Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

honesty

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

went for a walk some women coming the other way seen something behind her was about €60 on the grond so i called her over told her she dropped money the more i think about it don't think it was her money a fuck it that's my good deed do for the year lol

what would you have done be honest

or taken the money

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In my book...honest is always the best policy. Well done on yours

over a year ago

"In my book...honest is always the best policy. Well done on yours "

aw thanks she looked like she needed the money more then me

over a year ago

I'd always give it back, I found €50 last Xmas in grafton street, it was too busy to see who dropped it so I popped it in the first charity bucket I saw.

Fair play to you

over a year ago

"I'd always give it back, I found €50 last Xmas in grafton street, it was too busy to see who dropped it so I popped it in the first charity bucket I saw.

Fair play to you "

over a year ago

"I'd always give it back, I found €50 last Xmas in grafton street, it was too busy to see who dropped it so I popped it in the first charity bucket I saw.

Fair play to you "

over a year ago

"went for a walk some women coming the other way seen something behind her was about €60 on the grond so i called her over told her she dropped money the more i think about it don't think it was her money a fuck it that's my good deed do for the year lol

what would you have done be honest

or taken the money "

Good call, honesty is best

over a year ago

Well done you. Honesty is always the best policy in my eyes.

I found a man's wallet when i sat down on a seat at a bar. Keeping.it would have been the easy part but i wasn't in the slightest tempted.

It was obviously a well off person as it was bulging with £20 notes as they were popping out the top.

I handed it in and the bar staff.opened it and told me they recognised the name.on the credit cards.

Keeping it was never an option to me but.i hope its owner dropped a few quid in a charity box as a thankyou for getting his cash n cards back untouched but God only knows eh? His conscience not mine though!!

over a year ago

"Well done you. Honesty is always the best policy in my eyes.

I found a man's wallet when i sat down on a seat at a bar. Keeping.it would have been the easy part but i wasn't in the slightest tempted.

It was obviously a well off person as it was bulging with £20 notes as they were popping out the top.

I handed it in and the bar staff.opened it and told me they recognised the name.on the credit cards.

Keeping it was never an option to me but.i hope its owner dropped a few quid in a charity box as a thankyou for getting his cash n cards back untouched but God only knows eh? His conscience not mine though!!"

Aw that's lovely, fair play

over a year ago

I have lost my purse (same one) 4 times now and each time it has been found and returned! Thanks to very generous people never much cash in it and now I'm afraid to get a new purse cause this one is a boomerang!!!

over a year ago

"I have lost my purse (same one) 4 times now and each time it has been found and returned! Thanks to very generous people never much cash in it and now I'm afraid to get a new purse cause this one is a boomerang!!! "

you got yourself a lucky purse there don't change it

over a year ago

"Well done you. Honesty is always the best policy in my eyes.

Keeping it was never an option to me but.i hope its owner dropped a few quid in a charity box as a thankyou for getting his cash n cards back untouched but God only knows eh? His conscience not mine though!!"

over a year ago

I lost my purse once and got it back thanks to honest person! I have found other people's purses and tracked down the owner as I believe what goes around comes around and luckily my kids have done the same.

over a year ago

Always give it back. I couldn't sleep if I kept it. Good karma etc

over a year ago

"I lost my purse once and got it back thanks to honest person! I have found other people's purses and tracked down the owner as I believe what goes around comes around and luckily my kids have done the same. "

Keep going I bet mine will be the next purse you find!

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

i lost my iPhone in a park one day and didn't even know it was gone untill a young lad handed it back to me , I was impressed with his honesty so I gave him my last tenner as a thank you , it's nice to see that kind of honesty in the youth of today

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"i lost my iPhone in a park one day and didn't even know it was gone untill a young lad handed it back to me , I was impressed with his honesty so I gave him my last tenner as a thank you , it's nice to see that kind of honesty in the youth of today "

...or at least that was the explanation you gave the judge when asked why you gave a tenner to a young lad in a park!

over a year ago

Was at the chinese at abbey centre and fella servin said to me u forgot ur wallet. Wasnt mine so sisnt accept it

2 days later at bellevue found a phone and handed that in too

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

get your mind out of the gutter mc carty ya dirty fecker

Post new Message to Thread