Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

M&G support and appreciation for making it a fab fun night

Jump to newest

By *yberchick OP   Woman
over a year ago

funville

Hey Hey all you lovely sexy peeps Absolutely brilliant night! Thank you all so much for attending and making the whole event a success for myself, Lolli, and D Shade you's were a great bunch of people and it was great to see you all mingling, laughing and really enjoying yourselves Its how it should be and what its all about! Looking forward to many more like it Cyberchick

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Well done it's was a great night

When's the next one

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ye put on a great night Cyber, I had a great weekend of fun. Loved the venue and everyone was soooo friendly. The cocktails coming in the door was a nice touch. Take a bow xx

over a year ago

Well done girls!! It was a fab night xxx

over a year ago

We had a brilliant night, best one we have been to for a long time, well done for organising it xx

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

It was totaly fabulous in every way. Everyone so friendly so easy to make friends. Few to many to remember all name but every one was fantastic. Thank you for having us. Made our whole year xxx

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"It was totaly fabulous in every way. Everyone so friendly so easy to make friends. Few to many to remember all name but every one was fantastic. Thank you for having us. Made our whole year xxx "
I don't think I saw I guys i missed ya would of loved a catch up

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

It was so packed with so many social people we were almost overwhelmed we really didn't beleave it could be so packed with so may wonderful people. We had a blast all night xx

over a year ago

It was a great night and was worth all the hard work, it really was the people who attended that made it such a great night. Here's to many more

over a year ago

Im reading some peoples veris and im so gutted at the ones i missed. Another one needed soon in dublin...lolli and cyber goet organising..

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Venue was great so fair play to you for putting it all together.

As usual sometimes i wish we had name badges at these things so we could know who everyone was.

Seems so many there that i didnt get to meet but i suppose there will always be the next time.

Sean.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Excellent night and here's to many more.

By *oandWexCouple
over a year ago

arklow

Well done girls for a amazing night with so many lovely people,so sorry we couldn't talk with everyone,but was great to relax for one time without the pressure to organize and be able to enjoy ourselves.

By *idnight2074Woman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

it was a great night great venue and lots of lovely, friendly people there.

Thanks and well done to you all

By *rolley DollyWoman
over a year ago

TT

Ohhh when is next one I missed last Saturday????

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Hi Cyber and Lolli, Stand back and take a bow!

I’m only getting a moment now to thank you for an incredible evening. I genuinly can’t remember the last time I had such fun. I appreciate the enormus amount of time and effort you put into the night, and it paid off. Your venue choice, was excellent, the coctails and finger food was a lovely touch, but your lavish guest list of pervs and pervettes was PERFECT!

I really enjoyed putting real faces to virtual names , with such a great turn out it was impossible to say hello to everyone I wanted to. I’ve yet to figure a way to remember all the names of those I did meet! so if we did, don’t be shy and say hello.

I hope you both had an oppertunity to have some fun too, as you both focussed on the process whilst we got to enjoy the result.

over a year ago

What an incredible night, so much fun, so many laughs.

over a year ago

"Ye put on a great night Cyber, I had a great weekend of fun. Loved the venue and everyone was soooo friendly. The cocktails coming in the door was a nice touch. Take a bow xx "

Yes fab night girls ... Thank you

sad I didn't get to say hello to you Tiny

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Ladies it was a fantastic meet and greet thank you so much! I've been to many and yours was definitely one of the best. Certainly one of the wildest . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Ye put on a great night Cyber, I had a great weekend of fun. Loved the venue and everyone was soooo friendly. The cocktails coming in the door was a nice touch. Take a bow xx

sad I didn't get to say hello to you Tiny "

Cheeky, pity I didn't know that as I would have introduced ye. She was close to me when we spoke briefly at the bar.

over a year ago

Great night. Look forward to the next one ladies thanks for the invite

over a year ago

"Ye put on a great night Cyber, I had a great weekend of fun. Loved the venue and everyone was soooo friendly. The cocktails coming in the door was a nice touch. Take a bow xx

sad I didn't get to say hello to you Tiny

Cheeky, pity I didn't know that as I would have introduced ye. She was close to me when we spoke briefly at the bar. "

Next time Wilder hopefully. Was lovely finally getting to say hello to you

over a year ago

Gutted I missed it but come hell or high water I won't miss the next one.

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

You guys are amazing! Congratulations on a fantastic night - one of the best parties we've ever been to! It was so well organised and just totally brilliant to see so many like-minded people in one place!! Thanks so much and well done for a wonderful job! Can't wait til the next one! Hello to anyone who I was talking to!

Miss L

over a year ago

"Ladies it was a fantastic meet and greet thank you so much! I've been to many and yours was definitely one of the best. Certainly one of the wildest . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart "

We were all very reserved in the smoking area

By *edserMan
over a year ago

drogheda

Epic nite ... Well done cyber and loilpop for my first meet and greet it was a fab meeting of fab people so many genuine people there to enjoy themselves ... Thanks again ..xx

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

" . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart "

It was like the A&E of a Virgin Conversion Hospital where everyone had Level 4 health cover! The quality of palliative care provided late into the night by so many professional doctors and nurses was astounding.

The Intensive Care unit over by the mirrored wall was particularly well managed! I was given a full triage check and kept in for monitoring by an beautifully presented superior lady doctor and her enthusiastic trainee nurse before being pleasantly discharged!

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"Ladies it was a fantastic meet and greet thank you so much! I've been to many and yours was definitely one of the best. Certainly one of the wildest . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart

We were all very reserved in the smoking area "

Lotta you said 'what about ya!' To me about five times. So many that I started to question what indeed was 'about' me??

over a year ago

" . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart

It was like the A&E of a Virgin Conversion Hospital where everyone had Level 4 health cover! The quality of palliative care provided late into the night by so many professional doctors and nurses was astounding.

The Intensive Care unit over by the mirrored wall was particularly well managed! I was given a full triage check and kept in for monitoring by an beautifully presented superior lady doctor and her enthusiastic trainee nurse before being pleasantly discharged!

"

You enjoyed yourself then

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Think I might have to take up smoking just to see what happens in the smoking area......lol

over a year ago

"Ladies it was a fantastic meet and greet thank you so much! I've been to many and yours was definitely one of the best. Certainly one of the wildest . The smoking area was not for the faint at heart

We were all very reserved in the smoking area "

I concur

over a year ago

Lotta you said 'what about ya!' To me about five times. So many that I started to question what indeed was 'about' me?? "

Yes I had this relayed to me stone cold sober the next day my deepest apologies, at least you had met me sober prior

By *acystar2Man
over a year ago

here

From what I hear I think I was working at the M&G

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I concur "

not! !! Lol..I don't even smoke and yet I find myself there a lot of the night. .I wonder why? ?

over a year ago

I'm alive, just about. Great weekend, thanks to lollipop and cyber for the best meet ever. Great meeting all the lovely people I met, I'm only resurfacing now lol

over a year ago

Palookaville

I have to agree it was a most FABulous night!

A huge thank you to Lolli ,Cyber and Shade for an amazing night in a great venue with so many fabulously naughty and sexy people! I just wish I had got to meet everyone esp those i chat to and wouldn't get the opportunity to meet any other way. I really wish there was a way to realise who people are and say Hello.. whether it be by badges or some other way... Come on somebody must be able to come up with a way?

I think you may just have to get another one organised asap lol.

To all those I met ..a big hello I will get veris done as soon as I get a moment,am awake long enough and can remember your profile names! ! Alcohol may have interfered with my ability to do that. ..lol..

gotta do it all again this Fri. .. How awful!

over a year ago

Palookaville

I have to agree it was a most FABulous night!

A huge thank you to Lolli ,Cyber and Shade for an amazing night in a great venue with so many fabulously naughty and sexy people! I just wish I had got to meet everyone esp those i chat to and wouldn't get the opportunity to meet any other way. I really wish there was a way to realise who people are and say Hello.. whether it be by badges or some other way... Come on somebody must be able to come up with a way?

To all those I met ..a big hello I will get veris done as soon as I get a moment,am awake long enough and can remember your profile names! ! Alcohol may have interfered with my ability to do that. ..lol..

over a year ago

I concur

not! !! Lol..I don't even smoke and yet I find myself there a lot of the night. .I wonder why? ? "

For all the fun of the fair? ??

By *ippcoupe2Couple
over a year ago

cahir/cashel

just our luck.weknew nothing of it.but in any case dueto work commitments we couldnt have made it anyway.hopefully the next one !

over a year ago

"From what I hear I think I was working at the M&G "

Depends where you work

over a year ago

Brilliant night! So professionally organised!

Look forward to another!

over a year ago

I'm still not recovered HELP.... great night though

over a year ago

So many beautiful things were said about the night and the efforts that you ladies put in making it possible for the likes of us to meet other like minded people. I am very grateful to you for making this m&g to be so special. It was my first and I will remember it for long. You girls are amazing and I am very grateful for the very warm welcoming you gave me at the door

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Yeah ladies you should be proud of yourselves. Great night down to great organization. Thank you.

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

What can be said that hasn't been said before. If all company parties were as well run and everyone on their best behaviour like on Sat

Well done to all.....

over a year ago

Well done to all the organisers.

as Vodafone would say 'ye are bringing people together'

over a year ago

"Venue was great so fair play to you for putting it all together.

As usual sometimes i wish we had name badges at these things so we could know who everyone was.

Seems so many there that i didnt get to meet but i suppose there will always be the next time.

Sean."

name badges is a great idea

over a year ago

Afew peeps were "for" name badges and afew were "against" but to be honest we were up to our eyes organising stuff before hand, writing out 200 name badges just couldn't have been possible!!

I like the idea in theory but then again half the fun is walking up to someone and asking who they are. It's a great ice breaker!

over a year ago

It was a brilliant night. We didn't know what to expect as it was the first time I attended a M&G. I was highly impressed with everything and can't wait to go to another one. Thanks again

By *o strings CorkCouple
over a year ago

cork

Well done girls, great night. We really enjoyed it

ns124xxx

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Well done to all the organisers.

as Vodafone would say 'ye are bringing people together'"

Where you there? ? Aww so many people I talk to that i didn't get a chance to meet

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 23:57:13]

over a year ago

"Well done girls, great night. We really enjoyed it

ns124xxx"

hear hear well done girls

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I have to agree it was a most FABulous night!

gotta do it all again this Fri. .. How awful! "

Ehh hello Ms Sectetly maybe if ya checked your mail ya might remember who ya met lol ... See I was sober ?????? that's how I remember ???? that and the fact you were dancing in front of me all night ??

over a year ago

brilliant night. really enjoyed it.

can't wait for the next one

By *ar31Man
over a year ago

dublin

Great night fair play to yous

over a year ago

A huge success!!....

Brilliant night, well done!!

Roll on CyberLolli 2!

over a year ago

Great night though still can't remember all who I chatted with

over a year ago

Thanks girls for the fab night. Nervous going in as it was our first meet, can't wait now till the next one

over a year ago

Wow the best m&g I've been too, , think my mind is still at it , the bod on the other hand is still recovering , thanks girls , till next time mwahhhhh

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I have to agree it was a most FABulous night!

Ehh hello Ms Sectetly maybe if ya checked your mail ya might remember who ya met lol ... See I was sober ?????? that's how I remember ???? that and the fact you were dancing in front of me all night ??"

ahhh I remember. . The hat man! ! Hello

over a year ago

He wasn't the only hat man

over a year ago

Palookaville

"He wasn't the only hat man "

aahh now that's confusing! Lol. ..shade is the dj... Right? ?

over a year ago

was a great night. whens the next? i vote for IMMEDIATELY! xxx

over a year ago

"was a great night. whens the next? i vote for IMMEDIATELY! xxx"

I'll second that

over a year ago

"was a great night. whens the next? i vote for IMMEDIATELY! xxx

I'll second that "

I need time to recover first

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"He wasn't the only hat man

aahh now that's confusing! Lol. ..shade is the dj... Right? ? "

Yep now ya have it...

over a year ago

I'll second that

I need time to recover first "

lightweight

over a year ago

I'll second that

lightweight "

Ehhh my weekend only ended yesterday lol

over a year ago

I'll second that

lightweight

Ehhh my weekend only ended yesterday lol "

with you spending it in bed ha ha

over a year ago

I'll second that

lightweight

with you spending it in bed ha ha "

Isn't that the best place to spend it lol

over a year ago

I'll second that

lightweight

with you spending it in bed ha ha

Isn't that the best place to spend it lol"

wouldn't have it any other way lol

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

it was a fantastic night and roll on the next one

By *acystar2Man
over a year ago

here

"From what I hear I think I was working at the M&G

Depends where you work "

The clubs name is a 4 letter word beginning with B

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Depends where you work

The clubs name is a 4 letter word beginning with B"

Do you have a beard? Lol

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"it was a fantastic night and roll on the next one"

Did u spend the night in smoking area too?

over a year ago

Depends where you work

The clubs name is a 4 letter word beginning with B"

Is it bad that I remember none of the staff????

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Depends where you work

Is it bad that I remember none of the staff???? "

Is it bad I do???

By *acystar2Man
over a year ago

here

Depends where you work

Do you have a beard? Lol"

Lol no I was upstairs alot of the night

over a year ago

"it was a fantastic night and roll on the next one

Did u spend the night in smoking area too?"

It was the place to be

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

It was the place to be "

That's a matter of opinion

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

[Removed by poster at 12/08/14 16:14:11]

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Depends where you work

Do you have a beard? Lol

Lol no I was upstairs alot of the night "

Que...Dave the barman from the West Coast Cooler Ad!

Friday might have been "Showtime" but Saturday was "Swingtime"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEQBIvo7kmc

over a year ago

BIG SPANKS had a fab night.....Loves Dublin ....ill be back!!!

over a year ago

It was the place to be

That's a matter of opinion "

Fair point, if you wanted to hear a d*unken northener ramble it was

over a year ago

It was the place to be

Fair point, if you wanted to hear a d*unken northener ramble it was "

Lotta my throat is still sore from being in there most of the night!!!

over a year ago

Cyber and Lolli, take a bow!!!! What a great job you both did on organising a classy, sexy event!!! Where would we be without you??? Thanks for a super night!!

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

"Cyber and Lolli, take a bow!!!! What a great job you both did on organising a classy, sexy event!!! Where would we be without you??? Thanks for a super night!!"

over a year ago

Palookaville

It was the place to be

Lotta my throat is still sore from being in there most of the night!!! "

mine to lol

over a year ago

Palookaville

Yep now ya have it... "

ahh see I wasn't that bad lol!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

It was the place to be

mine to lol "

my eyes wouldn't stop waterings I had to keep walking in and out

over a year ago

Palookaville

It was the place to be

mine to lol my eyes wouldn't stop waterings I had to keep walking in and out "

yeah lotta has that affect apparently!

over a year ago

It was the place to be

Lotta my throat is still sore from being in there most of the night!!! mine to lol my eyes wouldn't stop waterings I had to keep walking in and out

yeah lotta has that affect apparently! "

Lol....bestie you making the girls cry.....it was bad though my throat is raw!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Watery eyes and a sore throat I normall get that combo from doin somethin else haha

over a year ago

Wicklow

Depends where you work

Is it bad that I remember none of the staff???? "

There was a VERY cute girl behind the bar and I spent most of the first half an hour of the party wondering if she's into girls!! Hahaha!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Depends where you work

There was a VERY cute girl behind the bar and I spent most of the first half an hour of the party wondering if she's into girls!! Hahaha! "

was that the lil blondie one I tried to chat her up three times I even got a lil wink I failed on ye number tho haha

over a year ago

Palookaville

Depends where you work

Do you have a beard? Lol

Lol no I was upstairs alot of the night "

boo. You shoulda been downstairs with us! !

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yep now ya have it...

ahh see I wasn't that bad lol! "

No ya actually weren't, I just kiddin

You were actually one of the most understandable there, considering it was about 3.30am

By *aptivating2Couple
over a year ago

Belfast

Made a last moment decision to attend the Meet & Greet, so glad we did, had a great night.

A big Thank You to all the organisers. X

over a year ago

Cheers folks for the invite and organising the night, was very well run and location was great too!

M&G virgin no more

over a year ago

Palookaville

Yep now ya have it...

You were actually one of the most understandable there, considering it was about 3.30am "

I know Ash and I were nearly last two out of the club. .. into the pouring rain

over a year ago

It was the place to be

Lotta my throat is still sore from being in there most of the night!!! mine to lol my eyes wouldn't stop waterings I had to keep walking in and out

yeah lotta has that affect apparently!

Lol....bestie you making the girls cry.....it was bad though my throat is raw!! "

It was Duffer, I swear

over a year ago

"Watery eyes and a sore throat I normall get that combo from doin somethin else haha "

Yeah but you insisted on it

By *enny BenassiMan
over a year ago

Portlaoise

just adding to the thanks guys .. been to a ton of m&g and I haven't enjoyed one as much as this in ages ..and I was sober !!!!!! met a lot of new faces and a few of the familiar ones .... even saved a gal from certain death and gave a iccle mouth to mouth

over a year ago

Wicklow

Depends where you work

There was a VERY cute girl behind the bar and I spent most of the first half an hour of the party wondering if she's into girls!! Hahaha! was that the lil blondie one I tried to chat her up three times I even got a lil wink I failed on ye number tho haha "

Yeah, the little blonde! We kept locking eyes and smiling but I let my imagination run wild and thought maybe she was checking me out.....I think she was just doing her job and being friendly!!

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Made a last moment decision to attend the Meet & Greet, so glad we did, had a great night.

A big Thank You to all the organisers. X "

Hmmm....glad you did too

over a year ago

Palookaville

"just adding to the thanks guys .. been to a ton of m&g and I haven't enjoyed one as much as this in ages ..and I was sober !!!!!! met a lot of new faces and a few of the familiar ones .... even saved a gal from certain death and gave a iccle mouth to mouth "

certain death! ! Just a little exaggeration there Mr benassi me thinks

It has been suggested you kicked the cone if death in front of me just to trip me up. .

By *yberchick OP   Woman
over a year ago

funville

[Removed by poster at 13/08/14 13:37:57]

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yep now ya have it...

You were actually one of the most understandable there, considering it was about 3.30am

I know Ash and I were nearly last two out of the club. .. into the pouring rain "

That's usually me... Not often I get an early night in that place... Slipped off a bit early, had a few things to do ahem...

over a year ago

Palookaville

Yep now ya have it...

That's usually me... Not often I get an early night in that place... Slipped off a bit early, had a few things to do ahem... "

Things to see. . People to do. .oops pmsl

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Yep now ya have it...

That's usually me... Not often I get an early night in that place... Slipped off a bit early, had a few things to do ahem...

Things to see. . People to do. .oops pmsl"

love it

over a year ago

damn, so many smoking fabs members that i didnt get a chance to say hello to.

Next time so

over a year ago

"damn, so many smoking fabs members that i didnt get a chance to say hello to.

Next time so "

Aww were you there too?

over a year ago

Still have veri's I need to do......damn you work

over a year ago

Next time so

Aww were you there too?"

i was cheeky, i could only make it for an hour and a bit, i would have needed 5 to say hello to everyone. i met some lovely people even in the hour

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Jesus was I in limbo half the people commenting I never though was there Saturday

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Jesus was I in limbo half the people commenting I never though was there Saturday

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

over a year ago

Next time so

Aww were you there too?

i was cheeky, i could only make it for an hour and a bit, i would have needed 5 to say hello to everyone. i met some lovely people even in the hour"

You probably made more progress than I did ...you think you've got loads of time and it doesn't help when you're shy either

over a year ago

"Jesus was I in limbo half the people commenting I never though was there Saturday "

Lol Letme... I know

over a year ago

Palookaville

Next time so

Aww were you there too?

i was cheeky, i could only make it for an hour and a bit, i would have needed 5 to say hello to everyone. i met some lovely people even in the hour"

aww sorry to have missed you!

over a year ago

Palookaville

Next time so

Aww were you there too?

i was cheeky, i could only make it for an hour and a bit, i would have needed 5 to say hello to everyone. i met some lovely people even in the hour

You probably made more progress than I did ...you think you've got loads of time and it doesn't help when you're shy either "

aww you shouldve come said hello!

By *acystar2Man
over a year ago

here

Depends where you work

There was a VERY cute girl behind the bar and I spent most of the first half an hour of the party wondering if she's into girls!! Hahaha! "

From what I remember I think I know who your talking about and she seems strictly guys lol but who knows

By *acystar2Man
over a year ago

here

Depends where you work

Do you have a beard? Lol

Lol no I was upstairs alot of the night

boo. You shoulda been downstairs with us! !"

Tried to sneak down but got caught. Was really jealous could hear people talking about going down stairs when they were drinking in the upstairs bar beforehand

Post new Message to Thread