Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Men Looking To Be Verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do men think us girls are stupid enough to give them a verify when we haven't even met them.

No wonder this site has so many messers on here ffs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do men think us girls are stupid enough to give them a verify when we haven't even met them.

No wonder this site has so many messers on here ffs. "

not fair to generalise

over a year ago

Just report them and block

over a year ago

"Why do men think us girls are stupid enough to give them a verify when we haven't even met them.

No wonder this site has so many messers on here ffs.

not fair to generalise "

really,never been asked ourselves and wouldn't consider verifying anyone we hadn't met.Thats dangerous ground!

over a year ago

Have been asked before by a guy i was chatting to for a while as by simply chatting id know he was legit i dont generally do veries for people and certainly not for people i haven't met

over a year ago

That is why I have put this up.

It's bad enough and like you said dangerous.

Has anyone else had this problem because it's not the 1st time for me? ???

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I've been asked in the past by numerous ladies who had just joined. They then ended up with four or five verifications on the same day. I haven't been asked in a long time though.

over a year ago

This guy only msg me today so I wasn't even chatting for a while ffs

over a year ago

Just ignore them, quite simple.

over a year ago

But I am just worning people to be careful

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Well said ....when you free

over a year ago

Sweet. The new thing is guys messaging genuine guys asking them to pass people on. I for 2 dont do that cause nearly everybody I meet on here is a friend. assholes fuck it up for genuine people

over a year ago

Ive seen at least two ladys asking the same thing and one got verified just after joining.its happen all the time with new ladys aswell its a joke.

over a year ago

very true, could you verify me now please lol just kidding, dont understand why people verify others wen they only meet for socials either, think the verification should be left until the hanky pankys over

over a year ago

But that is why them idiots are on here, if you don't meet the person whoever it is then you should not verify them.

It's a joke

over a year ago

Yes I can believe that also

over a year ago

Yes I did report it

over a year ago

"Sweet. The new thing is guys messaging genuine guys asking them to pass people on. I for 2 dont do that cause nearly everybody I meet on here is a friend. assholes fuck it up for genuine people "

can you define "pass people on"...

over a year ago

"Sweet. The new thing is guys messaging genuine guys asking them to pass people on. I for 2 dont do that cause nearly everybody I meet on here is a friend. assholes fuck it up for genuine people

can you define "pass people on"... "

ya get messages like.. hey buddy you got any dirty girls weho would fuck me! some even offer to suck your cock for info on ppl!!!

over a year ago

"Sweet. The new thing is guys messaging genuine guys asking them to pass people on. I for 2 dont do that cause nearly everybody I meet on here is a friend. assholes fuck it up for genuine people

can you define "pass people on"...

ya get messages like.. hey buddy you got any dirty girls weho would fuck me! some even offer to suck your cock for info on ppl!!!"

ahh ffs I thought thats what you meant but hoped I was wrong.... is it any wonder they cant get girls on here if that's their attitude?

By *ational AdvantageMan
over a year ago

Big deal...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Its being going on since fab began worse is one person with numerous profiles verifying one off the other

over a year ago

Technically its allowed to verify someone you have seen on cam. Verification does not necessarily mean that you have met someone. It just means that you can verify that they are what they claim to be (what their profile says they are). This means that verifying a single male is in fact only verifying that they are indeed a single male. As long as you don't say anything untruthful in the verification message (like claiming a meet in person when you haven't) then its within the rules. That is my understanding of it anyway.

over a year ago

Thinking about this slightly further.. People can change all aspects of their profile after they are verified apart from if they are a male,female,or couple. This means that a verification doesn't mean that the profile text or preferences are accurate. It just means that they are male, female, or a couple.

over a year ago

Always important it is to read the veri and check who verified and also who verified them. Just to be sure that all is legit and OK.

over a year ago

If it happened to me I would mention the person that requested to be verified instead of mentioning "single guys) as there are some of us single guys on here that is Really genuine!! Just saying.

over a year ago

But ever sense I joined I have had msgs only from guys looking for verifications

By *ongbow71Man
over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

As with everything on here, verifications are just one of the many tools that should be employed before deciding on a meet. Use your common sense, do your homework, and meet for coffee first. One persons impression of a person may not be another.

By *ick and sexyCouple
over a year ago

any

over a year ago

Yes I have that on my profile

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

There seems to be a myth going around here that it's only men who look for fake verifications. Er, that's obviously not true!

over a year ago

"There seems to be a myth going around here that it's only men who look for fake verifications. Er, that's obviously not true! "

It seems like your contributions keep being ignored. Try it again later then it could be third time lucky lol

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"There seems to be a myth going around here that it's only men who look for fake verifications. Er, that's obviously not true!

It seems like your contributions keep being ignored. Try it again later then it could be third time lucky lol"

Hmmm...

over a year ago

Was caught a few times with the fake veri profiles in my youth, but tis an unavoidable blot on the fab copybook probably

over a year ago

What I am saying is I have only been asked by men, I don't mean women aren't doing it also.

Sorry if you think I am just getting at the guys but I am not

over a year ago

"There seems to be a myth going around here that it's only men who look for fake verifications. Er, that's obviously not true!

It seems like your contributions keep being ignored. Try it again later then it could be third time lucky lol

Hmmm... "

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/08/14 12:34:55]

over a year ago

Sorry this is my 1st post on here

Sorry Michael I am not ignoring you just trying to get used to this

over a year ago

"Always important it is to read the veri and check who verified and also who verified them. Just to be sure that all is legit and OK. "
we always do that,we would make great detectives

over a year ago

"Always important it is to read the veri and check who verified and also who verified them. Just to be sure that all is legit and OK. we always do that,we would make great detectives "

lol yes you do

over a year ago

If not for fab my bed will get more dick than certain women on here seen about 8 posts bashing single guy someone make one dedicated to women.....

over a year ago

"If not for fab my bed will get more dick than certain women on here seen about 8 posts bashing single guy someone make one dedicated to women....."

I was only warning people not having a go at anyone ok

Post new Message to Thread