Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

drinking

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many people here have a drink before a meet ?

I had a meet where the other party was poleaxed

wasn't very good experience !!!

I know drink helps, but getting blocked just isnt right

Anyone else have a similar experience ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wont go into details....but yes we have experienced it quite recently...and its not good...what a waste of a night for us......nightmare!!

over a year ago

Mr isn't a big drinker...and id have a few glasses of wine...and water also...i like to remember my night of fun...calm the nerves is fine and thats where i draw the line!!

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

yip it has happened to us.....not good

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Wont go into details....but yes we have experienced it quite recently...and its not good...what a waste of a night for us......nightmare!! "

yea,was a total Buzzkill

Nothing happened btw

Witch was good tf !!"

over a year ago

"Wont go into details....but yes we have experienced it quite recently...and its not good...what a waste of a night for us......nightmare!!

yea,was a total Buzzkill

Nothing happened btw

Witch was good tf !!"

"

Lol...same...

over a year ago

*hic*

over a year ago

"*hic*"

Ha!!

over a year ago

"*hic*"

I raise your *hic* to a *hiccup*

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I like to drink to calm my Nervs wouldn't get shit faced tho

over a year ago

last meet I had I was stone cold sober, I was surprised at how quickly the nerves went!

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

Don't no if I could do that I do literally feel sick I get so nervous I hav to hav a drink ha

over a year ago

"Don't no if I could do that I do literally feel sick I get so nervous I hav to hav a drink ha"

oh same here! that was the first time, i was almost havin a panic attack on the way there lol.

over a year ago

I never have a drink before a meet might have one while there though

over a year ago

Like to stay sober and enjoy and remember

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Don't no if I could do that I do literally feel sick I get so nervous I hav to hav a drink ha

oh same here! that was the first time, i was almost havin a panic attack on the way there lol."

haha that's what I'm like I do be sayin in my head oh fuck oh fuck not that it helps ha

over a year ago

I remember a meet & greet I went to years ago I got so pissed. I got chatting to young lady and we ended up going to my hotel room. She started undressing me and got my jeans off, I lay back on the bed and she started to give me a BJ. I only went and fell asleep

I did call to her house the next night and made it up to her

By *ingerrrrWoman
over a year ago

Meath

I prefer to be sober, then I'm in control and can leave if and when I choose. Also I'm usually driving home as I rarely do over nighters.

As for social meets, they're usually for a cuppa during the day.

over a year ago

"I prefer to be sober, then I'm in control and can leave if and when I choose. Also I'm usually driving home as I rarely do over nighters.

As for social meets, they're usually for a cuppa during the day."

I have learnt my lesson since

over a year ago

"Don't no if I could do that I do literally feel sick I get so nervous I hav to hav a drink ha

oh same here! that was the first time, i was almost havin a panic attack on the way there lol."

pmsl...same...i get soooo nervous...a wee glass takes the edge off...dont know how mr p stays completly sober lol...

over a year ago

Have to say, probably 90% of the problems i've witnessed/experienced in Swinging, have involved, or been caused by, d*unk women.... that's both at parties and 1-2-1

over a year ago

"I prefer to be sober, then I'm in control and can leave if and when I choose. Also I'm usually driving home as I rarely do over nighters.

As for social meets, they're usually for a cuppa during the day."

me too. ... Unless it is an overnighter on the rare time I get the chance... Then I would have a drink. ... But never get d*unk

prefer to enjoy my fun and remember it lol

over a year ago

As for social meets, they're usually for a cuppa during the day.

me too. ... Unless it is an overnighter on the rare time I get the chance... Then I would have a drink. ... But never get d*unk

prefer to enjoy my fun and remember it lol

"

over a year ago

I always remember what has happened but a wee drink does no harm to settle the nerves

over a year ago

Both of us would enjoy the odd drink or glass of wine. And it can help to settle the nerves for meets etc. But we would be very against meeting people who had to have copious amounts of drink just to play.

If you need a large amount of alcohol to play or enjoy it then you're not playing for the right reason.

xBratx

over a year ago

"Don't no if I could do that I do literally feel sick I get so nervous I hav to hav a drink ha"

That's kinda hot hearing you get nervous.. my heart beats so fast I think one day it will pop out of my chest

The adrenalin rush is so amazing.

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

That's kinda hot hearing you get nervous.. my heart beats so fast I think one day it will pop out of my chest

The adrenalin rush is so amazing. "

haha I'm sure everyone feels a bit nervous before hand

over a year ago

We don't drink at meets and prefer them to just drink lightly if they do. Rather they were able to enjoy it sober rather than having to be hammered to.

over a year ago

The adrenalin rush is so amazing. haha I'm sure everyone feels a bit nervous before hand "

the giggly nerves and building butterflies are half the excitement

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"We don't drink at meets and prefer them to just drink lightly if they do. Rather they were able to enjoy it sober rather than having to be hammered to."
dunno how yas do it without one or two my belly would be doin flips ha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

The adrenalin rush is so amazing. haha I'm sure everyone feels a bit nervous before hand

the giggly nerves and building butterflies are half the excitement "

I get real bad my hands get sweaty and all haha

over a year ago

"We don't drink at meets and prefer them to just drink lightly if they do. Rather they were able to enjoy it sober rather than having to be hammered to. dunno how yas do it without one or two my belly would be doin flips ha "

I think a drink or two is cool, settle the nerves and get the awkward bits out of the way before you get your sweaty hands on me Nothing better that sitting across from someone thinking I can't wait kiss her

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Is it just me or from a guys point of view if I had too much drink no matter how hot things could go there could be problems keeping standing to attention, a few or more fine but if pissed it would be a disaster. Also would wonder if am that bad a meet if woman turns up pissed, be afraid would show me up or even feel like taking advantage of her!

Have met sober and with few drinks and always been hornier day meets sober.

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

We've met people when we've had none...a few....intentions of having a few that turned into drinking a good bit . Definitely a few drinks to settle the nerves is what works for me.....bit on the shy side so helps with that too!

over a year ago

"We've met people when we've had none...a few....intentions of having a few that turned into drinking a good bit . Definitely a few drinks to settle the nerves is what works for me.....bit on the shy side so helps with that too!"

So when are we meeting for that drink then?!! Lol

over a year ago

"How many people here have a drink before a meet ?

I had a meet where the other party was poleaxed

wasn't very good experience !!!

I know drink helps, but getting blocked just isnt right

Anyone else have a similar experience ?

"

i think a few drinks helps to relax u especially if its a first meet,i wudnt get legless tho

over a year ago

It helps if they aren't in a coma alright...

Post new Message to Thread