Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

No place for Single Males !!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks,

I joined this site a while ago in the hope that I would meet some fun people to share quality times with but unfortunately I have since only met 1 person, whom don't get me wrong, I had a lovely time with. However, it seems that generally, no one gives single guys a chance. I am a real genuine guy and am finding it rather frustrating that everyone just ignores me because I'm single. Is anyone else experiencing the same treatment?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dude, you're here 4 weeks, am I right?

over a year ago

Yes you're right !

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

Please don't take this the wrong way mate. . But maybe tidy up your room before doing pic?

Might be just my ocd showing

Mr S

over a year ago

Point taken _ecretly seductive... lol.

That's what You call constructive criticism

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

patience mate, if you're genuine you'll get there.

get out to the social events too, meet and greets, parties etc. get yourself known.

By *ecretly seductiveWoman
over a year ago

Palookaville

"Point taken _ecretly seductive... lol.

That's what You call constructive criticism "

over a year ago

Four weeks your just getting in and to have met someone in the first month your not doing too bad. I'm a single guy and have to say I've met some great people here. So to say all single guys don't get a chance isn't right at all.

over a year ago

"Please don't take this the wrong way mate. . But maybe tidy up your room before doing pic?

Might be just my ocd showing

Mr S"

Agree with that, also few more pics with a little less overt nudity

over a year ago

Ok.. some good advice.. I'll update my profile with better pics and get rid of the existing 1..

over a year ago

"Ok.. some good advice.. I'll update my profile with better pics and get rid of the existing 1.. "

Your profile text is actually quite good, I wouldn't change much of that. Definitely one of the better single males profile texts.

If you start contributing both in here on the forums and in chat, that will also help get yourself known

over a year ago

Thanks Sofia !! Maybe I'm just being impatient.. I reckon there are probably a lot of messers out there too who kind of ruin it for everyone else.. Thanks again for the advice though.

over a year ago

"Four weeks your just getting in and to have met someone in the first month your not doing too bad. I'm a single guy and have to say I've met some great people here. So to say all single guys don't get a chance isn't right at all. "
i agree to

over a year ago

"Yes you're right !"

All it takes is a little patience dude!

There's guys on here who took a lot longer to 'get a meet', and you already have one under your belt in 4 weeks!

(No pun intended)

Relax, enjoy just being here, get involved and I'm sure you'll lose your frustration in no time!

over a year ago

Patience pays off also be respectful n polite to whoever u message try n get to a meet n greet get yourself known it takes time but trust me lots of fun to be had here n you'll meet some fantastic people best of luck Solo

over a year ago

you have to view fab a little like currency, the ladies are the euro's, all nice and shiny and worth something, the guys...well we are the cents and coppers, they do need us but there are so many of us we just seem to be in the way all the time and aren't hard to find when u need one, if you want to win the jackpot then you have to keep collecting and plugging away, and the girls will put some of us in their jam jars and keep us for a rainy day when they come up a little short and they want a nice piece of steak!!!!!

over a year ago

"Yes you're right !

All it takes is a little patience dude!

There's guys on here who took a lot longer to 'get a meet', and you already have one under your belt in 4 weeks!

(No pun intended)

Relax, enjoy just being here, get involved and I'm sure you'll lose your frustration in no time! "

This

over a year ago

"you have to view fab a little like currency, the ladies are the euro's, all nice and shiny and worth something, the guys...well we are the cents and coppers, they do need us but there are so many of us we just seem to be in the way all the time and aren't hard to find when u need one, if you want to win the jackpot then you have to keep collecting and plugging away, and the girls will put some of us in their jam jars and keep us for a rainy day when they come up a little short and they want a nice piece of steak!!!!!

"

Not sure if that's either the most clever analogy of Fab or the saddest!! I think it might be both though!

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"and the girls will put some of us in their jam jars and keep us for a rainy day when they come up a little short and they want a nice piece of steak!!!!!

"

...or a macdonalds eurosaver meal.

over a year ago

Lol talk shite it works for me

over a year ago

"Lol talk shite it works for me "

By *azsinsMan
over a year ago

Belfast

A meet in your first 4 weeks, well done man!

This is not a free sex daily site! It is a swinger site! You need to get yourself established as someone as discreet and most of all trustworthy. This takes time and effort. Say hi in chat, post on forums and get in the queues for social meets.

Be patient most guys don't get a meet in the first 6 months and learn to face rejection over and over again.

Once you have proved yourself to the wonderful ladies of fab. You willl have lots of fun!

Post new Message to Thread