Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

collared and owned?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive seen this on a cpl of female profiles in the past,what exactley does it mean tho?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mr69: One we met was a single fem who played alone with her 'masters' consent. She was a lady who enjoyed the submissive life. We got the impression it was a kind of game with them. We never found out whether he was her husband/bf or just her dom. There were things she wasn't 'allowed' to do & things she 'had' to do. It was fun but we felt kinda like pawns in their game even though he wasn't there.

over a year ago

"Mr69: One we met was a single fem who played alone with her 'masters' consent. She was a lady who enjoyed the submissive life. We got the impression it was a kind of game with them. We never found out whether he was her husband/bf or just her dom. There were things she wasn't 'allowed' to do & things she 'had' to do. It was fun but we felt kinda like pawns in their game even though he wasn't there."

I see, cant imagine being "owned" by sumone or to be only allowed do certain things,or only be let meet tht one guy while he meets who he likes,doesnt seem fair to me,its like being sum kind of slave or plaything ,unless she likes it tht way i guess and doesnt mind,wudnt be my cup of tea

over a year ago

"Mr69: One we met was a single fem who played alone with her 'masters' consent. She was a lady who enjoyed the submissive life. We got the impression it was a kind of game with them. We never found out whether he was her husband/bf or just her dom. There were things she wasn't 'allowed' to do & things she 'had' to do. It was fun but we felt kinda like pawns in their game even though he wasn't there.

I see, cant imagine being "owned" by sumone or to be only allowed do certain things,or only be let meet tht one guy while he meets who he likes,doesnt seem fair to me,its like being sum kind of slave or plaything ,unless she likes it tht way i guess and doesnt mind,wudnt be my cup of tea "

Mr69: Hmmm? Some people like kinky games.

over a year ago

Tried being both. Found one or two masters on here but no way will I be collared. I like to be more in control. Some gave their own methods that u find distasteful

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Have they started micro-chipping yet!!

over a year ago

At least that way its more discrete

over a year ago

everyone different i have been collared and submissive but its a control thing if u like it u want to try it.. yes your master is boss but some go to extremes in been controlled.. each to there own.. personally i like it...

over a year ago

I was collared for a while, things got really out of hand so it ended but I loved the loss of power and the knowledge that he was in charge, I was his to do with what he saw fit! It was fantastic!

over a year ago

Dogs on leads

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Dogs on leads"

Are you really SO stupid that you haven't learnt from other conversations.

Or could it be that your trying to wind people up.

Or are you just trying to deny your fascination with submission. Maybe you're a sissy in waiting.

over a year ago

"Dogs on leads

Are you really SO stupid that you haven't learnt from other conversations.

Or could it be that your trying to wind people up.

Or are you just trying to deny your fascination with submission. Maybe you're a sissy in waiting."

so people on collers and leads is not part of submission?

over a year ago

There are lots of different types of submission and no two Dominants and their sub are the same.

Collaring can be a beautiful thing Depends what it means to the couple and what they are exploring together.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"so people on collers and leads is not part of submission?"

They're people not dogs

over a year ago

"There are lots of different types of submission and no two Dominants and their sub are the same.

Collaring can be a beautiful thing Depends what it means to the couple and what they are exploring together."

over a year ago

"Mr69: One we met was a single fem who played alone with her 'masters' consent. She was a lady who enjoyed the submissive life. We got the impression it was a kind of game with them. We never found out whether he was her husband/bf or just her dom. There were things she wasn't 'allowed' to do & things she 'had' to do. It was fun but we felt kinda like pawns in their game even though he wasn't there.

I see, cant imagine being "owned" by sumone or to be only allowed do certain things,or only be let meet tht one guy while he meets who he likes,doesnt seem fair to me,its like being sum kind of slave or plaything ,unless she likes it tht way i guess and doesnt mind,wudnt be my cup of tea

Mr69: Hmmm? Some people like kinky games."

i dont mind kinky games,its just the humiliation and slave part i wudnt like,sum ppl seem to let it control their lives

over a year ago

"There are lots of different types of submission and no two Dominants and their sub are the same.

Collaring can be a beautiful thing Depends what it means to the couple and what they are exploring together."

i dont get how sumone putting a collar on u can be beautiful?

over a year ago

Mr69: Think of it like this, imagine being so tuned into someone that you trust them absolutely, some people(very few)can give up their self & trust their dom completely. Now the downside is, if that trust isn't protected, the sub can feel betrayed & then it's gonna be a meltdown.

You must have met people before who always do what others suggest, becoming a sub is just a few steps further into the cellar.(I'm in no way saying subs are weak btw.)

over a year ago

"Mr69: Think of it like this, imagine being so tuned into someone that you trust them absolutely, some people(very few)can give up their self & trust their dom completely. Now the downside is, if that trust isn't protected, the sub can feel betrayed & then it's gonna be a meltdown.

You must have met people before who always do what others suggest, becoming a sub is just a few steps further into the cellar.(I'm in no way saying subs are weak btw.)"

i doubt i wud ever be able to trust sumone tht much!

over a year ago

"Mr69: Think of it like this, imagine being so tuned into someone that you trust them absolutely, some people(very few)can give up their self & trust their dom completely. Now the downside is, if that trust isn't protected, the sub can feel betrayed & then it's gonna be a meltdown.

You must have met people before who always do what others suggest, becoming a sub is just a few steps further into the cellar.(I'm in no way saying subs are weak btw.)

i doubt i wud ever be able to trust sumone tht much!"

Exactly. That's why I added the bit in brackets, imagine being so trusting of someone else, it takes a strong person to do that.

over a year ago

Collared 24/7 .... have been for over 12 months ... it's what it means to us... I do have a lead and have found when I wear it it has sparked up a lot of interest and it is great to explain what it means to us and expel a lot of myths .. latest being last week in Gran Canaria in the Yumbo Centre for Fetish week .., was amazing .. ps and I never had to take it of through customs was asked about it but then let through

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

"Ive seen this on a cpl of female profiles in the past,what exactley does it mean tho? "
it means you're like a dog. collared and brought for walks on a Ieish and stuff. you obay your master

By *ustin-SiderMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It never ceases to amuse me seeing people passing comment on something they don't understand or passing comment simply because they don't understand it.

I have been a Dom and in a sense still am.

It's not specifically a control thing. There is so much more to it than that and in fact a Dom/Sub relationship can actually be more intimate, emotional and passionate than many "standard" relationships.

over a year ago

"It never ceases to amuse me seeing people passing comment on something they don't understand or passing comment simply because they don't understand it.

It's not specifically a control thing. There is so much more to it than that and in fact a Dom/Sub relationship can actually be more intimate, emotional and passionate than many "standard" relationships."

For some,what they don’t know or understand causes fear. And that fear leads to them needing to comment negatively. Their comments aren’t a reflection on the people they comment on. It is a reflection on themselves.

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 .... have been for over 12 months ... it's what it means to us... I do have a lead and have found when I wear it it has sparked up a lot of interest and it is great to explain what it means to us and expel a lot of myths .. latest being last week in Gran Canaria in the Yumbo Centre for Fetish week .., was amazing .. ps and I never had to take it of through customs was asked about it but then let through "

Met you both briefly in PDI last week... I have to say it was a pleasure to see both, the liberation but also the sexy rawness combined with the very obvious love passion and respect for each other... it was amazing to witness it in the yumbo and I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts..... Do what you do and feck the people who don't understand because of closed mindedness

over a year ago

"It never ceases to amuse me seeing people passing comment on something they don't understand or passing comment simply because they don't understand it.

It's not specifically a control thing. There is so much more to it than that and in fact a Dom/Sub relationship can actually be more intimate, emotional and passionate than many "standard" relationships.

For some,what they don’t know or understand causes fear. And that fear leads to them needing to comment negatively. Their comments aren’t a reflection on the people they comment on. It is a reflection on themselves. "

Exactly. You have gotten it spot on. Completely agree. (Mike)

over a year ago

"Ive seen this on a cpl of female profiles in the past,what exactley does it mean tho? it means you're like a dog. collared and brought for walks on a Ieish and stuff. you obay your master "
and do they have too scoop up the poo and bag it aswell

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 .... have been for over 12 months ... it's what it means to us... I do have a lead and have found when I wear it it has sparked up a lot of interest and it is great to explain what it means to us and expel a lot of myths .. latest being last week in Gran Canaria in the Yumbo Centre for Fetish week .., was amazing .. ps and I never had to take it of through customs was asked about it but then let through

Met you both briefly in PDI last week... I have to say it was a pleasure to see both, the liberation but also the sexy rawness combined with the very obvious love passion and respect for each other... it was amazing to witness it in the yumbo and I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts..... Do what you do and feck the people who don't understand because of closed mindedness "

Thank you so much what a beautiful thing to say ... we are just us... we had nothing but positive reaction from everybody we meet ... we do remember chatting to you and have tried to add you but seem we are out of your age range lol ... and as for raw passion I love this Guy with my heart and soul and to wear my collar (and leash ) ... just shows everybody else that I'm his 100%.. mwah xx ps would love to have you as friend too xxx

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 .... have been for over 12 months ... it's what it means to us... I do have a lead and have found when I wear it it has sparked up a lot of interest and it is great to explain what it means to us and expel a lot of myths .. latest being last week in Gran Canaria in the Yumbo Centre for Fetish week .., was amazing .. ps and I never had to take it of through customs was asked about it but then let through "

Was it the collar you were wearing through customs - or the lead as well?

over a year ago

"Collared 24/7 .... have been for over 12 months ... it's what it means to us... I do have a lead and have found when I wear it it has sparked up a lot of interest and it is great to explain what it means to us and expel a lot of myths .. latest being last week in Gran Canaria in the Yumbo Centre for Fetish week .., was amazing .. ps and I never had to take it of through customs was asked about it but then let through

Met you both briefly in PDI last week... I have to say it was a pleasure to see both, the liberation but also the sexy rawness combined with the very obvious love passion and respect for each other... it was amazing to witness it in the yumbo and I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts..... Do what you do and feck the people who don't understand because of closed mindedness Thank you so much what a beautiful thing to say ... we are just us... we had nothing but positive reaction from everybody we meet ... we do remember chatting to you and have tried to add you but seem we are out of your age range lol ... and as for raw passion I love this Guy with my heart and soul and to wear my collar (and leash ) ... just shows everybody else that I'm his 100%.. mwah xx ps would love to have you as friend too xxx"

Your pics are beautiful

over a year ago

Was it the collar you were wearing through customs - or the lead as well?"

Mr here...

Collar cant be taken off without tools but customs were ok with the explanation...

lead I wear as a wallet/chain holder most times when out

Jeans belt is a fet handcuff afair... all were ok through customs and all were used in public with nothing but positive reactions.... even to the extent of stopping traffic ... oops..

we dont use them all the time... only when the mood takes us but collar is 24/7

hth

over a year ago

Met you both briefly in PDI last week... I have to say it was a pleasure to see both, the liberation but also the sexy rawness combined with the very obvious love passion and respect for each other... it was amazing to witness it in the yumbo and I'm not the only one who had similar thoughts..... Do what you do and feck the people who don't understand because of closed mindedness Thank you so much what a beautiful thing to say ... we are just us... we had nothing but positive reaction from everybody we meet ... we do remember chatting to you and have tried to add you but seem we are out of your age range lol ... and as for raw passion I love this Guy with my heart and soul and to wear my collar (and leash ) ... just shows everybody else that I'm his 100%.. mwah xx ps would love to have you as friend too xxx

Your pics are beautiful "

thanks

xxxxxxxxx mwah xxxxxxxx

By *DedalusMan
over a year ago

London

I think everything has been mentioned in the thread: that this is an incredibly intimate dynamic in a D/s relationship; that deep care needs to be provided by the Dom/Domme; that the symbolism is itself powerful; and that subs need to be 100% sure that the person who collars them has their best interests at heart and the skills to ensure it is as fulfilling as it should be.

All I wanted to say is that, in the nuance of a healthy D/s relationship there lies what some might see as a paradox. A Dom is not a Dom without a sub, and so is as enslavened to the sub and their wellbeing as the sub is to him/her.

By *igBlondeDommeWoman
over a year ago

middle of nowhere

You only have to look at your pics to see how happy you both are. You're lucky to have found each other.

over a year ago

"You only have to look at your pics to see how happy you both are. You're lucky to have found each other. "
Thank you ...

over a year ago

"You only have to look at your pics to see how happy you both are. You're lucky to have found each other. Thank you ... "

I think you guys seem awesome. You both look so happy. Fair play and best wishes to you both.

Post new Message to Thread