Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

M&G 9th Aug

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys i avnt had much time of late to get online and im headn to the M&G sat night altho i kno a few going it would b really nice to touch base with few people on here that i could then b a little fimilier with when I get there, v genuine friendly STRAIGHT guy lol, happy to here from men women and couples , dnt expect much response but sure thought id put it out there:o)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi guys i avnt had much time of late to get online and im headn to the M&G sat night altho i kno a few going it would b really nice to touch base with few people on here that i could then b a little fimilier with when I get there, v genuine friendly STRAIGHT guy lol, happy to here from men women and couples , dnt expect much response but sure thought id put it out there:o)"

There's a m&g in Dublin?? This weekend?? Never heard about it! I must be living under a rock!

over a year ago

"Hi guys i avnt had much time of late to get online and im headn to the M&G sat night altho i kno a few going it would b really nice to touch base with few people on here that i could then b a little fimilier with when I get there, v genuine friendly STRAIGHT guy lol, happy to here from men women and couples , dnt expect much response but sure thought id put it out there:o)

There's a m&g in Dublin?? This weekend?? Never heard about it! I must be living under a rock! "

likewise i haven heard of it either

over a year ago

" I must be living under a rock! "
Better than in a closet...

over a year ago

" I must be living under a rock! Better than in a closet... "

With all my shoes and handbags I make Imelda Marcos look tame!! Not even a contortionist is fitting in my wardrobe!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do alot of posts go off the point so fast

over a year ago

" I must be living under a rock! Better than in a closet...

With all my shoes and handbags I make Imelda Marcos look tame!! Not even a contortionist is fitting in my wardrobe!! "

over a year ago

"why do alot of posts go off the point so fast"

it does happen a lot in here, better it is to just get used to and enjoy it, believe me

over a year ago

Because if you'd read the threads (about 10 now) on the Dublin m&g that are already up then you'd see that another thread is just ridiculous. Imo I'm sorry to divert your thread but maybe introducing yourself on some of the other threads might help?

over a year ago

oh you will get use to that very shortly

Post new Message to Thread