Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

what a day

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A cruise up to Derry, hit my first door at oneish by 15:15 had 7 sales so a jaunt along Lough Foyle to a pub in Moville was just the ticket, several pints were in order (I'm not driving) holy hell isn't Donegal beautiful?

Now on the home stretch, Dungiven in the rear view, zeppelin blaring and paid till 8. What a feckin day. All this and a social and weekend of fun ahead.

P.s boss if you wanna catch me you gotta admit you're a fabber.

So folks how has your day rolled?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And ya never called for tea.... Feck you

over a year ago

Ahhh not too bad...done FUCK ALL all day and am gonna finish a bottle of wine tonight....groundhog day here.glad you had a good one tho

over a year ago

"And ya never called for tea.... Feck you "

I didn't know you'd the kettle on young Donegal legs. Next time

over a year ago

"A cruise up to Derry, hit my first door at oneish by 15:15 had 7 sales so a jaunt along Lough Foyle to a pub in Moville was just the ticket, several pints were in order (I'm not driving) holy hell isn't Donegal beautiful?

Now on the home stretch, Dungiven in the rear view, zeppelin blaring and paid till 8. What a feckin day. All this and a social and weekend of fun ahead.

"

Had an ok day

applied for a job that I would absolutely love to get so fingers crossed I can get an interview to prove I'm the best person for the job

over a year ago

I had a pampering day today!! So all good!! Roll on wine o'clock

over a year ago

"Ahhh not too bad...done FUCK ALL all day and am gonna finish a bottle of wine tonight....groundhog day here.glad you had a good one tho "

Sure relaxation is grand. Bloody brilliant day ta

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm still in shitty work half 7 needs to hurry up

over a year ago

And here was me all excited about my new bed clothes

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

You reckon your boss is on here lol! !

over a year ago

"A cruise up to Derry, hit my first door at oneish by 15:15 had 7 sales so a jaunt along Lough Foyle to a pub in Moville was just the ticket, several pints were in order (I'm not driving) holy hell isn't Donegal beautiful?

Had an ok day

applied for a job that I would absolutely love to get so fingers crossed I can get an interview to prove I'm the best person for the job "

Good luck Tuna

over a year ago

"And here was me all excited about my new bed clothes "

I'm sure they're lovely

over a year ago

"You reckon your boss is on here lol! ! "

Either of them could be, who knows

over a year ago

"

Donegal is my favourite place in Ireland ... You should havr called for a cuppa on your way past

over a year ago

Took a little plane over to inishboffin, then decided to stop in a friends place in frenchpark for the night, inishmor in the morning before spending the weekend with my lovely girl... This day will be hard to beat...

over a year ago

"You reckon your boss is on here lol! !

Either of them could be, who knows "

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol"

u should hand him a lolly one day to see his reaction ha

over a year ago

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol u should hand him a lolly one day to see his reaction ha "

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol u should hand him a lolly one day to see his reaction ha

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows "

give em a jump then haha

over a year ago

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol u should hand him a lolly one day to see his reaction ha

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows give em a jump then haha "

Ha ha ha he asked me one day when were we gonna fuck lol it was so awkward!! I hope he's reading this!!!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows give em a jump then haha

Ha ha ha he asked me one day when were we gonna fuck lol it was so awkward!! I hope he's reading this!!!! "

haha if he is DONT FUCKIN ASK JUST DO IT haha

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows "

Lolli my office first thing in the morning

over a year ago

He's a funny fucker, he would mess and start sucking it and sure I'd never know either way if he knew or not!! I'm sure he knows though, like I'm 100% sure he knows

Lolli my office first thing in the morning "

Ha ha ha in the limerick branch yeah?

over a year ago

Donegal is my favourite place in Ireland ... You should havr called for a cuppa on your way past "

Bit of a detour

over a year ago

I'm 100% sure my boss is on here, keeps telling me I should join a swing site and then says "have a FAB day" lol"

I may start fishing to see if mine are

over a year ago

Donegal is my favourite place in Ireland ... You should havr called for a cuppa on your way past

Bit of a detour "

Not really

Post new Message to Thread