Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Block happy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We got blocked twice yesterday evening. Once because we refused to make a phone call at 11pm (past our bed time) and the second time we're not even sure why. Both times contact was initiated by the other couple. Is this unusual or have we just been extremely lucky with who we've chatted to so far?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ar madMan
over a year ago

Dublin

You been lucky with the couples you chatted with so far. Some people have a high opinion of themselves on this site and don't respect other people here. There way or not at all.Think you had a lucky escape !

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its seems to be happening across the board i got blocked 3 times the other day for dending a respectfull message just cant understand this place atall.

over a year ago

"You been lucky with the couples you chatted with so far. Some people have a high opinion of themselves on this site and don't respect other people here. There way or not at all.Think you had a lucky escape !"

Yeah think we've been very lucky so far. Some really great people on here.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Personally I think that being blocked saves a lot of wasted effort in the long run. If someone blocks you, you're obviously not compatible with them so it doesn't matter how much you chat, it's going nowhere. Alternatively, they're assholes and you've found out pretty quickly.

over a year ago

"Its seems to be happening across the board i got blocked 3 times the other day for dending a respectfull message just cant understand this place atall."

Yeah a bit mad. We've had chatted to both couples. Just seems strange that after investing time and effort to get to know us they just block for no apparent reason. Or maybe they were just overwhelmed by our outrageous sexiness.

over a year ago

"Personally I think that being blocked saves a lot of wasted effort in the long run. If someone blocks you, you're obviously not compatible with them so it doesn't matter how much you chat, it's going nowhere. Alternatively, they're assholes and you've found out pretty quickly. "

I agree ??

over a year ago

The block button is my favourite button on here

over a year ago

"Personally I think that being blocked saves a lot of wasted effort in the long run. If someone blocks you, you're obviously not compatible with them so it doesn't matter how much you chat, it's going nowhere. Alternatively, they're assholes and you've found out pretty quickly. "

I use it as a filtering tool on here. And just to block people who bug me

over a year ago

"Personally I think that being blocked saves a lot of wasted effort in the long run. If someone blocks you, you're obviously not compatible with them so it doesn't matter how much you chat, it's going nowhere. Alternatively, they're assholes and you've found out pretty quickly.

I use it as a filtering tool on here. And just to block people who bug me "

I'll watch what I'm saying so. lol

over a year ago

"Its seems to be happening across the board i got blocked 3 times the other day for dending a respectfull message just cant understand this place atall.

Yeah a bit mad. We've had chatted to both couples. Just seems strange that after investing time and effort to get to know us they just block for no apparent reason. Or maybe they were just overwhelmed by our outrageous sexiness. "

sounds like a lucky escape alright or perhaps they've hit the button by mistake( we ve done that a few times ourselves)

over a year ago

"Personally I think that being blocked saves a lot of wasted effort in the long run. If someone blocks you, you're obviously not compatible with them so it doesn't matter how much you chat, it's going nowhere. Alternatively, they're assholes and you've fou

nd out pretty quickly. "

I agree

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"The block button is my favourite button on here "

I have a very different favourite button

over a year ago

"Its seems to be happening across the board i got blocked 3 times the other day for dending a respectfull message just cant understand this place atall."

Yeah same here,got last time blocked for a friendly message [ no cock pic !!] and regularly I get no reply for no reason .. but it is normal here, so i give a fuck

over a year ago

I must have thick skin, I don't give a shit. In fact I'm surprised more haven't blocked me

over a year ago

Each too there own it happens too us aswel as i always say they have the right too block who they want no big deal ur in the better now cause it will save the the wasted time and rows

over a year ago

"Each too there own it happens too us aswel as i always say they have the right too block who they want no big deal ur in the better now cause it will save the the wasted time and rows "

YEAH Let us block each other ... till the Site is unuseable

Post new Message to Thread