Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Horny Friday

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Haven't been so horny for a long time... Who else cannot wait to leave work and get to dirty business in the evening?

We are supposed to eat before we play, I might make then rush through their food, so we could head to the bedroom with no unnecessary delay!!

I am too horny to even work right now!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

well im diying with a hangover its all catching up with me now so gonna relax by the pool an take it easy tonight thats my plan but il bet u my life il end up going out again lol

over a year ago

"well im diying with a hangover its all catching up with me now so gonna relax by the pool an take it easy tonight thats my plan but il bet u my life il end up going out again lol "

Enjoying some time in the sun? Good for you.

I love being lazy (and naked) in front of the pool after a party night. It always make me a wee horny.

Love swimming nude... Hope you can do just that

over a year ago

I am extremely horny today but the guy i need to relieve me of my plight is quite far away thank god for toys

over a year ago

"well im diying with a hangover its all catching up with me now so gonna relax by the pool an take it easy tonight thats my plan but il bet u my life il end up going out again lol

Enjoying some time in the sun? Good for you.

I love being lazy (and naked) in front of the pool after a party night. It always make me a wee horny.

Love swimming nude... Hope you can do just that "

lol cheap week away too a very expensive place lol 15 euro for a vodka an lemon last night steep indeed lol but besides that i was nude at the beach the other day all those men looking at my hot irish red body lol but over here yeh deffo horny 24/7 lol

over a year ago

"I am extremely horny today but the guy i need to relieve me of my plight is quite far away thank god for toys "

I am sure there are plenty of real hard cocks you can find on the site for tonight...

Fuck the toys

I always find it funny to work in the office with a massive bonner in my pants... Haha. Yes ladies, stare if you dare. This lad minds not...

Post new Message to Thread