Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Four more sleeps to North Down

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sofia bell

near Banterville

Well after the mad and great night that was Dublin there is now just four days to go to our social on 15th.

If you haven't replied to the email or text message invite please do as otherwise the venue will not be released to you.

Still have a few spaces for females and couples, if you interested send me a phone number or email address

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Sofia and Mrs Pink will be co-ordinating the music at this M&G

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Was I orange the other night I don't like been called an umpa lumpa ya bollox haha i hav more nick names on here than I ever did growin up haha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Was I orange the other night I don't like been called an umpa lumpa ya bollox haha i hav more nick names on here than I ever did growin up haha "

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Was I orange the other night I don't like been called an umpa lumpa ya bollox haha i hav more nick names on here than I ever did growin up haha

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya! "

haha I keep thinkin I looked orange Haha there a pair of fuckers good slap for the pair of them on Friday! Ha can't wait to hav more drinks with u again

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Was I orange the other night I don't like been called an umpa lumpa ya bollox haha i hav more nick names on here than I ever did growin up haha

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya! haha I keep thinkin I looked orange Haha there a pair of fuckers good slap for the pair of them on Friday! Ha can't wait to hav more drinks with u again "

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash

over a year ago

Palookaville

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya! haha I keep thinkin I looked orange Haha there a pair of fuckers good slap for the pair of them on Friday! Ha can't wait to hav more drinks with u again "

me to the craic was mighty lol ...looking forward to catching up again on Fri. .. Are you staying at the marine court...... party in your room the before m&g !! Lol

over a year ago

Hope you all have a ball and not too much fun without me

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya! haha I keep thinkin I looked orange Haha there a pair of fuckers good slap for the pair of them on Friday! Ha can't wait to hav more drinks with u again

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash "

I taught u might jus like a slap haha

over a year ago

Ash you were gorgeous hun...I will slap lotta for ya! haha I keep thinkin I looked orange Haha there a pair of fuckers good slap for the pair of them on Friday! Ha can't wait to hav more drinks with u again

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash "

It isnt in reference to your tan or height it was just to wind you up so you will let Dave on the Mingles and Gropers committee..........Mr P

over a year ago

Crawler lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

me to the craic was mighty lol ...looking forward to catching up again on Fri. .. Are you staying at the marine court...... party in your room the before m&g !! Lol "

oh yes nice big room that lotta and panthers already contaminated before me ah sure third time lucky we can wreck it together haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash It isnt in reference to your tan or height it was just to wind you up so you will let Dave on the Mingles and Gropers committee..........Mr P"

I didn hav tan on haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Hope you all have a ball and not too much fun without me "
tuna I taught u wer going ?

over a year ago

I am partying at my house.....Mr Dark Party

over a year ago

"Hope you all have a ball and not too much fun without me tuna I taught u wer going ?"

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I am partying at my house.....Mr Dark Party"
then where all comin to your house haha

over a year ago

"I am partying at my house.....Mr Dark Party then where all comin to your house haha "

ah well if that's an offer I'm there lol

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Hope you all have a ball and not too much fun without me tuna I taught u wer going ?

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells "

awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's suckin the life outta my fun ha

over a year ago

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash I taught u might jus like a slap haha"

Yes please

over a year ago

"Hope you all have a ball and not too much fun without me tuna I taught u wer going ?

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's suckin the life outta my fun ha "

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away

over a year ago

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's the suckin and shagging but its my fun ha "

over a year ago

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash Crawler lol"

I've given the girl a wool complex, I wanted to try being nice

over a year ago

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's the suckin and shagging but its my fun ha "

ROTFLMFAO

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's suckin the life outta my fun ha

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away "

haha ye I need to win some money hav to start doin the lotto again ha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

hahaha that's the best one u hav done so far

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash Crawler lol

I've given the girl a wool complex, I wanted to try being nice "

TRY harder haha

over a year ago

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's suckin the life outta my fun ha

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away haha ye I need to win some money hav to start doin the lotto again ha "

over a year ago

sorry tash can't get the funds up ah next time I'll be there with bells awh I'll be a broke ass after it all these party's are costin me a fortune it's the suckin and shagging but its my fun ha hahaha that's the best shag I havn't done so far "

over a year ago

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away haha ye I need to win some money hav to start Dave doin the streets again ha "

over a year ago

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away haha ye I need to win some money hav to start Dave doin the streets again ha "

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away haha ye I need to win some money hav to start Dave doin the streets again mr panther can be his wing man show him the ropes over again ha "

over a year ago

who you telling besides gotta save for a little holiday away haha ye I need to win some money hav to start Dave doin the streets again mr panther can be my wing man show me the ropes over again ha "

over a year ago

Palookaville

Sooooo party at panthers first then! !!

over a year ago

who you telling besides gotta save for me and Mr Panther's little dirty stop out holiday away "

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

who you telling besides gotta save for me and Mr Panther's little dirty stop out holiday away poor Dave and mrs P can follow later on haha "

over a year ago

"Sooooo party at panthers first then! !! "
Only if you promise not to fling your knickers out at the window cleaners again.....Mr P

over a year ago

Hey why am I getting slapped? Mr P said that, not I. You looked lovely Saturday night Ash Crawler lol

I've given the girl a wool complex, I wanted to try being nice TRY harder haha "

But its hard, oh so hard

over a year ago

who you telling besides gotta save for me and Mr Panther's little dirty stop out holiday away poor Dave and mrs P can follow later on haha "

and Ash is staying at home?????????????????/

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I've given the girl a wool complex, I wanted to try being nice TRY harder haha

But its hard, oh so hard "

I bet it is haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

who you telling besides gotta save for me and Mr Panther's little dirty stop out holiday away poor Dave and mrs P can follow later on haha and Ash is staying at home?????????????????/"

bollox that ill be there before any of yas haha

over a year ago

I've given the girl a wool complex, I wanted to try being nice TRY harder haha

But its hard, oh so hard I bet it is haha"

Indeed it is ASH

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Sooooo party at panthers first then! !! Only if you promise not to fling your knickers out at the window cleaners again.....Mr P"

oohhh you so fib! ! Mr p...I just spent all my time getting licked all over by a gorgeous young thing. ....

over a year ago

"Sooooo party at panthers first then! !! Only if you promise not to fling your knickers out at the window cleaners again.....Mr P

oohhh you so fib! ! Mr p...I just spent all my time getting licked all over by a gorgeous young thing. .... "

Hahahaaaaaa......i know what that was hehe.....

over a year ago

Right all you sexy beasts only 3more sleepsies.......cant wait to grab all those sexy bums......

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Right all you sexy beasts only 3more sleepsies.......cant wait to grab all those sexy bums...... "

bums at the ready lol

Post new Message to Thread