Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dublin Saturday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its been a long time since i was down for anything other than a game in croke park so for those of you who know the area, where is good for a bite of lunch etc?

Looking forward to meeting everyone later on of course.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sorry not an answer to your question but related to Saturday Dublin. What's the dresscode for the M&G? Dressed up, dressed down, sexy, not too sexy...

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Sorry not an answer to your question but related to Saturday Dublin. What's the dresscode for the M&G? Dressed up, dressed down, sexy, not too sexy...

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh!"

I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght

over a year ago

"Sorry not an answer to your question but related to Saturday Dublin. What's the dresscode for the M&G? Dressed up, dressed down, sexy, not too sexy...

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh! I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght "

very decent!!! Thanks!

over a year ago

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh! I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght very decent!!! Thanks!"

Wearing a dress to the knee myself also

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh! I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght very decent!!! Thanks!"

ye makes a change for me haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh! I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght very decent!!! Thanks!

Wearing a dress to the knee myself also "

can't wait to catch up again

over a year ago

I'm going in my profile pic outfit

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I'm going in my profile pic outfit "
please do haha

over a year ago

A good dress code would be to go as you appear on your profile pic!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"A good dress code would be to go as you appear on your profile pic! "
don't think I'd fancy walkin around town in my knickers haha

over a year ago

"A good dress code would be to go as you appear on your profile pic! don't think I'd fancy walkin around town in my knickers haha "

Nor me with my Moobs out!!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"A good dress code would be to go as you appear on your profile pic! don't think I'd fancy walkin around town in my knickers haha

Nor me with my Moobs out!! "

u don't hav moobs haha

By *heButterflyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Wicklow

If I was to go in my profile photo, I'd be in Christmas underwear....in August.... :

Miss L

over a year ago

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh!"

I have an outfit in mind

over a year ago

Christ if it was me who had to wear my profile pic outfit how wud I cope??

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"If I was to go in my profile photo, I'd be in Christmas underwear....in August.... :

Miss L "

don't think anyone would notice haha

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Not only would i get arrested for indecent exposure .. How would I hold my drink in those boxing gloves! !!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"A good dress code would be to go as you appear on your profile pic!

Not only would i get arrested for indecent exposure .. How would I hold my drink in those boxing gloves! !! "

don't worry I'd get u a straw haha

over a year ago

Not only would i get arrested for indecent exposure .. How would I hold my drink in those boxing gloves! !! "

Ur toes of course

over a year ago

I've nothing to wear lol......sigh! I'm just wearing a dress Hun just over knee lenght very decent!!! Thanks!

wearing a jumpsuit

over a year ago

I've a 'straw' you could use!!

(Gulp, ok it's a BIG straw!! )

over a year ago

Not only would i get arrested for indecent exposure .. How would I hold my drink in those boxing gloves! !!

(Gulp, ok it's a BIG straw!! )"

can that be shared fooey

over a year ago

Palookaville

can that be shared fooey "

is it bendy

over a year ago

i cant get as in my profile pic, as the accessory isnt going

over a year ago

Il be around dub from 3ish!

over a year ago

Oh god I don't fancy going around in a French maids outfit all night!!! God knows what folks will be asking me to clean?? I can hear it now "yes lolli, I'll have a spit and polish please" ewwww!!!!

over a year ago

"Il be around dub from 3ish! "

prob around same or so depending on bus/train/car times as method of travel is under discussion

over a year ago

I'd love to go in my orange bikini!!! At least I'd know WHAT to wear!!!!! I just cant decide!!!! And nothing seems right!!! Aaaarggggggh!

over a year ago

"Its been a long time since i was down for anything other than a game in croke park so for those of you who know the area, where is good for a bite of lunch etc?

Looking forward to meeting everyone later on of course."

Sorry about your lunch!! Sincerely didnt mean to hack the your thread!! People please help him out!! I dont know Dublin so can't help you......but I'd love having lunch lol!!!!

over a year ago

"Its been a long time since i was down for anything other than a game in croke park so for those of you who know the area, where is good for a bite of lunch etc?

Looking forward to meeting everyone later on of course. Sorry about your lunch!! Sincerely didnt mean to hack the your thread!! People please help him out!! I dont know Dublin so can't help you......but I'd love having lunch lol!!!!"

dont worry i like how this went haha

over a year ago

Looking forward to meeting everyone later on of course. Sorry about your lunch!! Sincerely didnt mean to hack the your thread!! People please help him out!! I dont know Dublin so can't help you......but I'd love having lunch lol!!!!

dont worry i like how this went haha"

Cool!

over a year ago

"Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel "
have to say Aussie BBQ is the best food around

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel have to say Aussie BBQ is the best food around "
I love it food Is gorgeous

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I'd love to go in my orange bikini!!! At least I'd know WHAT to wear!!!!! I just cant decide!!!! And nothing seems right!!! Aaaarggggggh!"

having the same problem! at this rate it will be what I wore to Newry as at least it's comfortable and I don't have to worry about bending over. . Unlike leather dress l

over a year ago

i modelled my shirts on cam last nite and let Katie pick which one i should wear

over a year ago

can that be shared fooey

is it bendy

"

Definitely hard and good under pressure

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 05/08/14 20:35:54]

over a year ago

"Oh god I don't fancy going around in a French maids outfit all night!!! God knows what folks will be asking me to clean?? I can hear it now "yes lolli, I'll have a spit and polish please" ewwww!!!! "

Aww pity Lolli ...as you know I'm a huge fan of your fab french maids outfit

over a year ago

"Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel have to say Aussie BBQ is the best food around I love it food Is gorgeous "

I can't live without food

over a year ago

I'll probably end up wearing my old reliable LBD (little blue dress) yet again. These occasions are the only time I get to wear it so why not

over a year ago

"I'm going in my profile pic outfit please do haha"

will do

over a year ago

i've been trying to float a profile pic m&g idea for a while now to no avail

over a year ago

"Oh god I don't fancy going around in a French maids outfit all night!!! God knows what folks will be asking me to clean?? I can hear it now "yes lolli, I'll have a spit and polish please" ewwww!!!! "

errrmm Lolli, bring your feather duster

over a year ago

Yep I picked citizens shirt!

I have a dress picked out!

Can't wait now, hair and tan booked

over a year ago

"Oh god I don't fancy going around in a French maids outfit all night!!! God knows what folks will be asking me to clean?? I can hear it now "yes lolli, I'll have a spit and polish please" ewwww!!!!

Aww pity Lolli ...as you know I'm a huge fan of your fab french maids outfit "

There's always jack and Nora's Halloween party

over a year ago

"Yep I picked citizens shirt!

Can't wait now, hair and tan booked "

Wuhoo!!! I haven't booked a tan yet, I'm not sure if I'll bother but I have my hair and make up booked in for the day

over a year ago

"Oh god I don't fancy going around in a French maids outfit all night!!! God knows what folks will be asking me to clean?? I can hear it now "yes lolli, I'll have a spit and polish please" ewwww!!!!

errrmm Lolli, bring your feather duster "

Hmmm I'll try squeeze it in my bag

over a year ago

errrmm Lolli, bring your feather duster "

Hmmm I'll try squeeze it in my bag

over a year ago

Wuhoo!!! I haven't booked a tan yet, I'm not sure if I'll bother but I have my hair and make up booked in for the day "

See I'm wearing a white dress so I don't wanna look like a ghost with my overly irish skin lol

over a year ago

Wuhoo!!! I haven't booked a tan yet, I'm not sure if I'll bother but I have my hair and make up booked in for the day

See I'm wearing a white dress so I don't wanna look like a ghost with my overly irish skin lol "

Ah yes. The curse of the Irish, awful grey white skin. Swit swoo with the white dress!! I had a white one picked out but opted for a purple one instead and a black play suit for the north down one next wk

over a year ago

There's always jack and Nora's Halloween party "

now you're talking

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

now you're talking "

I'll be able to get the bo peep one I showed ya haha

over a year ago

now you're talking "

You travelling all the way down for it Lotta??

over a year ago

See I'm wearing a white dress so I don't wanna look like a ghost with my overly irish skin lol

Ah yes. The curse of the Irish, awful grey white skin. Swit swoo with the white dress!! I had a white one picked out but opted for a purple one instead and a black play suit for the north down one next wk "

Beyond excited lolli!! And I'm finishing up work on Thursday so celebrations all round!!

over a year ago

Ah yes. The curse of the Irish, awful grey white skin. Swit swoo with the white dress!! I had a white one picked out but opted for a purple one instead and a black play suit for the north down one next wk

Beyond excited lolli!! And I'm finishing up work on Thursday so celebrations all round!! "

I'm working sat till 3!!!! I am taking the sat after off and can't take two in a row, so I hope I'm not asleep on the bar come midnight

over a year ago

"

I'm working sat till 3!!!! I am taking the sat after off and can't take two in a row, so I hope I'm not asleep on the bar come midnight "

Doubt you'll be asleep Lolli...but if you drink everyone elses shots you'll probably be passed out tho!!

over a year ago

Beyond excited lolli!! And I'm finishing up work on Thursday so celebrations all round!!

I'm working sat till 3!!!! I am taking the sat after off and can't take two in a row, so I hope I'm not asleep on the bar come midnight "

Few jäger bombs to keep ya awake!!

over a year ago

lolli if you fall asleep with shoes on anything anyone does to you is perfectly legal, well known fact that

over a year ago

"lolli if you fall asleep with shoes on anything anyone does to you is perfectly legal, well known fact that "

Ha ha ha ha that's a good fact, good to know!!!!!

Yes Katie, afew jäger bombs and I'll be right as rain

Cheeky if you see me looking sleepy just whip me out on the dance floor!!

over a year ago

Well get you pair all civilised lol....well mine is short as usual....but im wearing tights so nothing is on display.....

over a year ago

now you're talking I'll be able to get the bo peep one I showed ya haha "

Please do, that'd be deadly

over a year ago

now you're talking

You travelling all the way down for it Lotta??"

Indeed I am

over a year ago

now you're talking I'll be able to get the bo peep one I showed ya haha "

If I am going to Halloween one I am going as a Scary Killer Clown....Mr P

over a year ago

Starship enterprise is the only way to travel to this event! All booked and ready to wreck Dublin

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

now you're talking I'll be able to get the bo peep one I showed ya haha

Please do, that'd be deadly "

and u be the sheep? Haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

If I am going to Halloween one I am going as a Scary Killer Clown....Mr P"

I'll never talk to u again ha ha

over a year ago

If I am going to Halloween one I am going as a Scary Killer Clown....Mr P I'll never talk to u again ha ha "

Last year I dressed up and one of my neighbours ran away screaming........Mr P

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

If I am going to Halloween one I am going as a Scary Killer Clown....Mr P I'll never talk to u again ha ha Last year I dressed up and one of my neighbours ran away screaming........Mr P "

is that not just an everyday thing? Haha ur not really goin as a clown are ya?

over a year ago

If I am going to Halloween one I am going as a Scary Killer Clown....Mr P I'll never talk to u again ha ha Last year I dressed up and one of my neighbours ran away screaming........Mr P is that not just an everyday thing? Haha ur not really goin as a clown are ya? "

No Just waiting till its Dark and approaching you with the Killer Clown outfit.........Mr Panther

over a year ago

"Starship enterprise is the only way to travel to this event! All booked and ready to wreck Dublin "

If your Partick Stewart I'm booking that trip

over a year ago

"Starship enterprise is the only way to travel to this event! All booked and ready to wreck Dublin

If your Partick Stewart I'm booking that trip "

Is he the bald one? I'm more a star wars geek

over a year ago

"Starship enterprise is the only way to travel to this event! All booked and ready to wreck Dublin

If your Partick Stewart I'm booking that trip "

Annie I cud make that trip too if he's Patrick Stewart

over a year ago

Is he the bald one? I'm more a star wars geek "

Ahhhhhh....

Hans Toelo

over a year ago

Is he the bald one? I'm more a star wars geek

Ahhhhhh....

Hans Toelo "

Ha ha more like toeda

over a year ago

Annie I cud make that trip too if he's Patrick Stewart "

Mmmmmmm.....we'll the Starship enterprise he was the captain...what a heart throb!!!

over a year ago

Patrick Stewart is great in American Dad

over a year ago

"Patrick Stewart is great in American Dad"

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Any Patrick Stewart lookalikes please come say helloooooooo

over a year ago

"Patrick Stewart is great in American Dad

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Any Patrick Stewart lookalikes please come say helloooooooo "

Patrick Stewart in xmen?

over a year ago

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Patrick Stewart in xmen? "

No I'd prefer him walking....

He can have the wheelchair to leave my room

over a year ago

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Patrick Stewart in xmen?

He can have the wheelchair to leave my room "

Didn't think you'd want him standing

over a year ago

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Patrick Stewart in xmen?

Didn't think you'd want him standing "

Well Xavier is wheelchair bound....

over a year ago

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Patrick Stewart in xmen?

Well Xavier is wheelchair bound.... "

But just imagine when he undressed you with his mind!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Any Patrick Stewart lookalikes please come say helloooooooo "

Make it so, number 1.

over a year ago

Ok....let me be clear!!!

Patrick Stewart in xmen?

Well Xavier is wheelchair bound....

But just imagine when he undressed you with his mind! "

Mmmmmm....I normally do that...

over a year ago

"I'll probably end up wearing my old reliable LBD (little blue dress) yet again. These occasions are the only time I get to wear it so why not "

mmmmmmmmm

over a year ago

Please do, that'd be deadly and u be the sheep? Haha"

obsessed you are

over a year ago

Palookaville

Lotta.. You're a guy. . I need a male opinion.I still haven't got anything new to wear. . And no time prob before sat don't even ask!

which best if needs be. .

What I wore to newry or black leather a line dress I wore to belfast ??

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Lotta.. You're a guy. . I need a male opinion.I still haven't got anything new to wear. . And no time prob before sat don't even ask!

"

actually Mrs p.. You have seen both. . Which best? ?

over a year ago

"Lotta.. You're a guy. . I need a male opinion.I still haven't got anything new to wear. . And no time prob before sat don't even ask!

"

Haven't seen the Belfast dress but your Newry outfit was crackin

over a year ago

Palookaville

Haven't seen the Belfast dress but your Newry outfit was crackin "

boobalicious and Mrs p .. In fact Mr p...seen both. I gotta get some sleep I have to be at the dunadry hotel for nine For a staff thing all day tomorrow. . Could you ask them for me banabas? Pretty please xxxxxxx

over a year ago

boobalicious and Mrs p .. In fact Mr p...seen both. I gotta get some sleep I have to be at the dunadry hotel for nine For a staff thing all day tomorrow. . Could you ask them for me banabas? Pretty please xxxxxxx

"

I shall be eating weetabix at that time pondering the day ahead. I shall have tgem post their opinion here. G'night x

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Please do, that'd be deadly and u be the sheep? Haha

obsessed you are "

u started it all ha ha

over a year ago

obsessed you are u started it all ha ha "

Bullshit it was you

over a year ago

I can't actually remember what started it now

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

obsessed you are u started it all ha ha

Bullshit it was you "

was not u baaaaaa'ed first haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I can't actually remember what started it now "
do u really or u jus gonna make somethin up so it looks like me haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I can't actually remember what started it now "
I taught u said can hahaha

over a year ago

Bullshit it was you was not u baaaaaa'ed first haha "

Prove it

over a year ago

"I can't actually remember what started it now I taught u said can hahaha"

No I can't, can you?

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Bullshit it was you was not u baaaaaa'ed first haha

Prove it "

I can't it was months ago FFS haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I can't actually remember what started it now I taught u said can hahaha

No I can't, can you? "

I might hav some old what'sapp messages I'll try look back ha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I remember!!!!!!

over a year ago

Bullshit it was you was not u baaaaaa'ed first haha

Prove it I can't it was months ago FFS haha"

Exactly

over a year ago

"I remember!!!!!!"

Hmmmm go on.....

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I remember!!!!!!

Hmmmm go on..... "

I called u a bogger and u said no u wherent an I said shhh I'd say ur mad for the sheep and u said no but I bet ur a baaaaad girl hahahaha I WIN

over a year ago

"I remember!!!!!!

Hmmmm go on..... I called u a bogger and u said no u wherent an I said shhh I'd say ur mad for the sheep and u said no but I bet ur a baaaaad girl hahahaha I WIN "

Oh shit Mary you're right memory on you

BUT as I remember you went on to confess your love of sheep

over a year ago

Oh wait, yeah you're right, but that means you mentioned sheep first, I WIN

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"I remember!!!!!!

Hmmmm go on..... I called u a bogger and u said no u wherent an I said shhh I'd say ur mad for the sheep and u said no but I bet ur a baaaaad girl hahahaha I WIN

BUT as I remember you went on to confess your love of sheep "

haha no that was u I jus said I like fluffy things u presumed I was on about sheep Isn it wierd wen we first started talkin it always went into talkin about sheep dfuck was that all about haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Oh wait, yeah you're right, but that means you mentioned sheep first, I WIN "
ah bolloxed ok I said sheep first but u baaaa'ed first so wer both losers haha

over a year ago

"I remember!!!!!!

Hmmmm go on..... I called u a bogger and u said no u wherent an I said shhh I'd say ur mad for the sheep and u said no but I bet ur a baaaaad girl hahahaha I WIN

BUT as I remember you went on to confess your love of sheep haha no that was u I jus said I like fluffy things u presumed I was on about sheep Isn it wierd wen we first started talkin it always went into talkin about sheep dfuck was that all about haha "

It still does because you swing the convo that way

over a year ago

"Oh wait, yeah you're right, but that means you mentioned sheep first, I WIN ah bolloxed ok I said sheep first but u baaaa'ed first so wer both losers haha "

Fuck off, I win

over a year ago

"Oh wait, yeah you're right, but that means you mentioned sheep first, I WIN ah bolloxed ok I said sheep first but u baaaa'ed first so wer both losers haha

Fuck off, I win "

Bet you wish you hadn't remembered

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Haha u so don't win wer both at fault I mentioned it lest I wasn't baaaa'in outta me like u haha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Oh wait, yeah you're right, but that means you mentioned sheep first, I WIN ah bolloxed ok I said sheep first but u baaaa'ed first so wer both losers haha

Fuck off, I win

Bet you wish you hadn't remembered "

ye my dumb came out to play 2night haha

over a year ago

"Haha u so don't win wer both at fault I mentioned it lest I wasn't baaaa'in outta me like u haha "

Ok draw Mary

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Haha u so don't win wer both at fault I mentioned it lest I wasn't baaaa'in outta me like u haha

Ok draw Mary "

haha it's still gettin settled with the arm wrestle sheepy ur goin down

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Haha u so don't win wer both at fault I mentioned it lest I wasn't baaaa'in outta me like u haha

Ok draw Mary haha it's still gettin settled with the arm wrestle sheepy ur goin down "

that sound dirty haha

over a year ago

Ok draw Mary haha it's still gettin settled with the arm wrestle sheepy ur goin down that sound dirty haha"

Probably because you meant it that way

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Ok draw Mary haha it's still gettin settled with the arm wrestle sheepy ur goin down that sound dirty haha

Probably because you meant it that way "

haha maybe I did maybe I didn't

over a year ago

actually Mrs p.. You have seen both. . Which best? ? "

Mrs s. ...... both were lovely only thing about dress is it might get hot....

over a year ago

I shall be eating weetabix at that time pondering the day ahead. I shall have tgem post their opinion here. G'night x"

Haha you big porkie pie bestie......you never even asked.....

over a year ago

I shall be eating weetabix at that time pondering the day ahead. I shall have tgem post their opinion here. G'night x

Haha you big porkie pie bestie......you never even asked..... "

Probably cos he still snoring

over a year ago

boobalicious and Mrs p .. In fact Mr p...seen both. I gotta get somesleep I have to be at the dunadry hotel for nine For a staff thing all day tomorrow. . Could you ask them for me banabas? Pretty please xxxxxxx

Probably cos he still snoring "

Wouldnt be like him lol.....

over a year ago

boobalicious and Mrs p .. In fact Mr p...seen both. I gotta get somesleep I have to be at the dunadry hotel for nine For a staff thing all day tomorrow. . Could you ask them for me banabas? Pretty please xxxxxxx

Wouldnt be like him lol..... "

I'd have asked if I were awake

over a year ago

Ok draw Mary haha it's still gettin settled with the arm wrestle sheepy ur goin down that sound dirty haha

Probably because you meant it that way haha maybe I did maybe I didn't "

You definitely did

over a year ago

Palookaville

I'd have asked if I were awake "

see...typical. . You ask a guy to do one thing

over a year ago

see...typical. . You ask a guy to do one thing "

had I got speaking to them prior to them viewing the thread I'd have asked them, honest

over a year ago

see...typical. . You ask a guy to do one thing "

I'm gonna butt in on this and say newry outfit!

over a year ago

"Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel "

Do not eat from the Aussie BBQ. It's shit food at extortionate prices.

Brother Hubbards. Boojum. Wall and Keough.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Aussie BBQ is great they do kangaroo, crocodile and shark there pulled pork is lovely aswel

Do not eat from the Aussie BBQ. It's shit food at extortionate prices.

Brother Hubbards. Boojum. Wall and Keough. "

Aussie BBQ is very reasonably priced and the food is lovely!

over a year ago

Palookaville

I'm gonna butt in on this and say newry outfit! "

aww Thank you Katie! leather dress gets so dam hot and I can't bend over in it. ..definitely shorts feel more comfortable.

over a year ago

aww Thank you Katie! leather dress gets so dam hot and I can't bend over in it. ..definitely shorts feel more comfortable. "

The leather dress from the Belfast m&g was smokin hot on you!! but we can't have you burning up on the dance floor!! The shorts are cute and sexy!! And if it gets too hot I'm sure the partiers won't complain if you dance in your underwear!!

over a year ago

aww Thank you Katie! leather dress gets so dam hot and I can't bend over in it. ..definitely shorts feel more comfortable.

The leather dress from the Belfast m&g was smokin hot on you!! but we can't have you burning up on the dance floor!! The shorts are cute and sexy!! And if it gets too hot I'm sure the partiers won't complain if you dance in your underwear!! "

Down with this sort of thing (the underwear obviously)

over a year ago

Palookaville

The leather dress from the Belfast m&g was smokin hot on you!! but we can't have you burning up on the dance floor!! The shorts are cute and sexy!! And if it gets too hot I'm sure the partiers won't complain if you dance in your underwear!!

Down with this sort of thing (the underwear obviously) "

still have to do pics of new underwear. .. Maybe can do that on sat!!! Lol banterville crew. . How are your photography skills! !

over a year ago

still have to do pics of new underwear. .. Maybe can do that on sat!!! Lol banterville crew. . How are your photography skills! ! "

Excellent skills in photography and I'm sure lotta would make a superb tripod!! Lol

over a year ago

Palookaville

still have to do pics of new underwear. .. Maybe can do that on sat!!! Lol banterville crew. . How are your photography skills! !

Excellent skills in photography and I'm sure lotta would make a superb tripod!! Lol "

happy days! ! These pics will be hot hot hot!

over a year ago

Excellent skills in photography and I'm sure lotta would make a superb tripod!! Lol "

I have my uses

over a year ago

Palookaville

Excellent skills in photography and I'm sure lotta would make a superb tripod!! Lol

I have my uses "

Hey tripod.... Can you hold the camera steady? ?

over a year ago

Ive my camera packed...im good at photo shoots done most of my own...

Post new Message to Thread