Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Brittas bay etiquette

Jump to newest

By *itandHung OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wexford town

We were on the nudist section today. We got a great colour but lots of gay people and swingers there. Can someone explain what was going on. Sucking and fucking we presumed, is there an etiquette or what to get involved? We Googled and seen on other forums the same question asked, but to no reply

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was there today too (over the dunes?) I didn't see anything going on, but it seemed there were men cruising up and down the beach all right - I am not sure exactly what the scene is!

I just like the freedom to sunbathe and swim as god intended

By *eauhoMan
over a year ago

City Centre

unfortunately naturist beaches are getting a reputation as sex spots because of all the pervy guys lurking and couples having sex. Im no prude, but that kinda carry on is marring our chances of having legally designated naturist beaches, and not having people considering you a pervert because you like to be naked at the beach. In my mind, the etiquette should be to go get a room if you want sex.

over a year ago

Wexford town

"I was there today too (over the dunes?) I didn't see anything going on, but it seemed there were men cruising up and down the beach all right - I am not sure exactly what the scene is!

I just like the freedom to sunbathe and swim as god intended "

Well we were left alone and had a ball. Later it got cloudy so we left. It was lovely there and we will go back. We heard the weather is to get good again

over a year ago

Wexford town

"unfortunately naturist beaches are getting a reputation as sex spots because of all the pervy guys lurking and couples having sex. Im no prude, but that kinda carry on is marring our chances of having legally designated naturist beaches, and not having people considering you a pervert because you like to be naked at the beach. In my mind, the etiquette should be to go get a room if you want sex."

I dunno, each to there own discreetly does no harm. I feel strongly about this as I lived in Europe for over 10yrs. That's just my thoughts.

over a year ago

"I was there today too (over the dunes?) I didn't see anything going on, but it seemed there were men cruising up and down the beach all right - I am not sure exactly what the scene is!

Well we were left alone and had a ball. Later it got cloudy so we left. It was lovely there and we will go back. We heard the weather is to get good again"

Hope it does - I'll be back there too as long as that wind dies down - brrrr

over a year ago

Wexford town

Well we were left alone and had a ball. Later it got cloudy so we left. It was lovely there and we will go back. We heard the weather is to get good again

Hope it does - I'll be back there too as long as that wind dies down - brrrr "

Yea us too

over a year ago

Yea us too "

over a year ago

Yea us too

"

Erm, what has etiquette got to do with it...isnt it against the law to be 'sucking and fucking' on a beach? Its for nude bathing, not nude fucking

over a year ago

Myself and female 'friend' are in the nudists section of Brittas right now. We are just back from a small stroll.

We came across 3 guys who lets say were at it

My friend could not take her eyes away from them

She now wants a mmf combination with herself the meat in the sambo

Mmmmmm

By *ob4fun4Man
over a year ago

dublin

where abouts in Brittas is the nudist section ?

over a year ago

Buckrooney

Its on the Arklow side

over a year ago

Wexford town

Its awkward to give directions but easy to find. I'll try to help.

At the northern end of the Gorey bypass the motorway ends heading north.

take the first road on the right. There is a timber frame factory on your left at this turn "DTM" or something??

drive for 1min, at T junction take right and drive 30sec at the next T junction park the huge dunes ahead of you are it. Its less than 2 mins from the motorway.

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

"where abouts in Brittas is the nudist section ?"

If you're coming from the Dublin direction, you could also take the main, signposted, Brittas Bay beach road to the left from the N11.

Continue on down that road to the beach until you come to a T junction. You'll see the main car-park across the road at the junction.

Take a right and continue on down that road, which runs behind the Brittas beaches, for about five minutes. You'll pass the European Golf Club on the left and a change in the road surface before you come to the Buckrooney/Sallymount junction (a right off this road).

If it's a day for the beach, you'll note a few cars parked around the junction. Park there and take the stile on the beach side of the road, into what is signposted as a nature reserve.

From there, you have a five-minute trek across the dunes and through the reserve - take the most obviously worn paths. You'll have to step through a couple of fences before you get the the final set of dunes.

These last dunes overlook the naturist section of the beach, but there's yet another stile to go through to reach it.

You'll note naturists and some predatory males (some clothed ) patrolling the last set of dunes and the grass strip behind the beach.

Individuals and groups will normally take up position in secluded worn spots in the grass strip or on the beach. Various activities take place, but a lot just go for the sun and a swim too!

Do enjoy!

over a year ago

Wexford town

"where abouts in Brittas is the nudist section ?

If you're coming from the Dublin direction, you could also take the main, signposted, Brittas Bay beach road to the left from the N11.

Continue on down that road to the beach until you come to a T junction. You'll see the main car-park across the road at the junction.

Take a right and continue on down that road, which runs behind the Brittas beaches, for about five minutes. You'll pass the European Golf Club on the left and a change in the road surface before you come to the Buckrooney/Sallymount junction (a right off this road).

If it's a day for the beach, you'll note a few cars parked around the junction. Park there and take the stile on the beach side of the road, into what is signposted as a nature reserve.

From there, you have a five-minute trek across the dunes and through the reserve - take the most obviously worn paths. You'll have to step through a couple of fences before you get the the final set of dunes.

These last dunes overlook the naturist section of the beach, but there's yet another stile to go through to reach it.

You'll note naturists and some predatory males (some clothed ) patrolling the last set of dunes and the grass strip behind the beach.

Individuals and groups will normally take up position in secluded worn spots in the grass strip or on the beach. Various activities take place, but a lot just go for the sun and a swim too!

Do enjoy! "

Post new Message to Thread