Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

What interests a girl?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On here I speak to a lot of the same girls ive known for few years on this scene- I rarely venture elsewhere unless pictures catch my eye.

What does ladies on here look for in a guy? Genuine question.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not being a prick helps

over a year ago

"Not being a prick helps "

Hahah I hope that's not about me. That's a bit harsh.

over a year ago

"Not being a prick helps "

over a year ago

a functioning brain helps .

over a year ago

someone who seems like they would be good fun and doesn't take themselves too seriously is always attractive to me.

over a year ago

oh and the ability to converse in sentences of more than 3 words.

over a year ago

"oh and the ability to converse in sentences of more than 3 words."

how r u?

Ne plnzs bbz?

over a year ago

Does guys actually send them messages haha no wonder there plying trade on here ha socialite warriors

over a year ago

Intelligence is definitely attractive.

over a year ago

Able to converse nice smile nice eyes nice teeth and if that's all good a nice kisser

over a year ago

I have received 'how r u' more times than I care to remember. Needless to say I dont bother replying.

over a year ago

"Intelligence is definitely attractive."

I consider myself a sapiosexual so yes intelligence is highly attractive ....

over a year ago

"Able to converse nice smile nice eyes nice teeth and if that's all good a nice kisser "

Oh and a profile that's not full of cock pics

over a year ago

Good I've a degree in finance and investment and consider myself intelligent

over a year ago

"Good I've a degree in finance and investment and consider myself intelligent "

To be fair it doesn't make a difference what degree one has .. I have a barrister working in my office part time while they make a name for themselves and to be honest she is the prime example of someone who only knows what see read out of her college books other than that she is thick as shit ..... So intelligence is measured not only by what degree one holds

over a year ago

Well you don't get a degree by not having some form of a brain. I studied for 4 years in MIT in the US in finance and trading and came home and studied in Trinity under investment. It would not of been possible being thick as shit in all fairness.

over a year ago

"Good I've a degree in finance and investment and consider myself intelligent

To be fair it doesn't make a difference what degree one has .. I have a barrister working in my office part time while they make a name for themselves and to be honest she is the prime example of someone who only knows what see read out of her college books other than that she is thick as shit ..... So intelligence is measured not only by what degree one holds "

totally agree there, degrees don't mean much when you are getting down to business, emotional and social intelligence are much more important.

over a year ago

blah blah look at me and my qualifications .......... such a turn off !

over a year ago

"Well you don't get a degree by not having some form of a brain. I studied for 4 years in MIT in the US in finance and trading and came home and studied in Trinity under investment. It would not of been possible being thick as shit in all fairness."

You would think but maybe it's just she has no interest in operating a computer or in the job in general..... I personally have a degree and in the middle of a finance degree so I'm a little envious of your MIT degree fair play

over a year ago

"Well you don't get a degree by not having some form of a brain. I studied for 4 years in MIT in the US in finance and trading and came home and studied in Trinity under investment. It would not of been possible being thick as shit in all fairness.

You would think but maybe it's just she has no interest in operating a computer or in the job in general..... I personally have a degree and in the middle of a finance degree so I'm a little envious of your MIT degree fair play "

Best of luck with the Degree its so worthwhile and enjoyable outside the stress ha. Are you doing it in UNI or long distance learning from home.

over a year ago

"blah blah look at me and my qualifications .......... such a turn off ! "

Lucky I ain't trying to turn you on then.

over a year ago

"Well you don't get a degree by not having some form of a brain. I studied for 4 years in MIT in the US in finance and trading and came home and studied in Trinity under investment. It would not of been possible being thick as shit in all fairness.

You would think but maybe it's just she has no interest in operating a computer or in the job in general..... I personally have a degree and in the middle of a finance degree so I'm a little envious of your MIT degree fair play

Best of luck with the Degree its so worthwhile and enjoyable outside the stress ha. Are you doing it in UNI or long distance learning from home."

Uni full time day ,work full time night... Very hard work but worth it for my personal achievement

over a year ago

Best of luck with the Degree its so worthwhile and enjoyable outside the stress ha. Are you doing it in UNI or long distance learning from home.

Uni full time day ,work full time night... Very hard work but worth it for my personal achievement "

definitely the satisfaction that you receive when you can look back and realise what you have achieved and its a little more important the fact your doing it while holding a job. Maíth thú a Cara

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Personally I like a guy that is intelligent but able to have a bit of fun. I love a sexy dirty smile that just makes you think very naughty thoughts.

It's all about the chemistry and personality but if you have that and you're tall buff and handsome. . Happy days!

over a year ago

A sense of humour is a big attraction for

Me

over a year ago

"a functioning brain helps . "

You mean other that the little brain down below