Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Age preference

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who hates not bein able mail people due to age preference a lot of the older ladies are hot

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Who hates not bein able mail people due to age preference a lot of the older ladies are hot "
not much point if ur not in their age range.Saves them either blocking you or just ignoring you.why bother?

over a year ago

there is one couple that made me change my age preference...

over a year ago

"there is one couple that made me change my age preference... "
rhought you didn't know what you where doing

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 23:37:21]

over a year ago

Wow 18/99 must be some cpl lol

over a year ago

"Wow 18/99 must be some cpl lol"

Wonder how old the oldest swingers are on here

over a year ago

I dont have an age range if I like what I see I go for it regardless of age ive gone to talk to cpls who wont speak to anyone over 40 im 41 but sure different strokes for different folks

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I like to think of it as being an equal opportunity swinger if they are mature enough to hold a complet convo and there's an attraction why not

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I like to think of it as being an equal opportunity swinger if they are mature enough to hold a complet convo and there's an attraction why not "

Ps as long as they aren't young enough that some morning i wake to find my eldest brought them home that breakfast table would be mute

over a year ago

"I like to think of it as being an equal opportunity swinger if they are mature enough to hold a complet convo and there's an attraction why not

Ps as long as they aren't young enough that some morning i wake to find my eldest brought them home that breakfast table would be mute "

that would be a new one on bringing them home to meet the parents lol

over a year ago

My filters for guys are 30-50. I havnt them blocked though no harm in having s look lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I like to think of it as being an equal opportunity swinger if they are mature enough to hold a complet convo and there's an attraction why not

Ps as long as they aren't young enough that some morning i wake to find my eldest brought them home that breakfast table would be mute that would be a new one on bringing them home to meet the parents lol "

Eldest has a habit of trying to confuse me telling me they are just friends id have loved friends like that at 20

over a year ago

Ps as long as they aren't young enough that some morning i wake to find my eldest brought them home that breakfast table would be mute that would be a new one on bringing them home to meet the parents lol

Eldest has a habit of trying to confuse me telling me they are just friends id have loved friends like that at 20"

you still can

over a year ago

"there is one couple that made me change my age preference... "

you should have played hardball and got them to change there's. Play hard to get 8)

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ps as long as they aren't young enough that some morning i wake to find my eldest brought them home that breakfast table would be mute that would be a new one on bringing them home to meet the parents lol

Eldest has a habit of trying to confuse me telling me they are just friends id have loved friends like that at 20you still can "

Oh my I do believe U are flirting with me

over a year ago

Eldest has a habit of trying to confuse me telling me they are just friends id have loved friends like that at 20you still can

Oh my I do believe U are flirting with me "

you complaining?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Eldest has a habit of trying to confuse me telling me they are just friends id have loved friends like that at 20you still can

Oh my I do believe U are flirting with me you complaining?"

Hell no

over a year ago

Oh my I do believe U are flirting with me you complaining?

Hell no "

no harm in flirting

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Can't beat a good flirt

over a year ago

"Can't beat a good flirt"
love it, doesn't everyone

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Can't beat a good flirtlove it, doesn't everyone "

But not appreciated by all

over a year ago

"Can't beat a good flirtlove it, doesn't everyone

But not appreciated by all "

maybe not but hey life's too short

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Who hates not bein able mail people due to age preference a lot of the older ladies are hot not much point if ur not in their age range.Saves them either blocking you or just ignoring you.why bother?"

It's always worth a try ye never kno

over a year ago

"Who hates not bein able mail people due to age preference a lot of the older ladies are hot not much point if ur not in their age range.Saves them either blocking you or just ignoring you.why bother?

It's always worth a try ye never kno "

true,never say never

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

There are a couple of ladies that I'm unfortunately a little too old for, and I'm unable to mail them. But sure what can you do? You gotta respect it....

over a year ago

I'm sure we we much too old for lots of people also but hey their loss not ours

over a year ago

we are constantly getting messages from guys and have to point out to them we are outside their age range .some of their backtracking is hilarious

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Some older men are sexy as fook I'm not to pushed on age once there's some kind of attraction there between everyone

over a year ago

"there is one couple that made me change my age preference... rhought you didn't know what you where doing "

I have no idea what is that you are referring to... hahahaha

over a year ago

Ah age is only number ffs where adults lets just play like adults who gives a crap about age

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Just replied to an ad offering me hot sex with an older woman.

Should be interesting. I am 86.

over a year ago

"

I have no idea what is that you are referring to... hahahaha "

we seem to remember a certain chat with you EL

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Can't beat a good flirtlove it, doesn't everyone "