Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Introductions & Verifications

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've noticed a trend on profiles of people leaving words or terms to be quoted in messages upon first contact.. This alarms me, why would you not read this little snippit in the first place?

A sneak peak into this persons sexy world...I find the intro a good starting point for convo and the verifications are generally hot as fuck!!

So tell me folks, do you always read what's on someone's page or are you more into the visuals?

PS I'm quite new here, first forum post

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No replies? This disheartens me just a little, not much mind you but just a bit

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bad night to start up a forum lad as a lot of the regulars are off partying at a m& g

over a year ago

This may be true but sure we all have a voice right? I'm enjoying my time here so far though I must say

over a year ago

"I've noticed a trend on profiles of people leaving words or terms to be quoted in messages upon first contact.. This alarms me, why would you not read this little snippit in the first place?

A sneak peak into this persons sexy world...I find the intro a good starting point for convo and the verifications are generally hot as fuck!!

So tell me folks, do you always read what's on someone's page or are you more into the visuals?

PS I'm quite new here, first forum post "

I only read the profile if the pics which are sent to me draw me in

over a year ago

think for guys its absolutely essential you read the profile , otherwise you end up sending mail to people out of age range, only looking over 6', only cocks 12" or bigger, no single males, bi guys only.......erm...is there anyone left out there...but yeah, read the profiles or get disheartened when you dont get any replies!!!!!

over a year ago

We check out it all, profiles pics and veris,wats the point of having profiles if no one reads them?

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Profiles are there to be read. If i'm not what they're looking for, or the profile doesn't appeal me then i move on. no sense in wasting my time or theirs. it's not rocket science.

over a year ago

"Bad night to start up a forum lad as a lot of the regulars are off partying at a m& g"

Bad time anyway all the regulars were /are on the naughty step or worse

over a year ago

"Bad night to start up a forum lad as a lot of the regulars are off partying at a m& g

Bad time anyway all the regulars were /are on the naughty step or worse"

yeah exactly kitty

over a year ago

"Bad night to start up a forum lad as a lot of the regulars are off partying at a m& g

Bad time anyway all the regulars were /are on the naughty step or worse

yeah exactly kitty "

+1

over a year ago

We always read a profile before actually opening a message helps us see if the sender has used any imagination

over a year ago

I always study carefully the couple before I send any message to them. It is very important to me, to make sure that I are what they look for and that they are what I am looking for too.

Play is a very intimate moment so you should make sure you approach the right people to share those few hours of an amazing time with.

over a year ago

"I always study carefully the couple before I send any message to them. It is very important to me, to make sure that I are what they look for and that they are what I am looking for too.

Play is a very intimate moment so you should make sure you approach the right people to share those few hours of an amazing time with. "

You're such a lick arse

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

What's a "profile "?

over a year ago

"I always study carefully the couple before I send any message to them. It is very important to me, to make sure that I are what they look for and that they are what I am looking for too.

Play is a very intimate moment so you should make sure you approach the right people to share those few hours of an amazing time with.

You're such a lick arse "

LOL!

Couldnt have put it better myself.

over a year ago

I am replying and I'm not even in the country at the moment lol.

Yes I always look at a person's profile before I reply

over a year ago

You're such a lick arse

LOL!

Couldnt have put it better myself."

Ahhh...tis a cruel place this fab, even sycophantic posts are berated....what next...time for a single guys are useless post perchance??

over a year ago

You're such a lick arse

LOL!

Couldnt have put it better myself.

Ahhh...tis a cruel place this fab, even sycophantic posts are berated....what next...time for a single guys are useless post perchance??

"

Lol "study carefully" is what got me. I think I'll stop posting in case I end up posting something which will be considered to be abusive

over a year ago

Awwww...but then us old codgers wouldn't get to perv ur magnificent cleavage as often...abuse away young thing..

Post new Message to Thread