FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

if u could change fab what would u change.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If u had a too change the site would u change i love too see a better ireland forum lay out with different topics. Mite make it a bit easier to arrange meets through the forums just an idea.

Whats your?.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Better chat room layout

Reply privately

over a year ago

Get rid of the timewasters lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Women have to say yes to everything a man requests

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Women have to say yes to everything a man requests "

Honey you wont find that anywhere in life let alone here on fab....best wake up now my dear

Reply privately

over a year ago

More women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Blocked fab users not being able to speak to us on forums!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Blocked fab users not being able to speak to us on forums!! "

oooohhh i second that

Reply privately

By *ookie-bigcockMan
over a year ago

City

"Get rid of the timewasters lol"

Reply privately

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

That people couldn't have multiple profiles or that it declares that they have (ie couples with separate ones to play alone etc are ok.. Most of those tell you that) but not the ones pretending to be several different guys or guys pretending to be girls! ? Etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys with multiple profiles that can't remember what character they are when chatting. Ffs one is enough!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That people couldn't have multiple profiles or that it declares that they have (ie couples with separate ones to play alone etc are ok.. Most of those tell you that) but not the ones pretending to be several different guys or guys pretending to be girls! ? Etc "

yeah I agree,it should be possible for admin to see that all the accounts have the same ip address as well.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I think I should be allowed to have a few more profiles, just to share this beautiful body like

Reply privately

over a year ago

Friend only verification viewing

Reply privately

over a year ago

it can be a little cliquey on the forums at time!!! gets a tad tedious just said id mention it. lots of people have said it to me but never wantvto say it on here in case theyd be blocked or criticised, personally I couldnt care less either way! if people wanna chat and converse with me they can on the forums thats great and if they don't thsts their choice

but it nice to be nice xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Friend only verification viewing"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"it can be a little cliquey on the forums at time!!! gets a tad tedious just said id mention it. lots of people have said it to me but never wantvto say it on here in case theyd be blocked or criticised, personally I couldnt care less either way! if people wanna chat and converse with me they can on the forums thats great and if they don't thsts their choice

but it nice to be nice xx"

+1

Reply privately

over a year ago

I agree ruby it gets a tad jockish on here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Private cams in the chat room. Not let the whole room see it.

Maybe tell on ur profile how long u are on fab.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"it can be a little cliquey on the forums at time!!! gets a tad tedious just said id mention it. lots of people have said it to me but never wantvto say it on here in case theyd be blocked or criticised, personally I couldnt care less either way! if people wanna chat and converse with me they can on the forums thats great and if they don't thsts their choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im the same....chat to whoever chats to me....few that dont so hey ho thats how it goes....

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums "
I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Verifcations becoming stricter esp for new members seems to be alot of fake ones lately esp with new members who seemed to get verified with in a space of an hour after they join up.also cam verfications should be removed i think.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on "
yes but it's also open to the general public !! Is this a good thing when your trying to organise a M+G

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Verifcations becoming stricter esp for new members seems to be alot of fake ones lately esp with new members who seemed to get verified with in a space of an hour after they join up.also cam verfications should be removed i think.

"

Surely it's people returning and friends they have met verifying them what's wrong in that

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on yes but it's also open to the general public !! Is this a good thing when your trying to organise a M+G "
ye I don't agree with anyone that's not on the site been able to see it but the forums is how people started to notice me on here so I do think anyone should be able to post

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If u had a too change the site would u change i love too see a better ireland forum lay out with different topics. Mite make it a bit easier to arrange meets through the forums just an idea.

Whats your?."

No reason to change something ..if I not happy any longer, I'll move on

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on "

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!!

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!! "

I wonder how many people think I'm an arsehole ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!! I wonder how many people think I'm an arsehole ha ha "

We can be arseholes together!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!! I wonder how many people think I'm an arsehole ha ha "

I know plenty think I'm an arsehole, I am actually nice though, honest! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Verifcations becoming stricter esp for new members seems to be alot of fake ones lately esp with new members who seemed to get verified with in a space of an hour after they join up.also cam verfications should be removed i think.

Surely it's people returning and friends they have met verifying them what's wrong in that"

not daying anything about the people returning but sometimes it does happen when new ladys join.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Verification are bullshit ... here there were enough threads as easy verifications are given as a favor.There was a woman, she told she asked some men if they can verify her ..baaaam done .. so better you give a fuck on verifications

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!! I wonder how many people think I'm an arsehole ha ha

We can be arseholes together!! "

haha sounds like a plan

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Haha....love it ash sooooo true!! I wonder how many people think I'm an arsehole ha ha

I know plenty think I'm an arsehole, I am actually nice though, honest! lol"

haha I think people jump into there opinion about someone to quick there was someone at the m&g I met before and I really didn like them taught they wer stuck up there own hole but wen I talked to this person on Saturday they wer actually really nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know plenty think I'm an arsehole, I am actually nice though, honest! lol haha I think people jump into there opinion about someone to quick there was someone at the m&g I met before and I really didn like them taught they wer stuck up there own hole but wen I talked to this person on Saturday they wer actually really nice "

I agree, I think things can come across really badly in text, as it's all open to personal interpretation by the individual, I'm guilty of it myself, then when ya meet people in person they are actually dead on , most of the time! lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd install a bullshit button

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd install a bullshit button "

Is that so more can talk it better

Reply privately

over a year ago

More women and change chat room layout and also account must not be active to other users unless your picture verify by administration only.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd install a bullshit button "

Hardy i tried pusing mine under your quote cant get it to work....

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok what did i miss ive been asleep since yesterday...............

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd install a bullshit button

Hardy i tried pusing mine under your quote cant get it to work.... "

lol young lady I'll have you know I don't do bullshit lol push it harder

Reply privately

over a year ago

Restrict people with hidden profiles from using the forums or chat

Reply privately

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

I know plenty think I'm an arsehole, I am actually nice though, honest! lol haha I think people jump into there opinion about someone to quick there was someone at the m&g I met before and I really didn like them taught they wer stuck up there own hole but wen I talked to this person on Saturday they wer actually really nice "

Hope to god it wasn't me or il kick your tiny arse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Only Regesterd fabers with verification allowed to use and view forums I think everyone should be aloud use the forums it's a good way for people to be recognised and easy to spot arseholes the way they go on yes but it's also open to the general public !! Is this a good thing when your trying to organise a M+G ye I don't agree with anyone that's not on the site been able to see it but the forums is how people started to notice me on here so I do think anyone should be able to post "

In all fairness your pics are gorgeous people would of noticed ya anyway hahah

Reply privately

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

Notifications! I'd love when I logged in that there would be forum post notifications rather than just having to go search for the recent forums I posted in. And a specific notification if you are quoted in a forum would be cool too. I do know that's not an easy task for the site techs to sort out as it would require a lot of coding & stuff but it really would be cool.

Miss L

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Notifications! I'd love when I logged in that there would be forum post notifications rather than just having to go search for the recent forums I posted in. And a specific notification if you are quoted in a forum would be cool too. I do know that's not an easy task for the site techs to sort out as it would require a lot of coding & stuff but it really would be cool.

Miss L "

Thats my only downside I hate searching for topics I contributed to.

Reply privately

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

Here here....it's getting very tedious !!

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I know plenty think I'm an arsehole, I am actually nice though, honest! lol haha I think people jump into there opinion about someone to quick there was someone at the m&g I met before and I really didn like them taught they wer stuck up there own hole but wen I talked to this person on Saturday they wer actually really nice

Hope to god it wasn't me or il kick your tiny arse "

hahaha no wasn't you Hun sure I never met u before that haha

Reply privately

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Be great if when window shopping the profiles you could click a link to see their forum contributions.

There is a nice little feature here to see the previous posts people have made, if you look up to the underlined name of the poster, above each post, there is a green arrow pointing right, clicking that will bring you to them, be nice if that was integrated onto the profile page.

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

When a user leaves the site their name should remain with their posts so we'd know who it was. I'm always curious as to who's just left!

Reply privately

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"When a user leaves the site their name should remain with their posts so we'd know who it was. I'm always curious as to who's just left! "
that drives me mad I always hav to no who it was

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

I think there should be social verifications open to all. .and personal/playing veris that should be only viewable by friends or people you choose to show them to . Not up for anyone to look at. I know you can hide them. . But then people think you have something to hide .. or you hide ones that don't say nice things. I have one not displayed as it was a veri for someone else by mistake after the Dublin event but neither i nor poster can do anything about it.

Reply privately

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Private cams in the chat room. Not let the whole room see it.

Maybe tell on ur profile how long u are on fab.

"

Agree its the one thing I dislike about fab....don't bother with the chat rooms as a result

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Be great if when window shopping the profiles you could click a link to see their forum contributions.

There is a nice little feature here to see the previous posts people have made, if you look up to the underlined name of the poster, above each post, there is a green arrow pointing right, clicking that will bring you to them, be nice if that was integrated onto the profile page."

so agree! I didn't even know that was what that arrow did!!

Every days a school day Sir

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Notifications! I'd love when I logged in that there would be forum post notifications rather than just having to go search for the recent forums I posted in. And a specific notification if you are quoted in a forum would be cool too. I do know that's not an easy task for the site techs to sort out as it would require a lot of coding & stuff but it really would be cool.

Miss L

"

On the mobile site when you hit the forums button and it brings up the list of all the forums, there is a link at the top that will take you to the last 20 threads you have contributed to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Miss L

On the mobile site when you hit the forums button and it brings up the list of all the forums, there is a link at the top that will take you to the last 20 threads you have contributed to"

that button.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

No verified by cam and no hiding the verification summary (slopes off now to check if mine is on)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Miss L

On the mobile site when you hit the forums button and it brings up the list of all the forums, there is a link at the top that will take you to the last 20 threads you have contributed to"

Oh yeah, I know that. I'd be lost without it. But I'd love if it was easier. I end up having to check each forum a few times to see if there are any new posts that I haven't read because I forgot who the last poster is. If there were notifications then I'd know if someone had posted to the forum.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"When a user leaves the site their name should remain with their posts so we'd know who it was. I'm always curious as to who's just left! "

^^^^^^^^

Yes, that's a good one!! It drives me nuts!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

That if you block a profile they can't continue to contact you either from another profile or by opening a new one. No idea if or how this could ever be managed? But surely IP addresses are the same, therefore traceable?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"That if you block a profile they can't continue to contact you either from another profile or by opening a new one. No idea if or how this could ever be managed? But surely IP addresses are the same, therefore traceable? "

yep. . Top of wish list! !

Reply privately

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"so agree! I didn't even know that was what that arrow did!!

Every days a school day Sir "

You should stay back for detention after Chemistry for more grinds

Reply privately

over a year ago

In same way that I can filter my messages by age, verified , I so wish I could add a distance filter . I spell it out in my profile my preference on distance but well over half my mails come from folk that are at other end of the country that I just won't be meeting .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd mod the forums and merge all threads about the exact same subject so you don't have to scroll through ten threads about the same thing/event!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd mod the forums and merge all threads about the exact same subject so you don't have to scroll through ten threads about the same thing/event!!!"

Groundhog Day comes to mind

Reply privately

over a year ago

An "agreed meeting" button you can click on someones page, enter time etc. When they click accept fab records it.

Later you can click "No show", or "turned up". Should be visible to all "1 no show, 10 turn ups".

Should be separate from verifications

Reply privately

over a year ago

"An "agreed meeting" button you can click on someones page, enter time etc. When they click accept fab records it.

Later you can click "No show", or "turned up". Should be visible to all "1 no show, 10 turn ups".

Should be separate from verifications"

Wow you've really thought about that one in detail!!

Assuming you've been stood up more than once?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Easier way to search, ie body type. Large skinny etc

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd leave it exactly the way it is, I don't like change

Sure we all love it the way it is. The moaners get to moan and the rest of us just get on and enjoy it. Everyone's happy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd leave it exactly the way it is, I don't like change

Sure we all love it the way it is. The moaners get to moan and the rest of us just get on and enjoy it. Everyone's happy "

A very philosophical view I like it

Reply privately

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Guys with multiple profiles that can't remember what character they are when chatting. Ffs one is enough! "

We agree with you there lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"An "agreed meeting" button you can click on someones page, enter time etc. When they click accept fab records it.

Should be separate from verifications"

I like it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure we all love it the way it is. The moaners get to moan and the rest of us just get on and enjoy it. Everyone's happy

A very philosophical view I like it "

I like deep

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like deep penistration "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Being able to upload videos would be nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

That your phone or laptop would beep when you get a message......oh the ladies would love that. Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like deep penistration "

Is there such a word oh have you gone blind wanking again mr Pee?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you've really thought about that one in detail!!

Assuming you've been stood up more than once? "

Yeah, no shows, last minute cancels. I don't care if it happens just the persons profile should say if they do it, cause I reckon people care about their online persona so much it would happen less if it affected their profile negative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow you've really thought about that one in detail!!

Assuming you've been stood up more than once?

Yeah, no shows, last minute cancels. I don't care if it happens just the persons profile should say if they do it, cause I reckon people care about their online persona so much it would happen less if it affected their profile negative."

Though still might be open to abuse

Reply privately

By *agiceyesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Rude people..... If someone mails you man woman or what ever be polite if your not interested. I reply if I'm not interested and am polite it's also nice to hear back from people and chat even if there is not gonna be any dirty action

Reply privately

over a year ago

Saw this on another thread and think it's a super idea!!

A 'thanks but not interested' button to reply with when you get a message, wink or friend invite from someone/couple you're not interested in. Would save on a lot of abusive replies or needless worry of being rude or hurting someone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe it might be to similar to facebook but maybe being able to comment on pics would be cool

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it might be to similar to facebook but maybe being able to comment on pics would be cool"

Just another opportunity for people to be abusive.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Maybe it might be to similar to facebook but maybe being able to comment on pics would be cool

Just another opportunity for people to be abusive."

I suppose u could be right but u never know

Reply privately

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

if I could change one thing I think ot would be that any whingeing or moaning would result in a life time ban

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Saw this on another thread and think it's a super idea!!

A 'thanks but not interested' button to reply with when you get a message, wink or friend invite from someone/couple you're not interested in. Would save on a lot of abusive replies or needless worry of being rude or hurting someone. "

Could see myself getting quite a few of those lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

That if you've someone blocked then you can't see them on the forums. It's the most annoying feature on here. It should be the same as in chat

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd like it to have an abusive gobshite filter

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have a separate room just for the cliquers

Reply privately

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Have a separate room just for the cliquers "

Jesus man, build a bridge, will ya, please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd like it to have an abusive gobshite filter "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ahh ya gotta laugh...

Someone needs the naughty step really badly