was really bad today....i just wasnt feeling great last night....but ok today just tired....i dont know how you's all stayed awake last night.....

over a year ago

Is dave red again yet? I think we shall rename him. ... dave cutiepants lol I just said that to him he's gigglin haha

Hey cutiepants. ... hi... I'm waving at ya. ... Mrs p.. wave at cutiepants "

Awww tash and cutiepants lmao!! Im waving ( do you think he can see us)

over a year ago

Palookaville

Is dave red again yet? I think we shall rename him. ... dave cutiepants lol I just said that to him he's gigglin haha

Awww tash and cutiepants lmao!! Im waving ( do you think he can see us) "

Course they can. .. Why wouldn't they. . Lol

over a year ago

Palookaville

Come in tash and cutiepants. .. What am I doing now? ?

over a year ago

"Come in tash and cutiepants. .. What am I doing now? ? "

Trying out your new toy??

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Come in tash and cutiepants. .. What am I doing now? ?

Trying out your new toy?? "

pmsl... Not yet. . Pouring wine..ordering chinese.... telling Mr s new toy might come out tomorrow night lol..shaggy sunday...to dam tired tonight

over a year ago

"Come in tash and cutiepants. .. What am I doing now? ?

Trying out your new toy??

pmsl... Not yet. . Pouring wine..ordering chinese.... telling Mr s new toy might come out tomorrow night lol..shaggy sunday...to dam tired tonight "

Lol....very nice....finer things in life....im sure you are tired......naughty girl!!

over a year ago

Great to meet everybody last night. I had a brilliant.. time. Thanks to Sofia for organising it. Can't wait till the next one

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Course they can. .. Why wouldn't they. . Lol"

I see EVERYTHING haha

over a year ago

Ash and her jacuzzi hahaha lolly quick touch my bum feel it haha lolHa ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

Course they can. .. Why wouldn't they. . Lol I see EVERYTHING haha"

Ok your scaring me now.....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ash and her jacuzzi hahaha lolly quick touch my bum feel it haha lolHa ha ha it's like little bubbles pop pop pop haha can't believe I said that oh it's like a jacuzzi in my knickers haha

Course they can. .. Why wouldn't they. . Lol I see EVERYTHING haha

Ok your scaring me now..... "

good haha

over a year ago

I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther "
wen was I shy?

over a year ago

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther wen was I shy? "
I am renaming you Minnie the mouse

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther wen was I shy? I am renaming you Minnie the mouse"
iv been called worse

over a year ago

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther wen was I shy? I am renaming you Minnie the mouse iv been called worse "
Shy sober reserved Minnie

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther wen was I shy? I am renaming you Minnie the mouse iv been called worse Shy sober reserved Minnie"
haha sober is deff not somethin I was last night

over a year ago

"I am sure Dave had a blast at the M&G all the women were over him like a rash somehow dont think the description of Ash being the party animal and Dave being the nervous one was true more like the other way around dave was there to party Ash was the shy quiet one.................Mr Panther wen was I shy? I am renaming you Minnie the mouse iv been called worse Shy sober reserved Minnie haha sober is deff not somethin I was last night "
You didn't dance you didnt mingle you sat looking at Dave get all the females hot and bothered...........Mr P

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 23:44:12]

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone?

over a year ago

"only joking"

over a year ago

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? "
oops soz only winding you up

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? oops soz only winding you up"
I know I just don't want people lookin at it thinkin I'm a lil wierdo

over a year ago

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? oops soz only winding you up I know I just don't want people lookin at it thinkin I'm a lil wierdo "

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol....

over a year ago

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? oops soz only winding you up I know I just don't want people lookin at it thinkin I'm a lil wierdo "
Nobody thinks that

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? oops soz only winding you up I know I just don't want people lookin at it thinkin I'm a lil wierdo

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol...."

tell him I said he's so annoyin sometimes (a lot) haha

over a year ago

"Ur kinda makin me out to be somethin I'm not here in front of everyone? oops soz only winding you up I know I just don't want people lookin at it thinkin I'm a lil wierdo

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol.... tell him I said he's so lovable sometimes (a lot) haha "

Oh I know.....Mr Lovable Panther

over a year ago

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol.... tell him I said he's so annoyin sometimes (a lot) haha "

He feels bad now lol.....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol.... tell him I said he's so annoyin sometimes (a lot) haha

He feels bad now lol..... "

I'm delighted haha

over a year ago

After mr p's escapades last night as you have nothing to worry about haha....he's been told to behave...already in dog house with me today lol.... tell him I said he's so annoyin sometimes (a lot) haha

He feels bad now lol..... I'm delighted haha "

Lol....we are two biaaaaaachs.....

over a year ago

"Thanks for making it a great night guys"

What a fantastic night!!!! The journey was well worth it,( needed a nap on the Pettigo mountains on way home)

Loved chatting to everyone and putting a face to all the names..... Look forward to the next one......

over a year ago

Ah ash, your my lil weird-O

over a year ago

"Thanks for making it a great night guys

What a fantastic night!!!! The journey was well worth it,( needed a nap on the Pettigo mountains on way home)

Loved chatting to everyone and putting a face to all the names..... Look forward to the next one...... "

Ah moca it was lovely to finally meet you xxx

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ah ash, your my lil weird-O "

all I'm picturing is the 4 of us doin the o's together haha

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/08/14 12:16:58]

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

a little weirdo ?? after the some of the things you said and done on friday night its safe to say u are a lot of weirdo but in the nicest possible way ha ha ha

over a year ago

"Thanks for making it a great night guys

Loved chatting to everyone and putting a face to all the names..... Look forward to the next one...... "

It wad lovely chatting to you too Mocha ... Looking forward to the next one too

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

a little weirdo ?? after the some of the things you said and done on friday night its safe to say u are a lot of weirdo but in the nicest possible way ha ha ha "

haha the dress thing is the only thing I wish I hadn't of done haha

over a year ago

Ah ash, your my lil weird-O all I'm picturing is the 4 of us doin the o's together haha "

Weird-O

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ah ash, your my lil weird-O all I'm picturing is the 4 of us doin the o's together haha

Weird-O "

haha funny O's

over a year ago

LOL.....

Post new Message to Thread