Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fave Pozish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mine is deep doggy because I like the tight sensation at the base of my little chap.

What's yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

What's the difference Between deep doggy and doggy?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sometimes you can just pop the tip in and not go full throttle

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

" What's the difference Between deep doggy and doggy? "

Would like to know this as well

Mr crazy

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Think I'm more of a full throttle girl lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love them all

over a year ago

Sideways

By *armakazzyCouple
over a year ago

dublin south

"Think I'm more of a full throttle girl lol "

Quite right too! I'm with you on this

over a year ago

full throttle girls

so ye like to live in the fast lane ladies?

over a year ago

like them all but reverse cowgirl and anal , phew!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 21:56:00]

over a year ago

I wasn't paying attention at school, so never learned the names.. what I like it DP, DVP and when the girl is on her back, so I can enjoy th lovely view of her bouncing breasts (yes, I am a boob man) and her legs are to the side and I am sitting on my feet with my arms behind my back (can be handcuffed ) and I am pushing gently at start, but accelerating while the passion builds up.

who am I kidding, I only know the missionary, like I learnt in the Church...

over a year ago

"

I wasn't paying attention at school, so never learned the names.. what I like it DP, DVP and when the girl is on her back, so I can enjoy th lovely view of her bouncing breasts (yes, I am a boob man) and her legs are to the side and I am sitting on my feet with my arms behind my back (can be handcuffed ) and I am pushing gently at start, but accelerating while the passion builds up.

who am I kidding, I only know the missionary, like I learnt in the Church... "

lol

over a year ago

"

who am I kidding, I only know the missionary, like I learnt in the Church... lol"

I am serious and you are laughing, I have never been with a lady and have no idea what to do. I always get so stressed when ladies or couples email me.... I mean, where do I put my fingers, what do I do with my tong... should I bite that nipple, or just twist it, like the lads did in college... I am always confused... lol

over a year ago

"

who am I kidding, I only know the missionary, like I learnt in the Church... lol

I am serious and you are laughing, I have never been with a lady and have no idea what to do. I always get so stressed when ladies or couples email me.... I mean, where do I put my fingers, what do I do with my tong... should I bite that nipple, or just twist it, like the lads did in college... I am always confused... lol "

hope ur a quick learner as most people here haven't time to be teaching You new tricks

over a year ago

"

who am I kidding, I only know the missionary, like I learnt in the Church... lol

I am serious and you are laughing, I have never been with a lady and have no idea what to do. I always get so stressed when ladies or couples email me.... I mean, where do I put my fingers, what do I do with my tong... should I bite that nipple, or just twist it, like the lads did in college... I am always confused... lol hope ur a quick learner as most people here haven't time to be teaching You new tricks "

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways

over a year ago

"

I am serious and you are laughing, I have never been with a lady and have no idea what to do. I always get so stressed when ladies or couples email me.... I mean, where do I put my fingers, what do I do with my tong... should I bite that nipple, or just twist it, like the lads did in college... I am always confused... lol hope ur a quick learner as most people here haven't time to be teaching You new tricks

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways "

so you would say no to a 3 some with twins then?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

I am serious and you are laughing, I have never been with a lady and have no idea what to do. I always get so stressed when ladies or couples email me.... I mean, where do I put my fingers, what do I do with my tong... should I bite that nipple, or just twist it, like the lads did in college... I am always confused... lol hope ur a quick learner as most people here haven't time to be teaching You new tricks

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways so you would say no to a 3 some with twins then?"

So U have a sister on here mmmmm

over a year ago

"

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways so you would say no to a 3 some with twins then?

So U have a sister on here mmmmm "

just a query, would you if I had?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways so you would say no to a 3 some with twins then?

So U have a sister on here mmmmm just a query, would you if I had?"

that depends on the coffee meet if there is an attraction I am not that easy that id jump into bed with any set of twins

Haha I don't believe that myself hell yea

over a year ago

"

So U have a sister on here mmmmm just a query, would you if I had?

that depends on the coffee meet if there is an attraction I am not that easy that id jump into bed with any set of twins

"

lol,I almost believed you

over a year ago

"

I am learning slow, One lady at a time... each is different, I heard, so would't like few at the same time, too much info to process.... lol ... too much stress... to little passion... sex is a sin anyways so you would say no to a 3 some with twins then?"

You know this is number 1 on the bucket list for 99.99% of heterosexual men right? I wouldn't say no to any threesome where there is at least one lady involved, where I feel attracted to the lady/ies

over a year ago

"

You know this is number 1 on the bucket list for 99.99% of heterosexual men right? I wouldn't say no to any threesome where there is at least one lady involved, where I feel attracted to the lady/ies "

ofcourse I know and I'd say more 100% ,u haven't ticked that box then?

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

lol,I almost believed you "

So what's the sisters user name

over a year ago

"

So what's the sisters user name "

which 1 ?

over a year ago

"

You know this is number 1 on the bucket list for 99.99% of heterosexual men right? I wouldn't say no to any threesome where there is at least one lady involved, where I feel attracted to the lady/ies ofcourse I know and I'd say more 100% ,u haven't ticked that box then?"

Still on the list and not crossed off. Lucky few that did.

You know, it is an ultimate fantasy and not many had the pleasure of experiencing it. Hopefully, I will join these few one day, so I can ask for this magnificent moment to be mentioned on my tomb, after I am gone from this fab world.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

So what's the sisters user name which 1 ?"

Oh sweet Devine how many is there

over a year ago

"

So what's the sisters user name which 1 ?

Oh sweet Devine how many is there "

7including little old me

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Are they all as naughty as U

over a year ago

"Are they all as naughty as U "
hope not