Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

chatting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering what it takes to get chatting to people on here, I've sent polite msgs but just seem to get ignored or blocked lol seems the ones that give abuse get talked about more haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 00:42:26]

over a year ago

Be down right rude, obnoxious and cocky!!

Only Joking! God knows how things work around here!!

Pull up a pew and grab a brew you're in for a long haul

over a year ago

Ah I understand it takes time, but what's with the blocking haha if they weren't going to msg back I wouldn't have messaged again

over a year ago

"Ah I understand it takes time, but what's with the blocking haha if they weren't going to msg back I wouldn't have messaged again "

'The Block button' another mystery altogether!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Ah I understand it takes time, but what's with the blocking haha if they weren't going to msg back I wouldn't have messaged again

'The Block button' another mystery altogether! "

tbh I only use it if someone is nasty or abusive. ..I wouldn't block just as a way too say I not into someone. . Seems a bit rude to me

over a year ago

"Ah I understand it takes time, but what's with the blocking haha if they weren't going to msg back I wouldn't have messaged again

'The Block button' another mystery altogether!

tbh I only use it if someone is nasty or abusive. ..I wouldn't block just as a way too say I not into someone. . Seems a bit rude to me "

Ah ill get over it lol

over a year ago

Just bear with it and remember not EVERYONE gonna be ur cuppa tea... hang in there man FAB is full of nice people u just havnt bumped into yet just because its an 18+ site doesnt mean everyone sitting waiting for messages

over a year ago

"Just bear with it and remember not EVERYONE gonna be ur cuppa tea... hang in there man FAB is full of nice people u just havnt bumped into yet just because its an 18+ site doesnt mean everyone sitting waiting for messages"

over a year ago

I block people who don't reply to my "hi" message, assume they are not interested so save myself from messaging them again.

over a year ago

"Just bear with it and remember not EVERYONE gonna be ur cuppa tea... hang in there man FAB is full of nice people u just havnt bumped into yet just because its an 18+ site doesnt mean everyone sitting waiting for messages"

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I block people who don't reply to my "hi" message, assume they are not interested so save myself from messaging them again."
I jus delete messages that say hi if ur gonna mail someone at least put a bit of effort into it even a how are u with the hi

over a year ago

"I block people who don't reply to my "hi" message, assume they are not interested so save myself from messaging them again. I jus delete messages that say hi if ur gonna mail someone at least put a bit of effort into it even a how are u with the hi "

Yea if you wanna chat at least try not to sound like every other "hi how are you" or "its lovely weather today innit" and if get no reply then.... move on and leave da person alone. Well dats my 10p worth anyway maybe im right maybe im wrong but thats da way i see it.

over a year ago

let's hear it for sense being spoken!

over a year ago

"I block people who don't reply to my "hi" message, assume they are not interested so save myself from messaging them again. I jus delete messages that say hi if ur gonna mail someone at least put a bit of effort into it even a how are u with the hi "

Hi ash fancy a feck lol???

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

I totally agree!!! Put. Some. Effort. In.

over a year ago

"Just wondering what it takes to get chatting to people on here, I've sent polite msgs but just seem to get ignored or blocked lol seems the ones that give abuse get talked about more haha"

Hang in there mate i thought the same but i stuck it out and now chatting to some lovely ladys it will happen just takes hard work.

over a year ago

I feel your pain man same same for me i wouldnt mind if i wasnt polite and honest but i think some people on here just think they are above themselves like its a swingers website yet some people think they are on dating sites

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Treat them mean, keep them keen is my motto!

By *ar madMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Your right. Its hard to know what to say, as a opening line, to a person you haven't spoken to before, or who doesn't have much about themselves or what they want on there profile !

over a year ago

"I feel your pain man same same for me i wouldnt mind if i wasnt polite and honest but i think some people on here just think they are above themselves like its a swingers website yet some people think they are on dating sites"

Wrong approach buddy. It is a sex site, but people want to play with others if there is some connection. It is a fantasy world.

My word of an advise. Do not be a dick, have one sure but do not show it unless asked for it. Try to show your persinality through your profile and the message. Work very hard to get verified and go to meetings. Have a warm and respectful approach and if you are very lucky, you might get lucky.

Enough if me being nice.

What happend to me, not abusing other single lads... Have I changed??? Lol.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Treat them mean, keep them keen is my motto! "

Having said that, the problem with the system on the site whereby nobody can reply to messages means I've had a quiet year so far. I hope they get it fixed soon.

By *ar madMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Thanks for the advise. I'll just show a picture of ass on my profile,lol !

over a year ago

"Thanks for the advise. I'll just show a picture of ass on my profile,lol !"

You are such an ass!!!

Lol.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Thanks for the advise. I'll just show a picture of ass on my profile,lol !"

I tried that once, but admin don't allow photos of animals on the site!

By *ar madMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I wonder what type of pictures girls really like on this site?

Post new Message to Thread