"Phones came backs on tunas sorrys haha

not those bloody tuna again lol"

Tunas,rash and lollis U got to love em

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Bestest night ever indeed! Always a good sign of a great night when you end up breaking into / sneaking into a hotel with a group of friends...

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Omg my head

Reply privately

over a year ago

it was fun night indeed. If only such parties were organised more often...

Reply privately

By *0shadesofash OP   Woman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ugh I'm so hungover I hav stamps all over my body haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ugh I'm so hungover I hav stamps all over my body haha "

I betya lotta has more lol.

Anyone for Mickey d's

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ugh I'm so hungover I hav stamps all over my body haha

Anyone for Mickey d's "

haha he was fucked I'm waitin till 12 to get room service there not gettin outta this room handy enough ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them "

there all over my leg and wen he stripped me this mornin they wer all over my ass haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I missed a good night so. was going to head in but couldn't get hold of anyone. Should have just went in after work.

Reply privately

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ugh. I got 4 hours sleep. It's like my body knew i wanted a lie in and refused to give it to me.

great night though, thanks to everyone who said hello and had the craic with me and extra special thanks to lolli and cyber, you should be very proud of yourselves!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I missed a good night so. was going to head in but couldn't get hold of anyone. Should have just went in after work. "
I only seen ur message wen I woke up I was fairly fucked last night ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Ugh. I got 4 hours sleep. It's like my body knew i wanted a lie in and refused to give it to me.

great night though, thanks to everyone who said hello and had the craic with me and extra special thanks to lolli and cyber, you should be very proud of yourselves!"

everyone sneaked off last night I got pissed on comin outta there one of the bouncers gave us a brolly he must of felt sorry for me haha

Reply privately

By *kinnyboy69Man
over a year ago

d16

Cant thank Lolli and cyber enough for such a great night, met some great people and hope to see you all again x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I missed a good night so. was going to head in but couldn't get hold of anyone. Should have just went in after work. I only seen ur message wen I woke up I was fairly fucked last night ha"

Oh i bet you were. What time everyone start leaving?

Reply privately

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I missed a good night so. was going to head in but couldn't get hold of anyone. Should have just went in after work. I only seen ur message wen I woke up I was fairly fucked last night ha

Oh i bet you were. What time everyone start leaving?"

I left at 4am. ash was still going....she was teaching me how to dance. hahahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I missed a good night so. was going to head in but couldn't get hold of anyone. Should have just went in after work. I only seen ur message wen I woke up I was fairly fucked last night ha

Oh i bet you were. What time everyone start leaving?"

i havin a clue I turned around and everyone was gone haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Oh i bet you were. What time everyone start leaving?

I left at 4am. ash was still going....she was teaching me how to dance. hahahaha"

haha that was so funny I shouldn be aloud dance say I looked like I was havin a fit haha

Reply privately

By *rincess69DragonCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

What a night...Hard to remember all the names now lol

Reply privately

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

Aaaah, it was SUCH a great night!! More parties like this one please!! Time to change our user name though, I think!! Was very embarrassed at the unoriginality of it when people asked!! Thanks to all the Fab people who came & introduced yourselves to us, it was great to put some faces to names! Wish we had met everyone though! Boo! Next time

Miss L

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great too see everybody had a great time and that the party went ahead with no issues well done everybody sick now we missed it but roll on cork

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What a night...Hard to remember all the names now lol"

Reply privately

over a year ago

exactly... I have same problem... met few nice couples and cannot remember all their nicknames from the site I have a gold fish memory...

I would be delighted to get a message from you guys!

next time I will bring a notebook and will write down all the names

Those parties should take place more frequently

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great night, great venue. Great organisers lollie and cyber, great people. I had a brilliant night.

Reply privately

By *armakazzyCouple
over a year ago

dublin south

Great night ! Thanks for organising ladies !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great night. Was great seeing old friends and making new thanks lolli and cyber for a fantastic event xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"everyone sneaked off last night I got pissed on by one of the bouncers he must of felt sorry for me haha "
..........Mr P

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"everyone sneaked off last night I got pissed on by one of the bouncers he must of felt sorry for me haha ..........Mr P"
haha ur misses is still in my bed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"everyone sneaked off last night I got pissed on by one of the bouncers he must of felt sorry for me haha ..........Mr P haha ur misses is still in my bed "

Sleeping I guess

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"everyone sneaked off last night I got pissed on by one of the bouncers he must of felt sorry for me haha ..........Mr P haha ur misses is still in my bed

Sleeping I guess

"

haha

Reply privately

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

Maybe and idea for Lolli to send a list of attendees to those that did. ???

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"What a night...Hard to remember all the names now lol

Maybe and idea for Lolli to send a list of attendees to those that did. ???"

I only remember a handful of people I was talkin tryin to remember names while d*unk is not good

Reply privately

over a year ago

fantastic night lolli. ty so much xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely fantastic night , take a bow Lolli n Cyber , brilliant host's and was great to meet so many people (:

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Absolutely fantastic night , take a bow Lolli n Cyber , brilliant host's and was great to meet so many people (:"
where did u dissapear to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lolli and cyber, take a bow!! Fantastic night, now if anyone needs me I will be curled up in a ball in the corner

Reply privately

over a year ago

lol i went for a spin in a rickshaw

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look like I'm only one who went home alone lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Maybe and idea for Lolli to send a list of attendees to those that did. ??? I only remember a handful of people I was talkin tryin to remember names while d*unk is not good "

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Maybe and idea for Lolli to send a list of attendees to those that did. ??? I only remember a handful of people I was talkin tryin to remember names while d*unk is not good

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!! "

haha I would of been mortified if he done that ha me and seductive where the last ones there we where in the smokin area for most of the night it was so warm inside

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"lol i went for a spin in a rickshaw "
haha ya sap ya didn even say bye

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Look like I'm only one who went home alone lol

"

don't worry I did aswel I'm not very good at pullin ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awww thank you I've been working hard on it...

feels better than it looks so help yourself next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

don't worry I did aswel I'm not very good at pullin ha "

We can be each others wingman next time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol i went for a spin in a rickshaw "

OMG me too!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Maybe and idea for Lolli to send a list of attendees to those that did. ??? I only remember a handful of people I was talkin tryin to remember names while d*unk is not good

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!! haha I would of been mortified if he done that ha me and seductive where the last ones there we where in the smokin area for most of the night it was so warm inside "

Ha, good girl! I'm usually the last to leave parties but we actually left at a reasonable hour last night!!

I was the girl standing at the bar when you walked in first (Mr J said you might have seen us. He was facing the door and I had my back to it.) I have very long dark hair, colourful dolly dress, black shoes.

Miss L

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!! haha I would of been mortified if he done that ha me and seductive where the last ones there we where in the smokin area for most of the night it was so warm inside

Ha, good girl! I'm usually the last to leave parties but we actually left at a reasonable hour last night!!

I was the girl standing at the bar when you walked in first (Mr J said you might have seen us. He was facing the door and I had my back to it.) I have very long dark hair, colourful dolly dress, black shoes.

Miss L "

haha wish I did cause I'm dyin now ha I don't remember Hun I was so nervous goin in I was just lookin around everywhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!! haha I would of been mortified if he done that ha me and seductive where the last ones there we where in the smokin area for most of the night it was so warm inside

Miss L haha wish I did cause I'm dyin now ha I don't remember Hun I was so nervous goin in I was just lookin around everywhere "

Just because I left early, it does not mean I'm not dying, unfortunately! SOOOOO tired!!! F**kin' worth it though!! Did you have a great night?? So many people!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Miss L haha wish I did cause I'm dyin now ha I don't remember Hun I was so nervous goin in I was just lookin around everywhere

Just because I left early, it does not mean I'm not dying, unfortunately! SOOOOO tired!!! F**kin' worth it though!! Did you have a great night?? So many people! "

haha suppose ur rite that was a lot of drinkin last night started early enough then till 5 this mornin not good ha ah I had a great time havin laughed so much in a good while such a great bunch of people was a great turn out so many swingers in the one place ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I have very long dark hair, colourful dolly dress, black shoes.

Miss L "

Oh yes... the black high hills... I did notice them quite early in the night... haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks to everyone for making the night as great as it was, great group of people and great to meet alot of new faces, sorry I didn't get to chat to all the people I wanted too, it's always the way!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Thanks to everyone for making the night as great as it was, great group of people and great to meet alot of new faces, sorry I didn't get to chat to all the people I wanted too, it's always the way!! "

Don't worry about it Lollipop, there were so many people and you were super busy so everyone understands

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Thanks to everyone for making the night as great as it was, great group of people and great to meet alot of new faces, sorry I didn't get to chat to all the people I wanted too, it's always the way!! "
u left me ya bitch haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Miss L

Oh yes... the black high hills... I did notice them quite early in the night... haha "

The higher the better eh, Europeanlad? Should have left them on, only thought if it this morning!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Thanks to everyone for making the night as great as it was, great group of people and great to meet alot of new faces, sorry I didn't get to chat to all the people I wanted too, it's always the way!! u left me ya bitch haha"

Well everyone understands except Ash! Hahahaha!!

Reply privately

By * ShadeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Well done cyber and lolli, great night, everything went off perfect

I told ya!!! It's what we do

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bestest night ever indeed! Always a good sign of a great night when you end up breaking into / sneaking into a hotel with a group of friends... "

Bahahahaha! ! Excellent night

Reply privately

over a year ago

Miss L

Oh yes... the black high hills... I did notice them quite early in the night... haha

The higher the better eh, Europeanlad? Should have left them on, only thought if it this morning!! "

hopefully at next party you would

that feeling of having the hill pressed against my chest... priceless

Reply privately

over a year ago

*Hic*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

No dude, you're not lol

I know the feeling

But at the end of the day was a great night and I never had a clue how many sexy and beautiful women are on FAB

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Thanks to everyone for making the night as great as it was, great group of people and great to meet alot of new faces, sorry I didn't get to chat to all the people I wanted too, it's always the way!! u left me ya bitch haha

Well everyone understands except Ash! Hahahaha!! "

haha

Reply privately

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

[Removed by poster at 10/08/14 15:15:08]

Reply privately

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

I had a great time. Thank you to lolli and cyber... It was cool meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. Next time I'll be more relaxed. (I was in the blue dress if anyone I was chatting to needs a reminder) xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone for Mickey d's haha he was fucked I'm waitin till 12 to get room service there not gettin outta this room handy enough ha "

I may have had a few charrdonnays, what of it??? I was not feeling too clever this morning

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them "

You tramp stamped me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for an absolutely immense night guys

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Anyone for Mickey d's haha he was fucked I'm waitin till 12 to get room service there not gettin outta this room handy enough ha

I may have had a few charrdonnays, what of it??? I was not feeling too clever this morning "

haha u wer fuckin pissed

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

"

my leg is raw after scrubbing to get them off they wer everywhere

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone for Mickey d's haha he was fucked I'm waitin till 12 to get room service there not gettin outta this room handy enough ha

I may have had a few charrdonnays, what of it??? I was not feeling too clever this morning haha u wer fuckin pissed "

Lil bit I do believe I won our arm wrestle Mary

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

I may have had a few charrdonnays, what of it??? I was not feeling too clever this morning haha u wer fuckin pissed

Lil bit I do believe I won our arm wrestle Mary "

taught u wouldn't of remembered that bollox! Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

I may have had a few charrdonnays, what of it??? I was not feeling too clever this morning haha u wer fuckin pissed

Lil bit I do believe I won our arm wrestle Mary taught u wouldn't of remembered that bollox! Haha "

I remember most of the night Tash

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Lil bit I do believe I won our arm wrestle Mary taught u wouldn't of remembered that bollox! Haha

I remember most of the night Tash "

I remember everything I had a great time was great to finally meet ya sheepy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lil bit I do believe I won our arm wrestle Mary taught u wouldn't of remembered that bollox! Haha

I remember most of the night Tash I remember everything I had a great time was great to finally meet ya sheepy "

Was lovely to meet you too Mary, will be seeing you again Friday

Reply privately

over a year ago

Once again many thanks Lollipop and Cyber for pulling this off. I am delighted to have participated and cannot wait to cum to the next one.

Gathering all the perverts in Ireland under one roof if definitely a great thing and a good way of spending a night so many lovely people...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

my leg is raw after scrubbing to get them off they wer everywhere "

Lol sorry ash!! And sorry for doing a runner roll on Friday!

Reply privately

over a year ago

So did anybody actually have sex at this thing? Or was it just another irish piss up...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

Lol sorry ash!! And sorry for doing a runner roll on Friday!"

I'll be the one with the stamper

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alive....and kicking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So did anybody actually have sex at this thing? Or was it just another irish piss up..."

Who cares if people enjoyed it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So did anybody actually have sex at this thing? Or was it just another irish piss up...

Who cares if people enjoyed it "

I do...hence why i asked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So did anybody actually have sex at this thing? Or was it just another irish piss up...

I do...hence why i asked"

Well is that not more info than you need

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do...hence why i asked"

it was a non play gathering, so people took that sort of fun somewhere else

if you get so many openminded, sexy and tipsy (moving to d*unk) people in one place, it is only natural to expect that passion will take over and people will have fund on the night. Just like in a regular club, just the score rate is higher (as someone nice put it in an earlier thread).

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do...hence why i asked

Well is that not more info than you need "

Of course, i dont need to know it at all...i just want to know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Everything was just fantastic last night ... but can someone stop spinning the room? lol

I have a terrible headache / hangover

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thank you so much lollipop and cyber girl organizing this great event of one of the best meet and greets to date, fantastic mix of People what a night congratulations you should be very proud of yourselves

Reply privately

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Lolli what a great night! !

Hello to everyone I was talking to. . And I do remember a few kisses lol.... Was amazing seeing so many like minded people in one place. If I spoke to you came say hi as I tried really hard to remember everyone's names. .. and have failed miserably... apart from benny benassi and his rescue attempt from the cone of death lol

anyone I didn't get to say hi to. .apologies. .. Just so many people there. &. So much dancing to do. . lol

Reply privately

By *ereus3Couple
over a year ago

Dundalk

Good night although we were too d*unk to play lol. Who was the stunning woman in white top and red skirt. Gorgeous

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lolli what a great night! !

Hello to everyone I was talking to. . And I do remember a few kisses lol.... Was amazing seeing so many like minded people in one place. If I spoke to you came say hi as I tried really hard to remember everyone's names. .. and have failed miserably... apart from benny benassi and his rescue attempt from the cone of death lol

anyone I didn't get to say hi to. .apologies. .. Just so many people there. &. So much dancing to do. . lol "

Next party we should wear a badge with our nicknames

Reply privately

over a year ago

So glad to hear all the good reports, I had a really fantastically brilliant night!!

Flash backs of Benny and the cone of death lol

Reply privately

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

"Lolli what a great night! !

anyone I didn't get to say hi to. .apologies. .. Just so many people there. &. So much dancing to do. . lol

Next party we should wear a badge with our nicknames "

Should also include your Avatar pic too for those are more object orientated rather than textual. Will probably also help when the vision fades due to alcohol been taken.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lmao....my left bum cheek has a stamp.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone know who was the fantastic blonde woman that stayed with her husband on the first table?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg ash just remembered me looking thinking i was looking in the mirror and wondering why the reflection wasnt doing the same as me.....haha lmao!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Omg ash just remembered me looking thinking i was looking in the mirror and wondering why the reflection wasnt doing the same as me.....haha lmao!! "
hahahaha Omg that was so funny I done it wen I walked in first then I was like why Amin I movin oh wait that's not me then wen u done it I nearly fell off the chair laughin and duffer with his purse haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

Lol sorry ash!! And sorry for doing a runner roll on Friday!"

I'm gonna tie u to the chair haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

I remember most of the night Tash I remember everything I had a great time was great to finally meet ya sheepy

Was lovely to meet you too Mary, will be seeing you again Friday "

roll on round 2

Reply privately

over a year ago

I remember most of the night Tash I remember everything I had a great time was great to finally meet ya sheepy

Was lovely to meet you too Mary, will be seeing you again Friday roll on round 2 "

Can't bloody wait

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"I had a great time. Thank you to lolli and cyber... It was cool meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. Next time I'll be more relaxed. (I was in the blue dress if anyone I was chatting to needs a reminder) xx "

Like anyone needs a reminder...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

Lol sorry ash!! And sorry for doing a runner roll on Friday! I'm gonna tie u to the chair haha "

Oh ash, I like that kinda thing

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!! "

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week )

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ha ha ha i got ur leg

Lotta is covered in them

You tramp stamped me

Lol sorry ash!! And sorry for doing a runner roll on Friday! I'm gonna tie u to the chair haha

Oh ash, I like that kinda thing "

bring rope is on the list now haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Didn't see you guys at all but Mr J saw you Ash - he said he recognised you because of your lovely bum! He said he wanted to go & applaud you but we didn't see you after that! Boo!!

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week ) "

is my ass wierd shaped that everyone seemed to notice it haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh dear lord i was hangin today.had to get dressed up for comicon.thankfully i looked like a zombie all day so didnt need much makeup

thanks lolli and cyber for a great night and to all whom i over talked to most of the night.i cant stop talking...lol

Reply privately

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

It was truly amazing so many sexy and very funny people, so friendly loved every min. we only had a problem with the hotel wouldn't alwaow us to bring people back, like bloody gastapo nam room key lol.

thanks everyone Mr lovinit

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi sexy.wee.bitch... one of the nicknames I do remember...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"It was truly amazing so many sexy and very funny people, so friendly loved every min. we only had a problem with the hotel wouldn't alwaow us to bring people back, like bloody gastapo nam room key lol.

"

was lovely to meet you Mrs!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

Lmao....my left bum cheek has a stamp....."

my left Boob has a couple too lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kilrea

ah hun was that you that join us everly on with the glasses ????

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"It was truly amazing so many sexy and very funny people, so friendly loved every min. we only had a problem with the hotel wouldn't alwaow us to bring people back, like bloody gastapo nam room key lol.

"

Great to meet ye too! I ended up sneaking into a hotel with a similar management style myself... it's amazing what a little ingenuity combined with a little wall scaling can do...

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week ) is my ass wierd shaped that everyone seemed to notice it haha "

Nor at all Ash, hubba hubba!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kilrea

Great to meet ye too! I ended up sneaking into a hotel with a similar management style myself... it's amazing what a little ingenuity combined with a little wall scaling can do... "

Oh how the hell did you do that, it put us off going back to ask they guys!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"ah hun was that you that join us everly on with the glasses ????"

yep was talking to you in the ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi sexy.wee.bitch... one of the nicknames I do remember... "

mmmm proper hottie you are

Reply privately

over a year ago

Kilrea

And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx we never remember names especially me lol but will remember now xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week ) is my ass wierd shaped that everyone seemed to notice it haha

Nor at all Ash, hubba hubba!! "

You just have a lovely bum Ash, face it! You do squats, don't you??!

Wilder, I hope you minded your watch and your Apple Utility Belt!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi sexy.wee.bitch... one of the nicknames I do remember...

mmmm proper hottie you are "

you made my blush, do you want more single guys on this site to hate me even more

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Wilder, I hope you minded your watch and your Apple Utility Belt! "

lol, this was so funny... iWatch! and it came in white

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I had a great time. Thank you to lolli and cyber... It was cool meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. Next time I'll be more relaxed. (I was in the blue dress if anyone I was chatting to needs a reminder) xx "

As if id forget.....xx.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

His COMMUNION watch actually! Hahaha!!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx we never remember names especially me lol but will remember now xxx"

i went around to most people and said hello but i havent a bloody who. hanging today.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week ) is my ass wierd shaped that everyone seemed to notice it haha "

no. . We just all perve your pics lol... You are so funny! ! How wet did you get getting back to hotel!?? I was soaked to the skin. . Doorman at the hotel got me a towel and trying to dry me of! !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I had a great time. Thank you to lolli and cyber... It was cool meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. Next time I'll be more relaxed. (I was in the blue dress if anyone I was chatting to needs a reminder) xx

As if id forget.....xx. "

Saying nothing lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx we never remember names especially me lol but will remember now xxx

i went around to most people and said hello but i havent a bloody who. hanging today. "

Thanks so much for introducing yourself to me and then introducing me to some more Fab people! And OF COURSE, thank you for showing me your beautiful tattoo! I love it!

Miss L x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx we never remember names especially me lol but will remember now xxx

i went around to most people and said hello but i havent a bloody who. hanging today. "

Havent a clue myself....was hard to hear over the music.....and was sooooo many people....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx

Thanks so much for introducing yourself to me and then introducing me to some more Fab people! And OF COURSE, thank you for showing me your beautiful tattoo! I love it!

Miss L x"

you are a stunning couple.it was a pleasure chatting to you..xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

What a coincidence! It was her ass I spotted first too! (coupled with her describing her dress earlier in the week ) is my ass wierd shaped that everyone seemed to notice it haha

haha I do but I didn think they wer workin how wrong was I ha thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

no. . We just all perve your pics lol... You are so funny! ! How wet did you get getting back to hotel!?? I was soaked to the skin. . Doorman at the hotel got me a towel and trying to dry me of! !

"

haha the bouncer gave me his brolly Dave had to go down the end of the road to get a taxi we wer waitin ages

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMFG........I am absolutely hanging HELPPP kitty you have a lot to answer for lol. I know I had an amazing night met some lovely new people sorry but can't recall some parts though haha. Cyber and lolli tks a mill.

I do remember Tash and Dumper dance off in smoking room haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"OMFG........I am absolutely hanging HELPPP kitty you have a lot to answer for lol. I know I had an amazing night met some lovely new people sorry but can't recall some parts though haha. Cyber and lolli tks a mill.

I do remember Tash and Dumper dance off in smoking room haha"

haha omg I forgot about that do u remember the fella in the corner that was dancin and I started copying him oh I should be put away haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

134 post and still no toeman!

Wat happing did someone stand on him lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OMFG........I am absolutely hanging HELPPP kitty you have a lot to answer for lol. I know I had an amazing night met some lovely new people sorry but can't recall some parts though haha. Cyber and lolli tks a mill.

I do remember Tash and Dumper dance off in smoking room haha haha omg I forgot about that do u remember the fella in the corner that was dancin and I started copying him oh I should be put away haha "

haha yeah he was right behind us such a creep

Reply privately

By *auraxxWoman
over a year ago

east

"I had a great time. Thank you to lolli and cyber... It was cool meeting everyone and putting faces to the names. Next time I'll be more relaxed. (I was in the blue dress if anyone I was chatting to needs a reminder) xx

As if id forget.....xx. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

I do remember Tash and Dumper dance off in smoking room haha haha omg I forgot about that do u remember the fella in the corner that was dancin and I started copying him oh I should be put away haha

haha yeah he was right behind us such a creep "

he wasn't even a swinger was he? Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"134 post and still no toeman!

Wat happing did someone stand on him lol"

ye I'm gettin worried now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I do remember Tash and Dumper dance off in smoking room haha haha omg I forgot about that do u remember the fella in the corner that was dancin and I started copying him oh I should be put away haha

haha yeah he was right behind us such a creep he wasn't even a swinger was he? Haha"

nope he was not a swinger

Reply privately

over a year ago

"134 post and still no toeman!

Wat happing did someone stand on him lol ye I'm gettin worried now "

Hmmmm oh where oh where is dumper oh where art thow dumper??

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

haha yeah he was right behind us such a creep he wasn't even a swinger was he? Haha

nope he was not a swinger "

taught so he jus kept standin there I said hello twice and he just ignored me he fucked off after I copied his moves tho don't think he liked that haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

haha yeah he was right behind us such a creep he wasn't even a swinger was he? Haha

nope he was not a swinger taught so he jus kept standin there I said hello twice and he just ignored me he fucked off after I copied his moves tho don't think he liked that haha "

na dint t hink so was so funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

nope he was not a swinger taught so he jus kept standin there I said hello twice and he just ignored me he fucked off after I copied his moves tho don't think he liked that haha

na dint t hink so was so funny "

I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh to everyone I enjoyed meeting you all who I did meet afraid to say though can't remember names

Reply privately

over a year ago

nope he was not a swinger taught so he jus kept standin there I said hello twice and he just ignored me he fucked off after I copied his moves tho don't think he liked that haha

na dint t hink so was so funny I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha "

I know well done you, *clapping hands here* lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"lol i went for a spin in a rickshaw

OMG me too!!! "

OMG me too lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

na dint t hink so was so funny I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha "

I fell while dancing and I wasnt even drinking but I missed the WET FLOOR sign lol. They had to put that up with all the Fab squirters on the dancefloor lol

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

na dint t hink so was so funny I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha I fell while dancing and I wasnt even drinking but I missed the WET FLOOR sign lol. They had to put that up with all the Fab squirters on the dancefloor lol"

ha ha ohhh dutch your mad was great to meet ya .

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

na dint t hink so was so funny I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha I fell while dancing and I wasnt even drinking but I missed the WET FLOOR sign lol. They had to put that up with all the Fab squirters on the dancefloor lol"

sorry that must of been my fault wen I was walkin past haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Letme I couldn't find u again after we talked was like u just dissapeared haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dear Cyber and Lolli, well done on a super night! Well organised, classy, sexy and sophisticated!! Had a great time meeting friends and putting faces to names!! Thank you!!! Nikki xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Glad ye all had a great time

It's making me really excited a pure the Galway meet and greet.

Although I'll be a little embarrassed telling my username

Reply privately

By *ittsandtatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I am dying!!

Thanks lolli for an amazing night. And cyber

You guys did a fantastic night.

It was great meeting everyone. I can't remember everyone's names or who I was talking too lol so message me hahaha xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am dying!!

Thanks lolli for an amazing night. And cyber

You guys did a fantastic night.

It was great meeting everyone. I can't remember everyone's names or who I was talking too lol so message me hahaha xxx "

Snap

Reply privately

By *idnight2074Woman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Thanks Lolli and Cyber for a great night....my 1st m&g and i really enjoyed it...everyone was so lovely and friendly......great to put faces to some of the names

Reply privately

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"Letme I couldn't find u again after we talked was like u just dissapeared haha "
I know darling I was circulating I think or talking

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Letme I couldn't find u again after we talked was like u just dissapeared haha I know darling I was circulating I think or talking "

i was chuffed to meet you last night letmebe....and the lovely fooey of course

Reply privately

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

My Utility belt got opened by several ladies at various times last night so it was very useful.. as for my communion watch it made sure I knew when the coast was clear for me to do the walk of shame without being captured by security for sneaking into a hotel Great to see ye again thecouple345!

Reply privately

over a year ago

na dint t hink so was so funny I was so proud of myself for not Fallin while dancin I normally do haha I fell while dancing and I wasnt even drinking but I missed the WET FLOOR sign lol. They had to put that up with all the Fab squirters on the dancefloor lol sorry that must of been my fault wen I was walkin past haha "

LMAO!

Reply privately

over a year ago

As if id forget.....xx.

"

Yum! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"And it was such a real joy you were you sexy mix now we know who you are we wont be strangers xxx

Miss L x

you are a stunning couple.it was a pleasure chatting to you..xxx"

You're so sweet, thank you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Wilder, I hope you minded your watch and your Apple Utility Belt! haha I do but I didn think they wer workin how wrong was I ha thanks "

From your photos I'd say they're definitely working!! And in person Mister J says they are! Good job!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Wilder, I hope you minded your watch and your Apple Utility Belt!

My Utility belt got opened by several ladies at various times last night so it was very useful.. as for my communion watch it made sure I knew when the coast was clear for me to do the walk of shame without being captured by security for sneaking into a hotel Great to see ye again thecouple345! "

Great to see you too Mr Wilder

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

Wilder, I hope you minded your watch and your Apple Utility Belt! haha I do but I didn think they wer workin how wrong was I ha thanks

From your photos I'd say they're definitely working!! And in person Mister J says they are! Good job! "

haha thanks Hun

Reply privately

over a year ago

I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going!"
haha I think so i was also talkin to myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't drink so much I don't no wen to stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't drink so much I don't no wen to stop "

Ha ha you seemed fine when I was leaving although I couldn't really focus as the room was blurry so I'm sure you weren't as sober as I thought!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to two of myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't think so much it hurts my brain"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to two of myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't think so much it hurts my brain"

Hahahahaha!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't drink so much I don't no wen to stop

Ha ha you seemed fine when I was leaving although I couldn't really focus as the room was blurry so I'm sure you weren't as sober as I thought!"

I was grand for ages then after two I was fairly fucked ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

DUBLIN

haha stop been a fucker I don't hav the skills for u right now haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to two of myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't think so much it hurts my brain haha stop been a fucker I don't hav the skills for u right now haha"
You dont have the skills to do this or this ....Mr P

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just read ur first post ash, was that meant to say Lolli's a sneak off? Lol u were the only person I told I was going! haha I think so i was also talkin to myself in the mirror in the hotel wen I got home I really shouldn't drink so much I don't no wen to stop

Ha ha you seemed fine when I was leaving although I couldn't really focus as the room was blurry so I'm sure you weren't as sober as I thought! I was grand for ages then after two couples I was fairly fucked ha"

Shocked ,,,Mr P

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wicklow

Ha ha you seemed fine when I was leaving although I couldn't really focus as the room was blurry so I'm sure you weren't as sober as I thought! I was grand for ages then after two couples I was fairly fucked ha

Shocked ,,,Mr P "

Hahaha! You're really good at that!!

Reply privately