Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Question for men only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi lads,how do you keep down below trim ??

shaving with a razor is great but the itching is unreal any tips

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I trim close with a little electric trimmer - avoids the itching and nasty in-growing hairs! All neat and tidy

over a year ago

only itches if u keep letting it re-grow, mines like me chin, shave it every day...no itch...oh and veet good to get rid of initial mass..lol..b careful tho..that is amazing stuff!!!!!!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

veet. no longer than 15 minutes.

over a year ago

"I trim close with a little electric trimmer - avoids the itching and nasty in-growing hairs! All neat and tidy "
cheers,i tryed that tonight with a no.1 attachment on it,what a job,hope mrs is impressed tonight

over a year ago

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes. "
seriously!

over a year ago

"only itches if u keep letting it re-grow, mines like me chin, shave it every day...no itch...oh and veet good to get rid of initial mass..lol..b careful tho..that is amazing stuff!!!!!!"

Agreed, the more you shave the less the itch and some shaving moisturisers afterwards helps too

over a year ago

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes. seriously! "

Veet Yes..........Mr P

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes. seriously! "

Seriously. My hair clippers would only go so far, and wet shaves havent always....er...went well. so this is the most effortless. theres always one or two that get left behind, but the veet makes them pluckable with ease.

Here i am discussing my pubic hair grooming habits, with total strangers.....what the hell?

over a year ago

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes. seriously!

Seriously. My hair clippers would only go so far, and wet shaves havent always....er...went well. so this is the most effortless. theres always one or two that get left behind, but the veet makes them pluckable with ease.

Here i am discussing my pubic hair grooming habits, with total strangers.....what the hell? "

It's good to share.....and help out!!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Wax it... get a Holywood... like me. . Simples

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Here i am discussing my pubic hair grooming habits, with total strangers.....what the hell?

It's good to share.....and help out!!! "

If some poor schmoe reads it and it helps in some small way to get him a meet, my work here is done.

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Philips bodygroom

Tip... best if you get him rock hard first, tight skin = easier job

over a year ago

Generally go with electric trimmer, followed by razor for closer bits but be cautious

over a year ago

"Philips bodygroom

Tip... best if you get him rock hard first, tight skin = easier job "

True story

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Philips bodygroom

"

I would like to know more....

over a year ago

If some poor schmoe reads it and it helps in some small way to get him a meet, my work here is done. "

Work not completed yet.....

I would Like to give a close up inspection to ensure you're giving out good advice.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

If some poor schmoe reads it and it helps in some small way to get him a meet, my work here is done.

I would Like to give a close up inspection to ensure you're giving out good advice."

That could always be arranged, but as per your rules, coffee meet first. my entire week next week just opened up, dontcha know....

over a year ago

I would Like to give a close up inspection to ensure you're giving out good advice.

That could always be arranged, but as per your rules, coffee meet first. my entire week next week just opened up, dontcha know...."

Pm sent

By *occomMan
over a year ago

d

Try one of those razors the ladies use for their legs. You know the one that has like a block of soap round the blade. No itch, no rawness and it only takes a few seconds in the shower to keep the foliage in order!

over a year ago

just do not razor shave your ball sack... this might end very badly

trim as often as you can,

rest you can shave, although I think daily is too much of a hustle...

over a year ago

Coconut oil is amazing

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

That could always be arranged, but as per your rules, coffee meet first. my entire week next week just opened up, dontcha know....

Pm sent "

Hang on, did this schmoe just get a coffee meet from sharing grooming tips?

Well holy shit....

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit...."

Go John, must try it sometime. Never thought about trying that angle

over a year ago

Well worth the pain i would hate to meet a girl with an overly hairy bush but trimmed is good but shaven is soooo good!!!

The things we do for fun lol but you know whats gona happen when you pick up that razor but you still pick it up

over a year ago

Nnnooooooo dont get rid of it.only the balls

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Nnnooooooo dont get rid of it.only the balls "

that's all I do, balls and shaft. the rest is kept. it's like happening upon a forest clearing......

over a year ago

"Nnnooooooo dont get rid of it.only the balls

that's all I do, balls and shaft. the rest is kept. it's like happening upon a forest clearing...... "

mmmmmmm

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Razor morn n eve ..smooth as babies bum ... gf loves it..

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Coconut oil is amazing "

Could you elaborate, please?

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit...."

On ya go ya boy ye

By *op noshMan
over a year ago

Doon

My hairdresser comes around to my place every four wks on a friday night for some fun and throws in a trimming for being good to her. Hope her husband never finds out.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"My hairdresser comes around to my place every four wks on a friday night for some fun and throws in a trimming for being good to her. Hope her husband never finds out.

"

I was doing well, this guy is doing better. Well done, that man.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I pluck my pubes

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Go John, must try it sometime. Never thought about trying that angle "

He proved he can write a detailed informative message .... that's good enough for me!!!

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

He proved he can write a detailed informative message .... that's good enough for me!!!"

Seriously does sending messages work sometimes, I better get my thinking cap on and try it

over a year ago

"I pluck my pubes "

Ouch

over a year ago

"My hairdresser comes around to my place every four wks on a friday night for some fun and throws in a trimming for being good to her. Hope her husband never finds out.

I was doing well, this guy is doing better. Well done, that man."

You've been trumped my friend

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

He proved he can write a detailed informative message .... that's good enough for me!!!

Seriously does sending messages work sometimes, I better get my thinking cap on and try it "

Not just any message! You have heard the ladies complain!!!! Personally I look for a detail informative message tells me the guy is putting time into the message and the more he writes the more I learn about him....damn I just let my secret out!!!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Seriously does sending messages work sometimes, I better get my thinking cap on and try it

Not just any message! You have heard the ladies complain!!!! Personally I look for a detail informative message tells me the guy is putting time into the message and the more he writes the more I learn about him....damn I just let my secret out!!!"

no i think that was my secret you let out....

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Not just any message! You have heard the ladies complain!!!! Personally I look for a detail informative message tells me the guy is putting time into the message and the more he writes the more I learn about him....damn I just let my secret out!!!"

That must be where I'm going wrong, I don't send first message. I need a chat with Mr Mingo in Dublin, I'm sure there will be a lot learnt in that conversation

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Duffer man, it aint no big secret. how it happened is how it went down on the thread there. bit of banter thats all.

I didnt do anything special.

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Not just any message! You have heard the ladies complain!!!! Personally I look for a detail informative message tells me the guy is putting time into the message and the more he writes the more I learn about him....damn I just let my secret out!!!

That must be where I'm going wrong, I don't send first message. I need a chat with Mr Mingo in Dublin, I'm sure there will be a lot learnt in that conversation "

A king going wrong?? Surely not!!! Free constructive advice is always good even for royalty

over a year ago

"Duffer man, it aint no big secret. how it happened is how it went down on the thread there. bit of banter thats all.

I didnt do anything special."

Your so modest!!!

King Duffer is looking for advice.....help him out!!!

over a year ago

"Duffer man, it aint no big secret. how it happened is how it went down on the thread there. bit of banter thats all.

I didnt do anything special."

Ha ha John the banter works wonders

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

That must be where I'm going wrong, I don't send first message. I need a chat with Mr Mingo in Dublin, I'm sure there will be a lot learnt in that conversation

A king going wrong?? Surely not!!! Free constructive advice is always good even for royalty "

If your close to.learning, it's over, even the king is open to new teachings.

over a year ago

I didnt do anything special.

Ha ha John the banter works wonders "

Who doesn't enjoy a little banter

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

A king going wrong?? Surely not!!! Free constructive advice is always good even for royalty

If your close to.learning, it's over, even the king is open to new teachings. "

Well said like a true Royal!!!

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Well said like a true Royal!!! "

I still can't be arsed to send the first message though, I'll ask my butler to do it

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

I still can't be arsed to send the first message though, I'll ask my butler to do it "

Personally I'm surprised your Butler hasn't quit..... suffering writers cramp replying to all the first replies you receive, he wouldn't have time to write first messages too.

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

I still can't be arsed to send the first message though, I'll ask my butler to do it

Personally I'm surprised your Butler hasn't quit..... suffering writers cramp replying to all the first replies you receive, he wouldn't have time to write first messages too. "

I don't get first replies, I'd have to send a message first to get one

over a year ago

Here i am discussing my pubic hair grooming habits, with total strangers.....what the

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

Personally I'm surprised your Butler hasn't quit..... suffering writers cramp replying to all the first replies you receive, he wouldn't have time to write first messages too.

I don't get first replies, I'd have to send a message first to get one "

Ooops my mistake should have said first messages that you receive...

Best I go to sleep starting to make errors.

Night

over a year ago

Here i am discussing my pubic hair grooming habits, with total strangers.....what the

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

I don't get first replies, I'd have to send a message first to get one

Ooops my mistake should have said first messages that you receive...

Best I go to sleep starting to make errors.

Night "

Yep night missus, it late and everyone can make mistakes. Even I was born a year to late lol

over a year ago

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes. "

Veet gave my balls a chemical burn. Took a while to heal fully. Not a good idea

over a year ago

Pm sent

Well holy shit....

If your close to.learning, it's over, even the king is open to new teachings. "

I dont know how to shave?

over a year ago

Beard trimmer first, the shaver on everything except the sack as that would not end well. Never had a problem with itch. Must try that erection tip though, never tried with wood!

over a year ago

I am trying to book a waxing session before the M&G, interesting how this will feel (during and after).

By *reddieRaeCouple
over a year ago

Banbridge

Rae only lets me trim, not shave. I'm pretty hairy, so if it was bald down there, I'd look like a dog that's just had surgery. (Shamelesly stolen quote....)

F

over a year ago

I just slap on the veet mighty stuff

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes.

Veet gave my balls a chemical burn. Took a while to heal fully. Not a good idea"

It's been fine for me, you must have left it on too long.

over a year ago

Pube pluckers.

Patent pending lol

over a year ago

"veet. no longer than 15 minutes.

Veet gave my balls a chemical burn. Took a while to heal fully. Not a good idea

It's been fine for me, you must have left it on too long."

Less than 5 minutes. Maybe I had a reaction lol

over a year ago

just shaving and after some oil

over a year ago

"I am trying to book a waxing session before the M&G, interesting how this will feel (during and after)."

Your gonna be in pain... !!

over a year ago

Checked in here this afternoon and seen all the reply's,OMG to think if someone answered I would be lucky.Thank you all

Got a shaver tonight and so far Gerri seems happy(bj from heaven)She even let me take some pictures for our profile

over a year ago

"Checked in here this afternoon and seen all the reply's,OMG to think if someone answered I would be lucky.Thank you all

Got a shaver tonight and so far Gerri seems happy(bj from heaven)She even let me take some pictures for our profile "

nice family here to help

over a year ago

"Checked in here this afternoon and seen all the reply's,OMG to think if someone answered I would be lucky.Thank you all

Got a shaver tonight and so far Gerri seems happy(bj from heaven)She even let me take some pictures for our profile

nice family here to help"

Thank you all again,definitely not a subject to bring up at a family dinner

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

nice family here to helpThank you all again,definitely not a subject to bring up at a family dinner "

Depends who you have over foot dinner vanilla or us. With us anything is possible

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

Hard does help get the shaft fully clear ok!

Generally, I tend to leave it grow over winter and begin to clean it up as the spring arrives.

I apply some softening hair conditioner first for the first few cuts, which are only partial, building up to the full 'blade 0', lol, over a couple of weeks.

I leave the conditioner on for a few minutes then I just use a wet razor (gently!!!) and return to it every few days until fully cleaned up.

A little oil and/or baby powder eases any itch, which doesn't last too long.

Post new Message to Thread