Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

cup of coffee

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

home,,despite the torrential rain

great night huge credit to the 2 ladies that put their heart and soul into it........was 1 of the best events ever great putting faces to names

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A bit d*unk. Would love someone to make me a cuppa!

over a year ago

"A bit d*unk. Would love someone to make me a cuppa!"

Did you ever get that cuppa?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

I made a coffee in the hotel yesterday morning but forgot to boil kettle yuck!!!!

over a year ago

"I made a coffee in the hotel yesterday morning but forgot to boil kettle yuck!!!!"

Lol I've done that before!!!

I got my tea made for me in bed yesterday morning, I'm a lucky gal

over a year ago

"I made a coffee in the hotel yesterday morning but forgot to boil kettle yuck!!!!

I got my tea made for me in bed yesterday morning, I'm a lucky gal "

you deserve it girl and much more lol!!!

over a year ago

"I made a coffee in the hotel yesterday morning but forgot to boil kettle yuck!!!!

I got my tea made for me in bed yesterday morning, I'm a lucky gal you deserve it girl and much more lol!!!"

lol thanks dutchy I may have had extras with my cuppa

over a year ago

I got my tea made for me in bed yesterday morning, I'm a lucky gal you deserve it girl and much more lol!!!

lol thanks dutchy I may have had extras with my cuppa "

I wonder who that was.......

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I made two women cups of tea at 5 am lucky me !!! lol

over a year ago

"I made two women cups of tea at 5 am lucky me !!! lol"

And i can guess who that was to haha....

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

"I made two women cups of tea at 5 am lucky me !!! lol

And i can guess who that was to haha...."

I dont think u will

over a year ago

lol a lotta guessing going on

over a year ago

I dont think u will"

I have eyes....

over a year ago

"lol a lotta guessing going on "

Im the bestie at guessing haha.....

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

I dont think u will

I have eyes.... "

oh do u now ? lol

over a year ago

I dont think u will

I have eyes....

oh do u now ? lol"

Well d*unken hazy ones......

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"lol a lotta guessing going on "
ha ha it's like bloody cludo who made the tea and coffee

over a year ago

"lol a lotta guessing going on

Im the bestie at guessing haha..... "

You're bloody Columbo

over a year ago

"lol a lotta guessing going on ha ha it's like bloody cludo who made the tea and coffee "

Ha ha ha well I'll give you a hint - I didn't make the tea! I lay in bed and it was handed to me

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

"lol a lotta guessing going on ha ha it's like bloody cludo who made the tea and coffee

Ha ha ha well I'll give you a hint - I didn't make the tea! I lay in bed and it was handed to me "

and quite rightly so a lotta guys expect the tea handed to them

over a year ago

"lol a lotta guessing going on ha ha it's like bloody cludo who made the tea and coffee

Ha ha ha well I'll give you a hint - I didn't make the tea! I lay in bed and it was handed to me and quite rightly so a lotta guys expect the tea handed to them "

Ha ha ha don't they just?? Time for the tables to turn

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I need coffee now! !

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Had a lovely cup of coffee this morning with a very nice person!!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I had to make my own coffee FFS

over a year ago

"I had to make my own coffee FFS "

Aaawwwwwwww poor Tash

over a year ago

i got woke up the way a woman should be woke up if only all men were like that id be one happy happy lady

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I had to make my own coffee FFS

Aaawwwwwwww poor Tash"

he made up for it u suppose I'll put a sticky note on his cock Friday nite wen he falls asleep sayin make coffee he might make me one then haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

i got woke up the way a woman should be woke up if only all men were like that id be one happy happy lady "

most men are spas haha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

i got woke up the way a woman should be woke up if only all men were like that id be one happy happy lady most men are spas haha "

aww poor dave lol. .. and he is such a cutie!

over a year ago

Aaawwwwwwww poor Tash he made up for it u suppose I'll put a sticky note on his cock Friday nite wen he falls asleep sayin make coffee he might make me one then haha "

Good call.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

i got woke up the way a woman should be woke up if only all men were like that id be one happy happy lady most men are spas haha

aww poor dave lol. .. and he is such a cutie! "

he's lucky he's good lookin I'd feel bad slappin him haha

over a year ago

I was coffee lady and mother hen lol....

over a year ago

i got woke up the way a woman should be woke up if only all men were like that id be one happy happy lady most men are spas haha

aww poor dave lol. .. and he is such a cutie! he's lucky he's good lookin I'd feel bad slappin him haha"

Dave is lovely....was asking me if i was ok....lol....missed my big silly husband....id say our two blokes will get on well on fri....not suprised having to put up with us two they must have loads in common.....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

aww poor dave lol. .. and he is such a cutie! he's lucky he's good lookin I'd feel bad slappin him haha

Dave is lovely....was asking me if i was ok....lol....missed my big silly husband....id say our two blokes will get on well on fri....not suprised having to put up with us two they must have loads in common..... "

ah he is most of the time haha he kept sayin to me the two of you's are so alike mad fuckers haha

over a year ago

aww poor dave lol. .. and he is such a cutie! he's lucky he's good lookin I'd feel bad slappin him haha

Dave is lovely....was asking me if i was ok....lol....missed my big silly husband....id say our two blokes will get on well on fri....not suprised having to put up with us two they must have loads in common..... ah he is most of the time haha he kept sayin to me the two of you's are so alike mad fuckers haha "

haha lol....did he flip i thought i was behaved....in saying that i think he's got a point....my head has a big bump where when i was drying my hair under the hand dryer i stood up.and cracked my head pmsl....omg i did near wet myself though about that mirror thing....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Dave is lovely....was asking me if i was ok....lol....missed my big silly husband....id say our two blokes will get on well on fri....not suprised having to put up with us two they must have loads in common..... ah he is most of the time haha he kept sayin to me the two of you's are so alike mad fuckers haha

haha lol....did he flip i thought i was behaved....in saying that i think he's got a point....my head has a big bump where when i was drying my hair under the hand dryer i stood up.and cracked my head pmsl....omg i did near wet myself though about that mirror thing.... "

haha that's wen he said it to me wen he seen us laughin so much I was nearly Lyin on the floor from laughin the others that wer at the table wer just lookin at us like we had ten heads it made me laugh more haha

over a year ago

Dave is lovely....was asking me if i was ok....lol....missed my big silly husband....id say our two blokes will get on well on fri....not suprised having to put up with us two they must have loads in common..... ah he is most of the time haha he kept sayin to me the two of you's are so alike mad fuckers haha

haha lol....did he flip i thought i was behaved....in saying that i think he's got a point....my head has a big bump where when i was drying my hair under the hand dryer i stood up.and cracked my head pmsl....omg i did near wet myself though about that mirror thing.... haha that's wen he said it to me wen he seen us laughin so much I was nearly Lyin on the floor from laughin the others that wer at the table wer just lookin at us like we had ten heads it made me laugh more haha"

Tell him i said we are going to be worse on friday lmao....mr p.is just used to me being mad in the head anyway....now double that and it will be funny!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/14 18:22:04]

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

haha lol....did he flip i thought i was behaved....in saying that i think he's got a point....my head has a big bump where when i was drying my hair under the hand dryer i stood up.and cracked my head pmsl....omg i did near wet myself though about that mirror thing.... haha that's wen he said it to me wen he seen us laughin so much I was nearly Lyin on the floor from laughin the others that wer at the table wer just lookin at us like we had ten heads it made me laugh more haha

Tell him i said we are going to be worse on friday lmao....mr p.is just used to me being mad in the head anyway....now double that and it will be funny!! "

haha I can just picture him and Dave Rollin there eyes at us here they go again haha

Post new Message to Thread