Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab 3 word erotic novel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just to even out the 'serious' forum thread i thought i could offer a slightly less tense and more 'fun' thread.

The idea is simple, quote the previous comment, add the next three words to the story, keep gong until the thread is locked for being too large and we should end up with the most experienced and potentially bizarre erotic novel script around...

Erotic novel Title: 30 sheds of Hay...

The door opened....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

The door opened...."

First of 30

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 15:17:16]

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30... very unusual shaped...."

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30... very unusual shaped...."

bales of hay

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30... very unusual shaped....

bales of hay"

For the horses

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30... very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always..."

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30... very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always..."

gives me appetite

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a...."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a...."

...nice, long, hard

over a year ago

"

frisky afternoon in...

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will..."

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that"

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that"

because today is

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that

because today is the first time"

over a year ago

"

The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that

because today is the first time I will see "

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that... "

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once..."

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once..."

only dreamt about

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for..."

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for..."

a little horseplay

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for...

a little horseplay, the newspaper said... "

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected.. "

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring... "

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a "

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a "

couple of condoms

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a couple of condoms for rough conditions. ..."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a couple of condoms for rough conditions. Then I spotted..."

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a couple of condoms for rough conditions.

Then I spotted a couple from..."

over a year ago

"

because today is the first time I will see the enormous thing that i once only dreamt about. Hotel booked for a little horseplay, the newspaper said light showers expected, so I'll bring more than a couple of condoms for rough conditions.

Then I spotted a couple from..."

my hometown Fabtown

over a year ago

duffys state circus !

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/14 17:23:42]

over a year ago

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was.."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged ."

over a year ago

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while..."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had..."

over a year ago

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had an unbelievablely big.."

over a year ago

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had an unbelievablely big..obsession with seventies..."

over a year ago

"

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had an unbelievablely big obsession with seventies. Time was ticking.."

over a year ago

He was licking

over a year ago

"He was licking she was flicking"

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Whilst they also. ..

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. .."

Beautiful golden manes

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Beautiful golden manes"

that hung loosely

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Beautiful golden manes that hung loosely"

Against the bar

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Beautiful golden manes that hung loosely

Against the bar "

She wondered what

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

She wondered what the fuck they... "

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Will do when

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

We're wearing wigs

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

She wondered what the fuck they...

Will do when they see what.. "

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Will do when they see what.. "

Is under her

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Will do when they see what..

Is under her"

On the bed

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Is under her

On the bed of nettles that... "

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Is under her

On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under... "

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Is under her

On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under... "

to camouflage his ....

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Is under her

On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under... to camouflage his big, thick, hard........."

over a year ago

"Whilst they also. ..

Against the bar

Is under her

On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under... to camouflage his big, thick, hard.........Ego......"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Love handle....But. ...

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different!....."

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!....."

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!....."
around the corner ...

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!.....around the corner ..."
in the pub

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!.....around the corner ... in the pub "
there was a.....

over a year ago

Palookaville

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!.....around the corner ... in the pub there was a....."

very dominant woman

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!.....around the corner ... in the pub there was a.....

very dominant woman"

who ordered me

over a year ago

"Love handle....But. ...Tonight was different as impotence lurked!.....around the corner ... in the pub there was a.....

very dominant womanwho ordered me"

To kneel down

over a year ago

hello - splurggg - fin

over a year ago

Palookaville

He spluttered. ..woefully

over a year ago

"He spluttered. ..woefully"

Bw quiet ......and

over a year ago

Palookaville

Hold my crop

over a year ago

just then there ....

over a year ago

Palookaville

Came a noise

over a year ago

"Came a noise"

The doors opened

over a year ago

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had an unbelievablely big obsession with seventies. Time was ticking, He was licking, she was flicking Whilst they also Beautiful golden manes that hung loosely Against the bar. She wondered what the fuck they Will do when they see what Is under her On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under to camouflage his big, thick, hard Love handle....But, Tonight was different!

Around the corner there was a very dominant woman who ordered me To kneel down. "hello - splurggg - fin", He spluttered. ..woefully. Be quiet and Hold my crop!

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and

over a year ago

Palookaville

"The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that

Then I spotted a couple from my hometown Fabtown, duffys state circus. The female was tall grey, fourlegged and verified while the male had an unbelievablely big obsession with seventies. Time was ticking, He was licking, she was flicking Whilst they also Beautiful golden manes that hung loosely Against the bar. She wondered what the fuck they Will do when they see what Is under her On the bed of nettles that Michael hides under to camouflage his big, thick, hard Love handle....But, Tonight was different!

Around the corner there was a very dominant woman who ordered me To kneel down. "hello - splurggg - fin", He spluttered. ..woefully. Be quiet and Hold my crop!

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and"

in strode a

over a year ago

"The door opened, First of 30 very unusual shaped bales of hay For the horses..because horseriding always gives me appetite to have a nice, long, hard weekend. Today will... End all that

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful"

cowgirl dressed in

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautifulcowgirl dressed in"

What I describe as

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear."

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear."

howdy she said

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/08/14 14:30:35]

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said why holding her"

cowboy hat tilted

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her"

cowboy hat to

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion"

what do you have

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly said"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Bimboly!!! Wtf??

over a year ago

"Bimboly!!! Wtf?? "

Its a new word I made up just for novels its a mix of Bobbles and Bimbo because you said what do you have Lol

Mr P

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly said"

stroking her bobbles

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood"

nervously waiting for

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take"

his thick hard

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating"

cock...deep in

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in"

her anal passage

over a year ago

Palookaville

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep inher anal passage"

ride me cowboy

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while"

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while"

Cracking her whip

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard.."

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard.."

Ride me faster

over a year ago

Wetness trickled deep

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard

Wetness trickled deep"

soiling the divan

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard

Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he pounded"

over a year ago

where ever

Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he pounded"

his toe against

over a year ago

Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he poundedhis toe against"

the timber bedpost

over a year ago

Palookaville

Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he poundedhis toe againstthe timber bedpost"

aaaahhhhhhhhhh he said

By *ippcoupe2Couple
over a year ago

cahir/cashel

with tears washing

over a year ago

where ever

The guard of

over a year ago

Palookaville

"The guard of"
of his sword

over a year ago

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard. Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he pounded his toe against the timber bedpost. aaaahhhhhhhhhh he said with tears washing the guard of of is sword.

Suddenly he heard "

over a year ago

where ever

Just then there, Came a noise. The doors opened really slowly and in strode a stunning and beautiful cowgirl dressed in what I describe as come fuckme underwear.howdy she said while holding her cowboy hat to hide his erecrion what do you have she bimbo'ly saidstroking her bobbles whilst he stood nervously waiting for her to take his thick hard throbbing and pulsating cock...deep in her anal passage."Ride me cowboy", she screamed while cracking her whip against the headboard. Wetness trickled deep soiling the divan as he pounded his toe against the timber bedpost. aaaahhhhhhhhhh he said with tears washing the guard of of is sword.

Suddenly he heard "

nom nom nom

over a year ago

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp"

over a year ago

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp"

her granny wheezed....

over a year ago

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ...."

over a year ago

Palookaville

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ...."

..step up lad

over a year ago

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ......step up lad, he dropped his"

over a year ago

Palookaville

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ......step up lad, he dropped his"

white boxers n banana

over a year ago

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ......step up lad, he dropped hiswhite boxers n banana

"

beside grans zimmerframe .....

over a year ago

Palookaville

Suddenly he heard nom nom nom burp fart burp her granny wheezed and said next ......step up lad, he dropped hiswhite boxers n banana

beside grans zimmerframe ....."

.. and he whispered

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/14 01:41:04]

over a year ago

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered I like zeplin"

over a year ago

Palookaville

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever"

seen cowboys buck

over a year ago

Give me patients ..

over a year ago

"Give me patients .."

Lol not a best seller then??

over a year ago

Palookaville

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever seen cowboys buck"

.....feel this lady!

over a year ago

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever seen cowboys buck? Feel this lady!!"

At that moment

over a year ago

Palookaville

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever seen cowboys buck? Feel this lady!!

At that moment "

in through the door

over a year ago

beside grans zimmerframe ....... and he whispered "have you ever seen cowboys buck? Feel this lady!!

At that moment in through the door came a cowgirl

"

Post new Message to Thread