Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/03/14 11:35:44]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 31/03/14 11:35:44]"
just looking at stuff been written about hotels! Could you not book a room in a holiday inn or a hotel on the day when your sure a meet is comming?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hey mate that's the way I do it an even better way is meet up if it is hotel meet coffee in lounge or foyer an if there's that click just simple go up too reception an only then book in sorted simple as

over a year ago

"Hey mate that's the way I do it an even better way is meet up if it is hotel meet coffee in lounge or foyer an if there's that click just simple go up too reception an only then book in sorted simple as "
ye this booking in advance or paying a deposit and loosing money is not nice I'm sure for the person in question

over a year ago

If I book a hotel for a pre planned meet I always go for the one that allows cancellations on day of check in, it may cost slightly extra but it's worth it

over a year ago

His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn "

Oh you found out my secret!!!

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn "
sorry? You prefer what?

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn sorry? You prefer what?"

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn sorry? You prefer what?

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"

ah Raspberry be nice now

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn sorry? You prefer what?

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"

"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!"

mmmm mate it says just below part u don't understand as in why they perfer just saying

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn

Oh you found out my secret!!!"

So much less hassle don't you think?

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!mmmm mate it says just below part u don't understand as in why they perfer just saying "

exactly! Whose hotels are already paid for?

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!"

So the T was missed off. What's your problem? Your spelling and grammar is hardly perfect at the best of times

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!mmmm mate it says just below part u don't understand as in why they perfer just saying exactly! Whose hotels are already paid for?"

the lads or men that are just over for work as in passing through guys looking for meets who's hotels are paid for by company

over a year ago

Also another thing! Do u have people here who fork out on luxurious hotels for fun meets?

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!mmmm mate it says just below part u don't understand as in why they perfer just saying exactly! Whose hotels are already paid for?the lads or men that are just over for work as in passing through guys looking for meets who's hotels are paid for by company "

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!

So the T was missed off. What's your problem? Your spelling and grammar is hardly perfect at the best of times"

ok leave u two sort this one out haha

over a year ago

KS this may surprise you but people travel and stay in nice hotels due to work and these same nice people are active members on a swinging site. Seriously I don't think I can explain it any better while trying to be nice.

over a year ago

I know it's Monday but what part of that post do you not understand??"his is why I prefer guys over here for work"!

KS this may surprise you but people travel and stay in nice hotels due to work and these same nice people are active members on a swinging site. Seriously I don't think I can explain it any better while trying to be nice."

thats grand

over a year ago

"Also another thing! Do u have people here who fork out on luxurious hotels for fun meets?"

Why not? Nothing like a spa hotel. Good rooms, pools, saunas, hot tubs, good restaurants and bars.

Makes for a lovely afternoon evening

over a year ago

so if two guys offered u meets, one in a premier inn, one in a four star hotel! You liked the guy in the premier inn more but would you pick the other guy because he's in a four star hotel?

over a year ago

"His is why I prefer guys over here for work, their hotels are already paid for and they are usually of a higher standard then the local premier inn

So much less hassle don't you think? "

Absolutely but we probably get ridiculed for it lol

over a year ago

"so if two guys offered u meets, one in a premier inn, one in a four star hotel! You liked the guy in the premier inn more but would you pick the other guy because he's in a four star hotel?"

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex

over a year ago

"Also another thing! Do u have people here who fork out on luxurious hotels for fun meets?"

Your Post is probably worded wrong. WE as in us Women don't have men forking out on luxurious hotels for us, they or their company book hotel and we accept an invitation to have fun

over a year ago

"so if two guys offered u meets, one in a premier inn, one in a four star hotel! You liked the guy in the premier inn more but would you pick the other guy because he's in a four star hotel?

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex "

exactly! Location goes out the window

over a year ago

"so if two guys offered u meets, one in a premier inn, one in a four star hotel! You liked the guy in the premier inn more but would you pick the other guy because he's in a four star hotel?

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex "

over a year ago

"Also another thing! Do u have people here who fork out on luxurious hotels for fun meets?

Your Post is probably worded wrong. WE as in us Women don't have men forking out on luxurious hotels for us, they or their company book hotel and we accept an invitation to have fun"

thats in some circumstances

over a year ago

Absolutely but we probably get ridiculed for it lol"

I can't see you being too bothered what strangers on a website think. I know I'm not

over a year ago

"so if two guys offered u meets, one in a premier inn, one in a four star hotel! You liked the guy in the premier inn more but would you pick the other guy because he's in a four star hotel?"

We're not bitches!!! If two guys offered I would meet the one I'm most attracted to and have chemistry with. You don't Fuck someone due to the bedroom/ hotel your in.

Be careful your mind is going into overflow

over a year ago

"Also another thing! Do u have people here who fork out on luxurious hotels for fun meets?

Your Post is probably worded wrong. WE as in us Women don't have men forking out on luxurious hotels for us, they or their company book hotel and we accept an invitation to have funthats in some circumstances "

i wouldn't blame u takin up on the chance of using a hotel that none of the two of ye have to pay for

over a year ago

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex exactly! Location goes out the window "

what about the attraction and non travelling method

over a year ago

I'm speaking about people going out and lashing out on luxurious hotels for fun meets

over a year ago

Your Post is probably worded wrong. WE as in us Women don't have men forking out on luxurious hotels for us, they or their company book hotel and we accept an invitation to have funthats in some circumstances "

Well for me I dont know of any other circumstance.

over a year ago

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex exactly! Location goes out the window

what about the attraction and non travelling method"

i think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel

over a year ago

Your Post is probably worded wrong. WE as in us Women don't have men forking out on luxurious hotels for us, they or their company book hotel and we accept an invitation to have funthats in some circumstances

Well for me I dont know of any other circumstance."

the other circumstances are men forking out on luxurious hotels themselves! Not having the hotels paid for by their work/company

over a year ago

Absolutely but we probably get ridiculed for it lol

I can't see you being too bothered what strangers on a website think. I know I'm not "

Certainly not afterall it's fun and too many lose the sight of that

over a year ago

I would go with the one who would give me the better chance of good sex exactly! Location goes out the window

what about the attraction and non travelling method"

Attraction is a key part of great sex, without it I wouldn't meet for fun. As for distance I have vehicle and will travel and have done so in the past

over a year ago

"I'm speaking about people going out and lashing out on luxurious hotels for fun meets"

I don't know them. Can you send them my way please

over a year ago

what about the attraction and non travelling methodi think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel "

But this should not bother anyone that is not forking out for them, if a woman wants to stay in a luxurious hotel and gets it paid for her well then more luck to her. Don't think i would be bothered spending time with someone who was more interested in the surroundings rather than the pleasure that could be had

over a year ago

what about the attraction and non travelling methodi think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel "

I so love how you answer for all women

I do not judge on hotel. I do meet guys in premier inns. Indeed one if my favorite meets I meet in a premier inn. One if my other favorite meets I meet in a very nice spa hotel.

I meet a person, not his wallet

over a year ago

Think away to your heart's content KS you obviously didn't read or understand the women's comments on the choice of hotel or inn

over a year ago

This is where I have most of my fun, works well for me. Hotel is booked already for work, so its no hastle to meet a lady for a drink and if things go OK, well the room is available.

over a year ago

what about the attraction and non travelling methodi think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel

But this should not bother anyone that is not forking out for them, if a woman wants to stay in a luxurious hotel and gets it paid for her well then more luck to her. Don't think i would be bothered spending time with someone who was more interested in the surroundings rather than the pleasure that could be had"

exactly! The location shouldn't matter a jot! Be it a fancy hotel or a premier inn! It's the person that counts but I maintain u have some women would choose the fancy hotel just because of its ameinities

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

Ha well just to confuse things in another light , what about us poor buggers who the company would put up in a hostel if got away with it lol! Then again a mixed dorm puts a whole new angle on swinging lol!. My only thing about accom is if it's clean and private for access with anyone and no tuts or questions or looks from behind checkin

over a year ago

what about the attraction and non travelling methodi think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel

I so love how you answer for all women

I do not judge on hotel. I do meet guys in premier inns. Indeed one if my favorite meets I meet in a premier inn. One if my other favorite meets I meet in a very nice spa hotel.

I meet a person, not his wallet"

Well said but I'm not sure you will be understood by himself, try don't get sucked in to the madness I'm off to do a day's work, catch in on the thread later if it doesn't get pulled

over a year ago

"Ha well just to confuse things in another light , what about us poor buggers who the company would put up in a hostel if got away with it lol! Then again a mixed dorm puts a whole new angle on swinging lol!. My only thing about accom is if it's clean and private for access with anyone and no tuts or questions or looks from behind checkin "
the only time id use a hotel for a fun meet is overnight! There is no way I'd just fork out for a couple of hours and then leave! Make the most of it

over a year ago

So much less hassle don't you think? "

Work usually picks up the bar bill too, you know it makes sense.

over a year ago

But this should not bother anyone that is not forking out for them, if a woman wants to stay in a luxurious hotel and gets it paid for her well then more luck to her. Don't think i would be bothered spending time with someone who was more interested in the surroundings rather than the pleasure that could be hadexactly! The location shouldn't matter a jot! Be it a fancy hotel or a premier inn! It's the person that counts but I maintain u have some women would choose the fancy hotel just because of its ameinities "

Ah for fuck sake, i would rather spend a night and day in a luxurious hotel but i don't have the time to enjoy it, Jesus if i had two days with a meet then yeah it would be a five star or four star hotel, since its just a couple of hrs or a night and gone next morning i am not going to pay for something i won't use, if you have the time to use the amenities well then it would be the luxurious option every time

over a year ago

..... and he's back!!!

thanks for answering for all women, KS. Really missed you speaking on behalf of all of us. Because we're just lying and confused women who can't write down the truth and have been waiting for you to return and set us free. Amen.

over a year ago

"..... and he's back!!!

thanks for answering for all women, KS. Really missed you speaking on behalf of all of us. Because we're just lying and confused women who can't write down the truth and have been waiting for you to return and set us free. Amen. "

where did I say all women? I said some women! I told u before u need to read what's written

over a year ago

"..... and he's back!!!

thanks for answering for all women, KS. Really missed you speaking on behalf of all of us. Because we're just lying and confused women who can't write down the truth and have been waiting for you to return and set us free. Amen. "

your relief is uber evident

over a year ago

Thing is as well especially down south, the price of hotels has gone down, so sometimes to stay in a hotel with all the facilities can be just as reasonable as the perceived cheaper chains

over a year ago

But this should not bother anyone that is not forking out for them, if a woman wants to stay in a luxurious hotel and gets it paid for her well then more luck to her. Don't think i would be bothered spending time with someone who was more interested in the surroundings rather than the pleasure that could be hadexactly! The location shouldn't matter a jot! Be it a fancy hotel or a premier inn! It's the person that counts but I maintain u have some women would choose the fancy hotel just because of its ameinities

Ah for fuck sake, i would rather spend a night and day in a luxurious hotel but i don't have the time to enjoy it, Jesus if i had two days with a meet then yeah it would be a five star or four star hotel, since its just a couple of hrs or a night and gone next morning i am not going to pay for something i won't use, if you have the time to use the amenities well then it would be the luxurious option every time"

if I'm having a fun sexual meet with a woman it's that I'm interested in! That's why I'd book a premier inn! I couldn't care less about amenities

over a year ago

"i think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel "

I think I can read well enough.... see here

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"Ha well just to confuse things in another light , what about us poor buggers who the company would put up in a hostel if got away with it lol! Then again a mixed dorm puts a whole new angle on swinging lol!. My only thing about accom is if it's clean and private for access with anyone and no tuts or questions or looks from behind checkin the only time id use a hotel for a fun meet is overnight! There is no way I'd just fork out for a couple of hours and then leave! Make the most of it "

Ha if she was worth it would but wouldn't be the Shelbourne lol!. I'm lucky in the fact have the room for fun day or night when down but as say if they are looking a spa n pool they are barking up the wrong tree and have to be with me for my personality!!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

Girls don't forget the hotel needs room for the 'throne' too......

over a year ago

"i think the fanciness of a hotel bothers women more so then they let on pal! Give a woman the opertunity of a luxurious hotel over a holiday inn and shel grab the opertunity with both hands even tho the fella she got on with better so far is not in the hotel

I think I can read well enough.... see here

"

and? Your one woman lol!

over a year ago

I'm not going there again with you KS.

Enjoy your wanking and trolling.

Toodles

over a year ago

Your doing well, nearly at 60 posts great comeback.

over a year ago

"I'm not going there again with you KS.

Enjoy your wanking and trolling.

Toodles "

c ya

over a year ago

"Your doing well, nearly at 60 posts great comeback."
i was back well before today

over a year ago

For your information the Shelbourne may be one of the most expensive along with the Berkeley court but by no means are they the most luxurious, I can name at least 20 better hotels across the breath of Ireland that are twice as good as those two hotels

over a year ago

"Your doing well, nearly at 60 posts great comeback.i was back well before today "

Really?? Cant say I noticed

over a year ago

"Your doing well, nearly at 60 posts great comeback.i was back well before today

Really?? Cant say I noticed"

really!

over a year ago

Have you actually met any girls / couples from off this site Knickersoaker ??

over a year ago

"Have you actually met any girls / couples from off this site Knickersoaker ??"
my profile gives u that answer! I'd say everyone here shows at least one veri

over a year ago

ks doesn't like to meet anyone

over a year ago

He needs a certain 'type'.

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"For your information the Shelbourne may be one of the most expensive along with the Berkeley court but by no means are they the most luxurious, I can name at least 20 better hotels across the breath of Ireland that are twice as good as those two hotels"

It was merely an example which you have agreed with me on as is one of the most expensive bracket in the city!. If wanted to go into it in detail I work in a sector that knows more about accom around the world than most never mind in the city so gee wiz as they say don't need the " for your information! " opener for work I stand by my comment as long as clean it's adequate but for pleasure have stayed in some of the most luxurious locations in the world and they are worth it not at least for the experience but happy with a premier inn too!

over a year ago

"ks doesn't like to meet anyone "
of course

over a year ago

"He needs a certain 'type'."

Probably my fault I'm always telling peeps to raise there standards lol

over a year ago

"He needs a certain 'type'."
i need a physical attraction

over a year ago

"He needs a certain 'type'.i need a physical attraction "

A close physical attraction.

over a year ago

"For your information the Shelbourne may be one of the most expensive along with the Berkeley court but by no means are they the most luxurious, I can name at least 20 better hotels across the breath of Ireland that are twice as good as those two hotels

It was merely an example which you have agreed with me on as is one of the most expensive bracket in the city!. If wanted to go into it in detail I work in a sector that knows more about accom around the world than most never mind in the city so gee wiz as they say don't need the " for your information! " opener for work I stand by my comment as long as clean it's adequate but for pleasure have stayed in some of the most luxurious locations in the world and they are worth it not at least for the experience but happy with a premier inn too!"

Well that's me told

over a year ago

"He needs a certain 'type'.i need a physical attraction

A close physical attraction."

ye the female body looks good in that pic! That's a start

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"For your information the Shelbourne may be one of the most expensive along with the Berkeley court but by no means are they the most luxurious, I can name at least 20 better hotels across the breath of Ireland that are twice as good as those two hotels

It was merely an example which you have agreed with me on as is one of the most expensive bracket in the city!. If wanted to go into it in detail I work in a sector that knows more about accom around the world than most never mind in the city so gee wiz as they say don't need the " for your information! " opener for work I stand by my comment as long as clean it's adequate but for pleasure have stayed in some of the most luxurious locations in the world and they are worth it not at least for the experience but happy with a premier inn too!

Well that's me told "

Ha sorry maybe wasn't meant that way but the " for your information " sounded so condescending and sure this post was full of ones snapping at each other it rubs off lol!

over a year ago

Well that's me told

Ha sorry maybe wasn't meant that way but the " for your information " sounded so condescending and sure this post was full of ones snapping at each other it rubs off lol! "

think its time to get back up on your horse and move on white knight

over a year ago

I cant wait to see the 'cracker' that knickersoaker eventually pulls.. fuckin hell.. shes gonna be some girl all right.. all these things she has to be.... wow

over a year ago

"I cant wait to see the 'cracker' that knickersoaker eventually pulls.. fuckin hell.. shes gonna be some girl all right.. all these things she has to be.... wow"
dont think she's here

over a year ago

lol hes already saying that he wouldn't pay good money for a hotel meet, personally i think hes gettin a bit ahead of himself there since he hasn't even had a coffee meet yet :D id worry bout sorting out somebody to meet before you start working out the finer details

over a year ago

"lol hes already saying that he wouldn't pay good money for a hotel meet, personally i think hes gettin a bit ahead of himself there since he hasn't even had a coffee meet yet :D id worry bout sorting out somebody to meet before you start working out the finer details "
i wouldn't pay an arm and a leg for a luxurious hotel for a fun sexual meet! u don't need to with hotels nowadays! u get a lot for a night for a cheap enough price! I'm not trying to make her fall in love with me lol

over a year ago

not for me!! But does it matter to you? Assumptions again KS

Post new Message to Thread