Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Friday Night!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is anyone else as excited, nervous , and just down right excitable about this m&g

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning "
oh what's then ? Haha my dress came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now plus my feet wherent as bad today

over a year ago

ahhhh im sure itll be well worth it Sofia

over a year ago

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning oh what's then ? Haha my dress came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now plus my feet wherent as bad today "

At least someones organised .... ive no clue what im wearing yerlt lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning oh what's then ? Haha my dress came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now plus my feet wherent as bad today

At least someones organised .... ive no clue what im wearing yerlt lol"

for once haha I ordered this last week I was terrified it wasn't gonna come in time u still hav two days to find somethin ha

over a year ago

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning oh what's then ? Haha my dress came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now plus my feet wherent as bad today

At least someones organised .... ive no clue what im wearing yerlt lol for once haha I ordered this last week I was terrified it wasn't gonna come in time u still hav two days to find somethin ha "

for someone who hates shopping 2 days aint that long espcially when im working both of them

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

At least someones organised .... ive no clue what im wearing yerlt lol for once haha I ordered this last week I was terrified it wasn't gonna come in time u still hav two days to find somethin ha

for someone who hates shopping 2 days aint that long espcially when im working both of them "

I'm the same I can't stand shoppin I order most of my stuff online to avoid it there's only one shop in town I'll go into cause it's always quite and u jus sit there and tell them what u want and the bring loads of stuff over it's great

over a year ago

At least someones organised .... ive no clue what im wearing yerlt lol for once haha I ordered this last week I was terrified it wasn't gonna come in time u still hav two days to find somethin ha

for someone who hates shopping 2 days aint that long espcially when im working both of them I'm the same I can't stand shoppin I order most of my stuff online to avoid it there's only one shop in town I'll go into cause it's always quite and u jus sit there and tell them what u want and the bring loads of stuff over it's great "

Tash they seen you coming, you seriously need to find another shop

over a year ago

No she dosent lol ....... that sounds like every womans dream lol lol

over a year ago

"No she dosent lol ....... that sounds like every womans dream lol lol "

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman!

over a year ago

"No she dosent lol ....... that sounds like every womans dream lol lol

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman! "

HaHa i was thinking the exact same

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

for someone who hates shopping 2 days aint that long espcially when im working both of them I'm the same I can't stand shoppin I order most of my stuff online to avoid it there's only one shop in town I'll go into cause it's always quite and u jus sit there and tell them what u want and the bring loads of stuff over it's great

Tash they seen you coming, you seriously need to find another shop "

well they can't get rid of me now haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman! "

haha I wish not a big fan of Richard gear maybe tom hardy with a card I'll be happy then I hav to use my own for now haha

over a year ago

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman! haha I wish not a big fan of Richard gear maybe tom hardy with a card I'll be happy then I hav to use my own for now haha "

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman! haha I wish not a big fan of Richard gear maybe tom hardy with a card I'll be happy then I hav to use my own for now haha

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure "

haha I dunno he just doesn do it for me he doesn't come accross as the takin charge type I like takin charge people haha

over a year ago

All she needs now his Richard Gears credit card and she'll be a Pretty Woman! haha I wish not a big fan of Richard gear maybe tom hardy with a card I'll be happy then I hav to use my own for now haha

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure haha I dunno he just doesn do it for me he doesn't come accross as the takin charge type I like takin charge people haha "

haha me too ....... nummmm nummmmm ..... but in my fantasies he does quite alright

over a year ago

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure haha I dunno he just doesn do it for me he doesn't come accross as the takin charge type I like takin charge people haha "

I wouldn't kick him outta bed for farting! And I'd definitely max out his credit card on Rodeo Drive!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure haha I dunno he just doesn do it for me he doesn't come accross as the takin charge type I like takin charge people haha

haha me too ....... nummmm nummmmm ..... but in my fantasies he does quite alright "

haha if only all are fantasys came true we would be a pack of happy ladies

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

You dont like Richard Gere ... whats wrong with you woman ... hes sex on legs and then some .... and then some more just for good measure haha I dunno he just doesn do it for me he doesn't come accross as the takin charge type I like takin charge people haha

I wouldn't kick him outta bed for farting! And I'd definitely max out his credit card on Rodeo Drive!! "

I'd just take the card and run haha

over a year ago

I wouldn't kick him outta bed for farting! And I'd definitely max out his credit card on Rodeo Drive!! I'd just take the card and run haha "

Make sure you're wearing flats! He might look old but I'd say he could still catch you if you're in heels!

over a year ago

I wouldn't kick him outta bed for farting! And I'd definitely max out his credit card on Rodeo Drive!! I'd just take the card and run haha

Make sure you're wearing flats! He might look old but I'd say he could still catch you if you're in heels! "

I think id be letting him catch me

over a year ago

I wouldn't kick him outta bed for farting! And I'd definitely max out his credit card on Rodeo Drive!! I'd just take the card and run haha

Make sure you're wearing flats! He might look old but I'd say he could still catch you if you're in heels!

I think id be letting him catch me "

Lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Iv 2 left left feet I'm fucked I'll hav to get a taxi haha

over a year ago

"Iv 2 left left feet I'm fucked I'll hav to get a taxi haha "

Or rickshaw

over a year ago

Is this m&g available for anyone to attend or invite only? New to the scene.

over a year ago

"Is this m&g available for anyone to attend or invite only? New to the scene."

Unfortunately all single male spaces are full

over a year ago

That's a shame. Is that the only party being organised at the minute?

over a year ago

Not sure

over a year ago

After party

over a year ago

ONE MORE SLEEPSIE......YEHOOOoooooooo......

over a year ago

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning oh what's then ? Haha my toga came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now my plus feet wherent as big today "

over a year ago

My dress still hasn't arrived

over a year ago

"My dress still hasn't arrived "

Awh, do you have a back up plan?

over a year ago

"My dress still hasn't arrived

Awh, do you have a back up plan?"

No I might just have to wear the one I wore to Newry

over a year ago

"My dress still hasn't arrived

Awh, do you have a back up plan?

No I might just have to wear the one I wore to Newry "

Well it looked good on you

over a year ago

Thanks hunni cause my dress just arrived and I don't like it arrrgghh

over a year ago

Are we there yet

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Nearly! !!

over a year ago

"Nearly! !! "

Soooooooo excited

over a year ago

Might have to wear Newry dress will see how big my belly looks tomorrow.....

over a year ago

"Might have to wear Newry dress will see how big my belly looks tomorrow..... "

Is everyone wearing dresses

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Might have to wear Newry dress will see how big my belly looks tomorrow..... "

what bloody belly! !

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Might have to wear Newry dress will see how big my belly looks tomorrow.....

Is everyone wearing dresses "

Im wearing a dress

over a year ago

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning

After party "

not in my room after newry ha ha the mess with a hangover not good

By *enny BenassiMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

"I can't wait till 1.30am on Saturday morning oh what's then ? Haha my dress came today and for once I liked it so I'm happy now plus my feet wherent as bad today "

dress ya mean 2 inches of material .. ya slapper lol..cant make it to the social so I expect a pic lol

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Im wearing a dress "

And it looks mighty fine

over a year ago

eek is everyone dressin up all fancy pants?

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Im wearing a dress

And it looks mighty fine "

Thankyou....xxx

over a year ago

Palookaville

"eek is everyone dressin up all fancy pants? "

ya know us lol. .. Any excuse! You just come however you feel comfortable. .. Nothing to worry about. . We just don't get out often

over a year ago

I've decided to be more casual.

over a year ago

"eek is everyone dressin up all fancy pants?

I've decided to be more casual. "

How casual?

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

dress ya mean 2 inches of material .. ya slapper lol..cant make it to the social so I expect a pic lol"

haha thanks for that Benny ya prick what ya mean ur not goin this will be are first outing without ya however will I cope haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me?

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? "
lol £500 should be enough

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough "
haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up?

over a year ago

Nope!! I have a play suit type thing but also have leggings and a top and wedges, all these socials are catching up on me!! Think comfy is my aim for tomorrow night

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? "
lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer"
suppose that will be ok ha

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha "
Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough "
Is hardyoffering to buy Ash drinks he will need nore than that........Mr Panther

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger"
no not doing anything u say haha

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha "
No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt"
I'll look worse after a few drinks haha

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt I'll look worse after a few drinks haha "
When you come out of the hotel your at turn left then at end of street left again go up past first street then offlicence 50metres up

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt I'll look worse after a few drinks haha When you come out of the hotel your at turn left then at end of street left again go up past first street then offlicence 50metres up"
I don't need an off licence I already hav a big bottle to bring with me I'm always prepared

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt I'll look worse after a few drinks haha When you come out of the hotel your at turn left then at end of street left again go up past first street then offlicence 50metres up I don't need an off licence I already hav a big bottle to bring with me I'm always prepared "
just incase you hear look at that bird she sexy its not personal its what we call women up here

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

We also call girls birds here haha

over a year ago

"We also call girls birds here haha "
yeah but we snog them not peck them

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"We also call girls birds here haha yeah but we snog them not peck them"
I didn peck she did so shup with ur lies haha

over a year ago

Us Fermanagh boys are tight as a ducks ass

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Us Fermanagh boys are tight as a ducks ass "
I'd say ur ass is wide as fuck stop tellin fibs haha

over a year ago

"Us Fermanagh boys are tight as a ducks ass "

Cheap skate!!!!

over a year ago

"Us Fermanagh boys are tight as a elephants ass "
Thats more like it..........Mr Corrupt Panther

over a year ago

Lol yes I've a flabby arse

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/08/14 23:01:27]

over a year ago

"Anyone know the price of drink there so I can work out how much I need to bring with me? lol £500 should be enough haha I would spend that some nights ha no seriously how much would it be for a suddy and a 7up? lol you'd need to ask the locals I'd say roughly £4.50 with mixer suppose that will be ok ha Go to the off licence up the High street ask for gold shagger no not doing anything u say haha No thats the local drink or else you will look like a fish out of water......Mr Corrupt I'll look worse after a few drinks haha When you come out of the hotel your at turn left then at end of street left again go up past first street then offlicence 50metres up I don't need an off licence I already hav a bottle of milk to bring with me incase I get a bit lambish I'm always prepared "

over a year ago

"Us Fermanagh boys are tight as a elephants ass Thats more like it..........Mr Corrupt Panther"
lol a baby elephant

over a year ago

Palookaville

dress ya mean 2 inches of material .. ya slapper lol..cant make it to the social so I expect a pic lol haha thanks for that Benny ya prick what ya mean ur not goin this will be are first outing without ya however will I cope haha"

you not bringing the cone of death lol

Post new Message to Thread