Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

are pics really needed??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi new to site and haven't posted Any pics yet while I've had a few good meets so far without the on-site pics I'm wondering if I need to post them at all? I'm very conscience of people I know personally being on site so decided not to post any at all when we joined but every mail I get I'm asked???

Would my lack of pics deter u from my profile???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

What ever works for U is the way to go if its no pics well then that's fine some may look at it as maybe a time waster but ur veris should show ye are not so if its working why change it

By * Flirt You SquirtMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Its all about the veri's guys so no wouldnt be put off....

By *arkandEm14Couple
over a year ago

dublin

I find pics work really well for us although we didn't have much feedback till we uploaded a few but honestly my nerves are shot that someone will recognise me!!! I've decided to be more careful with my friends list and keep most of my snaps friends view only

But sure if ur not having any problems to date??maybe pop on cam the odd time to show ur genuine??? I've done that many a time too lol?

By * Flirt You SquirtMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Not surprised with beautiful pic's like that

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think if the description of the wife is '27 and slim' youll find 99% of single guys anyway will happily meet on spec in the hope of fucking you...

over a year ago

"Hi new to site and haven't posted Any pics yet while I've had a few good meets so far without the on-site pics I'm wondering if I need to post them at all? I'm very conscience of people I know personally being on site so decided not to post any at all when we joined but every mail I get I'm asked???

Would my lack of pics deter u from my profile??? "

Yes

over a year ago

Personally I wouldn't meet anyone without swooping face pics first but not everyone cares about that, whatever works for you!

over a year ago

I would always need to see at least 15 cock pics taken from different angles, and including sky remote/red bull can/banana for scale before I would even consider meeting.

over a year ago

Yes pics are a must for me...

over a year ago

"Personally I wouldn't meet anyone without swooping face pics first but not everyone cares about that, whatever works for you!"

+1

over a year ago

"I would always need to see at least 15 cock pics taken from different angles, and including sky remote/red bull can/banana for scale before I would even consider meeting. "

Haha. I absolutely adore your sense of humor 99!!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I don't usually even stop and look at a profile /or even open a message if there are no pics tbh..... its so easy to put one up and it doesn't have to be explicit or showing anything you don't want. I think it just feels a little lazy so would put me off as I think if someone doesn't put some effort into their profile they are maybe the same when it comes to sex. The same as when people just say "will fill in later" etc. To me your profile is trying to give someone a bit of a snap shot of your personality. That's just my personal opinion and its not intended to offend or annoy anyone !!

over a year ago

For me personally, before I would agree to meet with a girl or a couple, I would always kindly request to see body photos. I am happy to see the face when we meet.

My experience with couples without any photos on their profile is more random lets say, so I always give preference on my to contact list, to those with at least one or two photos.

I also greatly value some informative narrative, so I could understand what tickles their fancy, as I like to customise my message to them or her.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi new to site and haven't posted Any pics yet while I've had a few good meets so far without the on-site pics I'm wondering if I need to post them at all? I'm very conscience of people I know personally being on site so decided not to post any at all when we joined but every mail I get I'm asked???

Would my lack of pics deter u from my profile??? "

We would perfer to see pics as it gives us a sense of what ye look like before we would mail, however veris are more important as it shows yer genuine and seriously interested in meeting . If yer willing to go on cam to verify or send pic on kik we couldnt see a problem with that after all its yer profile and ye should set it up which ever way suits ye best !!!!

Mr crazy

over a year ago

"I don't usually even stop and look at a profile /or even open a message if there are no pics tbh..... its so easy to put one up and it doesn't have to be explicit or showing anything you don't want. I think it just feels a little lazy so would put me off as I think if someone doesn't put some effort into their profile they are maybe the same when it comes to sex. The same as when people just say "will fill in later" etc. To me your profile is trying to give someone a bit of a snap shot of your personality. That's just my personal opinion and its not intended to offend or annoy anyone !! "

Couldn't agree more!

over a year ago

"I would always need to see at least 15 cock pics taken from different angles, and including sky remote/red bull can/banana for scale before I would even consider meeting. "

over a year ago

"I would always need to see at least 15 cock pics taken from different angles, and including sky remote/red bull can/banana for scale before I would even consider meeting.

"

I put a pic up of my toe and my fab life changed for ever!!! Something is better than nothing

over a year ago

I saw d toe picture. Sexiest toe pict ever lol.

over a year ago

I would insist on viewing at least private pics looks aren't everything but they do create that first attraction....It would deffo deter us but that's just us

over a year ago

"I don't usually even stop and look at a profile /or even open a message if there are no pics tbh..... its so easy to put one up and it doesn't have to be explicit or showing anything you don't want. I think it just feels a little lazy so would put me off as I think if someone doesn't put some effort into their profile they are maybe the same when it comes to sex. The same as when people just say "will fill in later" etc. To me your profile is trying to give someone a bit of a snap shot of your personality. That's just my personal opinion and its not intended to offend or annoy anyone !! "
I agree here ? So many msgs everyday the profile has to have something to attract me!

Mrs.s

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Pics can be very misleading yes its nice to see some but a meet can be much more informative as to attraction,wit and a persons personality especially if they don't frequently post or go in to chat.face pic is a must before a meet but more for reasons of identiy don't want to walk in to a coffee shop did along side some random person and say hi sexycurvyass

I have being told mine don't do me justice that's my defence and I am sticking to it

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Personally I wouldn't meet anyone without swooping face pics first but not everyone cares about that, whatever works for you!"

Do you swoop? You're a proper bird, like!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

A few body pics are ok , and if ye have tattoos or marks , hide them also , but we always swap face pics if possible to see if there is an attraction , dont do blind meets just incase there was no attracion , but each to their own here , good luck

mrs crazy

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok so I think I need to post a pic maybe even just one. Like my profile reads i'm happy to swap snaps via kik or do cam prior to a meet to verify us both genuine and for potentials to be given the opppourtinty to see if there is physical attraction but I don't want to miss out on all the sexy peeps solely cos I am not brave enough to show skin online lol

thanks for the feedback xx

over a year ago

"Ok so I think I need to post a pic maybe even just one. Like my profile reads i'm happy to swap snaps via kik or do cam prior to a meet to verify us both genuine and for potentials to be given the opppourtinty to see if there is physical attraction but I don't want to miss out on all the sexy peeps solely cos I am not brave enough to show skin online lol

thanks for the feedback xx"

There's lots of ways to put up a few pics that are sexy but are completely unidentifiable. Your veris are great which helps a lot.

over a year ago

Not a chance would we meet anyone without pics for the guys too meet us they woukd have too send us face body and cock pics in order for u too meet them we dont mind if they dont have any here thats where kik comes in handy they can then send pics true that but no pics no meet

over a year ago

There was scientific research done on this question.

A guy is a way way more likely to talk to a profile without a pic.

A guy is a way way more likely to talk to a profile with any pic up, even one of the cookie monster.

When it comes to vanity it is equally spread across the genders. If both a man and woman talk to a profile without a photo there is an equal chance they will both stop talking abruptly when a photo is shown they do not deem attractive.

When it comes to me personally, I prefer a photo, but people with a webcam jump to the top of the line. I don't need to see face I just need to see the person is real.

I don't care about verifications on blank profiles.

I don't care if people recognise me either. I didn't have sex for 2 years or something before and every friend thought I was sleeping around with a new girl every day/week.

anyway, yeah.

By *arkandEm14Couple
over a year ago

dublin

Me personally I'm more drawn to the first introduction whether that be in the chat room or in a mail I instantly can tell if I'm gonna like that person or not solely by what they say Ye ok it's not 100% but it's a great indicator for me anyway so personally pics aren't that important to me not at the immediete contact anyway lol but profiles have to be willing to either cam or send pics at some point , be that mail or kik ect connection isn't solely based on looks

By *arkandEm14Couple
over a year ago

dublin

"Me personally I'm more drawn to the first introduction whether that be in the chat room or in a mail I instantly can tell if I'm gonna like that person or not solely by what they say Ye ok it's not 100% but it's a great indicator for me anyway so personally pics aren't that important to me not at the immediete contact anyway lol but profiles have to be willing to either cam or send pics at some point , be that mail or kik ect connection isn't solely based on looks

"

Some of my pics have been stolen too which is why I don't have many public

Post new Message to Thread