Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fab and real life...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I'm in work, and I work with the public, in a shop, I was serving a very hot gent and he turns around and says thank you Katie, when clearly my name badge says something different....

I'm slightly annoyed by this? Should you say hi and use a user name or leave it? Cos my boss looked at me really funnily when he said Katie?

Am I wrong for thinking that if my name badge says something and you know me from here you shouldn't use my username?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OMG.....i would be raging.....how did you get out of that one?? That is not on at all....especially not in work!! Big no nooooooo....

over a year ago

"So I'm in work, and I work with the public, in a shop, I was serving a very hot gent and he turns around and says thank you Katie, when clearly my name badge says something different....

I'm slightly annoyed by this? Should you say hi and use a user name or leave it? Cos my boss looked at me really funnily when he said Katie?

Am I wrong for thinking that if my name badge says something and you know me from here you shouldn't use my username?"

there is no way he should have used your username and to be honest a bit of cop on should have been used

over a year ago

I just said I have no idea what that was, he must think I'm someone else!

It just really annoyed me!

over a year ago

Always idiots around

over a year ago

I still can't believe it....

By *ittsandtatsCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

What a prick

over a year ago

Now my manager keeps asking me questions lol

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Omg he never should of said anything.

over a year ago

I assume you don't know him ..

Do you send face pictures to guys first ?

I never ever ever do !! I get them first and if I like the guy and think a meet is a sure thing on my part then il send mine. He can say no at that stage !

I know it's double standards ..blah blah blah .. But that's how I roll

I got two face pictures today from guys I know to see in the vanilla world ! I would never stoop so low as to do that to them .. I didn't pretend . I just did the usual thanks but no thanks !

over a year ago

"So I'm in work, and I work with the public, in a shop, I was serving a very hot gent and he turns around and says thank you Katie, when clearly my name badge says something different....

Am I wrong for thinking that if my name badge says something and you know me from here you shouldn't use my username?"

Please don't shoot me for this!!!!

But sometimes men don't think things through the same way women might and the single guys don't seem to have the same desecration or anonymity/security issues to think about, like many of the single fems.

I honestly think it was his way of letting you know that he recognises you from Fab and maybe his way of introducing himself to you to gauge if you'd like a meet.

Still wrong to do so in your work place. I'd say you brushed it off well with your boss Katie. And if he was "very hot" would you like him to shop there again???

If said guy is reading your thread maybe he should be given some advice? Next time write a little note with your username on it and reference to Fab and pass to Katie then she can make contact with you if she'd like to!

Just my thoughts

over a year ago

Some people just have no common sense

over a year ago

"Now my manager keeps asking me questions lol "

Just say you must have a doppelgänger!!

over a year ago

Am I wrong for thinking that if my name badge says something and you know me from here you shouldn't use my username?

But sometimes men don't think things through the same way women might and the single guys don't seem to have the same desecration or anonymity/security issues to think about, like many of the single fems.

I honestly think it was his way of letting you know that he recognises you from Fab and maybe his way of introducing himself to you to gauge if you'd like a meet.

Still wrong to do so in your work place. I'd say you brushed it off well with your boss Katie. And if he was "very hot" would you like him to shop there again???

If said guy is reading your thread maybe he should be given some advice? Next time write a little note with your username on it and reference to Fab and pass to Katie then she can make contact with you if she'd like to!

Just my thoughts "

Good point mefor

over a year ago

"I assume you don't know him ..

I never ever ever do !! I get them first and if I like the guy and think a meet is a sure thing on my part then il send mine. He can say no at that stage !

I got two face pictures today from guys I know to see in the vanilla world ! I would never stoop so low as to do that to them .. I didn't pretend . I just did the usual thanks but no thanks ! "

I'm like yourself I do t send facepics unless I am interested! I didn't recognise this chap at all!

over a year ago

I got two face pictures today from guys I know to see in the vanilla world ! I would never stoop so low as to do that to them .. I didn't pretend . I just did the usual thanks but no thanks ! "

A lot of fems here including Katie go on cam I assume he recognise her there. That's how I recognised her at a m&g

over a year ago

Just my thoughts "

I agree with ya mefor I just found it quite odd him doing it in my work place when it's really busy like!

over a year ago

I got two face pictures today from guys I know to see in the vanilla world ! I would never stoop so low as to do that to them .. I didn't pretend . I just did the usual thanks but no thanks !

A lot of fems here including Katie go on cam I assume he recognise her there. That's how I recognised her at a m&g "

and there's me thinking about going on Cam lol

over a year ago

I get a lot if stick for not going in cam in the chat room. I have my reasons! You never know who's watching you!! And Northern Ireland is a very very small place!!

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Just my thoughts "

seems a fair point tbh.. Guys don't always stop and think and he obviously liked you otherwise why would have used your name. . It sounds like he wanted you to know he is on fab. .. at least your name is a real name as such.. Could have been worse if it was one like " hotdirtygirl" or something (please God don't let there be anyone with that name or let them take it offensively if there is! !) Or he might just know someone called katie who simply looks like you and it's entirely innocent and coincidence!

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Just my thoughts "

right i get your point. BUT He could of mailed her after he left the shop. But to confront her like that was wrong!!!! In a work environment too..I would die if that happened to me luckily op your name is ok no one think anything like you said. He has got the wrong person.

If it was me with my username I would have some explaining to do.

over a year ago

"I get a lot if stick for not going in cam in the chat room. I have my reasons! You never know who's watching you!! And Northern Ireland is a very very small place!! "

I've been chatting with Katie about going on cam. Still thinking about it lol. I know that's the part about not knowing who's watching you that kinda gets me but I may try it later lol

over a year ago

if in doubt dont shout out

ere on the side of caution outside of fabs.

over a year ago

Lol....i know thats true....like ok thanks mrs pink orgasmic panther....id flipping dig a hole and never come out again....but i suppose as mefor says some men dont think....but being discreet should be a must!! surely??

over a year ago

If you cam with face or have face pictures on Public .. You can't be protected against people's stupidity !

It's a gamble your taking ..

Sure how many voyeurs are there in the cam rooms that never do more than watch ..

Your very boss could be one !!

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

If he is looking at this fourm he should have said nothing in shop , only sent private mail saying he was pleased u served him and take it from there .

Mr crazy

over a year ago

Palookaville

"if in doubt dont shout out

ere on the side of caution outside of fabs."

Yep. .. safest way. ..

or.. You could just always ask someone isn't the weather/food/whatever relevant subject fab? Lol

Personally I would pm the person to say was that you?

over a year ago

I cam regularly enough on another site.

I had the horrendous experience of sitting in a coffee shop in town one day and a guy walking up to the table and pretty much shouting 'oh my god you're that girl that goes on cam on *site name*'

The whole place just stared jaw open. Some people don't think.

Have also had the experience of people I would have said hello to at meet and greets becoming quite intrusive when bumping into them in 'real life'.

People male and female alike do need to realise that it isn't ok to be so in your face about these things in public, people value privacy and discretion.

over a year ago

just thank your lucky stars your username is something normal ... imagine if it were ...fuckmeupthearse or some such some folks have no brain .

over a year ago

Palookaville

"just thank your lucky stars your username is something normal ... imagine if it were ...fuckmeupthearse or some such some folks have no brain . "

I have to say. .I just love your profile name though! ! It is class. . Wish I had thought of it

over a year ago

I was in hospital the other night with a sick family member and one of the nurses was convinced we knew each other from somewhere...

I was in panic mode she would bring up here as not only would it be a difficult convo in front of family in a hospital but she could have been pissed off at the forum thread and attacked me

over a year ago

Palookaville

"I was in hospital the other night with a sick family member and one of the nurses was convinced we knew each other from somewhere...

I was in panic mode she would bring up here as not only would it be a difficult convo in front of family in a hospital but she could have been pissed off at the forum thread and attacked me "

nah. . You're safe. . They take a vow to not harm anyone! Did meet a very dishy doc on here before. .I live in hope of bumping into him and playing docs and nurses with him !

By *obbie65Man
over a year ago

kildare

What a prat to do that -

However people use wrong names all the time - laugh it off as he obviously " got it wrong ".

over a year ago

Just my thoughts right i get your point. BUT He could of mailed her after he left the shop. But to confront her like that was wrong!!!! In a work environment too..I would die if that happened to me luckily op your name is ok no one think anything like you said. He has got the wrong person.

If it was me with my username I would have some explaining to do. "

Totally wrong yes and if he did on purpose to spook her then yes he's a jerk! But I guess I like to try and give people the benefit of the doubt and try and see the possible positive from an embarrassing situation.

over a year ago

Name and shame him... nothing like get your own back

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We would never speak to someone in public that we had met through the lifestyle...regardless of how well we knew them...

The one thing we dislike about fab is on cam you can't go private...

over a year ago

i dont know who he is!

By *ongbow71Man
over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

Was working today and saw someone who looked a lot like Mrs S... Never said a word and just perved from afar. ??????

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I would never go up to someone i recognised on fab, but haven't "officially" met yet. it's a no no.

What I do worry about is if I meet people I know from fab in a non fab situation.

Do I acknowledge them? or not? what would they prefer? I want to be discreet, but I dont want to be rude!

over a year ago

"I would never go up to someone i recognised on fab, but haven't "officially" met yet. it's a no no.

What I do worry about is if I meet people I know from fab in a non fab situation.

Do I acknowledge them? or not? what would they prefer? I want to be discreet, but I dont want to be rude!"

If I was on my own I'd be happy to say hello. However if I'd company I'd probably prefer to just give ya a lil wink as you passed.

By *ongbow71Man
over a year ago

Bangor, Norn Iron

"

Do I acknowledge them? or not? what would they prefer? I want to be discreet, but I dont want to be rude!"

I think it depends on where you are and who else is there. If you are alone then why not say hi to each other. If they have someone with them or you are somewhere that may cause problems then I'd wait for them to make the first move..

over a year ago

"

Do I acknowledge them? or not? what would they prefer? I want to be discreet, but I dont want to be rude!

I think it depends on where you are and who else is there. If you are alone then why not say hi to each other. If they have someone with them or you are somewhere that may cause problems then I'd wait for them to make the first move.."

Best to do this as though they may appear to be on their own they may not. I have had a guy I had met come into my work, however we just exchanged smirks as we were in company

over a year ago

"I would go up to someone i recognised on fab, but haven't "officially" met yet.

What I do love about it is if I meet people I know from fab in a non fab situation.

I acknowledge them? by teir fab name take their willy out and play the trumpet? what would they prefer? I dont want to be discreet, but I want to be dirty!

If I was on my own I'd be happy to snog ya. However if I'd company I'd probably prefer to just give ya a lil wank as you passed. "

Mr Panther

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

I had a meet not to long ago and it turned out to be the wife of a fella I know to see !!! But she said she was single

Post new Message to Thread