By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well what are you nervous about?

"

first meet

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

If you are nervous about the first meet, try to have a chat first and maybe a meal together. Once you get to know each other a little more, the nerves usually go away.

There is nothing wrong about being a wee nervous. I always feel a wee excited and a wee nervous when I meet new couples. It is getting better from one meet to another, however the excitement will be always there.

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

Oh just be yourself relax and enjoy everyone's nervous the first and 2nd 3rd ect meet we found it was more excitement than nerves

over a year ago

first meet"

omg so exciting....well done. dont be nervous.its so great.just try to be calm and not expect anything.go with the intention of meeting a new person and anything else that happens is a bonus. best if look.....first meet..awwww xxxx

over a year ago

first meet

omg so exciting....well done. dont be nervous.its so great.just try to be calm and not expect anything.go with the intention of meeting a new person and anything else that happens is a bonus. best if look.....first meet..awwww xxxx"

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Kalms might help

over a year ago

Don't think you'd be human if you weren't nervous!

I am for every meet - even repeats

over a year ago

"Don't think you'd be human if you weren't nervous!

I am for every meet - even repeats "

if i ever lost that feeling i think i would throw in the towel.its part of the fun

over a year ago

I am for every meet - even repeats "

+ 1

over a year ago

I call it nervous excitement it happens to everyone! That's part if the excitement..just have fun & you will b fine

over a year ago

....and maybe tell the person you're meeting that you feel nervous - that might help - might even find out they are too - sharing is always good lol!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yes i mean about meeting i get sooooo nervous its unbelievable ive spoken to some wonderful people on here but just havnt made that "jump" as of yet.... im grand txting and talking on da phone but when it comes to da crunch ill b da 1st 1 to admit it "im a total knob"

over a year ago

Thank you everyone for the replies btw

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"i dont drink so thats out of the question"

Whooooo, stand back and take a bow pal, thats some profile you have put together. Dare I say it, the best I've ever seen.

I promise you this with my hand on my heart, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone has "newbie nerves", We all know what it’s like to stand outside that door with your hearts racing and think “Oh my God, what am I doing here?” This happens even if you have been looking forward to it for weeks and talking about it for months or even years.

I'm going to publicly tell you a secret that will help you out.

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

If your nervous as others have said here, just drop it into your conversation.

Everyone, EVERYONE, has had a first coffee, date, encounter, and never forgets it.

Its our duty, to pass on our experiences to new people, so that we can encourage and welcome new people here. Without people like you the environment will falter.

Everyone gets nervous, you are not alone.

We need to pass what we know on.

Feel free to pm me if you need a heads up.

over a year ago

"i dont drink so thats out of the question

Whooooo, stand back and take a bow pal, thats some profile you have put together. Dare I say it, the best I've ever seen.

I promise you this with my hand on my heart, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone has "newbie nerves", We all know what it’s like to stand outside that door with your hearts racing and think “Oh my God, what am I doing here?” This happens even if you have been looking forward to it for weeks and talking about it for months or even years.

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

Everyone, EVERYONE, has had a first coffee, date, encounter, and never forgets it.

Its our duty, to pass on our experiences to new people, so that we can encourage and welcome new people here. Without people like you the environment will falter.

"

I'll have what he's having

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

"

great advice

over a year ago

I am for every meet - even repeats

+ 1 "

+1 lol

over a year ago

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

"

By *ittsandtatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

"

Have to agree. FANTASTIC profile!!!

over a year ago

My profile ?????

If its not mine ur talking about just dont answer lol

Watch dis space there a meet coming up fuk it youz are right (think i was looking too far ahead) a wee coffee or a beer for starters

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I think its a great profile... You seem very genuine and decent. .. and you have a sense of humor. Good luck on your meet. . Just be yourself and you will be fine!

over a year ago

Thanks x this site is mad (in a good way) my eyes have been well and truely opened to a whole new world of people and so far everyone "fabulous" lol

over a year ago

Iv always found a hammer kinda calms ye down! Failing that a GOOD SLEEP works wonders

over a year ago

"Iv always found a hammer kinda calms ye down! Failing that a GOOD SLEEP works wonders "

Oh was it a hammer related incident that caused your injury?

over a year ago

"Iv always found a hammer kinda calms ye down! Failing that a GOOD SLEEP works wonders

Oh was it a hammer related incident that caused your injury? "

ur just dieing to know lol

over a year ago

"Iv always found a hammer kinda calms ye down! Failing that a GOOD SLEEP works wonders

Oh was it a hammer related incident that caused your injury?

ur just dieing to know lol"

Well that's nice! You calling me nosey now!

over a year ago

Sure we're all nosey fukers in forums arnt we ???

over a year ago

A wank my hubby always says

over a year ago

"My profile ?????

Watch dis space there a meet coming up fuk it youz are right (think i was looking too far ahead) a wee coffee or a beer for starters

"

Grow a set and man up......no pressure, no obligation.....you're meeting somone who shares an interest...end of!! Meet with no expectations and you'll never be disappointed.

over a year ago

Honesty is disarming!

Just tell it like it is.

"

I nominate Mr Allsorts as a fab guru, your advice is always sound.

over a year ago

"My profile ?????

Grow a set and man up......no pressure, no obligation.....you're meeting somone who shares an interest...end of!! Meet with no expectations and you'll never be disappointed."

I get ya tks for that (i think)

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Don't worry about it. It's not as if you're going to be naked and vulnerable in front of some complete stranger who happens to be female. They don't all have those hidden webcams broadcasting the whole event online, or at least some of them don't. Sure you'll be grand, you'll be naked anyway, so your closest friends and family probably won't recognise you.

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

first meet

omg so exciting....well done. dont be nervous.its so great.just try to be calm and not expect anything.go with the intention of meeting a new person and anything else that happens is a bonus. best if look.....first meet..awwww xxxx"

This is such good advice - to go and meet with zero expectations but just to enjoy the company of someone with similar interests - not to think too far ahead. And if you get on - happy days.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Don't worry about it. It's not as if you're going to be naked and vulnerable in front of some complete stranger who happens to be female. They don't all have those hidden webcams broadcasting the whole event online, or at least some of them don't. Sure you'll be grand, you'll be naked anyway, so your closest friends and family probably won't recognise you. "

this actually made me laugh out loud

over a year ago

"i dont drink so thats out of the question"
There is no cure just pick yourself dust yourself down and carry on to the next......Mr Dark

Post new Message to Thread