Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

why do girls unfairly block u.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I always send out a fairly respectfull easygoing message with a face pic attached anyway i noticed that sometimes i get blocked for no reason getting sick off it no.can you report someone for this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"I always send out a fairly respectfull easygoing message with a face pic attached anyway i noticed that sometimes i get blocked for no reason getting sick off it no.can you report someone for this."
yes id report the ladies that are doing the unfair blocking what right do they have if you send polite messages and they are rude to you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I always send out a fairly respectfull easygoing message with a face pic attached anyway i noticed that sometimes i get blocked for no reason getting sick off it no.can you report someone for this."

Oh you will never please everyone and each person has their own reason valid to themselves for blocking someone....just get thicker skinned and concentrate on the ladies who don't block you

over a year ago

You cant report someone just cause they block you for no reason thats fab for ya they have a right too block who they wish so just move on and find another lady

over a year ago

People here have blocked me without me ever having messaged them! Forget about it and move on. It's just the nature of the site.

over a year ago

"I always send out a fairly respectfull easygoing message with a face pic attached anyway i noticed that sometimes i get blocked for no reason getting sick off it no.can you report someone for this. yes id report the ladies that are doing the unfair blocking what right do they have if you send polite messages and they are rude to you "

What's unfair to one person may not be unfair to another though...they have every right to block as it's freedom if choice.

over a year ago

Maybe they just don't want to recieve messages from random people I know we are all random but look at it as a not interested and save you the bother of trying again

over a year ago

"Maybe they just don't want to recieve messages from random people I know we are all random but look at it as a not interested and save you the bother of trying again "

Isn't everyone a randomer until folk start chatting? A stranger is just someone you haven't met yet

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

no need to block jim carey tho

over a year ago

"no need to block jim carey tho "

He's on Fab??

By *am123Man
over a year ago

essex chelmsford

"no need to block jim carey tho

He's on Fab??"

the ops avatar pic

over a year ago

He's on Fab??the ops avatar pic "

Oooh? But the OP thankfully isn't wearing a mask ??

over a year ago

"Maybe they just don't want to recieve messages from random people I know we are all random but look at it as a not interested and save you the bother of trying again

Isn't everyone a randomer until folk start chatting? A stranger is just someone you haven't met yet "

Yeah this is true I just reckon lots of females prefer to meet at m&g chat in chat or at least on here in forums first then get to know people that way

over a year ago

He's on Fab??the ops avatar pic

Oooh? But the OP thankfully isn't wearing a mask ?? "

lmao do i look like jim carey ha hs.

over a year ago

He's on Fab??the ops avatar pic

Oooh? But the OP thankfully isn't wearing a mask ??

lmao do i look like jim carey ha hs."

Maybe resemble....he's a hottie though and a very funny guy!

over a year ago

Yes,report them for not wanting to have contact with you,the selfish bastards.

over a year ago

because they can .. simple

over a year ago

Don't you just hate when you send a lovely message and they don't reply and they just block you without giving you any reason as to why it's just bad manners

over a year ago

A Jesus don't let it get you down it happens the best of us lol women eh lol

over a year ago

Reality of this site is that they don't know you. We all make judgements based on personal preferences. Maybe there is something on your profile that doesn't interest them and maybe you're not their type. It might be something based on the area you are in (e.g. Too far away) or even your height! They block because they can and usually because they don't wish to waste their time or yours in the long run. It does not make them bad people (rude maybe so) but I'd advise you don't report them, I can't see admin taking you seriously. Don't take it personally though, onwards and upwards!

over a year ago

"A Jesus don't let it get you down it happens the best of us lol women eh lol "

What would it take to get u down Hardy?

over a year ago

if things like that bother you then maybe this site isnt for u ,needs a thick skin to be on here far better not giving a fuck what anyone else on here thinks of you,and if they block u just means not for u so just keep going

over a year ago

It's a sex site yeah but doesn't mean everyone's rude if they block or delete without reading just same as a girl not talking to you in a club. Some will some won't. If it was easy then it would be boring

over a year ago

folks get a grip , you can expect nothing here even not manners. On both sides

With good luck you find a honest down to earth person, with more, one where the chemistry fits on both each other..then maybe something will develop.

the rest is an way of pastime

over a year ago

"A Jesus don't let it get you down it happens the best of us lol women eh lol

What would it take to get u down Hardy? "

lol a sharp pair of scissors

over a year ago

"A Jesus don't let it get you down it happens the best of us lol women eh lol

What would it take to get u down Hardy? "

lol a sharp pair of scissors

over a year ago

"It's a sex site yeah but doesn't mean everyone's rude if they block or delete without reading just same as a girl not talking to you in a club. Some will some won't. If it was easy then it would be boring"

In the club .. in the analog life is the best way to meet a girl . face the reality

over a year ago

Every girl has a type. I've been blocked by plenty by no means am I creepy nor would I consider myself ugly its the name of the game. Don't report them that's not fair just move on.

over a year ago

I couldnt give a sh1t if i got blocked by sum1 for nothing we are very overstocked on ourselves here it'd be 1 less arsehole to be botherd with

over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the input sure there missing out on a great nite really so its there problem.

over a year ago

I have only blocked guys that are annoying.

I wouldn't block unless I had to.

Yes your msgs are always respectful

over a year ago

I had a guy yesterday message me asking to meet.as this was the third time he has asked and was told on the previous occasions that's wasn't interested, I blocked him so he wouldn't ask again. I have since recieved abusive messages from him via his second profile and status updates saying how I am scum. So you can't win, I was polite and when no wasn't accepted the abuse started. You can't win even when you are polite

over a year ago

"I had a guy yesterday message me asking to meet.as this was the third time he has asked and was told on the previous occasions that's wasn't interested, I blocked him so he wouldn't ask again. I have since recieved abusive messages from him via his second profile and status updates saying how I am scum. So you can't win, I was polite and when no wasn't accepted the abuse started. You can't win even when you are polite"

as I said before, there are bad manners and idiots on both sides.And of course the last thing in such an case is block the idiot

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

I don't block people unless they're rude, disrespectful OR if they are too persistent after being told our preferences.

BUT some people use the block feature to save themselves and other people time, i.e. If you are blocked you can't waste your time messaging that person/couple and they don't have to take the time to read a message from someone they're not interested in. I don't use the feature in this way but I know people do. It's harsh maybe but I'm sure couples, women and some men get too many messages to read so this feature limits the messages. Try not to take offence

Post new Message to Thread