Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Safe place to meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's ppls feelings of meeting in hotels, for us we could never take the chance due to our circumstances but we are lucky enough to have a house that is a safe place for us to meet up. What we are thinking of doing is to provide the use of the house to others who are not comfortable meeting in hotels. It sounds like a crazy idea just seeing if anyone would be interested in this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Its a good idea for locals maybe but for me its a two hr drive

By *ardtofindMan
over a year ago

galway

It's a great idea xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think there are a few too many risks involved. It's not something we would consider, opening our home for others to enjoy themselves....

Of course if we were to join in that'd be different lol

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"I think there are a few too many risks involved. It's not something we would consider, opening our home for others to enjoy themselves....

Of course if we were to join in that'd be different lol"

over a year ago

"I think there are a few too many risks involved. It's not something we would consider, opening our home for others to enjoy themselves....

Of course if we were to join in that'd be different lol"

I can't see any risks in it, its a fully furnished house that nobody lives in, we only use it a cpl of times a week, its out the country with very few neighbours

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"What's ppls feelings of meeting in hotels, for us we could never take the chance due to our circumstances but we are lucky enough to have a house that is a safe place for us to meet up. What we are thinking of doing is to provide the use of the house to others who are not comfortable meeting in hotels. It sounds like a crazy idea just seeing if anyone would be interested in this. "

Sounds a great idea to us once u no who ur bringing there are genuine and not nutters

over a year ago

Why would someone not be comfortable in a private hotel room?

What sort of circumstances would stop you meeting there?

Just curious.

If money's tight would that not be the same as renting a house? Which to me would cost more.

over a year ago

Totally agree with YOLO...Very confused!

over a year ago

Circumstances are we're both married so meeting in hotels was way too risky, the house was left to tom and is vacant so happy days for both of us

over a year ago

I agree with Crazy-Cpl, when I say risks I mean....Not everyone here is as honest as you'd like to believe, all it'd take is one idiot to come along, damage your property o r worse, steal things. Then your explaining to the police why they were in your house to begin with.

With you both being married I'd assume hotels are safer all round...but that's just me

over a year ago

I can see yer point of letting stangers into the house with the risk of damage been done, we have tried hotel meets but always ended up cancelling after one of us bumping into someone we knew in the lobby so it suits us way better at the house in the country.

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Why not hold a party to start with and then u might get to know the people who would use your house in future , at least meet in person first and get a feel for who you would let into yer house for fun

You never know it could be a great place for a small intimate party

mrs crazy

over a year ago

"Why not hold a party to start with and then u might get to know the people who would use your house in future , at least meet in person first and get a feel for who you would let into yer house for fun

mrs crazy "

This! Great idea

over a year ago

"Why not hold a party to start with and then u might get to know the people who would use your house in future , at least meet in person first and get a feel for who you would let into yer house for fun

mrs crazy

Yes that's not a bad idea, it was only a thought we had for ppl who might be in the same position as we are and prefer not to be seen in hotels

This! Great idea "

Post new Message to Thread