Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Edging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just was talking to one of my friends about edging i never heard of it but she says it drives men wild anyone every done this???? Have any tips?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just was talking to one of my friends about edging i never heard of it but she says it drives men wild anyone every done this???? Have any tips????? "

As in 'edge away' if u don't click?

over a year ago

"Just was talking to one of my friends about edging i never heard of it but she says it drives men wild anyone every done this???? Have any tips?????

As in 'edge away' if u don't click? "

Pmsl

over a year ago

"Just was talking to one of my friends about edging i never heard of it but she says it drives men wild anyone every done this???? Have any tips?????

As in 'edge away' if u don't click? "

lol it's hard to describe but involves your hands and lots of pressure

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

lol it means bringing a man to the edge of cumming then ..erm..pulling away....or not as may be the case.

Basically means you delay the gentleman from cumming by some means. Usually occurs when you are in a relationship where the gentleman has to await yours or someone else's permission before he can cum.....and yes it drives me wild xxxx

over a year ago

"lol it means bringing a man to the edge of cumming then ..erm..pulling away....or not as may be the case.

Basically means you delay the gentleman from cumming by some means. Usually occurs when you are in a relationship where the gentleman has to await yours or someone else's permission before he can cum.....and yes it drives me wild xxxx"

over a year ago

As in 'edge away' if u don't click? lol it's hard to describe but involves your hands and lots of pressure "

Ahh yes I know now..oddly enough a guy once showed me how to to that, I didn't realise that move had a name ....I'd advise not to squeeze too hard

over a year ago

As in 'edge away' if u don't click? lol it's hard to describe but involves your hands and lots of pressure

Ahh yes I know now..oddly enough a guy once showed me how to to that, I didn't realise that move had a name ....I'd advise not to squeeze too hard "

could turn out disastrous too much pressure lol lol

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

i had an experience once where a bag of frozen peas was produced to aid the 'edging'.....yes whatever your imagination is telling you is probably right

over a year ago

"i had an experience once where a bag of frozen peas was produced to aid the 'edging'.....yes whatever your imagination is telling you is probably right"
frozen peas???????

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

yes, i have been edged a few times. It's very intense.

over a year ago

"yes, i have been edged a few times. It's very intense."

over a year ago

As in 'edge away' if u don't click? lol it's hard to describe but involves your hands and lots of pressure

Ahh yes I know now..oddly enough a guy once showed me how to to that, I didn't realise that move had a name ....I'd advise not to squeeze too hard could turn out disastrous too much pressure lol lol "

Or if u'd PMT!

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

"i had an experience once where a bag of frozen peas was produced to aid the 'edging'.....yes whatever your imagination is telling you is probably right frozen peas???????"

think cold shower and you'll get the idea

over a year ago

To much watching Orange is the new black lol

over a year ago

"i had an experience once where a bag of frozen peas was produced to aid the 'edging'.....yes whatever your imagination is telling you is probably right frozen peas???????

think cold shower and you'll get the idea"

over a year ago

"To much watching Orange is the new black lol"
i never watched it

over a year ago

"To much watching Orange is the new black lol"

Ha that's where I first heard the term edging but have used the technique before. It's not just with oral stimulation of the male appendage though! Can be a technique used on females too but I've yet to find anyone who can do this correctly or effectively.

I can actually use the technique n myself during sex. Holding off orgasm so that the final release is so much more intense

over a year ago

It's good mild funny ya should watch it

over a year ago

hold your breath when cumming also increases the intensity.

over a year ago

"hold your breath when cumming also increases the intensity."
I always do

over a year ago

"hold your breath when cumming also increases the intensity. I always do "

Aaannnndddd breath

over a year ago

"hold your breath when cumming also increases the intensity. I always do

Aaannnndddd breath "

over a year ago

Aaannnndddd breath "

ready to go again? to dampen that huge drive of yours

over a year ago

Aaannnndddd breath

ready to go again? to dampen that huge drive of yours "

Always but most are unable to keep up

over a year ago

Aaannnndddd breath

Always but most are unable to keep up "

sounds like a challenge

over a year ago

Aaannnndddd breath

Always but most are unable to keep up

sounds like a challenge "

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I was given a retrograde orgasm during edging once. It made the next orgasm very intense.

over a year ago

"I was given a retrograde orgasm during edging once. It made the next orgasm very intense."

You may explain this to me John...sounds painful

over a year ago

"I was given a retrograde orgasm during edging once. It made the next orgasm very intense."

A whoie whatie now i am lost maybe i am still a newbie afterall

over a year ago

"I was given a retrograde orgasm during edging once. It made the next orgasm very intense.

You may explain this to me John...sounds painful "

All ears

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I was given a retrograde orgasm during edging once. It made the next orgasm very intense.

All ears "

Let's just say I was prevented from ejaculating the first time, and not the second time.

in otherwords, KA-BOOM.

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

All ears "

I would have explained that privately but i'm one year outside your age range, mores the pity

over a year ago

All ears

I would have explained that privately but i'm one year outside your age range, mores the pity "

whoops better change that i wanna know how to do it

over a year ago

Don't know it but i want in.

Mr b

over a year ago

All ears

Let's just say I was prevented from ejaculating the first time, and not the second time.

in otherwords, KA-BOOM. "

KA-BOOM - as in you got around to painting the ceiling

over a year ago

All ears

in otherwords, KA-BOOM.

KA-BOOM - as in you got around to painting the ceiling "

over a year ago

Incoknito you gotta share the magic technique please !?

over a year ago

"Incoknito you gotta share the magic technique please !?"

I dont have it mate, John Mingo is the man with the retrograde secret. I could google it but this is more interesting :0)

over a year ago

"Incoknito you gotta share the magic technique please !?

I dont have it mate, John Mingo is the man with the retrograde secret. I could google it but this is more interesting :0)"

Otherwise called a dry orgasm. But apparently can cause long term fertility issues

over a year ago

"Incoknito you gotta share the magic technique please !?

I dont have it mate, John Mingo is the man with the retrograde secret. I could google it but this is more interesting :0)

Otherwise called a dry orgasm. But apparently can cause long term fertility issues "

Dry Orgasm - all that comes out is a puff of smoke?

By *exyjane4funTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

Being edged is the most powerful pleasure for me.in conjunction with fantasising and role play it can be totally mind blowing.

Having a woman edging you whilst

Talking of fantasies ie cuckold for me keeps me horny for like forever till the moment I explode sometimes screaming.

By *exyjane4funTV/TS
over a year ago

manchester

The one bit of advise I'd give is to practise on your own too and u needs lots of willpower to hold back at point of orgasm hence I achieve multiple orgasms

From this with or without a partner.once your partner is tuned into this it really is mind blowing.it's all about the hands and my favourite is to squeeze my cock at the base when I'm ready to cum and my partner lightly teases my cock at the top and especially at the from really gently and really slow sometimes making it feel u are having lots of amazing orgasms hence I'm very load.I even sometimes orgasm just from having my balls stroked with nice long nails after being edged for long period and still squeezing the base of my cock.can make u squirt lots.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"hold your breath when cumming also increases the intensity."

I find it hard to breathe with the bag over my head anyway. I don't know why she insists on using plastic?

By *edrockcoupleCouple
over a year ago

athlone

"lol it means bringing a man to the edge of cumming then ..erm..pulling away....or not as may be the case.

Basically means you delay the gentleman from cumming by some means. Usually occurs when you are in a relationship where the gentleman has to await yours or someone else's permission before he can cum.....and yes it drives me wild xxxx"

love doing this its such a power trip and fred really gets off on it.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

I have so much to learn

over a year ago

"I have so much to learn "

Ditto....

over a year ago

Give it a try is my advice - pleasure delayed is pleasure doubled, or tripled lol! Once went a whole night of lovemaking without cumming - but when I did … wow whole body orgasm I'd say. So worth it … for both of us

over a year ago

"I have so much to learn

Ditto.... "

yup, me too- humbling isn't it.

over a year ago

Volcanic I call it......

or watch out for that squirt in the eye when everything let's go.... talk about reaching the point of no return... yahoo!

over a year ago

is it like cooking your self a big fry and then just before you sit down to enjoy it.........you throw it all in the bin?

over a year ago

"is it like cooking your self a big fry and then just before you sit down to enjoy it.........you throw it all in the bin?"

Lol no that's just cruel!!

over a year ago

"I have so much to learn "

over a year ago

Well this the right place to study lol!

over a year ago

"Well this the right place to study lol!"

must master this technique

over a year ago

Sounds like a big Micky tease lol

over a year ago

"Sounds like a big Micky tease lol"
lol lol

over a year ago

"Well this the right place to study lol!

must master this technique "

You must - it's a whole new world

over a year ago

"is it like cooking your self a big fry and then just before you sit down to enjoy it.........you throw it all in the bin?

Lol no that's just cruel!! "

And then cooking another one....and giving that to the dog.

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Just was talking to one of my friends about edging i never heard of it but she says it drives men wild anyone every done this???? Have any tips????? "

He's right it drives most men wild!

The simplest and most subtle borders that effectively separate your lawn from a garden are 4" deep strips of steel, aluminum or plastic. They all bend easily into smooth, graceful curves and stop the spread of grass roots.

The plastic types have a prominent black bulge along the top edge. All work best on fairly even terrain; if you have a lot of dips and rises, it's easier to install a paver border.

Although aluminum and steel cost about the same, I chose aluminum because it was much lighter, with aluminum, you get a professional look without the heavy lifting.

Plan to set the border with the top edge about 1/2" above the soil level to maintain the lawn/garden separation and keep roots from crossing over the top. This makes the border almost invisible and allows you to mow right over the top. However, be aware that the thin top edge can hurt bare feet. After cutting it, make sure you round off any sharp edges with a file.

The key to setting this border is to cut a clean vertical edge along the grass with a square spade. Then you can lay the border tightly against the edge when you stake and backfill it. There's no rule for shaping the edge. Simply follow the edges of your lawn, making smooth, gradual curves. To make smooth, sharp curves, bend the edging around a circular form.

over a year ago

He's right it drives most men wild!

The simplest and most subtle borders that effectively separate your lawn from a garden are 4" deep strips of steel, aluminum or plastic. They all bend easily into smooth, graceful curves and stop the spread of grass roots.

The plastic types have a prominent black bulge along the top edge. All work best on fairly even terrain; if you have a lot of dips and rises, it's easier to install a paver border.

Although aluminum and steel cost about the same, I chose aluminum because it was much lighter, with aluminum, you get a professional look without the heavy lifting.

Plan to set the border with the top edge about 1/2" above the soil level to maintain the lawn/garden separation and keep roots from crossing over the top. This makes the border almost invisible and allows you to mow right over the top. However, be aware that the thin top edge can hurt bare feet. After cutting it, make sure you round off any sharp edges with a file.

The key to setting this border is to cut a clean vertical edge along the grass with a square spade. Then you can lay the border tightly against the edge when you stake and backfill it. There's no rule for shaping the edge. Simply follow the edges of your lawn, making smooth, gradual curves. To make smooth, sharp curves, bend the edging around a circular form.

"

over a year ago

Lick Irish I preferred your essay about the male sex organ lol!!!

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Lick Irish I preferred your essay about the male sex organ lol!!! "

Hard to resist....

over a year ago

"Lick Irish I preferred your essay about the male sex organ lol!!!

Hard to resist...."

Hard lol?

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Lick Irish I preferred your essay about the male sex organ lol!!!

Hard to resist.... Hard lol?"

hard. ..mmmm.. Oh. . Did I day that out loud

By *orkchippyMan
over a year ago

Crosshaven

I luv it

Your ready to explode and she puts a nice cube on your shaft

What a sensation

Let her then do her magic

When you eventually Cuuum mmmmm your whole body will quiver