Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Who's near Connelly station?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Any sexy women live near Connelly station? Got a few hours a few days next week down there.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Any sexy women live near Connelly station? Got a few hours a few days next week down there. "
spell connelly right ( connolly)

over a year ago

How do you know it's spelt wrong???

over a year ago

"How do you know it's spelt wrong???"

Probably because it's a place in Dublin

over a year ago

Could be just a typo ???

over a year ago

Well is something that i like to spell right and if it is a typeo i dont no how they did it because e and o are on different side with a key board and old school mumber text

over a year ago

"Well is something that i like to spell right and if it is a typeo i dont no how they did it because e and o are on different side with a key board and old school mumber text "
and yes number is wrong but that because the letter are beside each other on a key board

over a year ago

"Could be just a typo ??? "

Nah it's not an uncommon mistake, because of the different ways the name is spelt, you'll see it quite often, think the Scots version is e and Irish is o! More likely than a typo I'd imagine

over a year ago

"Could be just a typo ???

Nah it's not an uncommon mistake, because of the different ways the name is spelt, you'll see it quite often, think the Scots version is e and Irish is o! More likely than a typo I'd imagine "

Isn't there better things to be worrying about than getting you e's and o's right

over a year ago

"Any sexy women live near Connelly station? Got a few hours a few days next week down there. spell connelly right ( connolly) "

Does it matter how it's spelt since it is just the end of the line?

over a year ago

I got 3m ins if that help

over a year ago

"

Isn't there better things to be worrying about than getting you e's and o's right "

Not if your a raver no!

over a year ago

"Well is something that i like to spell right and if it is a typeo i dont no how they did it because e and o are on different side with a key board and old school mumber text "

"Don't know"

Just because you like to spell right

over a year ago

The spell brigade in action as always thwy seem too forget some people struggle with spellings still have something too cry about its a swing site not a class room!!

over a year ago

"The spell brigade in action as always thwy seem too forget some people struggle with spellings still have something too cry about its a swing site not a class room!!"

I know it's shocking

over a year ago

"The spell brigade in action as always thwy seem too forget some people struggle with spellings still have something too cry about its a swing site not a class room!!

I know it's shocking "

they would want to be a shamed of themselfs tbh i know our spellings are crap and our grammer thats cause we have a dyslexia sometimes though spelling they like in my last comment it came up as thwy thats cause im on me fone hit the wrong letter lol

Post new Message to Thread