Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

crippling insecurities?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At a recent night out I got talking to a girl in the beer garden and within minutes we knew we were going back to hers for a good time, the flirtatious chatter turning to downright filth :P

so with high expectations we get back to hers, making out heavy, yet when the clothes leave she instantly retreats into herself and I'm basically told 'ride me but don't look' which of course stumps the mood..

This ever been a problem for anyone else?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep i was with a girl who just wasnt into sex atall went out for five months in the end she finished the relationship totally insecure .destroyed my confidence for a while but managed to get it back thank thank god it does happen.

over a year ago

ye met a couple like that over the year all talk but not into the actual sex, and a lot of nutters in drogheda anyway I know

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Being shy or self conscience is hardly being a nutter,perfectly normal

have been with shy women before and like to think they relaxed with me

personally i wouldnt b with them unless i found them attractive in the first place and let them know this

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Being shy or self conscience is hardly being a nutter,perfectly normal

personally i wouldnt b with them unless i found them attractive in the first place and let them know this

"

over a year ago

I got insecurities and I'm nutty.... I just go through with then curl up in the corner and cry to myself

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"I got insecurities and I'm nutty.... I just go through with then curl up in the corner and cry to myself "

nothin like a bit of post coital tears to get me back in the mood

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Doesn't everyone feel insecure about something? (Not necessarily sexual.)I certainly do and I have no intention of telling the whole of Fab!

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Great name for a band though...

over a year ago

Ive lots of insecurities but i soldier on and rock what i got...

over a year ago

"Ive lots of insecurities but i soldier on and rock what i got... "
. Nothing else for it!

over a year ago

"Ive lots of insecurities but i soldier on and rock what i got... "

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"

Couldn't agree more. If the company is easy to be with and make me feel comfortable then my naughty side appears

over a year ago

"Great name for a band though... "

I always wanted to name a band anal conundrum

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"At a recent night out I got talking to a girl in the beer garden and within minutes we knew we were going back to hers for a good time, the flirtatious chatter turning to downright filth :P

so with high expectations we get back to hers, making out heavy, yet when the clothes leave she instantly retreats into herself and I'm basically told 'ride me but don't look' which of course stumps the mood..

This ever been a problem for anyone else? "

'Ride me but don't look'? Was she trying to keep her cock hidden?

over a year ago

"

Glad to see there are still some gentlemen out there

By *ick and sexyCouple
over a year ago

any

"Doesn't everyone feel insecure about something? (Not necessarily sexual.)I certainly do and I have no intention of telling the whole of Fab!"

over a year ago

Wether we like it or not, sex is just about the most intimate act possible between two human beings. If you break that down, it can be seen as into me see, talking is one thing, we can be defended or guarded as it's abstract, looking at someone during sex is difficult to varying degrees for most people. She probably fell on the far end of that spectrum than you. It's not even about shyness, it's about a feeling of self worth and having it exposed.

I'm not shy sexually, but have only ever looked at one person all the way through to orgasm, it was an amazingly intense experience but also made me feel very vulnerable and exposed.

over a year ago

You can hardly tell what someone is like after a one night stand.

I was with a girl for the first time, she was reserved, self conscious, there was big silences when we got down to the act of doing it. This was despite being a lively talkative kind of naughty girl before.

The second time I was with her, We were fully clothed, I went into the toilet, when I came out she had stripped down to her bra and panties and pounced on my back as I came out of the toilet.

Some people are insecure, some will stay insecure, some are turned on by talking about things not doing them, all in all you will never know a person from a one night stand.

over a year ago

"

By *idpunkMan
over a year ago

carrickfergus

Some folks just take longer to show there true feelings,you just got to rock with it.

Post new Message to Thread