Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Clocks go forward

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So our clocks go forward by an hour tonight why can't then do that mid week or something that's taking an hour off me wkd the fookers things I could of done with that also think they should of combined earth hour an clocks forward that would mean turn off light an switch back on straight away as its an hour later ingenious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So our clocks go forward by an hour tonight why can't then do that mid week or something that's taking an hour off me wkd the fookers things I could of done with that also think they should of combined earth hour an clocks forward that would mean turn off light an switch back on straight away as its an hour later ingenious "

How do you work out you have had an hour nicked???

Just an hour less sleeping time if you have to get up for work that's all

over a year ago

yes!! the hour is stolen from me!!!!! I hate it! I'll be tired for at least 2 weeks haha

And also, tomorrow is a special day, which means I will have 1 hr less of it. Fuck daylight time saving!!!

Right, I got this off my chest now. Phew.

over a year ago

How the hell did I just loose 2 hours???

Seems the fab clock has moved 2 hours forward, not just one.... I posted something 5min ago and now it shows it's 2hrs old..... I wondered for a second if I had fallen asleep!

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"How the hell did I just loose 2 hours???

Seems the fab clock has moved 2 hours forward, not just one.... I posted something 5min ago and now it shows it's 2hrs old..... I wondered for a second if I had fallen asleep!"

Got me there too, Confused!

over a year ago

I'm delighted ... im on night duty so get to finish an hour earlier .. whoop

By *requent VisitorMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"I'm delighted ... im on night duty so get to finish an hour earlier .. whoop "

Nice one but just made me realise better get to bloody bed!, see some people are as addicted to this during work hours as me!

Post new Message to Thread