Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

hhhhmmmmmmm..!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After a recent conversation with someone from here i thought i would put this question to the public.

Do you think its appropriate for a married (cheating) person to attend meet & greets, swing parties that type of thing or should it be kept to singles and married couples???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they dont mind getting caught they can do as they please....

over a year ago

Don't think it's anyone's else business other than the "married" person.

Judge not until you walk in my footsteps.

over a year ago

Some folk feel it should be kept to singles.its not a dating website so i dont think it should matter...but then again i am said married person so i would say that

over a year ago

"If they dont mind getting caught they can do as they please.... "

over a year ago

I can see there is a lot of tolerance for cheating people on this site. In my life, I have seen too many good people being seriously hurt by cheating spouses (mostly cheating men), therefore I do not applaud such behaviour at all. Sex is an important part of our life and if people cannot be honest with spouses about their needs than I would think it is not good. I know, it's not my business how people live their life, however I think that cheating does sit well with swinging. These are two separate things. One of the reasons why I am still single is that I am liberal sexually (I believe in emotional exclusivity, but not in physical exclusivity) and I am still looking for a nice girl that will see life in a similar way. I wouldn't like to be in a possition, where we tick most of the boxes for each other, except the sex. A bit too naive I am maybe, but I prefer to be honest with myself and people around me and not to cheat on someone that I will be in love with.

However, I do not think cheating people should be excluded from M&G. It would be simply impossible to be sure who is and who is not attached and cheating. Could lead to completely excluding the singles as well, which wouldn't be good.

over a year ago

"After a recent conversation with someone from here i thought i would put this question to the public.

Do you think its appropriate for a married (cheating) person to attend meet & greets, swing parties that type of thing or should it be kept to singles and married couples???

"

To us it doesn't matter married or single...its nobody's business

But I KNOW loads of single women who get seriously offended by it...

Makes me think they are looking for way more than sex...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Firstly why prevent married people (playing away) from attending these gatherings no one but the married person knows their suitation. Some have an equally open relationship as some cpls on here others have their reasons which is no ones business but their own unless they want to talk about it. There is plenty of room on ur profile to state U don't want to meet attached/married that's ur preference as its theirs to be on here or attending a M&G.

By *murphMan
over a year ago

drogheda

hi

I am divorsed and dont want a relationship just adult fun there is no comitment so does it matter if the person is married or not it is just adult fun not a dateing event i have met people on here who their partner knows what they do but are just not interested in this side of their life

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Firstly why prevent married people (playing away) from attending these gatherings no one but the married person knows their suitation. Some have an equally open relationship as some cpls on here others have their reasons which is no ones business but their own unless they want to talk about it. There is plenty of room on ur profile to state U don't want to meet attached/married that's ur preference as its theirs to be on here or attending a M&G. "

Yep. . Well put

over a year ago

"Firstly why prevent married people (playing away) from attending these gatherings no one but the married person knows their suitation. Some have an equally open relationship as some cpls on here others have their reasons which is no ones business but their own unless they want to talk about it. There is plenty of room on ur profile to state U don't want to meet attached/married that's ur preference as its theirs to be on here or attending a M&G.

Yep. . Well put

"

Cj always puts it in the right spot

over a year ago

"Firstly why prevent married people (playing away) from attending these gatherings no one but the married person knows their suitation. Some have an equally open relationship as some cpls on here others have their reasons which is no ones business but their own unless they want to talk about it. There is plenty of room on ur profile to state U don't want to meet attached/married that's ur preference as its theirs to be on here or attending a M&G.

Yep. . Well put

Cj always puts it in the right spot "

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

Cj always puts it in the right spot "

always..x

By *ittsandtatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

Swinging is about sex and liberation. It's all about having fun. It attracts so many people.

I wouldn't like to do it behind someone's back. Or have Mr Tats do it behind mine. But we are so open and honest we just went into it together naturally.

You don't know people's situations. Or their marriages. So you shouldn't judge.

It's not a site to find love or relationships. It's about like minded people having fun. So why prevent anyone from going to anything. And why get offended? It's their life. Not ours.

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

always..x"

Personally I think Cj expanded on my short version lol

So a woman was right first lol

By *andytownMan
over a year ago

Gods Own Country

"After a recent conversation with someone from here i thought i would put this question to the public.

"

It shouldn't be for others to judge , they should keep their noses out of it !!

And their cackks

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

j always puts it in the right spot

always..x

rsonally I think Cj expanded on my short version lol

So a woman was right first lol "

oh naturally mel...

over a year ago

i wouldnt meet someone if their partner wasnt away they were doing it, i just dont think its fair.

But its up to them what they wish to do

over a year ago

Each to their own. Swinging is about mutual fun. Not judging others.

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

always..x

over a year ago

To us it doesn't matter married or single...its nobody's business

But I KNOW loads of single women who get seriously offended by it...

Makes me think they are looking for way more than sex... "

so are you saying if a single woman on here will not meet a married guy playing away it is because she is looking for a husband herself ???

over a year ago

Dont agree with it but then again its not our business but we dont meet married and attched people at all but thats us where not gonna be piggy in the middle of a dispute not worth it so we dont meet them but a partys noting at all to do with us so im guessing yeh theres no issues with it

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/08/14 23:21:15]

over a year ago

"Dont agree with it but then again its not our business but we dont meet married and attched people at all but thats us where not gonna be piggy in the middle of a dispute not worth it so we dont meet them but a partys noting at all to do with us so im guessing yeh theres no issues with it"

And truck drivers passing through your town (late at night) don't have wives at home? You just never know and all you can do is take what they tell you at face value. Fab is a web of fabrication.

over a year ago

"Dont agree with it but then again its not our business but we dont meet married and attched people at all but thats us where not gonna be piggy in the middle of a dispute not worth it so we dont meet them but a partys noting at all to do with us so im guessing yeh theres no issues with it

And truck drivers passing through your town (late at night) don't have wives at home? You just never know and all you can do is take what they tell you at face value. Fab is a web of fabrication. "

well if it says single on there profile and we click we will meet i cant judge every single male here that there married or attached im talking about the ones here who right too us on a daily basis saying that there these same guys that have it wrote up in there profile playing away from home its a 100% straight no i can hardly do that with every single blok here who maybe telling porkys or not its trust well as for the trucker hope hes single cause if not he will have some explaining to do regarding mails and texts on his phone on a daily basis

over a year ago

"Dont agree with it but then again its not our business but we dont meet married and attched people at all but thats us where not gonna be piggy in the middle of a dispute not worth it so we dont meet them but a partys noting at all to do with us so im guessing yeh theres no issues with it

And truck drivers passing through your town (late at night) don't have wives at home? You just never know and all you can do is take what they tell you at face value. Fab is a web of fabrication. well if it says single on there profile and we click we will meet i cant judge every single male here that there married or attached im talking about the ones here who right too us on a daily basis saying that there these same guys that have it wrote up in there profile playing away from home its a 100% straight no i can hardly do that with every single blok here who maybe telling porkys or not its trust well as for the trucker hope hes single cause if not he will have some explaining to do regarding mails and texts on his phone on a daily basis "

Anyone can write anything they wish on their profile here. Some choose to be open others conceal it. So if they're open and honest you'll avoid but if they lie and hide it then it's ok? That's your choice but at times you may have been lied to without knowing. Just an observation I'm not criticising. Btw how's your hubby recovering?

over a year ago

Ah know what ur saying but sure if the lie its not on our part if it di happen to fall at our front door we will have proof he said he was single of course theres guys on here who are lieing trying too get meets and some women at that aswel but what can we do only cover our backs ah hes going ok not great hes still has not eaten anything for me so we have a check up 2moro so just waiting on that now thwn il know where we stand only too him this would happen ta lol

over a year ago

its none of my business and up to each to do what they feel right...like to think if I was married I wouldn't cheat but everyone different...we should jus mind our own business...our private lives are private

By *damsamMan
over a year ago

South

And truck drivers passing through your town (late at night) don't have wives at home? You just never know and all you can do is take what they tell you at face value. Fab is a web of fabrication. well if it says single on there profile and we click we will meet i cant judge every single male here that there married or attached im talking about the ones here who right too us on a daily basis saying that there these same guys that have it wrote up in there profile playing away from home its a 100% straight no i can hardly do that with every single blok here who maybe telling porkys or not its trust well as for the trucker hope hes single cause if not he will have some explaining to do regarding mails and texts on his phone on a daily basis

Anyone can write anything they wish on their profile here. Some choose to be open others conceal it. So if they're open and honest you'll avoid but if they lie and hide it then it's ok? That's your choice but at times you may have been lied to without knowing. Just an observation I'm not criticising. Btw how's your hubby recovering? "

Who was that aimed at? Seems like the poster deleted account, so must have been on here to just act the jerk!

over a year ago

@_damsam us by the looks of it lol but na she was a lovely lady and we got on well sorry too hear that shes left though i wish her well

over a year ago

"

Everyone needs to decide for themselves. It would not be my cup of tea..but as said before

over a year ago

It makes me laugh who are we to judge im not married nor in a relationship but everyone should be welcome to meets thats what what makes the swinging world exciting.

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Yep. . Well put

always..x

I am claiming great minds think alike ,i think U will find if U go back over related threads i have voiced this opinion on more than one occasion so i contend it was a man that was right first Sur where would ye wimem be without us

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

always..x

I am claiming great minds think alike ,i think U will find if U go back over related threads i have voiced this opinion on more than one occasion so i contend it was a man that was right first Sur where would ye wimem be without us "

Lol as a busy woman i don't have time looking in the past at similar threads nor did I have the time to write your long version lol lol

Our mature minds are very alike lol

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Yep. . Well put

always..x

I am claiming great minds think alike ,i think U will find if U go back over related threads i have voiced this opinion on more than one occasion so i contend it was a man that was right first Sur where would ye wimem be without us

Lol as a busy woman i don't have time looking in the past at similar threads nor did I have the time to write your long version lol lol

Our mature minds are very alike lol "

Mmmm a meeting of minds we shall have to trash this out

over a year ago

Yep. . Well put

always..x

Our mature minds are very alike lol

Mmmm a meeting of minds we shall have to trash this out "

Pray tell, in what form??

Post new Message to Thread