Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Hello Everyone!

Jump to newest

By *heButterflyCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wicklow

It was lovely meeting so many awesome people last night! We had a fantastic time! Cyber and Lolli did an excellent job with everything!! If I was chatting to you last night, come say hi. I do remember some of the site names but not all of them!

Miss L

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi there

over a year ago

" I do remember some of the site names but not all of them!"

exactly... I have same problem... lovely people of fab, message if we spoke last night, as I remember no nicknames...

Miss L, first of all Hi I believe we have become acquainted yesterday night and I am so sorry to somehow hijacking your post.

over a year ago

Hi miss l love the photos your fantastic looking x

over a year ago

Wicklow

Thanks guys! It's just so hard to remember everyone's site names! Haha! And sometimes I forgot to ask people their usernames too! Silly girl!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I no all the faces of the people I was talkin to but don't no any of there names

over a year ago

By the time North Down M&G has gone over I'd say Ash will have snogged everybody so dont think remembering names will matter........ Mr Panther

over a year ago

Wicklow

Aaaaw, I wish we could go to the Down M&G!

over a year ago

I know no photos are allowed but maybe one person or can hire professional photographer to take pics of the night and keep it just for this wesbite somewhere

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I know no photos are allowed but maybe one person or can hire professional photographer to take pics of the night and keep it just for this wesbite somewhere"

I wouldn't go if photos were allowed!!

over a year ago

"I know no photos are allowed but maybe one person or can hire professional photographer to take pics of the night and keep it just for this wesbite somewhere

I wouldn't go if photos were allowed!! "

hi the couple,,,,lol we might have said hi last night,,yes it was a brilliant evening

over a year ago

"I know no photos are allowed but maybe one person or can hire professional photographer to take pics of the night and keep it just for this wesbite somewhere

I wouldn't go if photos were allowed!! "

too risky you are right! im getting carried away

just so many hot women last night just wish could remember them and find them in here

over a year ago

Wicklow

I wouldn't go if photos were allowed!! hi the couple,,,,lol we might have said hi last night,,yes it was a brilliant evening"

Yes, we met at the bar! Sexy Wee Bitch introduced us! We laughed at your name for some time!!

over a year ago

Wicklow

just so many hot women last night just wish could remember them and find them in here"

Yeah, optional name badges would be great for these parties!

over a year ago

Was a great night! Although the disco was a bit loud maby it's my old age...

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Was a great night! Although the disco was a bit loud maby it's my old age... "

Not your age, I think everyone just wanted to talk so much instead of shouting. It's always the way in clubs eh?

over a year ago

"Was a great night! Although the disco was a bit loud maby it's my old age...

Not your age, I think everyone just wanted to talk so much instead of shouting. It's always the way in clubs eh?"

I know...sometimes I think a old fashioned sing song would be so better...must be ol age

over a year ago

I wouldn't go if photos were allowed!! hi the couple,,,,lol we might have said hi last night,,yes it was a brilliant evening

Yes, we met at the bar! Sexy Wee Bitch introduced us! We laughed at your name for some time!! "

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Was a great night! Although the disco was a bit loud maby it's my old age...

Not your age, I think everyone just wanted to talk so much instead of shouting. It's always the way in clubs eh?

I know...sometimes I think a old fashioned sing song would be so better...must be ol age "

Nope, not your age! I love a sing song! I'd never sing cause I'm shit but I love them all the same!

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

"It was lovely meeting so many awesome people last night! We had a fantastic time! Cyber and Lolli did an excellent job with everything!! If I was chatting to you last night, come say hi. I do remember some of the site names but not all of them!

Miss L "

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

just so many hot women last night just wish could remember them and find them in here"

Message the With your face pic and just ask if you were chatting..I got a verification from someone but it wasn't me they were verifying. . So funny. .. I messaged him and said but I don't drink that and I didn't meet you lol. . Sent him my face pic and it became clear it wasn't me but at least we got chatting now lol

over a year ago

I think I can remember most folk I nattered too, I barely remember leaving the smoking area.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"By the time North Down M&G has gone over I'd say Ash will have snogged everybody so dont think remembering names will matter........ Mr Panther"
the only person I kissed last nite was ur misses and that was only a peck haha

over a year ago

"By the time North Down M&G has gone over I'd say Ash will have snogged everybody so dont think remembering names will matter........ Mr Panther the only person I kissed last nite was ur misses and that was only a peck haha "

ash......it was only warm up for fri.....mr p just jealous.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 11:18:21]

over a year ago

"It was lovely meeting so many awesome people last night! We had a fantastic time! Cyber and Lolli did an excellent job with everything!! If I was chatting to you last night, come say hi. I do remember some of the site names but not all of them!

Miss L "

How did i miss you miss L.....Mmmmm hot!! pink....

over a year ago

Wicklow

I missed all you guys too and I'm so annoyed!! You're all hot!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"By the time North Down M&G has gone over I'd say Ash will have snogged everybody so dont think remembering names will matter........ Mr Panther the only person I kissed last nite was ur misses and that was only a peck haha

ash......it was only warm up for fri.....mr p just jealous....."

then I say we make him really jealous on Friday haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Miss L

How did i miss you miss L.....Mmmmm hot!! pink...."

over a year ago

Palookaville

Miss L

How did i miss you miss L.....Mmmmm hot!! pink.... "

indeed! !

By *edserMan
over a year ago

drogheda

Same here I'm usless with names ... Anyone I spoke to please say hello .... Great to chat to so many like minded peeps ....

over a year ago

"By the time North Down M&G has gone over I'd say Ash will have snogged everybody so dont think remembering names will matter........ Mr Panther the only person I kissed last nite was ur misses and that was only a peck haha

ash......it was only warm up for fri.....mr p just jealous..... then I say we make him really jealous on Friday haha "

Of course!!!

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Same here I'm usless with names ... Anyone I spoke to please say hello .... Great to chat to so many like minded peeps .... "

You were there to!

Post new Message to Thread