Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Electric Picnic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who is going? Would it be a good weekend for a sly M and G's at a very public event? Could it be a doggers paradise? Or should it be all about the music?

Ill be there....cant wait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There was talk of a 'Camp Fab' at Picnic, a while back but haven't seen anything recently. I had to sell my ticket on, as I can't attend now, due to family circumstances

I'm sure it will be brilliant!!!

By *ublinguy83Man
over a year ago

Tallaght

I'll b there, can't wait. Anyone else going!?

By *hiIIMan
over a year ago

London

Believe or not, I'm actually playing at it this year. Will be my 6th time going, 2nd time playing.

Unfortunately for you, it's the last thing I would describe as a "dogger's paradise". Unless you want to be watched by an ever increasing amount of "biys" who are there purely for the drugs, you'll be sorely disappointed.

That said, there'll be loads of opportunities for meeting couples, singles etc. for all sorts of fun but it largely depends where you're looking. The Body & Soul area is a good place to start for a slightly older, more mature crowd. The more niche and artsy places are generally where you'll meet people. Older, alternative, open people who are kinky and willing to throw away any inhibitions. You can obviously find the same in other places but it'll more than likely be plastered college students up for anything after their first ever pill.

But whatever you fancy. I reckon this year might be scummier than others given the lack of mainstream festivals alternatives.

over a year ago

If electric picnic is anything like other festivals I've been to, then the lack of showers, privacy, and constant intoxication usually mean that 'fun' is rather limited to a quick sweaty fumble in a cramped uncomfortable tent. Not really worth it. Go enjoy the music.

over a year ago

Im working at it so i wont have time for fun maybe a few bands il get too see but thats about it

over a year ago

I am working up there but only early shifts so I have majority of the evening night to indulge like everyone else Really looking forward to seeing a few Fabbers around

over a year ago

"Believe or not, I'm actually playing at it this year. Will be my 6th time going, 2nd time playing.

Unfortunately for you, it's the last thing I would describe as a "dogger's paradise". Unless you want to be watched by an ever increasing amount of "biys" who are there purely for the drugs, you'll be sorely disappointed.

That said, there'll be loads of opportunities for meeting couples, singles etc. for all sorts of fun but it largely depends where you're looking. The Body & Soul area is a good place to start for a slightly older, more mature crowd. The more niche and artsy places are generally where you'll meet people. Older, alternative, open people who are kinky and willing to throw away any inhibitions. You can obviously find the same in other places but it'll more than likely be plastered college students up for anything after their first ever pill.

But whatever you fancy. I reckon this year might be scummier than o

thers given the lack of mainstream festivals alternatives."

I think ill enjoy it for what its meant to be....a music festival. Its hard enough trying to find your friends at a festival (IM AT THE TREE....NO, THE OTHER TREE) then also trying to find a fello fab member.

I be checking in and out of fabs though.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Believe or not, I'm actually playing at it this year. Will be my 6th time going, 2nd time playing.

thers given the lack of mainstream festivals alternatives.

I think ill enjoy it for what its meant to be....a music festival. Its hard enough trying to find your friends at a festival (IM AT THE TREE....NO, THE OTHER TREE) then also trying to find a fello fab member.

I be checking in and out of fabs though."

Had that at iveagh gdns concert lol...." I'm standing by the tall guy with the beard"

really? ? Lol

over a year ago

Il be there

over a year ago

thers given the lack of mainstream festivals alternatives.

I be checking in and out of fabs though.

Had that at iveagh gdns concert lol...." I'm standing by the tall guy with the beard"

really? ? Lol "

exactly

too much time could be wasted looking for a mythical swinger under a rainbow

Post new Message to Thread