Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Getting your back door smashed in

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Some ladies love it, some ladies don't. I lady I was with couldn't get enough of it but a lady i was with recently screamed so hard the neighbours were banging at the walls telling us to shut up. Wankers.Lol So ladies who's for it and who's not?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I like it I just don't like the after effects from it haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm assuming you don't mean being burgled!!

over a year ago

English phrase, first time I heard it in Ireland.

over a year ago

Only ever heard this around the north west or liverpool area.

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Wouldn't the song "Love really hurts without you" by Billy Ocean be a great choice for a Vaseline advert?

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you don't mean being burgled!! "

He does in a way I guess

over a year ago

"Wouldn't the song "Love really hurts without you" by Billy Ocean be a great choice for a Vaseline advert? "

lol

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you don't mean being burgled!!

He does in a way I guess "

I dread to think what you keep up there that's worth stealing??!!

over a year ago

He does in a way I guess

I dread to think what you keep up there that's worth stealing??!! "

LMFAO

over a year ago

"I'm assuming you don't mean being burgled!! "

Nah I'm not assuming burgled. That's totally wrong. What I'm on about is right.

over a year ago

Nah I'm not assuming burgled. That's totally wrong. What I'm on about is right. "

No idea what you're on about! Another one who misses the irony

over a year ago

"English phrase, first time I heard it in Ireland. "

It's a phrase in written in english. I invented it in 1997 with my neighbour

over a year ago

No idea what you're on about! Another one who misses the irony "

Get a sledgehammer and bang your back door down. Simples

over a year ago

Get a sledgehammer and bang your back door down. Simples"

Go ahead! Mine's electrified! Hope you like electric shock therapy

over a year ago

Its a local saying around Liverpool,but happens to be" I'd like to smash her back doors in" weather they like it or not I don't know.

over a year ago

Go ahead! Mine's electrified! Hope you like electric shock therapy "

There's nothing more shocking than electricity

over a year ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO9RZDujIo0

some of the best phrases i've ever heard

over a year ago

Class show

over a year ago

There's nothing more shocking than electricity"

I think you might top that even!

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Never heard it till Keith Lemon on Celebrity Juice started saying it n now prob every kid that stays up late n sees show says it. Used to hate Lemon but what he gets away with is actually funny.

over a year ago

I think you might top that even! "

Of course I could. There's more energy in me than electricty

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Now I now what my da ment wen he use be shoutin outside if ya don't let me in I'll smash ur back door haha

over a year ago

I think you might top that even!

Of course I could. There's more energy in me than electricty"

Speechless

over a year ago

Is there not a nicer way too put that into context no lol

over a year ago

"Is there not a nicer way too put that into context no lol"

This!! so this!!

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"Now I now what my da ment wen he use be shoutin outside if ya don't let me in I'll smash ur back door haha "

Hahaha that's so wrong on so many levels!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Now I now what my da ment wen he use be shoutin outside if ya don't let me in I'll smash ur back door haha

Hahaha that's so wrong on so many levels!"

haha should of said to my ma on that before people start thinkin I was abused as a child haha

over a year ago

Its the guys that are too forceful that ruin it for the rest of us.

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"Now I now what my da ment wen he use be shoutin outside if ya don't let me in I'll smash ur back door haha

Hahaha that's so wrong on so many levels! haha should of said to my ma on that before people start thinkin I was abused as a child haha "

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol!

over a year ago

"Its the guys that are too forceful that ruin it for the rest of us."

You not like your "back doors smashed in" then?

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Hahaha that's so wrong on so many levels! haha should of said to my ma on that before people start thinkin I was abused as a child haha

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol! "

oh god I did wen I was younger was nasty plus my ma has a better sex life than I do now she's always meetin people off plenty of fish an all makes me sick she's off her head wouldn't suprise me if she was on here either haha

over a year ago

"Is there not a nicer way too put that into context no lol"

Sorry but No. the main emphasis is on the back door and I don't have another name for the back door

over a year ago

"Is there not a nicer way too put that into context no lol

Sorry but No. the main emphasis is on the back door and I don't have another name for the back door"

Asshole! not you the alternative word

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Hahaha that's so wrong on so many levels! haha should of said to my ma on that before people start thinkin I was abused as a child haha

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol! oh god I did wen I was younger was nasty plus my ma has a better sex life than I do now she's always meetin people off plenty of fish an all makes me sick she's off her head wouldn't suprise me if she was on here either haha "

N there was me thinking from what all hear on these threads love to meet you Mmh maybe it's the head woman then should be looking for lol!!, imagine your mum on here priceless!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol! oh god I did wen I was younger was nasty plus my ma has a better sex life than I do now she's always meetin people off plenty of fish an all makes me sick she's off her head wouldn't suprise me if she was on here either haha

N there was me thinking from what all hear on these threads love to meet you Mmh maybe it's the head woman then should be looking for lol!!, imagine your mum on here priceless! "

it wouldn't even be funny she knows I'm into girls she does be always askin me is it much different I do be like eww ma stop talkin haha

over a year ago

I hate that phrase it sounds like you want to beat the fuck out of someone, and sounds like something a 15 yr old boy would say when lying about what action he got lol

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol! oh god I did wen I was younger was nasty plus my ma has a better sex life than I do now she's always meetin people off plenty of fish an all makes me sick she's off her head wouldn't suprise me if she was on here either haha

N there was me thinking from what all hear on these threads love to meet you Mmh maybe it's the head woman then should be looking for lol!!, imagine your mum on here priceless! it wouldn't even be funny she knows I'm into girls she does be always askin me is it much different I do be like eww ma stop talkin haha "

21st mother daughter relationship here lol!, right that's it I'm away to bed with messed up thoughts on family life now, thanks Ash lol!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

N there was me thinking from what all hear on these threads love to meet you Mmh maybe it's the head woman then should be looking for lol!!, imagine your mum on here priceless! it wouldn't even be funny she knows I'm into girls she does be always askin me is it much different I do be like eww ma stop talkin haha

21st mother daughter relationship here lol!, right that's it I'm away to bed with messed up thoughts on family life now, thanks Ash lol! "

haha ur welcome same time tomorrow? Haha night

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

N there was me thinking from what all hear on these threads love to meet you Mmh maybe it's the head woman then should be looking for lol!!, imagine your mum on here priceless! it wouldn't even be funny she knows I'm into girls she does be always askin me is it much different I do be like eww ma stop talkin haha

21st mother daughter relationship here lol!, right that's it I'm away to bed with messed up thoughts on family life now, thanks Ash lol! haha ur welcome same time tomorrow? Haha night "

I know night owls but nearly afraid on the topic if going to beat this one, well never had a mother n daughter jump me lol! Well actually had an offer in a bar in Belfast but were scary so ran lol!

Nite or is it good morning!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

21st mother daughter relationship here lol!, right that's it I'm away to bed with messed up thoughts on family life now, thanks Ash lol! haha ur welcome same time tomorrow? Haha night

I know night owls but nearly afraid on the topic if going to beat this one, well never had a mother n daughter jump me lol! Well actually had an offer in a bar in Belfast but were scary so ran lol!

Nite or is it good morning! "

oh god that's just nasty haha i think it's ok to call it night another hour before the stupit birds start haha

over a year ago

Sorry but No. the main emphasis is on the back door and I don't have another name for the back door"

well thats lovely ha maybe other words like glide or slide too smash sounds a wee bit better too me

over a year ago

Sorry but No. the main emphasis is on the back door and I don't have another name for the back door well thats lovely ha maybe other words like glide or slide too smash sounds a wee bit better too me"

glide and slide are lovely words too

over a year ago

Phew!,,,,, some of those levels are now cleared up n saves me contacting social services although imagine if ya heard your ol folk getting on like that, puke.... Lol! oh god I did wen I was younger was nasty plus my ma has a better sex life than I do now she's always meetin people off plenty of fish an all makes me sick she's off her head wouldn't suprise me if she was on here either haha "

What's your mams name on pof???.

over a year ago

"I hate that phrase it sounds like you want to beat the fuck out of someone, and sounds like something a 15 yr old boy would say when lying about what action he got lol"

Sorry if your misinterpreting the situation. i never want to beat the fuck into anyone, just beat the fuck into back doors

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

What's your mams name on pof???. "

haha beavy u stay away from my ma haha

over a year ago

Where is the fun in that???

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Where is the fun in that??? "
I'll make sure u won't be havin fun for a long time haha

over a year ago

Haha. It would be cool tho. I send a snap chat of me and your mum on a date. Ps i really want an older women.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Haha. It would be cool tho. I send a snap chat of me and your mum on a date. Ps i really want an older women. "
I feel ill right now ps this green face is not laughin

over a year ago

"Haha. It would be cool tho. I send a snap chat of me and your mum on a date. Ps i really want an older women. I feel ill right now ps this green face is not laughin "

Awww don't be like that.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Haha. It would be cool tho. I send a snap chat of me and your mum on a date. Ps i really want an older women. I feel ill right now ps this green face is not laughin

Awww don't be like that. "

then leave my ma alone haha

over a year ago

"I like it I just don't like the after effects from it haha "

So u had a smashing time. That's whats its all about

over a year ago

Ok ill get off your ma.

Joking ashbash. You know i love you. X

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ok ill get off your ma.

Joking ashbash. You know i love you. X "

haha feic off ah only sometimes u do the rest of time ya drive me mad ha

over a year ago

"Ok ill get off your ma.

Joking ashbash. You know i love you. X haha feic off ah only sometimes u do the rest of time ya drive me mad ha "

Oh really ill remember that.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ok ill get off your ma.

Joking ashbash. You know i love you. X haha feic off ah only sometimes u do the rest of time ya drive me mad ha

Oh really ill remember that. "

haha u had it comin

over a year ago

"Ok ill get off your ma.

Joking ashbash. You know i love you. X haha feic off ah only sometimes u do the rest of time ya drive me mad ha

Oh really ill remember that. haha u had it comin "

i know. Lol.

Ok night. X

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ok ill get off your ma.

Oh really ill remember that. haha u had it comin i know. Lol.

Ok night. X"

haha night x

over a year ago

He does in a way I guess

I dread to think what you keep up there that's worth stealing??!! "

Heaven knows

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

He does in a way I guess

I dread to think what you keep up there that's worth stealing??!!

Heaven knows "

Keyhole kidney removal could be a developing thing ..

Post new Message to Thread