Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Positive thoughts?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Having thought i had a pretty shit week upon reflection it wasn't so bad. What were the positive parts of your week? Negativity is banished. I took the plunge and set up my own business so I'm feeling great

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Congratulations, hope it all goes smoothly for you! !!....Positive parts of the week?...All of it, every second of every day!!...Life's too short for moaning, every day we wake up is a good day!...c'mon life...show me what you got!!!...

over a year ago

Congrats, life is too short to be negative for long, if you can change it, do otherwise let it or them leave your life

over a year ago

"Congratulations, hope it all goes smoothly for you! !!....Positive parts of the week?...All of it, every second of every day!!...Life's too short for moaning, every day we wake up is a good day!...c'mon life...show me what you got!!!..."

over a year ago

First mmf as a couple this week .. and it was oh so yummy ... here's to lots more boldness

over a year ago

Congrats J.

I got approval for expansion for my bs and I also might have a very hot meet on sunday

over a year ago

"Congrats J.

I got approval for expansion for my bs and I also might have a very hot meet on sunday "

over a year ago

Hurt my foot on wednesday . Then my new helmet arrived yesterday with built in radio and blue tooth.... just need some fecking sunshine now

over a year ago

Had a dreadful week.a really dreadful one so to cheer myself up i went and bought a new car yesterday and i arranged to meet 2 sexy ladies next weeks.no point on dwelling on the negative.everything happens for a reason... congrats on ur business...xxx

over a year ago

Congrats and well done on taking a brave step. Best of luck to you! I've had a pretty shit week but I try not to get too pissed off, I'm working and many people are not so for that I'm grateful. I try to surround myself with positive people and think positively and that works for me. Congrats again and good luck I've done it myself in the past and it's stressful always remember to make time for yourself to do other stuff or it gets even more stressful.

over a year ago

Well done j an sign me up for the fat busting level lol I'm fearce happy the day got the veet out an my willy looks massive now

over a year ago

My car just got covered in slurry for the second time this week. Not so positive now

over a year ago

"My car just got covered in slurry for the second time this week. Not so positive now "
lol I've seen your car;)

over a year ago

"My car just got covered in slurry for the second time this week. Not so positive now lol I've seen your car;) "

So have many

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"My car just got covered in slurry for the second time this week. Not so positive now lol I've seen your car;)

So have many "

and what was ur car doing parked in a field

over a year ago

"My car just got covered in slurry for the second time this week. Not so positive now lol I've seen your car;)

So have many "

I haven't. But if I do I'll wash it for you

over a year ago

So have many

and what was ur car doing parked in a field "

You haven't seen where I live yet

over a year ago

looking at my kids and think how lucky i am that they are happy and healthy...having cuddles with my dogs...and having a very good husband that fills my hot water bottle very night...lol...

over a year ago

ooops every

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

So have many

and what was ur car doing parked in a field

You haven't seen where I live yet "

yet that has to be a positive

over a year ago

While in getting my hair cut this week I asked the bloke to trim the brows while he was at it and without realising he had no blade on the razor took half my brow off the gobshite,

Positive part of this is ill never pay for another hair cut again

over a year ago

So have many "

lol that's what I mean it's spotless

over a year ago

haha...

over a year ago

Bad part of the week Getting Hurt at training....

Good part Is all the wee Lambs that was born everyday...

And getting to the beach with the Dog all week

Its the little Things

Post new Message to Thread