Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Embarrassing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right so the lads on here will prob have had this happen to them before but even if ye haven't lads thought I'd share my embarrassing tale. So I'm in work today mindin me own workin on a spreadsheet next thing I know out of no where I'm getting hard right ..... I think no problem I'm sitting down at a desk 5 mins goes by and me cock is still standing to attention doing the best impersonation of a flag pole he possibly can right and the boss walks over I'm thinking In me head ask me anything ye want ...... Just don't ask me to get up ! Of course he says can I borrow ye for a minute ..... I'm thinkin aaaaaahhhh no ! So I say yeah no problem il just finish what I'm doing and il be in to ye ...he says ah it will only take a second I say yeah il be in to ye in 2 mins .... He says nah come now I'm thinkin fuck so I have to say no Derek I'm busy il be in when I'm finished he says right I want a word in my office NOW and the funny thing is at this stage the flags not even at half mast anymore ! FUCK SAKE ! So I had to go in and try to explain why I was so rude ! All cos Me lad has a mind of his own !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I farted in the girls face gettin waxed before worst moment of my life

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I farted in the girls face gettin waxed before worst moment of my life "

Oh dear ! Hahahaha oh my god haha what did she say !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lmao Jeez that must have been mega embarrassing hun what did the woman say or was she out for the count

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I went for a Chinese massage in Tallaght a few years ago, which included a happy ending. When I shot my load it fired up in the air like a rocket, and didn't come back down. The poor masseuse was trying to figure out where it went and as she looked up at the light shade a big blob of it dropped straight onto her face. She was not impressed!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Bummer!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I farted in the girls face gettin waxed before worst moment of my life

Oh dear ! Hahahaha oh my god haha what did she say ! "

we jus laughed for about 15 mins I couldn't stop sayin sorry poor girl think she was more mortified than I was haha

over a year ago

This just made me snort my tea through my nose!!! Lmao

over a year ago

Oh dear ! Hahahaha oh my god haha what did she say ! we jus laughed for about 15 mins I couldn't stop sayin sorry poor girl think she was more mortified than I was haha"

Now THAT is embarrassing lol

over a year ago

omg i am in stitches here ash...

over a year ago

Oh dear ! Hahahaha oh my god haha what did she say ! we jus laughed for about 15 mins I couldn't stop sayin sorry poor girl think she was more mortified than I was haha"

I am impressed. This must have been so embarrassing and a funny moment at the same time. A story to tell each Christmas.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

It was that Lycra wax it's suppose to be pain free she started with my leg up I wasn't expectin it to be sore pain free my arse haha

over a year ago

"Right so the lads on here will prob have had this happen to them before but even if ye haven't lads thought I'd share my embarrassing tale. So I'm in work today mindin me own workin on a spreadsheet next thing I know out of no where I'm getting hard right ..... I think no problem I'm sitting down at a desk 5 mins goes by and me cock is still standing to attention doing the best impersonation of a flag pole he possibly can right and the boss walks over I'm thinking In me head ask me anything ye want ...... Just don't ask me to get up ! Of course he says can I borrow ye for a minute ..... I'm thinkin aaaaaahhhh no ! So I say yeah no problem il just finish what I'm doing and il be in to ye ...he says ah it will only take a second I say yeah il be in to ye in 2 mins .... He says nah come now I'm thinkin fuck so I have to say no Derek I'm busy il be in when I'm finished he says right I want a word in my office NOW and the funny thing is at this stage the flags not even at half mast anymore ! FUCK SAKE ! So I had to go in and try to explain why I was so rude ! All cos Me lad has a mind of his own ! "
I usually just tuck mine under my belt

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"It was that Lycra wax it's suppose to be pain free she started with my leg up I wasn't expectin it to be sore pain free my arse haha "

think your ass expressed is opinion lol

over a year ago

Got a hard on in school and the teacher asks to stand up and read my story, I tried say it wasn't done but she wasn't letting me off, n if I didn't stand up I was getting detention , so I said no n she gave me 2days, neithless to say I wasn't long goin soft after that

over a year ago

"It was that Lycra wax it's suppose to be pain free she started with my leg up I wasn't expectin it to be sore pain free my arse haha "
literally lol,Jesus hope that never happens to me

By *hiIIMan
over a year ago

London

Tense your quads as much as you can. Apparently it draws blood from wherever it can (ie. your cock) so your erection goes down. Works for me the odd time I got an old NRB. Whether it's placebo or not I have no idea though...

over a year ago

quality

Post new Message to Thread