Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What's your cure?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How do you cure that fecking hangover after the m&g?

My cure: a shower, pint glass of , glass of water, pint glass of beer, a burger, fresh air.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I just got room service and had a barocca and deorilite heads still spinnin ha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Milk thistle.

over a year ago

I'm gonna get a big dirty breakfast roll and a can of mmmmm

over a year ago

Handful of whatever painkillers I can find, plenty of fluids and a big fry up, works every time

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

my cure ain't working well yet, I am throwing a bottle of to it, let the sugar work it's way... might be a bad idea... whoever, liquids, liquids and once more liquids are needed on a day like today...

By *oci1Couple
over a year ago

Trim

Lucozade orange wheelies snack chicatees cadburys chocolate rolls!!

over a year ago

Just a good sex and I'm like new ... which I don't have right now ... this is why I still have a fucking headache )))

over a year ago

Me mrs s sofia and lotta stuffed chicken burgers and chips in us.....followed by a road trip home (detour lol) and lotta and sofia fighting like children in the back seat haha.....not the best hangover cure....but a good feed and nice cuppa normally helps.....oooooh i was sooooo d*unk last night!!

over a year ago

lots of sex and lots of water! and just sweat it out

over a year ago

A good early morning run too sweat out all the alcohol...

over a year ago

"Me mrs s sofia and lotta stuffed chicken burgers and chips in us.....followed by a road trip home (detour lol) and lotta and sofia fighting like children in the back seat haha.....not the best hangover cure....but a good feed and nice cuppa normally helps.....oooooh i was sooooo d*unk last night!! "

She started it

It was nice to see that section of the M1 twice

Ice cold club orange and a good feed are the way to go. I did try hitting the hotel breakfast but as I walked out the room door my stomach said noooooooo

over a year ago

"Me mrs s sofia and lotta stuffed chicken burgers and chips in us.....followed by a road trip home (detour lol) and lotta and sofia fighting like children in the back seat haha.....not the best hangover cure....but a good feed and nice cuppa normally helps.....oooooh i was sooooo d*unk last night!!

She started it

Ice cold club orange and a good feed are the way to go. I did try hitting the hotel breakfast but as I walked out the room door my stomach said noooooooo"

I pretty rough yesterday i tell ya....still tender today...but lotta it was funny seeing you all ill and sofia screeching at the top of her lungs.....lmao!!

over a year ago

"Me mrs s sofia and lotta stuffed chicken burgers and chips in us.....followed by a road trip home (detour lol) and lotta and sofia fighting like children in the back seat haha.....not the best hangover cure....but a good feed and nice cuppa normally helps.....oooooh i was sooooo d*unk last night!!

She started it

Ice cold club orange and a good feed are the way to go. I did try hitting the hotel breakfast but as I walked out the room door my stomach said noooooooo

I pretty rough yesterday i tell ya....still tender today...but lotta it was funny seeing you all ill and sofia screeching at the top of her lungs.....lmao!! "

We should have left her on the M2

over a year ago

She started it

I pretty rough yesterday i tell ya....still tender today...but lotta it was funny seeing you all ill and sofia screeching at the top of her lungs.....lmao!!

We should have left her on the M2 "

Pmsl......

over a year ago

If you asked me 10years ago I would of said the hair of the dog. Oh those weekend benders in Germany. Fri night straight through to a Sun evening...... Now today I would say know your limits when you do you should never have a hangover. Drink is the downfall of many

Post new Message to Thread