Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

thanks for the m&g party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

many thanks for the party. it was good fun and I met few nice people there (however, there were all perverts!!). already looking forward to my next party.

hold on, where is my wallet... It must be still in the hotel... gosh... what to do now... might pick it up tomorrow.

lollypop, thanks for the invite. I did have fun tonight

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

I concur, thanks to Lolli and crew for setting up and organising the event. A very well behaved bunch of people were there

Now if only this headache did not wake me so early.

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

Silly boy, leaving your wallet in the hotel!! You must have been very distracted to forget something like that!

over a year ago

Wicklow

Silly boy, leaving your wallet in the hotel!! You must have been very distracted to forget something like that!

over a year ago

"Silly boy, leaving your wallet in the hotel!! You must have been very distracted to forget something like that! "

lol... hahaha... oh boy, I was indeed...

over a year ago

Wicklow

"Silly boy, leaving your wallet in the hotel!! You must have been very distracted to forget something like that!

lol... hahaha... oh boy, I was indeed... "

over a year ago

I picked up my wallet... as soon as I entered the hotel, the guy at he reception reached out for it... I mean, do I look like a guy that spends nice time with women and couples in hotels and leaves his wallet behind? Or is it the hangovered red eyes that made him suspect it's me... lol... what an amazing night it was.

I just wish I took more time to introduce myself to more people. I wasn't rude, I was just a wee shy, that's all

over a year ago

Wicklow

Ha! Maybe they checked their cameras and saw you leaving at the ungodly hour in the morning!!! Hahahaha!

over a year ago

Wicklow

PS It's okay, plenty more parties for you to introduce yourself to more people. We didn't do enough introductions either!

over a year ago

maybe they did that... perving on the cams looking for naughty people wondering the endless corridors of the hotel.. lol

next m&g is in Cork in November, I am going there, so will say hello to more people.

even though I didn't introduce myself to everybody, I met few nice people and had a great time

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"I picked up my wallet... as soon as I entered the hotel, the guy at he reception reached out for it... I mean, do I look like a guy that spends nice time with women and couples in hotels and leaves his wallet behind? Or is it the hangovered red eyes that made him suspect it's me... lol... what an amazing night it was.

I just wish I took more time to introduce myself to more people. I wasn't rude, I was just a wee shy, that's all "

you should have come over and said hi@

over a year ago

"I picked up my wallet... as soon as I entered the hotel, the guy at he reception reached out for it... I mean, do I look like a guy that spends nice time with women and couples in hotels and leaves his wallet behind? Or is it the hangovered red eyes that made him suspect it's me... lol... what an amazing night it was.

I just wish I took more time to introduce myself to more people. I wasn't rude, I was just a wee shy, that's all

you should have come over and said hi@"

I know and I am so sorry we haven't spoken at the party when the crowd arrived, it was too overwhelming and I do not like big fully dressed crowds and the loud music at the same time.

I will be in Cork in November and if there are any other parties organised earlier, I will try to get in and will definitely say hello.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just want to thanks to Lolli n Cyber for all their hard work. It paid off.....well done girls x

Was lovely meeting up with old friends n meeting new ones. As usual theres loads I didn't get to say hello to......hopefully next time.

Cheeky x

over a year ago

Thanks lads for coming, it was a great night and was great to see everyone enjoying them selves! Roll on next one

over a year ago

cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G

over a year ago

Thank you lollipop and Cyber is was a fab night

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G"
she surly did cracking dress too

over a year ago

"Thanks lads for coming, it was a great night and was great to see everyone enjoying them selves! Roll on next one "

Loli, I will be telling stories from this party at each Christmas family reunion. I walked to the office with a big smile on my face today, that is how much I enjoyed the party and the after party time, so thank you and Cyber for your hard work in making this party possible it was a pleasure meeting you! Looking forward to my next m&g

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G she surly did cracking dress too "

Cracking lady too. Was a pleasure meeting cheeky and yourself.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G she surly did cracking dress too

Cracking lady too. Was a pleasure meeting cheeky and yourself. "

same to you Kim your a fab lady and kazz to.

over a year ago

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G"

Yes I did.

over a year ago

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G she surly did cracking dress too

Cracking lady too. Was a pleasure meeting cheeky and yourself. "

Thank you Kim. Loved meeting yourself n Kazz. Ye are 2 fabulous ladies. Are you sure you got your age right!! x

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Thank you Kim. Loved meeting yourself n Kazz. Ye are 2 fabulous ladies. Are you sure you got your age right!! x"

I know shocker

over a year ago

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G

Yes I did."

apoligies to thrills for wearing his hat all night

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Thank you Kim. Loved meeting yourself n Kazz. Ye are 2 fabulous ladies. Are you sure you got your age right!! xI know shocker "

Aw shucks..

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"cheekythrills did you wear the blue dress to M/G

Yes I did."

Awe the dress

over a year ago

Thank you Kim. Loved meeting yourself n Kazz. Ye are 2 fabulous ladies. Are you sure you got your age right!! xI know shocker

Aw shucks.. "

was great to meet you kim...finally

over a year ago

I got to meet so many people I have chatted to on the forums, the lovely _imwild, gorgeous Kaz, Mr John Mingo, the awesome hung Kong gooey and many others so glad to put faces to names

Post new Message to Thread