Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

If you don't ask!!

Jump to newest

By *requent Visitor OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Giving as it's no bra day and the fact I love breasts so much n they tend to love me as have the fortune of having made many women cum just by playing with them, would great fully except any proof of this day lol!

Only came to me as have been given a fantastic proof shot without even an ask, lucky me! Now I'm greedy n will get nought probably but fecking love them all shapes n sizes so thought if there are proud holders of breasts here may want to show them and will admire all unless it's moobs I get ha!

Respect to you all n be proud of what Mother Nature gave you as I sure am when see them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Glad u liked...

over a year ago

City Centre

"Glad u liked... "

Hahaha!

over a year ago

Have never cum by someone just playing with my boobs. I dont really like my boobs especially my nipples being touched til Im really really turned on ......then its a whole different story

over a year ago

"Have never cum by someone just playing with my boobs. I dont really like my boobs especially my nipples being touched til Im really really turned on ......then its a whole different story "

I'm the exact same never liked it., except when horny.. But since I got my nipple pierced It turns me on by the slightest touch and I tingle all over

over a year ago

"Have never cum by someone just playing with my boobs. I dont really like my boobs especially my nipples being touched til Im really really turned on ......then its a whole different story

I'm the exact same never liked it., except when horny.. But since I got my nipple pierced It turns me on by the slightest touch and I tingle all over "

Really......that's very interesting

over a year ago

City Centre

Ha must keep that in mind myself but ladies your killing me!, I love boobs n snogging so tend to make sure we are both horny before get near those nips! Thankfully never been told to leave boobs alone till at certain arousal stage as would kill me!

Post new Message to Thread